It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lloyde England and His Taxi Cab - The Eye Of The Storm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Join CIT on this amazing yet disturbing journey with taxicab driver Lloyde England who claims the windshield of his cab was speared by light pole #1 after it was hit by a large airplane headed for the Pentagon on 9/11.

In this follow up presentation to our initial interview with Lloyde from 2006, "The First Known Accomplice?", Lloyde invited us back into his home so we could discuss with him the evidence we have since obtained proving the plane was on the north side of the gas station or nowhere near the light pole he claims speared the windshield of his cab.

In this June 2008 encounter Lloyde agreed to go on a road trip with us to visit the actual cab from 9/11 so we could forensically examine this physical evidence as it is today. Lloyde said it had been preserved under a tarp just as he received it back from Arlington County impound on 9/12/2001 besides natural deterioration.

Get ready for a wild, intense, and surreal experience like you never could have imagined exposing deep levels of the absolutely heinous 9/11 world wide black operation of mass murder.

high quality megavideo version here

Or lower quality google video version:

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted by Craig Ranke CIT
In this June 2008 encounter Lloyde agreed to go on a road trip with us to visit the actual cab from 9/11 so we could forensically examine this physical evidence as it is today. Lloyde said it had been preserved under a tarp just as he received it back from Arlington County impound on 9/12/2001 besides natural deterioration.

That is a great interview. Thank you for posting it. Lloyde sure seems in good health, and seemed quite willing to be interviewed.

I always wondered about those photos of the taxicab and Lloyde England taken before the Pentagon roof collapse. They seemed to be posed very carefully by the FBI/Secret Service agents guarding the taxicab, with Lloyde very obediently standing at parade rest at all times. How come this old man, who had just allegedly very narrowly escaped with his life, whose wife Shirley worked for the FBI, and who allegedly had just struggled with, and had a 200 some odd pound and 30 some odd foot long pole fall on him, was not taken elsewhere for observation or treatment, or at least allowed to sit down somewhere and rest? How come this tired and frightened old man was so cruelly used for photo ops?

In this new interview, poor Lloyde obviously understands that his original tale will not work, so he tries to move himself and his taxicab down the road and over to the now PROVEN decoy aircraft flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, even though all the photos and videos taken on 9-11-2001 trap him on the south side of the Hwy 27 overpass where no aircraft ever did fly and no aircraft ever did knock down the five light poles.

Maybe Lloyde England watched the recently released (9-12-2008) FAA mpg video showing the actual flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, and thought "Uhh Ohhh. Now the Federal agencies are abandoning the Fairy tale."

Light poles to the south and out of reach

Or perhaps Lloyde's wife picked up a copy of the Arlington National Cemetery eyewitness accounts produced by the Citizen Investigation Team, (those were just great) at FBI Headquarters and they watched them together at home. Isn't it great to know for sure where the flight path really was? A very interesting video interview.

Nice job guys. That was better than the Hollywood productions these big bucks MSM journalists come up with, and you guys are giving this out for free.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I feel a lot of sympathy for Mr. England. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

His wife's comments during the course of the video are quite revealing as well. It appears that she knows a scam was pulled on 9/11. There have to be scores of people in any number of agencies who know the truth but are keeping their heads down for reasons of self preservation.

What a sad mess. Mr. England is right when you look at the version of 9/11 known from official sources. It's not history. It's his story. Not the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted by ipsedixit
I feel a lot of sympathy for Mr. England. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

His wife's comments during the course of the video are quite revealing as well. It appears that she knows a scam was pulled on 9/11. There have to be scores of people in any number of agencies who know the truth but are keeping their heads down for reasons of self preservation.

What a sad mess. Mr. England is right when you look at the version of 9/11 known from official sources. It's not history. It's his story. Not the truth.

I would imagine that every FBI agent, every Secret Service agent, every intelligence agent; they would all be in a position to know for sure that we were scammed on 9-11. But between National Security issues, collecting adequate proof, convincing others on the inside to assist, convincing a prosecutor and grand jury to go with it, protecting their own families from retaliation, and protecting their own jobs; probably most would consider the risks are just not worth the efforts. It would be almost impossible with the Mainstream News Media working against them; always on the side of the 9-11 perps. Of course there could be a few extraordinarily brave persons who just might see it differently, when the mood of the American people seems right.

[edit on 10/30/08 by SPreston]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Why does the blue line indicating the NoC flight path end over the Pentagon?

Did AA77 actually crash on the other side of The Pentagon?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

no no no it flew OVER the pentagon, keep up please

(allegedly)

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Amazing interview and a little disturbing at the same time...

I can't understand why Lloyde has the car rusting away out in the open.

He's sitting on a potential gold-mine if he ever listed it on eBay. That car is part of history now...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My opinion of Lloyde England is that he could possibly be a victim of black ops hypnosis techniques. That is why Lloyde questions even his involvement in the event, because he was hypnotized into believing a situation that the hypnotist with him did not fully explain to him. In his testimony in the film "The Eye of The Storm", he spoke of another person come by that helped him remove the light post from his car but said nothing. Lloyde never even got this person's name. This person could have been the person that hypnotized him and guided him through the moment. Lloyde England even admitted to going to a class each week before 9/11 about government conspiracies. He was also reading a book by David Icke on 9/11 and had the book in his car with him on 9/11.

And if you don't think people can by hypnotized like that, please look on YouTube and other sources for the fetes of Derren Brown, a master hypnotist.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Who knows what happened to the alleged Flight AA77, jthomas? No one has shown the parts of the aircraft tail number N644AA, so it's probably safe to presume that it's missing.

What did you think of the interview with Lloyde? Do you have any thoughts that actually relate to the topic of this thread?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torgny
My opinion of Lloyde England is that he could possibly be a victim of black ops hypnosis techniques. That is why Lloyde questions even his involvement in the event, because he was hypnotized into believing a situation that the hypnotist with him did not fully explain to him. In his testimony in the film "The Eye of The Storm", he spoke of another person come by that helped him remove the light post from his car but said nothing. Lloyde never even got this person's name. This person could have been the person that hypnotized him and guided him through the moment. Lloyde England even admitted to going to a class each week before 9/11 about government conspiracies. He was also reading a book by David Icke on 9/11 and had the book in his car with him on 9/11.

Very sharp observations! I feel like such a dope after reading your post.

It would be worthwhile for people to look into the tapes of the hypnosis of Sirhan Sirhan in this context, just to familiarize themselves with some of the methods of the MKUltra (?) folks.

The thing that resonates with me is the way Mr. England stuck to his story even when presented with documented proof in photos as to where his cab was on that day. I was even getting a little annoyed with Craig's insistance on "going for the touchdown" (attempting to get Mr. England to admit that his car had been damaged by black ops guys) at that point in the interview, but Craig's persistence served to highlight Mr. England's unusual response to the situation.

There are already overtones of the MKUltra world in the story of Mohammed Atta. See the thread "Let Me Tell Ya 'Bout Mohammed Atta":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mr. England's case would be the second example of one of their cloven hoofprints in this story.

On the subject of hypnosis, I saw a stage hypnotist put a Toronto talk show host under on TV, live, once. She was standing in front of him one second and had collapsed in his arms the next. She did the rest of the interview under hypnosis with one of her hands held up in the air.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Who knows what happened to the alleged Flight AA77, jthomas?

So, now you claim it did not fly over the Pentagon?

No one has shown the parts of the aircraft tail number N644AA, so it's probably safe to presume that it's missing.

But we have ALL the other evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon that no one has refuted. And we have over 1,000 people who had access to the wreckage. Have you interviewed them yet? What did they say?

In the meantime, you want us to believe AA 77just "disappeared" at the end of CIT's flight path right over the Pentagon.

Amazing.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Obviously hypnosis/mind-control is a possibility but the more likely scenario is that he is simply a long time asset that got the assignment of a lifetime.

He has been a DC cab driver for decades. For all we know he regularly was sent to pick up agents, congressmen, diplomats etc with a wire in his cab.

Lloyde played a significant role in the 9/11 propaganda and was left to roam free and speak to the media whenever he wanted.

Most examples where people have suggested mind control was used during a world historical tragic event have ended with the patsy either dead or in custody.

It seems less likely to me that they would use exotic techniques like mind control for such a significant and sensitive part of the 9/11 evidence surrounding the almost instantly controversial and questionable Pentagon attack.

But assets are a dime a dozen.

The staging of Lloyde's scene required some very fast thinking professional operatives to make sure it was pulled off without a hitch.

Lloyde most likely let them take care of it while waiting for the photo op.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
CIT's attempt to evade being debunked so completely on its AA77 claims is duly noted and recorded.

Screwing up on not being able to produce any eyewitnesses to AA77 flying over and away from the Pentagon was Craig Ranke's final undoing.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So, now you claim it did not fly over the Pentagon?

jthomas, lumping people into groups will only make you confuse their individual posts, identities and opinions. You label me as a truther and think that I think like all other truthers.

Please, show me where I EVER stated that a plane allegedly flew away from the Pentagon. I can't recall stating if a plane did or did not allegedly fly away from the Pentagon. I don't like to make statements that I can not support, unlike you. I don't know what happened at the Pentagon, I wish someone could prove it to me. You certainly haven't proven anything to me.

But we have ALL the other evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon that no one has refuted

Everytime you wave your hands you make this claim. Ultimately though, you can't prove it - otherwise you would have done so.

Please explain how Lloyde's taxi could have been pierced in such a way, as to leave no discernable damage to his bonnet.
Please explain why Lloyde insists that he was North of the bridge, despite admitting that the pictures all show him on the bridge.
Please explain why Lloyde's wife agreed with Craig, that a plane flew over the Pentagon.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

CIT's attempt to evade being debunked so completely on its AA77 claims is duly noted and recorded.

ROTF!

Yeah they evade being debunked by countering your garbage with hard evidence you can't refute.

Do you actually have a point? Ever?...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
jthomas did his job and did it well. And you guys are helping him by arguing with him. He is derailing. He is taking the attention away from the facts of the thread and starting the same old argument. And you guys buy it.... every time.. hook line and sinker.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Another snazzy posting/video.......awesome!!!!

When will you own the convictions of your professed beliefs and get this 'smoking gun' evidence before a court of law? Seven years and counting. At this rate, when do you expect to run out of steam with repetitive internet postings - preaching to the choir, so to speak - and get on with it? Perhaps, 2025 or so?

No I'm not being snitty, I am asking a valid question. As before: are you more interested with conducting forum battles of semantics, or are you actually 'bought in' to your own conspiracy theories and willing to unplug from your computer and actually do something?

[edit on 1-11-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
When will you own the convictions of your professed beliefs and get this 'smoking gun' evidence before a court of law?

Your short-sightedness is amazing.

Lloyde has clearly contradicted the official version of his story in this interview, by insisiting multiple times that he was North of the bridge, despite the photographic evidence placing him on the bridge. He can't provide an adequate explanation of how he removed the light pole, with the assistance of the silent stranger. Yet, he was promoted as a prop for the official story. Furthermore, his wife agreed with Craig, that a plane flew over the Pentagon.

What's your opinion of that?

Law courts are a sham - all of them. The Justice system is also a sham. I don't mean in relation to 9/11 - I'm meaning in general, across all aspects of the Justice system. There is little Justice, unless it can be bought, bribed, stolen, manipulated or threatened.

If there was true Justice, then Bush and Cheney would have been interviewed separatley, on record with sworn oaths and the transcripts released for everyone to see. When the deception begins at the very top, it filters all the way down to the bottom. There is no Justice, only obfuscation and deception.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

The north side flight path in the opening post requires over 82 degrees of bank and o over 7.9 Gs. Simple math equations can be used to see your flight path is impossible based on aircraft limits, and witness testimony.

Who saw an aircraft next to the Pentagon on 9/11 at a bank angle greater than 82 degrees? Who saw wings falling off the plane next to the Pentagon?

Why present flawed flight paths and make fun of a person who experienced 9/11 up close and personal?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Of course, inflation. That is, of course….they (anyone and anything) are ‘in on it’!

Your post is a classic example of the Inflationary Model, as it relates to conspiracy theories. That is, as those who believe in a CT are asked to answer obvious, glaring questions relating to their CT, the CT inflates to include more and more and more persons, entities, etc. Why? Because the CT proponents, simply, can't answer these questions. So, the CT "expands" to include anything they can't answer. Eventually, those asking the questions are included in the ever expanding inflation.

In one fell swoop, you have now implicated any and all courts of law. We have gone from Mr. England having his facts mixed up to Mr. England being "in on it", to Mr. England being a 'deep covert operative given the assignment of a lifetime' to Mr. England being the victim of brainwashing to Mr. England and every single court in the land being a 'sham' and therefore "in on it".

As before, we could go on and on and on as we have in hundreds of other posts. I realize CIT’s post isn’t for the faithful; it’s for the unknowing. This is why I post in response.

[Predictions: "wall of text", paid "disinfo agent", derailing or other deflective nonsense will be the response]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join