It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lloyde England and His Taxi Cab - The Eye Of The Storm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted by Craig Ranke CIT
Actually SPreston he places himself far north from where you indicated.

This gets nailed down in the final segment when we went to the highway at night with all the lightening.

Thanks Craig. It got a little confusing trying to follow along in the video after dark. Way up there doesn't make any sense. That's Arlington Cemetery right there next to the highway, and few light poles.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thanks for that, Craig and SPreston.

It certainly shows the distance distortion that Lloyde seems to be suffering from...

That's exactly what I wanted to see.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Gentlemen. I stand corrected. With that new photo in the message above showing the location of where Lloyd was and where he thinks he was. Using googlemaps you can see exactly where the sign is that goes over the highway, i can also see the bricked bridge Lloyd was in front of. The problem is, the witness testamony says the plane followed the north path on the LEFT of Citgo.. Lloyd had to be on the south side of the bridge as Chris and Preston has stated. It just seems to be too much to figure a conspiracy just in tampering with some lightpoles and broken glass. Once we know for sure what the path of the plane was then we can tell for sure where Lloyd actually was. Did Lloyd not see this plane as he was coming south on the highway? I also can not find anything on the wrong poles being reported being knocked down as the officer said in that CIT video.

Bud316

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted by bud316
Gentlemen. I stand corrected. With that new photo in the message above showing the location of where Lloyd was and where he thinks he was. Using googlemaps you can see exactly where the sign is that goes over the highway, i can also see the bricked bridge Lloyd was in front of. The problem is, the witness testamony says the plane followed the north path on the LEFT of Citgo.. Lloyd had to be on the south side of the bridge as Chris and Preston has stated. It just seems to be too much to figure a conspiracy just in tampering with some lightpoles and broken glass. Once we know for sure what the path of the plane was then we can tell for sure where Lloyd actually was. Did Lloyd not see this plane as he was coming south on the highway? I also can not find anything on the wrong poles being reported being knocked down as the officer said in that CIT video.

We should be able to deduce Bud 316 that since the aircraft (which was not Flight 77) actually flew Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, then the aircraft could not possibly have struck the five light poles nor caused the official damage path to the Pentagon 1st floor. Therefore the aircraft also could not have hurled the #1 light pole into the windshield. If so, then Lloyde was not driving the taxi down Hwy 27 because the taxi was busy being staged on the south side of the Columbia Pike overpass with the staged light poles.

This means that Lloyde did not see the aircraft fly in front of him across Hwy 27, because it would have been behind him instead. There was no silent mystery stranger, because there never was a light pole through a windshield to remove and lay on the ground. Anyway, anything Lloyde has to say is suspect because he has told several lies. Lloyde was not way to the north next to Arlington Cemetery on that morning. Lloyde's original tale which is the official Flight 77 tale is not the truth.

No other light poles were laying on the ground besides the five official light poles. Several north side eyewitnesses had heard that light poles were knocked down, so they assumed the aircraft they saw flying Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo was what knocked those poles down. They did not realize that the aircraft they saw could not possibly have knocked those light poles down, because it was too far north of them.

That same aircraft flying ONA and NOC could not possibly have impacted the Pentagon at the 1st floor, because it had to fly above the light poles and above the overhead highway sign, and would have been much too high to hit the 1st floor. The witnesses were fooled by the explosion and the timing of the flight path, which was the intention of the psyops mission.

The 9-11 planners were setting up a Hollywood style play (psyops mission) out by the Pentagon in order to fool everybody into believing a plane flew into the Pentagon. They did not dare to use a real plane to create the destruction, because it might have crashed or missed the 1st floor area which was the target. It was a military psyops mission with a portion of the mainstream media assisting. That is why so many of the original alleged witnesses on the south side were mainstream media persons or NeoCON insiders. They lied.

But CIT found ordinary working people who happened to be in the right place and had no reason to lie. Since the real aircraft flew right over their heads in a neighborhood they worked in every day, they were very confident of what they had seen above them and for some, coming straight at them from Over the Naval Annex.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bud316
Hello.. I have been on this board for many many years and love to read about new things in the 9/11 Movement. I watched this video about a taxi driver, Lloyd, and I have to say that I am ashamed sometimes to even admit that i'm a truth seeker for 9/11. In my honest opinion, Lloyd was telling the truth but CIT was to thick headed to realise what the man was trying to say to them. LLoyd only change his story after CIT did because he felt he may have been wrong or confused. CIT told Lloyd "EVERYONE" says the plane came from the Left of the Citgo...Last time i checked, 13 people is not everybody, not even close.
Now, the official flight path has the plane coming over to the right of the Citgo. Lloyd had a lightpole that was pulled by its foundation by an airplane and went straight thru his windshield. What does this tell you? CIT is so stuck on proving this older gentleman wrong about his location, location, location that CIT does not even realise what they are saying to us: If Lloyd WAS by the bridge CIT says he was, and if that lightpole is a real lightpole laying next to his car (lightpole # 1), and there are other lightpoles knocked down next to Lightpole # 1, common sense would tell me that the PLANE CAME FROM WHERE THE OFFICIAL FLIGHT PATH SAID IT DID..LLOYD PROVED IT. So lets solve one case at a time, please: If Lloyd was south of the bridge, then the official flight path is correct? CIT can not be serious when they mention that after 2 planes crashed into the WTC, 1 in Penn state, with all that going on that there were actually black ops driving around with bend light poles in their trucks to lay on the street and to fool us people into believing that this is where the plane flew over. CIT, do not let something as simple as common sense get in the way of your truth seeking.
The #1 Lightpole was pulled from its foundation and bent before hitting the ground, which means the plane was approx 20-30 feet above the roof of Lloyds card as it came over, did Lloyd or did he not feel this plane go over top of him?
Calling Lloyd a liar in his own home is senseless and unprofessional. Lloyd wanted to help, even thou Big Momma said supper was ready, Lloyd wanted to go look at that car with you, he wanted to help you, it had seemed that you brought new life to Lloyd when you arrived at his home.

Just my opinion,thank you
Bud

"One thing about it you gotta understand something when people do things and get away with it, you - eventually its gonna come to me; and when it comes to me its going to be so big I can't do nothing about it."

~Lloyde England

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Lloyde England would never have been joining that conspiracy class prior to 9/11 on his own volition.

And Lloyde would never have bought that David Icke book by own initiative.
The book undoubtedly was given to him by the people who run the classes.

The most logical explanation is, imho, that it was his wife who persuaded him to join.

She would have been told by somebody that they were looking for volunteers to participate in a forthcoming simulated exercise, involving a staged attack on the pentagon.
They needed to damage some cars to make the exercise look more authentic, and they
needed people to join a conspiracy class for the sole purpose of learning how to respond to questions from probing reporters dealing with a situation like this.

The 'carrot', or' incentive'? Lloyde would have been promised a new taxi, if he was
prepared to let his old one be used as part of the damaged cars from the simulated attack!

With a little bit of prompting from the wife, Lloyde agreed and the stage was set.
But when a supposed simulated exercise all of a sudden turned into deadly earnest,
Lloyde found himself hopelessly caught between a rock and a hard place.
He was probably told by the handlers just to answer any questions, as he had learned
them in the classes, if he still wanted his new taxi!

What else could the poor man do, than comply?

What we see in the video is the telltale sign of two innocent people troubled with their
conscience, caught in a situation that really has nothing to do with them at all.

No doubt they both put two and two together long time ago, or at least the wife did, but
prefer to keep their mouth shut - and perhaps for good reasons!

And who can really blame them!

I would of course welcome a better explanation if possible!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

If what you said was true then Lloyde would be a very dangerous person for the perps to have walking around.

Lloyde's story and and face would not be so heavily used in the media to continue to push this staged event if he was tricked into taking place in a fake drill.

Lloyde would not have talked to us or brought us to the cab or continued the lie so fervently and jubilantly.

Lloyde showed no fear or remorse and was smiling a lot and quite happy for the attention both times we interviewed him back in 2006 and 2008.

Lloyde would more likely be incarcerated or killed on that day if he was anything less than willingly involved.

A more simple explanation is that he is a long time intelligence asset who has been driving a cab around the streets of DC with a wire in it for decades.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted by Craig Ranke CIT
A more simple explanation is that he is a long time intelligence asset who has been driving a cab around the streets of DC with a wire in it for decades.

Agreed. A friendly taxi driver in a political area is an excellent intelligence asset to pick up information and pass information or for drops and pickups.

Just about every taxi driver I have ever ridden with has been very friendly, talkative, and obviously not comfortable with silence. But in all the photos we have, Lloyde is not talking to one single person. How could he stand by himself out there for hours, apparently never sitting down, and in complete silence? We don't see any indication that the federal agents (SS? FBI? BATF?) guarding Lloyde and his cab are the least bit concerned with his health or ability to stand in the open for hours.

I always wondered about those photos of the taxicab and Lloyde England taken before the Pentagon roof collapse. They seemed to be posed very carefully by the FBI/Secret Service agents guarding the taxicab, with Lloyde very obediently standing at parade rest at all times. How come this old man, who had just allegedly very narrowly escaped with his life, whose fiance/wife Shirley worked for the FBI, and who allegedly had just struggled with, and had a 200 some odd pound and 30 some odd foot long pole fall on him, was not taken elsewhere for observation or treatment, or at least allowed to sit down somewhere and rest? How come this tired and frightened old man was so cruelly used for photo ops?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Seems clear to me he has been set up by black ops and prepared for the event, the poor guy doesn't have a clue what happened and is clearly confused and dazed by even trying to work it out.

YET MORE CLEAR evidence it was staged, but hey it's not even open for debate anymore not with awakened people anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by djeminy

If what you said was true then Lloyde would be a very dangerous person for the perps to have walking around.

since i first saw this i thought lloyde just turned himself into a liability.

but the gatekeepers of this movement supress this information so he might just be safe.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Too bad we couldn't get a polygraph on the lot of em.

But then, I'm sure the effects of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones' MIB Flash device would be very difficult to reverse.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by djeminy

Lloyde's story and and face would not be so heavily used in the media to continue to push this staged event if he was tricked into taking place in a fake drill.

Lloyde would not have talked to us or brought us to the cab or continued the lie so fervently and jubilantly.

Lloyde showed no fear or remorse and was smiling a lot and quite happy for the attention both times we interviewed him back in 2006 and 2008.

Lloyde would more likely be incarcerated or killed on that day if he was anything less than willingly involved.

It is of course a possibility, who knows! But we shouldn't forget that many others then,
would probably also find themselves in the same predicament as good old Lloyde!
And they can't bloody well get rid of them all, one should think!!

What intrigues me really, is the wife's reactions and odd comments. She seems to be
on the side of CIT. This is the difficult part for me. I can't reconcile these two being paid assets with the way they come across. There's something there that doesn't quite
gel with my understanding of things!

You Craig, have met her and seen her close up. You must have observed her conduct,
her behavior, her reactions, her demeanour.

Maybe you could elaborate a little about your impressions as to how she came across
while you were there, taken the above considerations into account?
Do you think she was telling the truth when she let slip out the plane came from NOC?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted by djeminy
You Craig, have met her and seen her close up. You must have observed her conduct,

Maybe you could elaborate a little about your impressions as to how she came across
Do you think she was telling the truth when she let slip out the plane came from NOC?

Rephrase that. We know she was telling the truth.

Craig, did Shirley act like she believed what she was relating to you in the background? Craig did Shirley or Lloyde show you the house where she was living on 9-11?

Shirley: That plane could have hit my house, the house I was living in at the time.

Craig:We've talked to dozens of people who saw the plane. Dozens. We know the plane flew over the area.

Shirley: It was so low it went right across where I lived over there. Um to get right into there.

Craig: Well we found out that it didn't hit the Pentagon and just kept going.

Shirley: Yeah.

Craig: Yeah what?

Shirley: Yeah.

Craig: Yeah what?

Shirley: What you said.

Craig: What did I say?

Shirley: I better go fix dinner so he can...If you're gonna...

Craig: You know something. She's smart she knows something!

There are not very many houses along the official flight path between Columbia Pike and I-395 are there?

Shirley starts at 32:15 (36:18)

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy

Good question.

First let me clarify that she mentioned nothing about NoC.

She stated that she knew why the cab wasn't taken in for evidence and she agreed with me that the plane did not hit the building.

My impression or feeling is that she is aware there was a conspiracy but may not know or understand the entire picture of her husband's involvement.

I think he knows more than she does but she is clearly not entirely oblivious.

Obviously I could be wrong and they could both be completely aware.

But that was my gut instinct.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Craig, did Shirley act like she believed what she was relating to you in the background? Craig did Shirley or Lloyde show you the house where she was living on 9-11?

They did not show me the location of the house she lived in on 9/11.

But she didn't claim to have seen the plane either and we were leaving to go see the cab so it wasn't a concern of mine at the time.

But I do know that she was not married to and did not live with Lloyde on 9/11.

He told us he was seeing her at the time but they did not get married until a year or two after 9/11.

His previous wife of 40 years and the mother of his children had passed on before that.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Are his children aware that you are accusing him of being an American terrorist?

Just curious.

-TY-

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Are his children aware that you are accusing him of being an American terrorist?

Were his children there on the day when the light pole allegedly hit his windscreen?

No.

Perhaps they may have their own story to tell? Perhaps they might like to see the latest interview with Lloyde to see how disoriented he appeared?

ThroatYogurt, why don't you go and ask Lloyde's children what they think, considering that Craig has already gone straight to the SOURCE of the light pole saga.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Thanks for the tip Tezza! Not sure what I'd do without you.

If Craig wants to give me Lloyde's contact information or the names of his children, I will be more than happy to forward the countless posts and DVD's CIT has made.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
If Craig wants to give me Lloyde's contact information or the names of his children, I will be more than happy to forward the countless posts and DVD's CIT has made.

What? You mean that you're not going to leave your 1/4 acre of paradise and actually go visit these people face-to-face, like Craig did?

At least you're a good sport by acknowleding that Craig HAS DONE the work to contact Lloyde, saving you the time, effort and money to find his details for yourself.

While you're at it, why don't you ask Lloyde's extended family what they all think? You might as well throw in his wife's family and his ex-wife's family. That's a lot of people for you to start interviewing, ThroatYogurt. Let's see what you can come up with. Maybe Lloyde or his wife let it slip that there was foul play involved?

We'll be waiting for your thorough investigation, ThroatYogurt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join