It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me tell ya 'bout Mohammed Atta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
One of the most interesting, informative and disturbing videos ever made about 9/11 has not to my knowledge been available to the general internet public. Exerpts from the video have appeared on YouTube and on Google Video but never the whole thing. You had to buy it or "score" it to view it up until now, at least as far as I am aware.

It is now available for internet viewing. I'm talking about "Mohammed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus". This is a video that really kicks the Bush administration's version of 9/11 in the head.

Here's the link:

www.informationliberation.com...

Note: I have to apologize. I just checked the time on this. It is only 28 minutes, which means it is not the whole video and it (this 28 minute version) is available on Google and YouTube. Egg on my face. Sorry.

It is still worth watching, but it leaves me lamenting the fact that the whole video is not out there for the wider public. I know people have to make money to cover the costs and their time. It's just one of the binds we have in the real world. Again, I apologize. I'm getting to be too quick a typist.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It truly is unfortunate that the whole video is not available at the above link. What you can see on the web is about half of the original video. Seeing the whole thing is important because there are more eyewitness interviews telling what was happening with Atta and friends and why Venice, Florida, itself, is such a suspicious place for it to be happening. The picture painted is much more rounded.

What is very clear is that Atta was involved with people who were up to their necks in questionable CIA activities and lived a life at very few degrees of separation from powerful figures connected to the US intelligence community and the Bush family. That's quite different from the popular perception of him.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Here is the google video version, still only 28 minutes. Watching now, thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
More on Momo:

Here's a video link to an interview with his charming girlfriend. The audio quality is not very good and I believe it is also available on Google Video, but this page includes a list of the top ten things you didn't know about Atta, taken from the book, Welcome to Terrorland. Turns out the guy wasn't such a stranger after all.

www.informationliberation.com...

NUMBER 4. Mohamed Atta attended the International Officer's School at Maxwell Air force Base, in Montgomery, Alabama.

Witnesses there recall him having been introduced around at an officers' club party. Mohamed Atta and at least five other of the nineteen terrorists participated in military training at secure military facilities in the United States. A 'Mohamed Atta' attended International Officers School at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama. Others of the terrorists studied in exchange programs at US Defense installations like the Defense Language Institute in Monterrey, CA.

There are other disturbing things on the page that make one wonder if he might be another one of those MKUltra-style zombies. It's getting pretty bizarre when you have to factor zombies into the equation.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Great thread. starred and flagged.

so the hijackers were trained by the cia ...hmmmm

[edit on 28-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Thanks Ivan. I really wish, as stated above, that more people could see the complete video, Mohammed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus. It is definitely worth a look. Of course the implications of it are sickening.

Having been on the 9/11 forum for over a year now, I have been involved in many of the discussions with some great people, who have really given a lot of time and high quality thought to the problem of 9/11. I have to say though, that I just don't see America making this right.

I don't think that Americans can root out "the problem" without another civil war and I just can't see Americans going down that road. They can't even initiate a criminal investigation of Larry Silverstein.

What this means as far as I can tell is that the American oligarchy is going to lead the world into another world war. If this happens, and I think the only thing that can stop it is the resurgence of Russia and the reinstatement of MAD, "mutually assured destruction", the carnage will be horrendous. It'll give new meaning to the phrase 'the war to end all wars."

Of course one must carry on and fight the good fight.

The energy crunch is starting to happen though. In "Oil Smoke and Mirrors", one of the experts interviewed says that as a pretext for new energy wars, energy producing countries will be blamed for witholding oil from the US, but, the realities of peak oil will not be discussed.

The groundwork for this is already being laid. Recently George Bush was rebuffed when he asked Saudi Arabia to produce more oil. Food and transportation costs are rising and still no serious discussion of peak oil, no serious, Manhattan project-like response to the challenge.

By this point I am seriously begining to think that the judicial resolution of 9/11 issues is not going to be enough to derail the juggernaut to war. I'm beginning to think that it is time to focus on other things and reserve 9/11 for scholarly debate.

Logically, 9/11 is the fulcrum that could be used to overturn Bush and his ilk. But in the real world, time and issues have left it behind. I wish it were not so. I have a faint hope that I am wrong.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My opinion of Atta is that he was a person who gave off bad vibes to people who did not really know him, but only knew who he was.
Because of that, he made a memorable impression in people's minds.
He was a patsy and had as much to do with 9/11 as Oswald had of shooting JFK.
I might as well go ahead and reveal my source.
She has already been blackballed from her industry.
She was the teller that the crew at the flying school always used at the bank that was down the road from the airport, in Venice.
She saw him on the afternoon of 9-10-01.
The FBI came to her work several times, to interview her.
They have the bank records from them and know, full well, that he was there and could not have driven to Portland Maine, to be there, first thing in the morning, to board a plane for Logan.
So, the gov is lying about Atta.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So if Atta couldn't have made it to Portland Maine, where is he?

Was he one of the hijackers? Was he on the plane that hit the WTC? If not...where is he?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

His father claims he is still alive and when asked where he thinks he is, his reply was "ask mossad"

Kate Connolly in Berlin The Guardian, Monday September 2 2002 Article historyThe father of Mohammed Atta, the alleged ringleader of the September 11 attacks, said in an interview published yesterday that his son was still alive.
"He is hiding in a secret place so as not to be murdered by the US secret services," Mohammed el-Amir Atta, 66, told the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag. He also vehemently denied that his son - believed to have flown the first plane into the World Trade Centre - had taken part in the atrocities, blaming them instead on "American Christians".

The interview painted a picture of a tortured man who has not come to terms with his 33-year-old son's death or with the huge crime laid at his door. He said he feared the US would try to poison him.

Speaking from his Cairo home, Mr Atta described hearing about the attacks after returning from a holiday on the Red Sea on the evening of September 12. "My daughter called and said she was going to drop in. She stood at the door and said 'turn on the TV'," he said. Amid images of the jets crashing into the Twin Towers, he saw his son's passport photograph.

"As I saw the picture of my son," he said, "I knew that he hadn't done it. My son called me the day after the attacks on September 12 at around midday. We spoke for two minutes about this and that.
www.guardian.co.uk...[edit on 30-5-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Funny.... his father said... (in 2005):

In July 2005 Atta's father (interviewed by CNN) said the attacks in the United States and the July 7 attacks in London were the beginning of what would be a 50-year religious war, in which there would be many more fighters like his son

www.cnn.com...

Time to get some current material Ivan. (as usual)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I know that Atta pere et fils have been discussed before. The last thing I ever read on the subject was an internet piece in which it seemed that Atta's father had accepted that his son was dead and was quite bitter toward the US and very pro-jihad.

Having said that, I remind myself that Atta's father is a bit of an "operator". If he adhere's closely to the government line on Atta, it seems to me that would go some way to helping his son's
chances of survival, if he actually is alive.

Atta senior probably never says anything without having a very good reason for doing so. It would be very interesting to know if it were possible for him to prove that a phone call was made to him from his son's phone a couple of days after 9/11/01.

It's very hard to see the truth about this. We are deep in the "wilderness of mirrors" here.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
It would be very interesting to know if it were possible for him to prove that a phone call was made to him from his son's phone a couple of days after 9/11/01.

It's very hard to see the truth about this. We are deep in the "wilderness of mirrors" here.

It would not be possible. The scum bag is dead and rotting in hell.

We... Do you mean oui?. I am not in any wilderness. The only mirror I have is in my bathroom and on my bedroom door.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Daniel Hopsicker (journalist behind "Mohamed Atta & The Venice Flying Circus") discusses background to his investigation at May 17, 2008 New England 9/11 Truth Symposium.

Poor quality video (in 3 parts) but compelling information:

Google Video Link

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hopsicker's presentation in the linked video is very interesting. It's too bad that the audio quality is not very good. I listened to it at work without headphones, so it was a struggle to hear him properly at times. It would be great if Hopsicker were to do a follow up to the "Flying Circus" video, but I wouldn't blame him for packing it in at this point. Fascist America is a dangerous place for a truth teller.

At one point he says that he was told by his bodyguard that the only reason he is alive is that he is being protected by rogue CIA agents. That's something that gives me hope. Perhaps there are people in the secret services and the military, who can provide themselves with enough security to come out and tell the truth about 9/11 and all the other crimes and cover-ups we have been living with since the JFK assassination.

If Atta was recruited by a program run jointly by the US Congress and the German Bundestag as a young man in school, that, plus other things known about his psychological abnormalities suggest that he may very well have been an MKUltra style "tool".

Kay Griggs in a lengthly recorded interview describes a process by which promising young men are selected for special government and military jobs that require special psychological profiles. Atta is sounding more and more like one of those people.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
More on Momo:
Here's a video link to an interview with his charming girlfriend. The audio quality is not very good and I believe it is also available on Google Video, but this page includes a list of the top ten things you didn't know about Atta, taken from the book, Welcome to Terrorland. Turns out the guy wasn't such a stranger after all.

ipsedixit:

Are you talking about the stripper? Amanda Keller?

The Amanda "It was my bad for lying. I really didn't think about it until after I did it." Keller?

Yeah.. the stripper who's boyfriend was another flight student not connected to 9/11. (ok she's studying to become a nurse now.)

www.heraldtribune.com.../20060910/NEWS/609100466/1007/BUSINESS

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

Thanks very much for posting this; it's the most interesting and detailed account of Atta and the whole FL tangle I've seen or heard. Gives 9/11 a whole new dimension and there is a mountain of information to put together.

What comes through loud and clear, though, is that the cover-up, or in this case, clean-up, was pretty in-your-face. So much for nobody knowing anything. Seems half the area in FL was in on it or somehow got wind of pieces of it. Shades of JFK.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Sorry, after reading the Herald Tribune article I'm not sold on her revised story.

Hopsicker often refers to widespread witness intimidation that he encountered when trying to investigate Atta's doings in Florida. She seems to be trying to better herself now and probably doesn't want to do anything that might upset that collection of vermin in Washington.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Typical truther cop-out.

"They were afraid."

If that were the case... how come:

Richard Gage
Dylan Avery
Jason Bermas
Judy Woods
Steven Jones
Alex Jones
Rob Balsford
Jim Fetzer
Craig Ranke
Dr. Griffin

etc
etc
etc
have not been shut up?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I think the reason why the authorities would be more interested in intimidating Keller is that she could conceivably appear as a witness in some future court case, while the other people you cite are researchers who are only secondary sources of information.

I think the Nazis would have silenced everybody, as would most other totalitarian regimes. What we are seeing in the US is a new form of fascism, much slicker and more saavy than the historical antecedents. An analogy would be the difference between the old style of carpet bombing in WW2 compared to today's surgical strikes with smart bombs.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Point taken.

Would you like me to list the so called whistle blowers of 911?

I havent heard of any of them being silienced.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join