It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaleesi

i do not find you to be this way. i find you to be vary sensitive and loving. you are strong yet you know when to be weak. plus you are hot! but being an "indigo" has nothing to do with your personality. it has only to do with being chosen to do works by God. you and i know first hand what its like to be in the grace of God and not one test on the face of this earth could ever prove or disprove that fact. you and i have seen the face of God and felt the loving touch of his hand. no matter who you are, we all have the ability to see and feel him...... we just happen to have no choice in the matter

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That was awesome, glad this thread got brought back up! Here's what I ended up with...

Your Type is INFP (Healer)

Introverted - 67

Intuitive - 75

Feeling - 62

Perceiving - 33

Ironically, reading about the results and that personality trait, it sounds 100% like me!! Very cool..

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok. So this test has been on here a while. Decided to take it today. Found the numbers fascinating.

I am INFJ counsellor type.

Introverted 44
Intuitive 62
Feeling 62
Judging 44

Must be a well balanced individual....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Brilliant to see this thread and thank you Ceyeeh you'll change lives asking people to take this test

I first took the Jung typology test in 2005 and came out with INFP which was a surprise at the time (compared to Mother Teresa at 20yrs old!)

I am now 25 and throughly enjoying what i can only describe as my true role as a Spiritual/Reiki/Colour Healer. I can't say that the decision to become a healer was purely based on my result back then but it sure had an impact and i never forgot it!

Thank you thank you thank you i love reading the responses

Oh and i don't consider myself an indigo child just a happy chappy

Edit:

Can't believe there are so many INFP's on this site. INFP's Rule! Albeit with a...wait....what? based authority.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Hotjimarificson]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

That is SO! not me.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
i am the best once more
keirsey.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

Hiya,

I'm an INTJ
Introverted 33%
Intuitive 50%
Thinking 12%
Judgement 22%

"Rational portrait of the Mastermind"

Cheers
VA

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
People always tell me I think too much and I should go with my feelings more often.

INTJ
Strength of the preferences %
Introverted 56
Intuitive 12
Thinking 75
Judging 33

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Extraverted 33
Intuitive 38
Feeling 62
Perceiving 67

Have been told indigo
I see auras

[edit on 6-8-2010 by awake_awoke]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hmm I got an ISTJ. I don't really believe in the whole indigo thing, but I figured why not take the test lols

Guardian Portrait of the Inspector (ISTJ)

The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld.

Inspectors (as much as ten percent of the general population) are the true guardians of institutions. They are patient with their work and with the procedures within an institution, although not always with the unauthorized behavior of some people in that institution. Responsible to the core, Inspectors like it when people know their duties, follow the guidelines, and operate within the rules. For their part, Inspectors will see to it that goods are examined and schedules are kept, that resources will be up to standards and delivered when and where they are supposed to be. And they would prefer that everyone be this dependable. Inspectors can be hard-nosed about the need for following the rules in the workplace, and do not hesitate to report irregularities to the proper authorities. Because of this they are often misjudged as being hard-hearted, or as having ice in their veins, for people fail to see their good intentions and their vulnerability to criticism. Also, because Inspectors usually make their inspections without much flourish or fanfare, the dedication they bring to their work can go unnoticed and unappreciated.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
ENFJ

Teacher. sounds right to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

i do not like yes or no options only. for some scenarios offered, yes or no closes doors to possibilities.

i did take the test. read a little bit about the score. i'll take it again later.

as for being an indigo child, i'm not too purple.

i'll take the test again later and share. but yes and no only options do not produce the results i am looking for, i think.

thanks,
et

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
hello everybody, my name is martijn im 16 years old... im an indigo.. atleast from the 10 sites i took tests on etc

i looked at the sympthoms of awakening and those are equel to stuff that happend to me when i was 10 years old so that whas my awakening age i guess

i took the test this is the result

Your Type is : INFJ

78 introverted
50 Intuitive
62 feeling
33 judging

idealist potrait of the counseler ( INFJ )
Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.
Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).

i have strong desires to make the world a better plac but i cant know how,
i often have the feelings im trapped inside my own body
my thoughts go further than my body can handle
i have a strong need to help people,,, even without them asking me,, or for a reward
i can feel people their emotions when they look at me like when my eyes connect to a other person i know how they feel
alot of times (recently becoming more ) i just know things because they are what they are..
i know about books when people talk about them whilst i never red them

my email is [email protected]

can somebody please help me, cause i dont realy know that to do with this all

edit on 11-9-2010 by mojo5040 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFJ

You are:
slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

interesting but i wouldnt say it can pinpoint things in somebody

INFJ type description by D.Keirsey:
Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

edit on 9/11/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Introverted 67%
Intuitive 12%
Feeling 25%
Perceiving 44%

I'm supposed to be a healer.
code INFP

I've never seen myself as such an introvert. 67% wow.

edit on 11-9-2010 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm NOT an indigo. I think the term is bs. It seems to be a result of several factors which I won't get into on this thread. That being said, I wanted to mention that after a dozen times of taking this (or myers-briggs) test, I've finally switched from an INTP, to INTJ. I actually thought this was inevitable over the years. When I first took this kind of test I was a strong P, and over the years I've noticed it become not so strong.

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
78 88 25 1

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
At this point I think the term "Indigo" is so that Adults can be more aware of the specific needs of Children. Ideally children will prosper with the right opportunities.

As for this Psychological test, I think it clarifies us so that we can see each other more clearly. I think that if I knew the resulting percentages of a person's traits while I was talking to them, then I would be more aware of how far the conversation can go and where it could lead.

There are so many varying types and levels of qualities that as I scanned each page I looked towards those that had my same label.

I am INFJ 33-38-62-11

I recognize myself completely in this, I even took the test twice trying not to make any altercations in choices. The only thing that changed from my first test to my second test was that my "Judgment" went from 1% to 11%, the rest stayed the same.

Personally, I think I am highly judgmental of others and of situations at hand. Perhaps because I am always judging myself.

My "Intuition" is on the moderate level. I noticed quite a few INFJ's who had a much higher percentage of intuition. Lots of Intuitive people here!

My introversion/extroversion was spelled out very well. I am gregarious in putting myself out there but I am not an extrovert, so people think I am outgoing and bubbly! LOL

My level of communication is nearly at the point where I am unable to lie. I am still cleaning up all the lies that were fed to me and it has taken my entire life to see through them all. I am most definitely a person who communicates openly with my feelings, privately, publicly, and often quite loudly at times.

At any rate, I don't really relate well as a result of being an INFJ, but I don't mind some forms of communications. Don't they have a Chatroom going yet? or is that restricted to Extroverts? LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Bleh, I got an Idealist Healer. Seems very common...
The jobs are not to my liking... XD
I'm not impressed much.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Can you take my one, too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>