It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

McCain campaign accuses L.A. Times of 'suppressing' Obama video

page: 3
3
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by jibeho
 


Wow, blind partisanship much? Obama is palling around with a terrorist when he met this guy but when McCain was shaking hands, giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to him, McCain was palling around with an American Ally. Yeah, no spin here.


Did you even read the story about the IRI? Guess what? the Dems. have a sister org. called NDI www.ndi.org... They promote democracy too!! Oh and they donate money throughout the world also. Read up on them also. But I suppose that is to easy.

Are you a shill in this site?




posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Once again, McCain gives money, pals around with Rashid, then Rashid is a great American Ally. But the second Obama steps into the same room as him he becomes an evil terrorist. No spin here.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
HEADLINE NEWS! MCCAIN GAVE THE SAME MAN 500,000 DOLLARS IN THE 90s! McCain held meetings with the man before Obama was even in politics! McCain associated with this man before anyone knew who Obama was! MCCAIN KNEW THIS MAN BEFORE OBAMA DID AND ASSOCIATED WITH HIM BEFORE OBAMA DID! MCCAIN KNEW HIM FIRST AND MADE FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!! Hahaha, I love watching the news. You get such great things like this.
firedoglake.com...
www.stltoday.com...


Yeah, read the thread. Its already been brought up and debunked as a relevant comparison. McCain didn't go to Jew-hating parties. He didn't speak at the parties. He didn't pal around with anyone, unlike Obama.

Why cant you Obama followers stay on topic and discuss the fact our "free" media is actually covering up for Obama? Do you realize that this will go on for his entire presidency? Doesn't that bother you?



[edit on 30-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius
 


Kind of sad. McCain pals around with him, Ronald Reagan's close friend pals around with Ayers, but niether one is a terrorist until they met Obama. How does that work? Is it some aura that Obama has that suddenly makes some one a terrorist? When they are around McCain and other Republicans they're great American Heroes but the second Obama walks in to the same room as them they turn into terrorists. And no one has still explained how that happens. How can they stand in a room with McCain as a Great American Hero then walk in to the next room and morph in to terrorists because Obama is in that room.


[edit on 30-10-2008 by GamerGal]



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Once again, McCain gives money, pals around with Rashid, then Rashid is a great American Ally. But the second Obama steps into the same room as him he becomes an evil terrorist. No spin here.


Hellooo! Are you even reading your replies?

I think you are trying to hard not to pay attention.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho
 


You said its not a big deal that McCain palled around with him. You say its not a big deal that McCain gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars. But the second Obama steps into the same room as him Rashid turns into a terrorist. How is that? Is it an aura, a super power? That when Rashid was palling around with McCain and the Republicans he was a Great American Hero but the second he was hit with Obama's super powers or aura he turned into a terrorist.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by jibeho
 


You said its not a big deal that McCain palled around with him. You say its not a big deal that McCain gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars. But the second Obama steps into the same room as him Rashid turns into a terrorist. How is that? Is it an aura, a super power? That when Rashid was palling around with McCain and the Republicans he was a Great American Hero but the second he was hit with Obama's super powers or aura he turned into a terrorist.


Do you know how to quote people? Please show me my "not a big deal" quote.

I suppose you are waiting for someone to come bail you out.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by GamerGal
 


Old news. It was the International Republican Institute that donated the money. They donate money all around the world to promote democracy. McCain served as chairman.

www.iri.org...


See? It's not a big deal that McCain gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to you. But the second Obama meets him he turned into a terrorist. Either he was a terrorist when McCain funded him hundreds of thousands of dollars and when Obama met him years after Rashid palled around with McCain OR this is all more Republican BS. Another "Big black Obama supporter attacked me!"



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by GamerGal
 


Old news. It was the International Republican Institute that donated the money. They donate money all around the world to promote democracy. McCain served as chairman.

www.iri.org...


See? It's not a big deal that McCain gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to you. But the second Obama meets him he turned into a terrorist. Either he was a terrorist when McCain funded him hundreds of thousands of dollars and when Obama met him years after Rashid palled around with McCain OR this is all more Republican BS. Another "Big black Obama supporter attacked me!"


You clearly cannot read and you make absolutely no sense. I will no longer respond to this nonsense. Shill



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho
 


I read it. And according to you it doesn't matter that McCain palled around and funded this man. It only matters that years later Obama met him. Just like with Ayers. When he works with the Reagan Administration and close Reagan friends he's a great man. But he gets inside of Obama's "aura" and morphs into a terrorist. It is such BS I can smell it through my monitor. Either Ayers was a terrorist when he worked with the Republicans and met Obama, or its BS. Either Rashid was a terrorist when McCain funded him HALF A MILLION DOLLARS and when he met Obama years later or he wasn't and this is all BS.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal
 



I read it. And according to you it doesn't matter that McCain palled around and funded this man.


Prove it! You have zero proof of any of your claims. All you're doing is distracting from the topic, because you know it hurts Obama when the media is deliberately hiding damaging tapes from the public.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius
 


HE GAVE THE MAN HALF A MILLION DOLLARS! How is that not funding him?!



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
So What?

And if McCain had meetings with KKK members ... toasting them, meeting with them, partying with them, and having them babysit his kids ... would you say 'so what?'?? I doubt it.


Originally posted by The Savage Khan
And Obama doesn't even agree with him on his "controversial" views

Riiiiiiiiiight.
Obama hangs with terorrists, anti-white bigots, anti-jew bigots, and anti-americans ... hangs with them sometimes for decades ... but he 'doesn't share their views'??? Bull. If he didn't share the views then he wouldn't be able to hang out with them for so long.

The TV news reported that the guy's family BABYSAT OBAMA's KIDS!

I wouldn't be having anti-jewish anti-american terrorist sympathizers babysit my kids. I wouldn't want them near my kids - Unless I agreed with their stand of course.


Originally posted by Grafilthy
So......the "liberal media" now has a moral obligation........to give the McCain campaign assistance with their campaign??


They have an obligation to report the news - whatever it is - unbiased and without agenda - to the American people. That's the whole point of the news reporting business. Or it used to be. They are NOT doing it.


Originally posted by GamerGal
Once again,

You do that all the time .. all over this site. You continually repeat yourself over and over .. pushing that which has ALREADY BEEN DEBUNKED on the thread. READ THE THREAD.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal
 


He was on a board that gave him money and this was before 9/11 and before the man's anti-Jew/Israel radical side was known.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Khalidi and Obama worked together in Chicago before Khalidi moved on to Columbia U. Khalidi refers to Obama as a friend whose kids went to school together. Whereas Obama calls him an acquaintance. You are only a friend to Obama if it is convenient for him.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius
 


Wait, you said McCain didn't fund him. You said I was lying and the headline should be changed. Now you admit McCain funded him. Now, did McCain fund a Terrorist or is this all more BS?



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"According to a professor at the University of Chicago who said he has known Obama for 12 years, the senator first befriended Khalidi when the two worked together at the university. The professor spoke on condition of anonymity. Khalidi lectured at the University of Chicago until 2003; Obama taught law there from 1993 until his election to the Senate in 2004."

www.jewishpress.com...

The article is fascinating



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius
 


Wait, you said McCain didn't fund him. You said I was lying and the headline should be changed. Now you admit McCain funded him. Now, did McCain fund a Terrorist or is this all more BS?



The organization gave the money, not McCain! Even if it was McCain it wouldn't matter, for the reason explained to you dozens of times by now.

Do you realize this is a thread about the LA times withholding a tape from the public that shows Obama partying down with these guys, right? This thread isn't about McCain.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius
 


But the deal is that McCain partied down with him first. McCain gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now according to you McCain funded a terrorist who pals around with Obama. My point is the guy isn't a terrorist, McCain didn't fund terrorism, and Obama doesn't pal around with terrorists. But you keep trying to convince me McCain supports terrorism with half a million dollars.



posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius
 


But the deal is that McCain partied down with him first. McCain gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now according to you McCain funded a terrorist who pals around with Obama. My point is the guy isn't a terrorist, McCain didn't fund terrorism, and Obama doesn't pal around with terrorists. But you keep trying to convince me McCain supports terrorism with half a million dollars.


No, you keep ignoring and spinning what people tell you either because you can't keep the facts straight in your head or because you lack reading comprehension skills. Fact is, Obama did gather with Khalidi. McCain did not. At that gathering a lot of Anti-Israel statements were made. Khalidi is accused of being a member of the Palestinian Liberation Organization. He is also linked to William Ayers, with whom Obama has a known relationship with and McCain does not. The common denominator in all of these things is Obama.







 
3
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join