It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Food Supply TAINTED? . . .Halloween Candy? Melamine + Toxins?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat . . . Here's my theory: What better way to wipe the POOR off the face of the earth so the rich can take over- than to poison them slowly and without their knowledge? Notice anything truly nutritious is also outrageously priced? Fresh ANYTHING -unless you hit the local flea mkt or farmer's market is far out of reach of the average low income person?

We're being exterminated, poor folks.

I believe this sort of disorganised contemptuous killing is a lead up to much better organised mass poisoning.
It would be simple for them to add a few more truckloads of tasteless-but-deadly fluoride to the drinking water to "unamerican" areas.
If they get the right jokes told about it on Fox News, plenty of Americans would applaud the "cleansing," just as they did during Katrina.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

it's getting worst and worst

[edit on 29-10-2008 by airheli1201]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

They have the excuse "Outsourcing"

They have the loophole, "Its China not us, we will step up our testing"

They are slowly killing us all! We are all paying for our own deaths and they are filling their accounts with the blood money.

A few thousand here, a few hundred there. It is all planned out and they just play their little corporate games behind their lawyers and parent companies and ride out the Eugenics roadmap!

I wonder just how many goverment's and leader's of all foreign nations are in on this. United States, China, U.K., Spain, Iran, Russia, Indonesia all working quietly behind the scenes to reduce World populations and their local populations blaming each other as a loophole along the way.

My its a wonderful game they play against an unknowing public!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
All about money, it's absurd that we cant eat food products made in the USA. We could feed the whole population with quality food.
Also keep in mind that alot of food products will not say where they are made, instead they will say "distributed by Nestle" or something like that, unfortunately that gives the consumer no information.
Also most apple juice is made in China now, so think twice before you give your child apple juice!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We need to find an organization that will test products and release the results to the public. You know what I mean .... those safety tasks that the bureaucracy is getting paid big bucks for.

Any thoughts were we could find an honest champion for food safety? I'd contribute. Would you??

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
reply to post by The Revealer

bar hopping, drunkfest for high school and college students! Ridiculous.

As for the college students and such. IDK. We just need to wipe Halloween off the calenders.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

Pfff... as if you just typed that... I haven't been in college for 4 years, but I still dress up and go out n get hammered @ nightclubs on halloween, its just tradition, so I wouldn't be single'ing people out saying we need to wipe halloween off the map, we don't, just wipe out people who make garbage candy thats all...

Right. I understand that part. It is fun going out and dressing up. However, I would gladly sacrifice that partying if it meant keeping the little kids away from the conventional candy. You cannot say it is good for them.

In addition, I am in college and frankly I am sick of seeing my fellow brethren think of every excuse to go out and get drunk. It is bad enough that it is almost every Friday and Saturday night of the semesters that people go drinking, but then we have birthdays, holidays, etc. I just feel as if it is a delusion or helping us delude ourselves in some way, keeping us, the upcoming generations, from being able to "see the larger picture" (that's cliché I know).

It may seem as if I delved too deep but that is how I feel. Just linking it all together...

P.S. What other types of fun could we be having. Connecting or harmonizing via music (which is so fun that I would personally bet every possession of mine to say that others would love it as much as I), being politically or philosophically active, etc.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS
We need to find an organization that will test products and release the results to the public. You know what I mean .... those safety tasks that the bureaucracy is getting paid big bucks for.

Any thoughts were we could find an honest champion for food safety? I'd contribute. Would you??

If only the FDA did its job, right?

How are they "elected" into those positions anyway?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
the more melamine for the children the less led for the adults!
or
you dont pay for a bullet in your head.
i throw all chinese toys that contains toxins (the ones that were on our national TV). Some of them contained toxins that hurt lungs and my child in the last two years suffer from lung obstrustions (something like asthma).

[edit on 29-10-2008 by clock1]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tainted Pet Food/ Will human food be next?

This is a thread I started April of 2007. I spent alot of time researching the "source" of the problem. If anyone is interested, the tread contains most of my findings. And not surprising the reason we are outsourcing so much is not just to save on labor, but the agriculture market is deeply affected by the production of ethanol fuel and the fact acres upon acres are being used for corn production instead of wheat. Let's just say the rabbit hole goes deep.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
reply to post by red_leader

They only care about making a profit, not the people they hurt along the way.

They are hellbent.

I didn't major in business but I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea to kill your number one customer?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Interesting video. I didn't watch all 17 minutes of it, because I can't stomach that many minutes of a crazy bearded dude holding a little plastic skull next to his head.

The funny thing about this whole tainted food bit (funny to me, at least, but probably not if I had food poisoning or kidney stones or whatnot from the melamine) is that the cause of all this crap probably isn't related in any way to terrorist actions or any sort of conspiracy to put us down. It's just simple carelessness. Carelessness on the part of the companies and workers who make the candy, carelessness on the part of the FDA and any other quality assurance sort of people between there and here. The world is crumbling because people just don't give a crap anymore.

I do have one beef with your original post, however.

This will never make it into mainstream news. They want this to happen.
[edit on 28-10-2008 by The Revealer]

Really? Reeeeeally?? Come on now, think about this for a second. I know the mainstream media is the big bad devil around these parts, but really think about what you just wrote. The mainstream news WANTS this to happen? Sure, they're politically biased. Sure, they've got a company to run and so they might filter certain things to make for better news. But now the big bad mainstream media WANTS children to get hurt? How exactly is this playing out in your head? A group of black-suited news executives, gathered around a table and cackling together as they watch videos of children writhing in pain? I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have read through most of this post, and watched the shorter video of the bearded dude. Then, had to take my son out trick-or-treating tonight. When we got home, I had the strangest conversation with my mother-in-law. (She works for a County Children & Youth as a Social Worker)

She told me that we need to go through all the candy to make sure it isn't the tainted stuff. It seems that there was an email circulating around the County Office of Children & Youth today to let everyone know about this situation.

I informed her that I had already read about it and watched a video, so we'll check the candy before my son eats it.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the word is spreading. I didn't receive the email that she did, but someone is out there spreading the info to those that matter.

A_L

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'd say they do. if ANY of those black suited execs actually CARED- there wouldn't be toxic toys, toxic food, pet food, or anything ELSE.

I bet they not only cackle- they toast each other's efforts.....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

...black-suited news executives

Originally posted by wylekat
I'd say they do. if ANY of those black suited execs actually CARED- there wouldn't be toxic toys, toxic food, pet food, or anything ELSE.

I bet they not only cackle- they toast each other's efforts.....

So is Fox news in charge of quality assurance for imports of food and toys to the US now? Should CNN have a reporter sitting in every factory in China to taste the candy before it gets shipped out? I always assumed that the job of the mainstream media was to report on what they felt was newsworthy. There is no sadistic plot to poison our children. They don't make their money that way.

A strong dislike toward certain organizations is no excuse for ignorance. Leave knee-jerk reactions, irrationality, and sensationalism to the mainstream media. Don't bring it here.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Thanks Revealer. This is mind-numbing. My anger grew with his as the vid went on. I knew about the Melamine disaster during the build up to the olympics, but over 20million pounds imported into the US with little documentation of testing? The fat lady may be singing.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Maybe this has been said, or maybe it hasn't ... I don't have time before I loose the urge to post to read everyone's posts...

What about ANY "milk product" from China?

If it is imported here, made here (in the USA) and labeled as "made in Wisconsin" or something -- are we still safe?!!

Individual ingredients are not listed by country/origin on the package. Hell, even country of manufacture is not "Mandatory" it would seem...

Even your Kraft Mac & Cheese might contain milk solids imported from China to lower production costs in US factories

This is serious -- these 20 or so "identified" producers of tainted/bogus "milk products" might have imported/sold thousands of tons of this cheaper, Chinese stuff to American producers for use in their own factories.

THAT is why this is a much wider concern -- THAT is why the MSM is not picking this up -- hell... Proctor & Gambel and all the other mega-USA food giants no doubt import milk solids from Asia to reduce costs!

As long as the final product is made in the USA, they can stamp the product "Made In (name your city/state) without mention that some of the ingredients were from the tainted sources in China.

This is bad, really bad.

The sheeple are so dumbed down via flouride and "Lets Make a Deal" -- it's INSANE! I'm so glad I was raised on well water...My city friends seem...zombie-ish to me.

Long live Alaska. God Help the rest of our country ...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have been trying so hard not to feel any type of resentment or hatred of the Chinese government and chalk a lot of what has been happening to growing pains of an up and coming economic super power...but it has gotten out of hand. When you have repeated situations like this I can find no other reason not to dislike the Chinese government. I love the Chinese people but now I find myself hating their government. They sicken me at this point.

What I find even more absurd is that our own government probably knew this was coming into our country and did nothing.....they sicken me even more now.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by panda319

reply to post by red_leader

They only care about making a profit, not the people they hurt along the way.

They are hellbent.

I didn't major in business but I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea to kill your number one customer?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would not say your completely wrong. I am no business major either, but I have done some business so far in my career and killing off your customers would not be good. Of course, doing at whatever cost to maximize profits and minimize monetary cost at the expense of the customers' health over prolonged periods of time, is not a problem for shrewd business men.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Here is even more news:
www.naturalnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join