It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Food Supply TAINTED? . . .Halloween Candy? Melamine + Toxins?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
He right in his vid mostly ..
But what he fails to see correctly is the reason..
IT HAS Nothing to do with election and everything to do with kiling the next generation ..

The plan is in action for a few years now and noone cares so why now ..LOL it will be forgotten evry soon again ..
go back to bed america ...your government is in controll ..

Reason is Overpopulation !!! it has been decided years ago to cull masses of peoples because there are too many ..
Of course its bull# ..but thats whats gonn ahappen ..
PLEASE look into the WHO and the programm called Codex

We are beeing KILLED slowly ut shurely ..PLZ READ UP ONIT

the food we are eating has almost got NO nutritional value at all anymoe plus ALL VITAMINES will very soon be classed as medication ..
He in his vid is so right but he doesnt KNOW THE STAT OF THIS ..

ITs anot an accident ..ITS BY DESIGN

PEOPLE WAKE UP !!

THE UN. THE WHO They want you dead ...Thats the prograsmm they are running .
Together with bit FAT companies like the pharma industry they are planning and now executing their pans /...KILLING you for Money and profit ..
The KNOW excatly how much poison they can pump into us and still get away with it ...u get Cancer ...well tuff # it could be anything..??right !!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I trust and mistrust our elected officials.

I think most in WARSHINGTON are good people.

But we've got to cut the fat.

We need someone who knows how to fix things.

We need someone who has the scars to show he or she has been tested.

I don't know...

I am leaning Ron Paul. Or Doogie Howser.

So they would end the food crisis and the hooey with China and at the same time eliminate that CODEX-something or other.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

Greetings P......Great choice...unfortunately neither can win...Hold your nose and go GOP at least there appears to be at least one member of that team that will stand for something....

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Funny how when this thread came up the MSM is now talking about kidney stones in children on the rise around the U.S.

cbs13.com...

blogs.usatoday.com...

Did anyone see the headline article today that kidney stones in American children under 5 are skyrocketing?

They actually try to blame it on salt!

They make a couple remarks about Melamine in the article but don't go as far as to blame Melamine for the cause of the kidney stones in children.

This to me is the first news snippet leading up to a National disclosure that our food has been contaminated for a while. They know people have started talking about it and that the companies have been getting emails from concerned citizens.

They are going to claim innocence through ignorance. I am telling you this is just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Anybody have anymore information on this? A product list to watch out for maybe? I have two of my own children, as well as numerous friends with children, and we are all getting together tomorrow. I'd like to be able to tell my friends and family what to watch for. I've already told my wife that my kids are not to eat any candy without us knowing what types we are looking for.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
Anybody have anymore information on this? A product list to watch out for maybe? I have two of my own children, as well as numerous friends with children, and we are all getting together tomorrow. I'd like to be able to tell my friends and family what to watch for. I've already told my wife that my kids are not to eat any candy without us knowing what types we are looking for.

Thanks!

I would say all conventional candies from all the popular companies. That is just me though.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
this is a major crime to all Americans that must be accounted for please call your Attorney General's Now "SOS" HURRY UP TAKE ACTION NOW.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic

Thanks!

try this thread and see if the information is good enough for you?
Melamine Tainted Dairy products

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow this country sure is flushing itself down the toliet!
I'd like to visit those knowingly responsible with a viking sword! CHARGE!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Crap! i didn't go to trick or trick but i damn are going to stop my friends from eating candy at school. The problem is that it's the weekend and i can't contact the, only by e-mail. But **** you political *******! I'm going ******* sick from this information, the feeling of dread crept in my stochmich every passing second i listened to the video! i'm in 7th grade and this is not really big news. i mean, it's all over the Chinese news! And the Spanish news! why can;t it be on OUR news! i don't eat candy a lot but DAMN!!!! this country is so ***** up!!!! Today is Halloween This is crappy!!! we need a CHANGE!!! and i don't mean Obama!!! this needs to be tested! China is so ****** up!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner
Wow this country sure is flushing itself down the toliet!
I'd like to visit those knowingly responsible with a viking sword! CHARGE!

This is a UK problem too. My daughter came home with a bagfull of sweets at Halloween. I threw half in the bin. Sorry I can't remember the wording on the skull head sweet wrappers, but what they basically said was - MADE IN CHINA from edible and NON-edible ingredients.

Anyone info. on noodles? My kids eat loads.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I dont know why everyone feeds their children sweets when tis clear it contains too much sugar and artificial flavours and colours that send them ape.
Parents need to start looking into the raw food diet and start giving them fruit. This diet calms them down and they can learn to grow food and make it and help with the cleaning. Rather then eating lollies throwing tantrums and not understanding nature.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I just ran across this the other day ,it seems they are fertilizing their farms with it,so basically to put it simply China is made out of melamine ,they aren't just poisoning the rest of the world with they're poisoning their own people .

It doesn't show up in a test fro protein as a contaminate

SOOOO..I think we need a reliable over the counter melamine test

then we can test our own food and if it has melamine take it back not doing business with China seems like a good idea as well

screw Walmart

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader
OMG.... I don't understand why western countries do any business with China. Besides this tainted food crisis, human rights abuses and sweat shop manufacturing are major concerns, that seem to be ignored by western gov'ts.

to Chinese Poison Candy

its called PROFIT

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
I just ran across this the other day ,it seems they are fertilizing their farms with it,so basically to put it simply China is made out of melamine ,they aren't just poisoning the rest of the world with they're poisoning their own people .

It doesn't show up in a test fro protein as a contaminate

SOOOO..I think we need a reliable over the counter melamine test

then we can test our own food and if it has melamine take it back not doing business with China seems like a good idea as well

screw Walmart

Wow half of Australias produce comes from China and farmers are becoming more reliant on China's fresh produce due to drought. I was against this from day one just hearing how they use human feaces and now melamine Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is an older topic but, still needs to be watched.

www.nytimes.com...

Melamine may be in our own products.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Melamine found fed to chickens
www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
Funny how when this thread came up the MSM is now talking about kidney stones in children on the rise around the U.S.

cbs13.com...

blogs.usatoday.com...

Did anyone see the headline article today that kidney stones in American children under 5 are skyrocketing?

They actually try to blame it on salt!

They make a couple remarks about Melamine in the article but don't go as far as to blame Melamine for the cause of the kidney stones in children.

This to me is the first news snippet leading up to a National disclosure that our food has been contaminated for a while. They know people have started talking about it and that the companies have been getting emails from concerned citizens.

They are going to claim innocence through ignorance. I am telling you this is just the beginning.

What do you expect when you buy food from a clown!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join