It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Food Supply TAINTED? . . .Halloween Candy? Melamine + Toxins?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

USA Food Supply TAINTED? . . .Halloween Candy? Melamine + Toxins?

www.youtube.com

Halloween candy in the US is tainted. The American Sheeple are starting to wake up finally!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am very disgusted at this but it doesn't surprise me at all. How nice of them to target children now. **** the government!

The American Sheeple are starting to wake up because of this and I think we should help them wake up even more by posting comments on that video. It will work. We need to give it a try.

This will never make it into mainstream news. They want this to happen.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Here is the Video

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I guess this isn't important at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OMG.... I don't understand why western countries do any business with China. Besides this tainted food crisis, human rights abuses and sweat shop manufacturing are major concerns, that seem to be ignored by western gov'ts.

to Chinese Poison Candy

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by red_leader

They only care about making a profit, not the people they hurt along the way.

They are hellbent.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Get on the horn and call Ucdavis california or uc stanford and ask them if they can test them right away. They are real good at detecting these sorts of things but I am not sure if either of them are still operating these kinds of departments for sure.
The best bet would be uc stanford as they are an internationally known medical testing and evaluation facility. ALOT of people come there from around the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

All conventional candy is bad for you, end of story, whether it has all the added toxins or not. Its pure junk. Any of this melamine candy just makes it even worse.

Your right. Its all about money for the companies and candy industry. Halloween has become a sugar addiction for children, and a bar hopping, drunkfest for high school and college students! Ridiculous.

If I had enough money, I would buy all organic or natural candies at the very LEAST for the little kids. As for the college students and such. IDK. We just need to wipe Halloween off the calenders.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The Chinese are at it again! I have no idea why the west continues to buy anything from them - whether it be toxic pet food, toxic childrens toys or toxic candy. At the end of the day, why would we want to support their economy anyway. I have refused to by anything Chinese in decades!

The only way to fight this is to send letters of notice to vendors that sell Chinese Exports and Boycott them if they don't remove the products from the shelf!

Action is required. Lip service achieves nothing!

IRM

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have posted a thread a couple of days ago in ATS

ATS Thread

Melamine Tainted product, how bad is it where you are ?? as for me, i m living in Malaysia, we do alotsa business with China for their product, as many of us malaysian are of chinese descendants.

i think as i have commented in in a few threads about global food shortages that we might face and it boils down to not just shortages that we will face but contaminated food that have been moved around globally..

since China export many food produce worldwide, now we are seeing the melamine tainted food is hitting US shore, perhaps EU shores as well soon..

as for Malaysia, we have been hit instantanously, since geographically we are near to China and we have a big trading relationship with China.

though melamine in baby formulaes are contained in malaysia, but it is a scary thoughts that most dairy products that is in the market might have a direct or indirect raw materials that might be made from china's dairy produce.

the latest scandals on this melamine tainted products is melamine tainted eggs...
, some of you might be asking, how the h$LL eggs can be tainted with melamine ?? well friends, in China, anything is possible.

and if this melamine scandal is not made aware globally, i believe that soon it will be a global crisis..

a slight shortage of food supplies globally plus a global contaminated food crisis will bring us big impact i think.

imho

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I trust and mistrust our elected officials.

I think most in WARSHINGTON are good people.

But we've got to cut the fat.

We need someone who knows how to fix things.

We need someone who has the scars to show he or she has been tested.

I don't know...

I am leaning Ron Paul. Or Doogie Howser.

So they would end the food crisis and the hooey with China and at the same time eliminate that CODEX-something or other.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
The Chinese are at it again! I have no idea why the west continues to buy anything from them - whether it be toxic pet food, toxic childrens toys or toxic candy. At the end of the day, why would we want to support their economy anyway. I have refused to by anything Chinese in decades!

The only way to fight this is to send letters of notice to vendors that sell Chinese Exports and Boycott them if they don't remove the products from the shelf!

Action is required. Lip service achieves nothing!

IRM

that is one solution to it, if the food is directly imported from China.. the question is, how do we know that the other brand of food that is from other countries is not tainted ?? they might have used some raw material such as milk from china ?? so some vendors of even food producer might not realised the raw material used is tainted until it might be too late, that is just my opinion. To me, i think this will get worst because dairy products is used in many production of other food.

what is your thoughts guys ??

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
this is what i posted on facebook and myspace:

Since when did halloween candy come in plastic boxes and come from China?!?! 20million pounds of tainted powdered milk on our shelves? anything with powdered milk from China made before sept. 15th is contaminated. (be safe and don't touch any candy from China.)

WATCH THIS:
www.youtube.com...

** DO NOT CONSUME CANDY/BAKED GOODS FROM CHINA. PRODUCTS THAT WERE PULLED FROM SHELVES AROUND THE WORLD ARE STILL ON U.S. SHELVES**

a few months ago i ate some white rabbit taffy, a favorite in china for over 50 years. i've always loved white rabbit taffy probably b/c of what the white rabbit sands for in folklore and mysticism (and the edible rice wrapper). the candy i ate was contaminated and what was the national candy of china is now called the 'white death candy.'

((..this is starting to sound like the lost script for Halloween 3. that's right, the one without Michael Myers, the one where the witches coven manufactures masks with a chip that turns your head into a mash of bugs and puss. i still can't put on a halloween mask. no way..))

Good luck to all you out there, because we're about to get another lesson on just how far the rabbit hole goes.....Neo, it goes all the way.....

OVER & OUT FROM BOULDER CO., THE CAPITAL OF THE ``````NEW AMERICA``````

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

see 'Art Of War' chapter 4 on the *why* of this.......and this is war, no doubt.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.

see 'Art Of War' chapter 4 on the *why* of this.......and this is war, no doubt.

well, perhaps this is not an accidental incident ?? anyone on the same line of thoughts ??

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hey

I have 2 kids, thanks, very much for this thread

Good ol American Candy bars

Unless of course some one hands out some nice European chocolate
lol, my kids should get so lucky

But yeah anything painted to look like a skull, I didn't know about this, but... you have to figure it's got to be garbage

TY

Stared and flaged

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I am glad someone posted this here. I have it favorited on youtube. I would like to point out though that the guy in the video says that he does not have proof that the candy IS tainted, rather he is demanding proof that it ISN'T tainted. Which is totally valid.

No one better touch my Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Or Godiva. Heads will roll!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole
I am glad someone posted this here. I have it favorited on youtube. I would like to point out though that the guy in the video says that he does not have proof that the candy IS tainted, rather he is demanding proof that it ISN'T tainted. Which is totally valid.

No one better touch my Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Or Godiva. Heads will roll!

White rabbit candy is tested positive for melamine contamination
Malaysian News

one of the concern that i brought up in one of the thread is that, produce from other countries might have used melamine tainted dairies from china, we wouldn't know until either every government do a check on all products as a pro-active steps or when health hazards that occurs in one country that is related to melamine tainted products. btw the chinese manufacturer that produces infant formula in china have received complains about their product as early as December 2007, but the shtf in June 30 2008 when 5 infant reported death from drinking infant formula.

i have posted the chronology of the event that transpired in this thread
ATS Thread

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

They only care about making a profit, not the people they hurt along the way. They are hellbent.

Do you honestly think that the in the history of industrialisation this hasnt happened before or anything like it?

China are making the same mistakes as America/England/Australia/ Any country that has already industrialised.

The great shame comes in them not learning from our previous mistakes.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Why all the fuss over Candy (is it because it involves another Country like the evil China and you have an external enemy because your insular mentality stops you criticising yourselves?) when you in the US are happily eating GM EVERYTHING and your laws don't even allow manufactures/consumers to see this on the food packets. Your Meat is drugged with growth hormones and the animals are fed on GM/cheap rubbish. You import and grow GM crops and you’re only now worried about Kids Candy?

You wait sheeple when the Codex Alimentarius comes into law at the end of 2009. Wake-up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join