It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope kissing The Koran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
I found an interesting link:

Why did the Pope kiss the koran?

So, when the Pope kissed the Koran, at a meeting recently with Islamic leaders, the Pope was claiming Islam for Mother Church.

I juat head to post this from your link. for all you Roman Catholics out there looks liek the Koran is just as valid as the Bible in the eyes of the pope.

THE KORAN IS NOW CANON LAW

Let me now show you a good number of examples of what you believe if you are a Roman Catholic. You see, my dear Catholic friend, you and your priest have now been given an additional canon by the act of Pope John Paul II. His kiss is his claim of the Koran of Islam into the canon of Scripture, whether you like it or not. And, the Pope is merely acting out what he was ORDERED to do when Vatican II instructed him to restore all "separated brethren" to Mother Church. One billion Muslims are now your "brethren."

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi kinglizard... nice picture. Funny, too!

Let me see if I can be of assistance with this Pope picture. I hope my comments are not taken as slander, I'm just informing

The Pope isn't as "holy" as he deems himself to be. Not too long ago, christian fundamentalist (wannabe) Billy Graham went to the Vatican and kissed the Pope's ring and kneeled to him.. calling the Pope the Holy of Holies. This was blasphemy.

The Pope has already stated his love for the New World Order as well. He's stated that all you have to do to go to heaven, is be a good person. Incorrect, and unscriptual, even for an apostate Catholic such as himself.

The Pope is a new world order puppet, many people in high ranks are my friend. The Pope wasn't always a 'pope' ya know
Look into what IG Farbin chemical company once was, during World War 2. You'll find out that before the pope was a 'pope', he was selling naughty chemicals to Adolf Hitler during WW2. In fear of being convicted of war crimes, he fled, entered a monastery and well... today he wears a funny little hat and sits on his apostate throne.

he's a shaman of Satan, if anything. He isn't a holy man at all. He kissed that Koran not out of 'respect' for all religions (praying to cattle isn't a religion, sorry!), he did it because he's part of the NEW AGE deception my friend, that'll help usher in the New World Order under Illuminist leaders.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Vatican can be linked to the creation of Islam so no wonder he kisses the quran. The whole purpose of him and the rest of the vatican is to get rid of Jews and Christians that don't accept Roman Catholicism. Its all about power and control of the masses

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSoze
The Vatican can be linked to the creation of Islam so no wonder he kisses the quran.

What?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Illmatic67]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Il67, I have the same question. Last I heard the church wanted to wipe out islam, not created it. Or were the wars they fought against the Islam nations just dad beating his son and having the son beat him back? Doesn't make since. Like saying Hitler built a statue of Moses and prayed to it while wearing a Yamaca.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSoze
The Vatican can be linked to the creation of Islam so no wonder he kisses the quran. The whole purpose of him and the rest of the vatican is to get rid of Jews and Christians that don't accept Roman Catholicism. Its all about power and control of the masses

Now that's what I like sir... someone using his head
And no, that isn't sarcasm!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
well at one time the powers to be wanted to rule from jerusalem instead of rome. guess who kept them from doing that at the time. The jews (Sura 5:51- Take not the jews for friends, hmm I wonder where that came from). In a plan to get rid of the jews (and christians) they recruited Mr. Muhammed to unite the arab non-catholics. The pope figured the muslims would just hand over jerusalem to him after it was captured. But when that didn't happen we got ourselves a war. I wont go into the whole spill; just look up St Augustines connection to muhammed in North Africa and see for yourself. Khadijah herself was a Roman Catholic. Also, there are other writings of muhammeds besides the Quran they don't want you to know about. All linking the Vatican to Islam. History is a wonderful thing
Here's some other evident ties: The role of Mary in Islam-very similar to catholicism. Pope John II himself stated that "Muslims worship the same God, the one and only god". Of course, that doesn't sound right because YHVH sure don't equal allah. All of this is very amusing considering allah was a pagan idol taken from Muhammeds tribe, aka the moon-god (ever heard of the "daughters of allah", research that to while your at it). The whole islamic religion is based on pre-islamic ideas. It aint a new revelation by any means. I hope I dont sound anti-islamic because I'm not; I'm just anti-lies. The pope and his cronies will get theres for all the trouble they've caused

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by KSoze]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Sign of respect? Its high time church leaders started to gather and learn to cooperate with another.

Deep

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warpspeed
I am a Christian but I do not belong to any organised Church group. Quite frankly I think they have all been tainted to a greater or lesser degree by the secret societies.

So do not try to say one religion is better than another. We have all failed in Gods eyes, which is why the shot is about to hit the fan with these end times.

Just ignore all of it, and turn to God in your own way, he is listening...................

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your a Christian right? So...,, what happened to CHRIST IS THE WAY???

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Warpspeed]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Sign of respect? Its high time church leaders started to gather and learn to cooperate with another.

Deep

According to Scripture your wish is soon to come true

Be careful what you wish for......

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Sad?
Whats wrong?

Deep

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Please excuse my short reply to your post. I just recieve a reprimand for that on another posting.
What I meant is (you knew, didn't you
) that as we near the time of the return of Christ, scripture tells of a combining of religions into a one where God is worshipped without acknowledgement of Christ as King and Son of God; a conveneint way to consolidate and control peoples of many ideoligies in a false and blasphemous doctrine.
Someone will then step up and claim to be God's representative on Earth, and be accepted by many as such. Most interpretations of the Book of Revealtions see this One world religion based in or around Rome.
One could easily look at events of the last 56 years(since the Re-founding of Isreal as a nation) and see these writings being fulfilled ,and the handwriting on the wall..
I'm no rocket scientest and it's still plain as day, so I'll stay away from the Rome Italy thing thank you, and go with the Torah-New Testament ,Jerusalum as Capitol- Christ as King ain't-been-wrong-so-far group.
In spite of many distractions, misinformation, media misdirections and fear campaigns over the years and especially these days it seems; theres only one Book, one Way; thru Christ Son of God who fulfilled all prophecy in his life here. Not a Pope that can kiss a book claiming Christ among any number of Prophets.(No offence to those chosen as prophets).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join