It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof god exist's with no proof he doesn't

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

i forgive you ^_^

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What for? What is there to forgive if there is no such thing as God, or good and evil. What's the point?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i meant putting..do you see me eating pudding?

as in it's how a person put's the question forth.

it's southern slang.

and yes as the guy said about the monkey's ect...
we all make rules up to keep us in line and then we enforce them.

therefore god and the ten commandments have been passed down for years and years..way before the bible was wrote.
in ever religion we will ever find..they are basically in there somewhere.

therefore in the beginning we couldn't read or write...so how did we know not to kill or steal cheat on our mate ect...
because we somehow knew it was wrong....
can you explain why we decided and know those things are all wrong before a bible was wrote?
Exactly they are hardwired into our making with..created in god's image.
i reckon lol

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Educating myself as to what? Your point of view? Not much to go on there so far.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

why is it impossible to say it is hardwired into our system because of millions of years of evolutionary instincts?

why does it have to be god?

that could potentially be the worst argument I've heard on this subject.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

How do we know it is the inspired word of God?

Like I said, I believe it will be revealed to you one day.

Most logic ends up being circular. Inside the box, there isn't much choice. The truth, however, is a singularity.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

i still forgive you

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Exactly.

Hebrews 10

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

A belief is a far cry from fact mate.

I believe in the flying spaghetti monster... His truth will someday be revealed to you...

www.venganza.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

therefore god and the ten commandments have been passed down for years and years..way before the bible was wrote.

ok then if god built it in to all the animals that live in social groups and mankind why would he need to then drag a beardy man up a mountain and give them us again? if they are hard wired it would be completley pointless

but if it was an evolutionary survival mechanism that dates back to a common ancsetor we would share this trait with other animals, and thn the beardy man moutian bit would make sense as a way to bring natural social laws into a religeous doctourine

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
"Proof god exist's with no proof he doesn't"
"The proof is in the putting."
Im sorry but that is not proof.
So you like millions of other people, just lied.

Can you prove he doesn't?
The he must.

I can prove the toothfairy is fake.
I can prove Santa Klaus is fake..to some point...he was based on a real man..lol

see my point...if a story is fake..there is proof to show us it is..
in what close 2 thousand years..none has gave 1 proof god does not exist.

therefore either god must exist...or for 2000 years there has been allot of bad debunkers.

Not to mention all know right from wrong..good from evil..its hardwired into us.
all religions use the same value's. just different names ect..but it all about same.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

I forgive you for your unbelief, too. We can forgive each other all we want, but there is only one place true forgiveness comes from. The indwelling Holy Spirit.

Forgiveness is very important for the forgiver, as well. It isn't healthy to carry around a lot of unresolved issues.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Can you prove he doesn't?
The he must.

I can prove the toothfairy is fake.
I can prove Santa Klaus is fake..to some point...he was based on a real man..lol

see my point...if a story is fake..there is proof to show us it is..
in what close 2 thousand years..none has gave 1 proof god does not exist.

therefore either god must exist...or for 2000 years there has been allot of bad debunkers.

Not to mention all know right from wrong..good from evil..its hardwired into us.
all religions use the same value's. just different names ect..but it all about same.

You're doing it wrong...

Prove to me that invisible unicorns and the Flying Spaghetti Monstor don't exist?

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time.

Russell's Teapot... I suggest you research...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by nj2day]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Believe it or not, I was just thinking you would bring up TFSM. I almost put it in my last post. ROTFL!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

ok then if god built it in to all the animals that live in social groups and mankind why would he need to then drag a beardy man up a mountain and give them us again? if they are hard wired it would be completley pointless

but if it was an evolutionary survival mechanism that dates back to a common ancsetor we would share this trait with other animals, and thn the beardy man moutian bit would make sense as a way to bring natural social laws into a religeous doctourine

basically Moses was sent to give us the commandments as a reminder.
atheist ect... people building golden cows to worship.
Sodom and Gomorrah.
basically we said god was not real .yet it was god that delivered them from bondage. with Moses help

but name one religion beside evil ones that want your soul ...

that does not all practice them 10 commandments to some degree...

im telling you it's hardwired look into yourself ...you know its wrong to steal kill ect...
without the bibles help...
but when you do forget god did give them to Moses on that mountain to remind us.lol
i dont know man im no preacher here.

i just know if not 1 person in 2k years has debunked God's existence ...with proof..shows in a way proof he must exist.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

There's no evidence of Russell's Teapot. The evidence of Creation and the Creator is all around us. Forest for the trees.

Mark 4:12

11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

As you seek, so shall you find. Seek God with diligence and perseverance, and He will reveal himself to you.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why must we prove god doesn't exist?

can you prove he does? not feelings, or faith or anything, but solid, conclusive evidence?

like I said, prove to me that invisible unicorns don't exist

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

show me how trees prove god exists.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You don't need to be a preacher to know the truth, friend. You are doing quite well as it is.

Romans 1

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Its an expression. "You can't see the forest for the trees." What I'm saying is the evidence of Creation and the Creator is all around you and you choose not to acknowledge it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join