It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgery!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Forgery!

en.wikipedia.org...

Forgery is the process of making, adapting, or imitating objects, statistics, or documents (see false document), with the intent to deceive. The similar crime of fraud is the crime of deceiving another, including through the use of objects obtained through forgery. Copies, studio replicas, and reproductions are not considered forgeries, though they may later become forgeries through knowing and willful misrepresentations. In the case of forging money or currency it is more often called counterfeiting. But consumer goods are also counterfeits when they are not manufactured or produced by designated manufacture or producer given on the label or flagged by the trademark symbol. When the object forged is a record or document it is often called a false document.

Imagine, if you will a world with no forgery and no need for forgery. Ask yourself, is this the model of a perfect world?

The answer is yes, because a perfect world has no need for rank and stature. The perfect world is a place where people do not rely on selfish means to reward selfish acts.

A perfect world does not require you to be there. For in a perfect world, absence is abundance.

Imagine a world full of people who help each other, not out of Public Relations, but out of selflessness. Imagine a world where great accomplishments are achieved, not from money, but through service to others. The infinite labor of love.

What do we have now? Religious Popes who profit on the suffering and starvation of millions. A guy named Bush who joins the Pope and laughs at a wooden staff taken from a homeless guy who lived by ten rules, they were the ten commandments..

Yet they laugh and mock us, as if we are too stupid to understand what the ten commandmensts were. As if this guy who lost his walking stick who lived his whole life obeying these commandments was rendered worthless, because he based his life on a fraud.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

It is just as easy to imagine a land where little boys never grow up. Where they fly around after being sprikled with pixie dust so they can battle the evil pirates.

I honestly don't see how either of the two are even remotely possible. Only in a small group of like minded people could you achieve what you are talking about. When that group forms, they would be labeled a "cult" and treated accordingly by the majority of people who don't share the dream.

Your only real hope is that there is some sort of afterlife where this would actually be a reality. Then we are just getting down to faith and the meaning of life which will always be unknown.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This thread about the Georgia Guidestones lays out their plan for humanity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it you will see that the goal is to have a society that is no more than 5 Hundred Million. They will use only 144,000 which is the desired amount to carry on with humanity. 144,000 is also relative to light frequency.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

500,000,000 is a population size that would be easier to control and sustain. It isn't a population size that would be capable of what you are wanting. The Georgia Guidestones are out there laying a Utopian blueprint for the people. It is laying the foundation for creating a global society that can be governed and controlled.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Then of course there is the mandelbrot set!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Which is the closest model we have of the universe itself and understanding the true meaning of God!

Meaning that, we are all part of a fabric that is creation, also meaning that, without US there is no GOD!

The Catholic Church and other such institutions are aware of the sacred geometry which the Mandelbrot Set has become a model of. they show us examples every day in the music, the architechture and literature among many other things.

There fore in their purpose for maintaining rulership and bloodlines they have thrown this in our face, for the sake of letting the strong ones be strong and the weak ones perish.

There is no singular entity named GOD, rather GOD is a part of us and we are a part of GOD. Giving us the basic Sacred Geometry that is needed in nature for us to create.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Furthermore, Freemasons and other orginizations alike's only (main) requirement (as well as others like being male and of certain age) All must believe in a superior being called "GOD". This is not only a requirement of Freemasons, but of Christianity and Catholicism among many others.

So in order to be a member, you must believe already that GOD is a singularity. Predesposing yourself and already conditioned to the belief that the universe works as a singularity, that GOD would create a son and send him down to earth in the form of a man, in the image of GOD.

So where did this GOD guy come from?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

It is just as easy to imagine a land where little boys never grow up. Where they fly around after being sprikled with pixie dust so they can battle the evil pirates.

I honestly don't see how either of the two are even remotely possible. Only in a small group of like minded people could you achieve what you are talking about. When that group forms, they would be labeled a "cult" and treated accordingly by the majority of people who don't share the dream.

Your only real hope is that there is some sort of afterlife where this would actually be a reality. Then we are just getting down to faith and the meaning of life which will always be unknown.

No, it is the world that I desire, physically. For my family and for my children and their children.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Haha, i think someone else was watching hook tonight! I still love that movie. haha

But yeah without compensation like money or higher status or any reward of beign able to be better than anyone, people would do the least amount of work tto get by.

i suppose the only place where this is possible is when it pertain to your own family. Thats really the only inner circle where people may do things for pure love and through pure selflessness. and this probably only pertains to a handful of families and maybe even at certain times.

But why else would someone go through education for 20 years to become a doctor. I would probably try and become a surgeon if i didn't have to bother with the BS of more collage. just out of the pure thrill of knowing how the body works and being able to repair it. Its a lot like fixing old electronics. Very similar process. A laptop, has the organs(drives, motherboard, external parts,) the heart (CPU), the blood vessels (main board wit hall the circuits) etc... Im pretty sure 2 semesters of calculus to perform surgery is not practical.

And i kinda lost you a bit on the whole staff thing. I never really thought of Bush as much of a catholic....?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

500,000,000 is a population size that would be easier to control and sustain. It isn't a population size that would be capable of what you are wanting. The Georgia Guidestones are out there laying a Utopian blueprint for the people. It is laying the foundation for creating a global society that can be governed and controlled.

Yes, however this is the maximum population they wish to have on earth, being from the 144,000 counterfeits maintaining no more than 500,000,000. Meaning that right now, they have alot of killing to do, meaning that in the future they will kill their own to maintain their dream of an inbreed society.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

I never really thought of Bush as much of a catholic....?

Here you go....
Ten Comandments

[edit on 27-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Are you advocating this population control?

Sorry, to not be a one line post...I am just a little confused as you call this perfect but I have a hard time imagining a perfect world rising up out of mass slaughter of innocent people so I am curious as to whether or not you are saying this is a good idea or a bad idea.

[edit on 27/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

This is population control, however it should not be misunderstood.

It is purely survival of the fittest.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus

Are you advocating this population control?

Sorry, to not be a one line post...I am just a little confused as you call this perfect but I have a hard time imagining a perfect world rising up out of mass slaughter of innocent people so I am curious as to whether or not you are saying this is a good idea or a bad idea.

[edit on 27/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

To better phrase that, it is up to you. survive 2012 and you will inherit the benefits. Like the Mandelbrot set though there will come another time of slaughter, but if you survive you will find peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

That does not answer my question. What is up to me is if I survive, ok fine.

DO YOU WANT MASS SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Are you one of the fittest?
Or are you one the ones counted as dead? If so will you never see your precious utopia come to fruition?

I guess in time we will see will we not?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
NO!!! I do not. But it is my understanding that this will happen according to your faith believe it or not. What I am here here for is to find people who believe, not in a superior being, but in a creator that is infinite.

GOD is all of us and that doesn't mean that us as individuals are weaker without GOD. What I am saying is that the account of the messiah was a fraud. The belief in Jesus is a fraud. There is no singular entity named GOD.

The only way to work around this is to realize that we have been had and to go on knowing that we are all a piece of GOD.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
NO!!! I do not. But it is my understanding that this will happen according to your faith believe it or not.

Hey, don't get angry. I would not have had to use all caps if you just answered it the first time.

What do you mean "your" faith?

You sure are cryptic, are you addressing my faith?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Only time will tell, however I have pledged my allegiance to selflessness if that answers your question.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
What makes your theory, and that’s all it is a theory any different than a handful of other off the wall ideas that have come and gone?
These philosophies are a dime a dozen and you get what you pay for.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

No, I am not addressing your faith and I am not calling you weak or anything like that.

What I am saying is that there is a lot of crap that is not good going on and thre are many who will be excluded from this, because their faith has often lead them to the killing fields, where people do what they are told. However, those who oppose GOD are opposing themselves. Do not partatake in the taking away of life for what if it would be your own, or your childrens?

Do partake in making this world a better place for everyone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join