It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgery!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Man, I went to all the trouble of waiting until I did not suck so much and yet there is absolutely nothing new here. No info, nothing but the OP still talking in circles to try and step back from the things he has already said. All I see is one person suggesting some crazy stuff and when challenged on it piece by piece, crying "That is not what I said, insane rambling in another direction..."

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Because since I have authored this thread I have been accused of being in favor of poulation reduction. I have been threatend. I have been compared to the liking of a religious cult leader, when all I was trying to do is set this thread up as a discussion to which our leaders have used religion as a way to exploit us and fall victims to it's design.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Because since I have authored this thread I have been accused of being in favor of poulation reduction. I have been threatend. I have been compared to the liking of a religious cult leader, when all I was trying to do is set this thread up as a discussion to which our leaders have used religion as a way to exploit us and fall victims to it's design.

Umm this is a direct quote from you earlier in the thread were you did in fact say things in favor of population reduction.

You even go so far as to pretend like it's good because the number is related to light frequency.

Can't say that and then pretend you didn't say it.

This thread about the Georgia Guidestones lays out their plan for humanity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it you will see that the goal is to have a society that is no more than 5 Hundred Million. They will use only 144,000 which is the desired amount to carry on with humanity. 144,000 is also relative to light frequency.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

No, I said that there are methods of population control taking place. I provided evidence that this is in fact happening as the Georgia Guidestones suggest.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok, but the way you posted it made it seem like you were saying it was a good idea. That it was survival of the fittest. And then you also carried on about how out of war will come peace, which also goes along with the normal thinking of the people who are doing this. It surely seemed you were advocating such things, glad you are not.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12
[It is purely survival of the fittest. ]

What about genetic variety? The future now seems brighter with people of all places coming together making pretty babies, instead of an post holocaust world built up by surviving roaches and the spawn line of the Elites, which is significantly inbred at this point through hundreds of years of close cousin lovin'

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Please tell if I have this right, it is a bit cryptic you know?

Anyway...here I go please let me know...

You are religous and spiritual but not religious

There will be population control...but not YOUR family

You know god - but there really isnt a god

You, the Georgians, and the witnesses all agree on 144,000 because it is in relation to the speed of light

You know not of what we speak - yet the posters were simply quoting your posts.

You are selfless, but have awakened and are smarter and better than the rest of us

You are not forcing your views on anyone, but if we are weak it wont matter because we are dead anyway

You are looking for like-minded people - yet we have no idea what is in your mind because you speak in circles

President Bush is catholic because of a link to the 10 big rules

Does that about cover it?

What cult are you recruiting for?

I will take my chances here on the ranch - come 2012 or high water.

Thanks though.

Dorian Soran

[EDIT SO I COULD SPELL ' THANKS ' CORRECTLY - MAYBE I AIN'T SO SMART - MAYBE I AIN'T GONNA BE ONE OF THE 144,000 ]

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You are religous and spiritual but not religious
reply to post by Dorian Soran

It depends what your definition of Religion is. The way I see it, is that it is different than spirituality. The way I see Religion is as an institution, while both have laws the religious stance seems to have laws that outlaw human nature that has a way of programming. Yes I would agree that the laws in the Bible as well as others are in generally good rules to live by and can greatly help some one in their life.

However, the difference from my perspective is that nature defines the laws. I see spirituality in a whole different light, because it is for the readers eyes to determine and decide what they already know as being right and wrong.

There will be population control...but not YOUR family

There are certain things I would not openly talk about. My family however is not significant in any way. We are not all destined for the same paths in this lifetime. Just a typical family really, we have ups and downs just like anyone else. Some times we disagree when it comes to religion and politics. My family is not destined for some divine intervention or anything like that, but we are family, so it would better our interest to stick together.

You know god - but there really isnt a god

I know there is a GOD, I just don't have the same opinion as many religions teach. My opinion of GOD is an infinite being, not a singularity.

You, the Georgians, and the witnesses all agree on 144,000 because it is in relation to the speed of light

Not quite. The 144,000 are synomonous for many things. light, meditation, frequency, etc. That is the way we can survive as a race.

The 144,000 of the lost tribes of Israel IMO seem to me to actually be the families of ruling bloodlines as far as I can tell. I am not aware of having any sort of relation to these families. But these are the same people who have possesion of ancient texts are of course using this knowledge for themselves and not sharing it with the public.

You know not of what we speak - yet the posters were simply quoting your posts.

When somebody asks me if I am in favor of population control and I answer no, I am not sure how much clearer I could be.

You are assuming that I have something to do with the Guidestones?
I don't get it.

All I said is that there were methods of population control in place already, that is just a fact of life. It is not something I condone or am a part of.

You are selfless, but have awakened and are smarter and better than the rest of us

No I am not smarter or better than any of you. I have however opened my mind to the possibility that organized areligion is a complete farce. It is used in a way to create war and establish control and power..

I am awake because I know what weapons will be used against me. I am awake because I am fully aware of their game plan. I am awake because I opened my mind to other possibilities and what I have found, I believe in with all my heart.

I am selfless, because I am not expecting a reward, because my reward is my family and my friends. I love them and care for them and that is all you need to know.

You are not forcing your views on anyone, but if we are weak it wont matter because we are dead anyway

I don't know the future, so who am I to say. Furthermore I don't know you so why would you assume that? But weak people tend to get killed faster, that is true and it comes in many forms. Take a look at fast food and obesity in America, that would be a good place to start.

You are looking for like-minded people - yet we have no idea what is in your mind because you speak in circles

Not even gonna respond to that.

President Bush is catholic because of a link to the 10 big rules

No did I imply that in any way? Did I imply that the pope was for that matter, no. I di not go there.

Does that about cover it?

No it does not. Now that I have answered your questions, please quit with the rediculous questions.

What cult are you recruiting for?

Survival 2012

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
For some unimaginable reason having absolutely nothing to do with your “divinity” I have peaked on this thread throughout the day.
After sincerely nonbiased consideration I have come to the solid conclusion that in fact not even you know what the hell your talking about.

You never said you were divine yeah ,yeah.. Got it.
Anyway, this talking in circles is making me dizzy. If you will remember I offered you a chance in an earlier post to say exactly what you mean with out all this grammatical (ROPE-A-DOPE) nonsense.

But instead you have chosen to play the all knowing and all wise card, having something to say for everything and consequently stepping on your own land mines in the process. LOL

I have at least tried to “suck less” by viewing your nauseating forgery performance in a completely secular light but to no avail.

I guess it is time to take your flee circus down the road and try to sell your Whacky snake oil in another one horse town. What do ya say??

At this point I doubt your going to find many who will not suck. I remember I once had an epiphany too.
However my own certainty wasn’t really all I thought it was and you know what?
As it turns out no ones is. Just stay away from the kool-aid.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You know from a totally different perspective on this.

I completely agree with you as from a scientific point of view it does not matter what a human being tries it will always be as no more than 99.9% accurate. Be it cloning, experiments, machines or software.

A simple point but very effective is the defective products you buy in stores, its man made or made from a machine of man etc so it can never be perfect.

Ghost in the machine etc etc etc

So from a logic point of view I believe you are correct.

Without a need to copy we would have a perfect world but we are not perfect therefore we are nothing but a piece of capoot on this world

[edit on 27-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

You clearly stated that you were all for this utopia that would REQUIRE mass slaughter. You opened that way.

Perhaps you can show us where you were threatened. That seems awful but I am having trouble finding that. I am afraid that you are a very confused person and need some real help. If you truly feel that you were threatened, please repost it, I wll help ya get that jerk.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer Rising

You clearly stated that you were all for this utopia that would REQUIRE mass slaughter. You opened that way.

You may have misunderstood me, I was basically stating that there would be a mass slaughter, according to what the picture they paint is there will be a massive slaughter.

I never said this would be required, although to them perhaps they do require it for their utopia,but it is not required for mine. This is just simply going to take place and that is the only thing I have suggested.

I am not suggesting that they will be succesful, I am just stating that this population reduction thing is real and they plan on using this as a faith based agenda. Not because you believe in GOD or not but in order to establish an New World Religion as the guidestones also suggest.

So basically it does become a matter of faith, because their goal is to rewrite history, so this is the way they plan on going about it. By making sure that people forget..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

OK, officially declaring you NONSENSE! It is necessary, it is not necessary, it will happen, it might not happen, they need it, you dont, for the same thing???? Whatever.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
FINALLY!
Now I’m intrigued please go on from right there..
How do they plan to do this exactly.
Just explain don’t preach it works better that way.
See I don’t suck, I’m trying.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer Rising

I will admit that I had a bit to drink last night after my opening post, so I apologize if I went about this the wrong way. However, I don't feel the need to discuss this with anybody who is just going to suggest that I am a rambling lunatic anyways. The point is that what I set was severely misuderstood, get over it. If you leave fine, but this thread went to crap anyways, so I don't really mind if you do.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

12.12.12 Please listen to me.
I am not interested in your system of faith, however I am VERY interested in your opinions of how "they" plan to use faith against us.
Please can you discuss that?

Sincerely: Snow

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
FINALLY!
Now I’m intrigued please go on from right there..
How do they plan to do this exactly.
Just explain don’t preach it works better that way.
See I don’t suck, I’m trying.

Thanks for that.

CODEX ALIMENTARIUS is one way, natural disasters, FEMA the list goes on and on.

One thing I find interesting is fluoride because it maintains a shelf life within your body, when introduced with other toxins can become very deadly.

This will be done mainly in bigger cities at first.. The most populated areas with a less desired populace will be targeted first. In other words welfare dependent urban populaces.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well I agree 100% with you on that, I guess what interested me the most was the comment you made about how “they” would use our own faith against us.
You know in order to bring in a NWO.
I see the possibility for that and I am in agreement, I wanted to see your view on that if you please.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Well every piece of info that is passed on with your social security number is stored in a national database. They know how much money you make, what kind of food you buy at the store, things you like, where you hang out, where you work, things you don't like etc.

This is something that we saw happening in WWII and was asssociated with IBM in the goal to ultimately govern the world through punching in on time clocks. Rather than governing, they have got us to govern ourselves.

And of course we remember WWII and at that time in history they were still doing this to Jews and a few other religions.

So like I said earlier, when they ask you at jail per se or you join the military, this information is kept on file and they ask for your religious preference. This information of course is not used against you in your everyday life, but it is kept on file.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Ok I see you are leading into something.
Well what exactly are they collecting my faith based info for?

When I was in the ARMY they put Christian NON-DENOM on my dog tags, Originally I assumed this was so that in the event of my death they wouldn’t insult my religion.

But you are suggesting a more sinister reason.
I suspect you are right, however I’m curious to know exactly what this reason is.

Can you enlighten me?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join