It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgery!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

What makes your theory, and that’s all it is a theory any different than a handful of other off the wall ideas that have come and gone?

Because this is the theory that I know within myself is true and as others read this they will also realize within themselves truth.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Well, I did not think that you called me weak but um, ok.

I was just confused by this statement

But it is my understanding that this will happen according to your faith believe it or not.
Thank you for clearing it up.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Well as long as "you" know I guess.
In the mean time why dont you tell me what you would expect of the average lost mentally asleep individual.

You know, preach to me tell me what Im supposed to do and how it’s good for me.
Say what you mean and make it very, very clear.
Don’t be illusory in your speaking, just tell me like it is.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

No problem. I am not an athieist. At the same time I do not believe in Jesus or anyone who claims to be GOD, not in heaven or hell.

I do believe that people could easily be compared to as chromosomes or cells and the universe is ever repeating.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Because this is the theory that I know within myself is true and as others read this they will also realize within themselves truth.

So, you are the only one that knows the one and only true truth?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

It's not for everyone.

Sorry, thats just the way it is. (to me)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Not at all and I would never claim to be!!!!

But that is why I am here.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Do you even read the stuff you are writing?

I get it now.

"insane ramblings, talking in circles, nobody learns anything, blah blah blah."

bye.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Hmmmm. That’s cool, I mean nothin says lovin like self righteous behavior right?
But since your considering yourself pledged to selflessness I think your introverted “religion” seems to be a little off balance.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

No, religion is off balance. Spirituaity is different. I am not dubbing myself as the one who knows the true nature of GOD, but rather one that is awakening to it. I do not know for instance, who you are. Only that for this one moment in time we are having conversation. I would not pass judgement on you, or anyone else for that matter.
All that I am saying, is that I am waking up and I am searching for others who are awakening.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Basically, what I am saying is that you are here for a reason, everybody is.

I think it would be safe to assume that you have family, as do I.

Your main priority is to watch over your family, but at the same time you must keep a balance with nature.

Sometimes life isn't what you would think. However, you must remember and keep balance with the things in nature that keep you and your family alive. It is nature that keeps you and your family alive.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Damn shame we are going to have to kill your family in order to get the population down.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus

Do you even read the stuff you are writing?

I get it now.

"insane ramblings, talking in circles, nobody learns anything, blah blah blah."

bye.

Goodbye. Although I hate to see people go, I was always instructed to know better, because some people will go. I am not a rocket scientist and I am not a prophet.

One thing that I do know however is that some people will go.

Everyone will make their own decisions in life and that is included in the gift of life, the freedom of will or the freedom to come and go as we so choose.

I will wish you well on your search for truth and if you find it here, I would not turn you away.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

By definition your strong belief in this ideology is religious no matter how you slice it.
You can be religious and spiritual at the same time.

Who knows the true nature of God? No man does and that is obvious.
I certainly don’t make those claims and I believe in Christ as the son of the living God.

By that I am a Christian and always told how my faith is faulty and erroneous so you’ll forgive me if I sound a little put off with yet another philosophical self conscience / I am /we are god/gods/vibrating frequencies / whatever else I can feel in the blank with.

Im tired of people misunderstanding before they participate in faith.
That’s what this is about. Not religion, not the true nature of God. It’s all about faith and what a person chooses to believe.

The point when a person says to them selves “this is what I will do and I accept the consequences thereof“. I don’t try to convert anyone to what I believe contrary to what many Christians would have you understand.

The time for conversion has come and gone, now it’s just a waiting game.
I don’t look to God or Christ or heaven as a comfort zone because Im somehow unable to accept the idea of nothingness beyond death.

Im not a fragile person and I have been ass deep in my fair share of unrighteous things .

I just see what you have to offer, and I have seen it before, and read of it before, and in all cases it has come and gone. Just another pile of ashes in the death of the world. PEACE

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising

Damn shame we are going to have to kill your family in order to get the population down.

ooooh scary!

Are you gonna come in the form of police officers, military or ghosts?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

By definition your strong belief in this ideology is religious no matter how you slice it.
You can be religious and spiritual at the same time.

Who knows the true nature of God? No man does and that is obvious.
I certainly don’t make those claims and I believe in Christ as the son of the living God.

By that I am a Christian and always told how my faith is faulty and erroneous so you’ll forgive me if I sound a little put off with yet another philosophical self conscience / I am /we are god/gods/vibrating frequencies / whatever else I can feel in the blank with.

Im tired of people misunderstanding before they participate in faith.
That’s what this is about. Not religion, not the true nature of God. It’s all about faith and what a person chooses to believe.

The point when a person says to them selves “this is what I will do and I accept the consequences thereof“. I don’t try to convert anyone to what I believe contrary to what many Christians would have you understand.

The time for conversion has come and gone, now it’s just a waiting game.
I don’t look to God or Christ or heaven as a comfort zone because Im somehow unable to accept the idea of nothingness beyond death.

Im not a fragile person and I have been ass deep in my fair share of unrighteous things .

I just see what you have to offer, and I have seen it before, and read of it before, and in all cases it has come and gone. Just another pile of ashes in the death of the world. PEACE

Actually the only ashes and death of the world is from your own doing! I have already experienced the end and there is nothing that can be done to stop me.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer Rising

ooooh scary!

Are you gonna come in the form of police officers, military or ghosts?

I did not mean that as a threat as in we, some group I control. I meant the collective we that plans to reach this utopia that you explained for me. I am just citing what you said, not making a threat against your family.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well at least we are thinking along the same lines.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 27-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Seriously? I was being sarcastic from the beginning. You do not mind the idea of losing your loved ones and possible, in fact probably yourself in the name of possible utopia? A utopia that will have to engage in sterilization or infanticide to continue at that. Scary.

p.s. Why would ghosts be an option of assasination methods?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Lucifer Rising]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer Rising

Thats pretty sorry, that I know what you know and you are still trying to use that as a weapon against me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join