It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT 6:11 AM-CNBC blamed Illuminati by name for Stock Market Crash

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Blacklistednews.com posted the video:

www.blacklistednews.com/news-2011-0-12-12--.html

Kudos to them.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

I didn't hear the interview, but if 'spot on' was the only thing he said that was 'Enlishesque' then I would say plenty of Americans use that expression. Think about it, we are an Entertainment Society in the US of A. A ton of English Entertainment makes it big here and we bring those expressions into our every day language.

'Spot on' alone doesn't qualify as an American reciting from a script.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by argonfritz
reply to post by Question

Either the guy was being sarcastic, using Illuminati as a general term for 'the unknown' or something, OR... he is senile.
Anyone who thinks some b.s. secret society is resposible for the stock market is jumping at shadows, and doesn't understand the market, plain and simple. EVERY conspiracy theory developes out of a LACK of understanding, not an ABUNDANCE of understanding. Please have some self-respect. The simplest explanation is almost always the right one.

One more time - word conspiracy was created so people feel ashamed of questioning and trying to understand things around them.

Have you red about Rothschilds Family

[edit on 26-10-2008 by FIFIGI]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Why would anyone make a point using a word that 99.9% of the viewing public never heard of before. If he meant enlightened he would have said enlightened, if he meant the elite he would have said elite.

It is so simple...he was letting the cat out of the bag.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
"EVERY conspiracy theory develops out of a LACK of understanding"

Yeah cuz, you know, conspiracies NEVER happen...

Powerful people NEVER get together to work out a scenario that works out for their benefit... Never! (thank god there is no rule against sarcasm on this board!)

I think you just lost all credibility here, buster.. but it does make it easier for the rest of us to recognize who to put on our ignore list :-)
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Hi, read this board last night and came across this video clip tonight. it's on LiveVideo.com at www.livevideo.com...

Hope it's what you all have been looking for.
All the best,

KdyBoy

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

whoa!.. confirmed! he did say it! WOW! It's like, when he says it, he says it as if he's have some very insight into their dealings. But to actually hear it on MSM!

Illuminati of the country... interesting to say the least! Which speaks to me as if there is a specific group for each country in the world.

Where I work, a good friend of mine which was interviewing another engineer for a position within his dept asked the candidate what he did in his spare time..

He grinned.. and said.. I read/study the Illuminati on my days off"

My mouth dropped open!

wow.. gonna have to brush off my study notes again on this one..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
first time commenter. -- love the site and ppl who contribute here, but i got to pull you guys up on something here.

illuminati is a word commonly used to describe 'those in-the-know' and the big shots in any context. I doesn't have to be taken for the noun, as in The Illuminati who (possibly -- I dunno) represent the bloodlines, hold all the power, etc. etc.

peace

Well, I know my grammar. He used it as a PROPER NOUN, as in "The Illuminati of the country"...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
What you are seeing in the markets is the worlds reaction to the possible election of Barrack Obama to President of the US.

The stock market predicts the future and what you are witnessing is the financial markets reaction to a possible Obama Presidency.

Plain and simple, the markets are freaking out because they know whats coming, higher taxes and bigger government under BHO.

The markets fear another Jimmy Carter in BHO and it's showing in the markets!

As we get close to election day and McCain/Palin pull even then ahead in the polls the markets will calm down.

When McCain is elected President the markets will stabilize and the world markets will follow.

You are so full of c***! Typical Republican stunt to try and win the election at ANY cost...so despicable! Sorry to bust your bubble, but it will be a LANDSLIDE!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just need to point this out, how is someone calling CNBC live on air and blaming the illuminati CNBC blaming the illuminati for the stock market crash. If I called Fox News right now and was live on air and asked to give my opinion and said that the Stock Market Crash is the result of aliens secretly infiltrating the stock market and crashing it, would it be true? Would Fox News then blame aliens for the stock market crash? I think not. Why do people on this website twist peoples words and say CNBC is responsible for saying this, when they are not? And another thing, just because it was said, doesn't mean its true. ATS users are always saying don't believe everything you hear, yet you guys believe and analyze every little thing that someone says as long as it is geared towards conspiracies being true.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Here's the link
The Illuminati NWO Economic Kaos Conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well....... since the economic crash lies directly at the feet of Carter and Clinton, (and the Democratic manipulation of free market principles), I suppose this assumption could be true.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adea3

Originally posted by SIRR1
What you are seeing in the markets is the worlds reaction to the possible election of Barrack Obama to President of the US.

The stock market predicts the future and what you are witnessing is the financial markets reaction to a possible Obama Presidency.

Plain and simple, the markets are freaking out because they know whats coming, higher taxes and bigger government under BHO.

The markets fear another Jimmy Carter in BHO and it's showing in the markets!

As we get close to election day and McCain/Palin pull even then ahead in the polls the markets will calm down.

When McCain is elected President the markets will stabilize and the world markets will follow.

You are so full of c***! Typical Republican stunt to try and win the election at ANY cost...so despicable! Sorry to bust your bubble, but it will be a LANDSLIDE!

You show your lack of research into past market issues and the way elections relate to them. The person who you are responding to could very well be a centrist or Libertarian. I, myself, am a Constitutional Conservative, yet my 35 years of following economics and politics agree with SIRR1. The only landslide will be the stock market if Barry Hussein is elected; if he IS elected it will probably be because of the landslide of voter registration fraud... over 200,000 in Ohio alone. In any case, it will be very close if only because of Hillary supporters and other "true" Democrats voting for McCain.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
By any chance did they mention which of the 13 faimlys of the ruling illuminati is behind the Crash?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I've been reading, The Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins. I had no idea how betrayed the American people are. From the signing of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, 1929 depression, WWI, WWII ... all because of the Rothchilds and their little buddies. AIG, Council on Foreign Relations are both mentioned in the book. Before reading any of the book, I had said that this economic mess was being orchestrated by someone ... I was right! We've been so betrayed!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
basically it is good when anything like this enters the mainstream media because it creates awareness whether he meant the Bavarian Illuminati or simply meant enlightened people. The media is very big on making certain words taboo and not to be used in news stories, etc., so whether it was a mistake not to use the word Illuminati or that it was meant in a different context is irrelavant in my eyes.

V is for VICTORY!

check out my blogs on www.myspace.com/fumando2005

ENIR NABU

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
10-28-08 during Happy Hour on Fox Business, the male host also referred to the Illuminati. I don't understand why all of a sudden the "word" is in the MSM. Is it because these pawns see themselves for what they are and realize their own vulnerability or are they out their to debunk what a few people already know?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join