It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT 6:11 AM-CNBC blamed Illuminati by name for Stock Market Crash

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think that if the Illuminati existed, they would be wanting global stability, or they would get revolution, like in Russia in 1917. Probably didn't help the rich in Russia to have a revolution, right?

I'm sure he was putting it out as a general statement, and as a joke. Of course, it's throwing gas on an ATS member's fire.

When capitulation occurs, and you reinvest in stocks, and the market swings dramatically upward, thank the Illuminati, if they did exist. Curse them on the way down, thank them on the way up. Hey, what kind of friend of the Illuminati are you, anyway? :-))))

My predictions are coming true slowly. Crude will go back to $30/bbl before the end of the year. The DJI will recover to 11000 by Feb 2009.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Jeff was being facetious, IMO. His statement should point out that NOONE is doing this, NOONE knows what to do, not even Paulson and the Illuminati of America and NOONE can stop it from happening. They are scared and they should be.

I suppose many would be willing to accept the notion of the Illuminati being behind the destruction of these markets because it goes along with your beliefs that men are in complete control of their lives. News Flash, you are not!

I'll tell you why the Illuminati aren't doing this. According to the conspiracy, the Illuminait want to control the world. You can't control the world if you don't OWN its companies!! Selling is driving the market down, not buying.

They don't know where to put their money, so they are holding dollars in American banks. I guess they've abandoned the plot to dump the dollar. Everyone on Wall Street, at the Fed and in the Treasury is without an answer, but they don't have the courage to admit it.

But don't despair. You could be taking an absolute thrashing like so many other places.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

To use that term to try and "sound smart" is a bit of an oxymoron since, we conspiracy theorists are not looked highly upon, we're usually ridiculed and made to LOOK like fools (notice the difference, I'm not saying we ARE fools) so if anything... if he was trying to use that term to try and sound smart, he just shot himself in the foot because if anything, it should make him LOOK like a fool. If however, he was doing it because he just divulged the truth without really wanting to (look at how he stumbles his words when trying to finish his sentence) then we have a situation where he could very well have been telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That was interesting That CNBC did not cut the guy off,perhaps some people in the MSM are waking up or at least we can hope so.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

LOL, did you go to the link in the 'memo' because all you need to know is there.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Look at the face of the reporter and listen to her... ga ga ga ga ... lol

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

, odpověď na [url = www.abovetopsecret.com... # pid5195873] post Anonymous ATS [/ url] [/ i], [více]

www.softpedia.com...

Zdravím z české republiky-střední evropa.
Tady máte adresy které by se Vám mohly hodit.
Czech and slovak language

matrix-2001.cz...
zahady.mysteria.cz...
www.zahady.cz...
www.nezakladnam.cz...
www.osud.cz...
zvedavec.org...
encyklopedie.seznam.cz...
psychoterapie-leceni.unas.cz...
blisty.cz...
www.ufo.cz...
odkazy.seznam.cz...
tvina.sk...
tvina.sk...
tvina.sk...
www.stahuj.centrum.cz...
bonusweb.idnes.cz...
www.alza.cz...

Pošlete to Vašim přátelům pokud se Vám budou líbit.
Ten překlad je dobrý,přišel jsem na to nedávno.
Tak se tam držte,jdu to kopírovat dál.

David

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

I agree with your statements. I noticed he wasn't asked to elaborate. The anchor looked uncomfortable at that moment. It seems to me this is one of the first times someone in this man's position has ever uttered this word in association with anything, at least publicly.

I also feel that since no one asked him what he meant by that statement we may never know. If brought up again I am sure it will be explained away. One other side note, at the time he was talking our future markets were locked, but European and Asian markets were the ones that were *crashing*i.e., taking a nose dive.

One other thing I would like to point out is while hairs are being split on exactly what he meant, The Illuminati are the ruling class (in their minds), the elite who control everything. So we are all talking about the same people. The question is do you believe they have an agenda. I site the 2 quotes below:

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
-James Paul Warburg Rothschild

[edit on 24-10-2008 by seejanerun]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've been a news junky for some time, I've never heard ANYBODY in main stream media mention this word. It does strike a cord.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm sure he was putting it out as a general statement, and as a joke. Of course, it's throwing gas on an ATS member's fire.

The point is; that he even knows of its existence, whatever his motives!! How many in this world and even in politics do not know of this elite group?

Who was he speaking to?

This elite group controls as much as they can get away with. But...there are countless "chance and unforeseen occurrences" that are beyond their abilities to control. But they may want to take credit for it!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

www.disclose.tv...

here's a short clip on disclose tv of the statement, in case anyone's still searching for it..

cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Apparently using the word "illuminati" actually only seems to refer to the big banks. This guy Cody on Fox News' 'Happy Hour' uses it a lot it seems.

"Illuminati" is just a jargon describing insiders with certain powers and knowledge.

I didn't read this thing penned by that Cody

What Paulson, Ben, and The Illuminati Bankers Actually Said Behind Those Closed Doors
By Cody Willard

cody.blogs.foxbusiness.com...

but someone else may unearth Conspiracy Supreme going through it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'd like to see/hear Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, Cabrera-Caruso (whatever her name is) talk about it...she's fun to look at.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why oh why?

My humble opinion is that the term (illumanati) has been misinterpreted on this board. Look up the word and you find:

People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject.

In other words, people (financial) in the know sold off thereby creating the current situation.

If we look hard enough, we can always make the data match the desire .. why oh why do we desire chaos and destruction here?

In this case it is simply not so....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

I don't feel that this is being blown out of proportion. What was said was said and as stated earlier we are all talking about the same people. Do you really believe that there aren't greedy people who will do anything to control and keep what they have?

I for one would rather skip the doom and gloom, unfortunately life just isn't allowing that at this moment in time.

The point to this post was more along the lines of was this a slip, was there a message there or why would this educated investor use this term on national television ?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
How long will it be before the guy that said this ends up dead?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Sorry, I don't think anything is being misinterpreted. Your definition of illuminati alone shows exactly why the guy shouldn't have used the term. Everyone knows how that term is being used and if he meant to descibe something less than the everyday meaning to most people he should have used another word.

I think they've all lost it BTW.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I agree with the person who posted not allot of people know about the illuminati!

But those people are the people who are blind to most things in life.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
How long will it be before the guy that said this ends up dead?

If enough people saw it, who know about the illuminati, they won't do anything at all, and it will probably all wash over soon! But its the fact he blamed it on them.

They have been a mystery for years, and just a "Conspiracy" But now it could mean they are a reality!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join