It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT 6:11 AM-CNBC blamed Illuminati by name for Stock Market Crash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sorry, this is what i found....supposed to illustrate CNBC's saturation of illuminati symbolism....

[edit on 24-10-2008 by BeavX]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The people are waking up and the time is running out for these greedy and evil war mongers.

The question is will we get them before they have everything???

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I was watching while it happened. I even posted his quote on a different thread about one min. after it was said.

The Raymond James guy said "there have been some wrong footed moves from Hank Paulson and the Illuminati, if you will"

I too was quite surprised to hear him say it. I don't think I have ever heard the word "Illuminati" on CNBC.

It just shows how bad the situation is getting. People are no longer holding their punches.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I am searching for this on Utube. People need to hear this and see this. You could see the anchors get uncomfortable even though they said nothing regarding what he said.

Any other time I could find this. Maybe it's just to early for people to get this up. I will keep trying.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seejanerun
reply to post by 1011010110

They went to commercial about 20 seconds after he said that. They had the decency to wait until his sentence was finished. He said "The Illuminati of America is responsible for this"

"the Illuminati of America"?? could that possibly be a reference to the Rockefellers?! well, as opposed to the Illuminati of Europe, which i would take to be the Rothschilds.

from all i've heard, i think it's nothing more than the Rockefellers controlling the Democrats, and the Rothschilds controlling the Republicans...

...but i never needed a MSM news broadcast to know that the Illuminati's behind the staged plan for the inflatable paper money system crash... hell, they're responsible for most of the revolutions in history as it is anyhow, so why should this be any different?

link   
I missed it.

We get CNBC in the UK, but cannot believe I've missed an unscripted, unprecedented and euphonious statement expressed on MSM.

Urgh.

link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

THANK YOU !!! I thought maybe I was searching for this in the wrong manner. I am not a utube person per say. THANK YOU!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
wow, just watched the link. Holy smokes, anger is taking over, no one is holding back..........in light of this morning's Limit Down on the Dow and S&P, I'm sure this will be an interesting day.......

Thanks for the post....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
wow . . . I can't believe I just heard what I heard. Wow

soory for one liner

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Interesting.

"..Paulson and the Illuminati of America, if you will.."

Question is, what did he mean by it? I've never heard the word "Illuminati" used in that context. My understanding dictates the gentlemen is referring to a cabal who are influencing the US financial system. But still, why use the word "Illuminati"? - a secret society believed to have covertly manipulated and infiltrated all sectors of nation states.

Jim Cramer hinted at a possible group with a hidden agenda too, who were creating chaos on the market.

After all, the European Union has called for a "new financial order" and the United States will be hosting a variety of international economic councils - reforming institutions are on the agenda.

But still, why say "Illuminati"?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
wow! that is amazing!
I didn't know people actually still watched CNBC!!
I am in shock!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I don't know. You notice they didn't ask him to elaborate on it in any way. Once I heard him say it, I was stunned. I wish they would of had him go into it further, but of course that isn't going to happen. Although I'd of said this would never happen on national television either.

It is a day of firsts and it's only 8 am here.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

David Icke and Alex Jones have chanted Illuminati on mainstream media, but that's what you expect from conspiracy theorists.

Not even your most paranoid free-marketer mentions an ancient Bavarian cult as a reason for market manipulation/fear/panic/capitulation.

Can someone get a biography for the gentlemen who mentioned "Illuminati of America"?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

He was obviously from this company

I guess you can do the rest of the research from there

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Um.. Can someone please explain why this is a big deal?
This wasn't anyone in authority.. it could have been ANYONE.

Why are all the feathers being ruffled?

It wasn't like Rove let it slip or something.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

here's what they have on their website.
Jeffrey D. Saut
Managing Director
Raymond James & Associates

Jeffrey Saut joined Raymond James in September 1999 as one of the managing directors of research working with the senior managing director Bob Anastasi. He also serves as the firm's Chief Investment Strategist. Previously, Mr. Saut was managing director of research at Roney & Co., which was acquired by Raymond James & Associates. Prior to that, he was managing director of equity capital markets for Sterne, Agee & Leach, Inc. His responsibilities there included equity research, investment banking, institutional sales, and syndicate. After graduating from St. Andrews in 1971, Mr. Saut began his career on a trading desk in New York City and became the trade desk manager in 1972. In 1973, he joined E.F. Hutton, where he began following equities and writing research. He subsequently worked as a securities analyst for Wheat First Securities, and then Branch Cabell, where he ran the equity research group as director of research and acted as portfolio manager for the firm's affiliate, Exeter Capital Management. In addition, as director of research he built the research and institutional sales departments for the regional brokerage firm Ferris, Baker, Watts, Inc. and subsequently Sterne, Agee & Leach, Inc. Mr. Saut is well known for his insightful and colorful commentary regarding the stock market and makes regular appearances on Wall Street Week, CNBC, Bloomberg TV, USA Networks, Fox TV, NPR, and many local radio and TV networks. He is also often quoted in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron's, Washington Post, Business Week, U.S. News and World Report, Fortune, SmartMoney, as well as on many websites like MSNBC and TheStreet.com.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Okay he was totally telling the truth or it was totally scripted and he followed it to a T without any emotion what so ever! Am I the only one who noticed that this american kept making European slang remarks in his speach here? spot on etc. Americans dont say that!
If you ask me he was made to say these things and I wouldnt doubt if people are again making margin calls; because the last time they did we all went down hill like this. But "normally" they (illuminti globalist etc) have to wait till an hour before close to make the margin calls. they are all out on this one guys get ready! America obviously knows whats going on because no matter how bad we have gotten over the last 3 months we havent hit the circuit breaker!
There is a reason other than Greenspan and OPEC out there for this. It is only a matter of time before it comes out.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry but to me he was saying "the illuminati of america" rather than "the Illuminati of america". He was using it as a generic term like "intelligentsia", "literati".
Had he meant the Illuminati he would not have added "of america, if you will."

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

I don't know if i did it right, it's not playing for me but i saw the link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join