It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT 6:11 AM-CNBC blamed Illuminati by name for Stock Market Crash

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

www.youtube.com...

This one here as well. I wonder why he just keeps referring to them like that?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Whoa...

Was just watching Lou Dobbs and they did a story on Posse Comitatus, the 1st Brigade etc. and the story was called Police State?

Something is happening here, first CNBC Illuminati mention, now this.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What are you guys getting so excited about?

First of all, CNBC did not blame the Illuminati, SOME GUY ON CNBC blamed the Illuminati.

Secondly, I doubt this "Jeff" guy has any real clue about the actual Illuminati, my guess is that by using the word Illuminati he basically just meant the elite bankers at the top.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think what's happening is that EVERYONE at this point in time is pretty aware that there are unseen forces at play in the world effecting everything from economics to sports. I know that sounds so ominous and I really don't mean it to be. I don't think everyone is that ominous about it , but at this point even the anti - conspiracy theorists out there know that big government across the world and including our own US of A has progressively become very complicated. I think its been years since the president of this country has even had a discernible clue of what's going on. Its deep and its complicate -- and I think there's not many left who would argue that.

So in reference to the use of "illuminati" I think its a term thats going to start being used more and more often now as a generic way of saying - "the powers that be." I don't think this guy was thinking of the Masons, or aliens or anything crazy -- just basically - "the powers that be". Many have theories and many don't , but I think most of us now agree that there's a lot behind the scenes by different powerful factions. I 've talked with a wide range of people and not one argues that what we see and hear in the news is exactly what's going on. Not even when it comes to something like sports.

But again, I don't think this was any big statement either -- just the state the world is in right now -- a lot of manipulation and secrecy -- its been going on what seems forever.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter
I was just surfing the news and came across this page. It is kind of an ominous looking memo.
Has anyone seen it or does anyone have any idea what it could mean?

Memo from the Illuminati...

lol

In following the 'Globex' link in that 'memo' of yours, it leads to a 'Simpsons' website...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here's a link to the clip on Youtube!

CNBC SPEAK OF ILLUMINATI AND STOCK MARKETS

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Here's the link from David Ickes website
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Raymond James Website Quote

They took this quote off the website, but google cached it, here is a line he wrote:

And here they go again, for last week many of these same politicians attempted to kill the Treasury’s rescue plan, begging the question, “Tell me Congressman, how many accounting classes have you had, how many years did you sit on a credit derivatives desk, or for that matter explain to me how a Credit Default Swap works?” Indeed, it is a disgrace that NO professional economist was even invited to speak at last week’s Congressional hearings on the rescue plan. To be sure, the pending plan was “reactively” conceived, but the politicians, as well as the public, have no idea how close the financial system came to seizing-up just two short weeks ago. Clearly, we looked into the abyss when certain money market funds stop withdrawals and/or redeemed deposits at less than 100 cents on the dollar. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what caused the illuminati to spring into action with a reactive, rather than a thoughtfully conceived proactive, $700 billion bailout plan. Actually, it’s not really a “bailout plan,” it’s more of a “buyout plan;” but that is a discussion for another time.

So I am almost positive this is the same thing he was referring to on CNBC; take it how you may

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
The Illuminati are very weak at this point in their true intentions to strengthen their way back home. They will only find themselves at another dead end. Truly a sad story and a maze of torment.

Could you elaborate???

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Luke 8:17 (American Standard Version)
American Standard Version (ASV)
Copyright © 1901 Public Domain

"For nothing is hid, that shall not be made manifest; nor anything secret, that shall not be known and come to light ..."

Anyone else sense that the Light is shining on TPTB.

peace and hope to you all.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seejanerun
reply to post by 1011010110

"the Illuminati of America"?? could that possibly be a reference to the Rockefellers?!

they're responsible for most of the revolutions in history as it is anyhow, so why should this be any different?

I heard the depression was caused by a rumor started by Mr. Rockefeller himself.....

[edit on 24-10-2008 by WonderingSoul]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have always been interested in this whole NWO/illuminati stuff. O am not sure what to think or if I even believe. Anyways I was thinking if NWo exists and there turns out to be a revolution of some sort, who is to say who will be in charge then. Won't the next people be just another version of this faction. I mean the people who start the revolution and win it, won't they be the next ones who decide on how we must live, where our money goes...etc. So basically what these people are asking for is to turn against one dictatorship for another type of dictatorship.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Thank you. It is so crazy I thought people would think I'd lost my mind. This is huge.

Maybe you have lost your mind Jane from putting in so much effort in that other thread...lol
Just kidding, I have also heard from some close friends that it was said. I would have loved to have been watching at that moment so I could have heard the entire context of the interview.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Probably being sarcastic and of course the big Network had to cut to commercial hoping that no one had heard it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I have often thought about that myself Riggs... the only thing that we can hope for, is that whoever we put into power next (after the revolution) do what's right, if not, then we'll remind them of what we did to the illuminati leaders and remind them that we'll gladly do it to them if they forget their position (to serve the people and not their pockets.)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Well this is interesting...

I downloaded it for a back-up in case the video goes down, and the file size was exactly 777 kb when I downloaded it. Is YouTube trying to tell me something? >_>

I made a topic here about the time Stephen Colbert used the term "Illuminati." I'm assuming you can say the term whenever you want to as long as it isn't "detailed" and you don't say it frequently.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The only thing I can contribute is that the "Illuminati" and the "Trilateral Commission" are oftentimes thrown in the same sentence. With this in mind, the head of the European division for the TLC is also the chairman of Goldman Sachs International. I'm not sure what to make of that, but I suspect there's "something" there.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Good find OP!

I don't have the time tonight to go through all the replies, but I'm very surprised by the use of "illuminati". What's next? The Bush family admitting to being reptilian aliens?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join