It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT 6:11 AM-CNBC blamed Illuminati by name for Stock Market Crash

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is the link to the cnbc video and it was exactly as was stated go see soon. www.cnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This idea that his use of the word 'Illuminati' is in reference to some generalized concept of the 'banking elite' would ONLY make sense if someone, ANYONE could show us just 1 example of that word being used in a similar reference by someone such as himself ( ie, an insider, which this guy most def. is), Ever.

I'm sorry, but I think that is really reaching.

This term is NEVER used by folks that would be interviewed on CNBC, Bloomberg, etc. They KNOW better. Until now, apparently.

I believe this mention of the word in this context is very disconcerting & we should all be moved by it's relevance. Don't buy anyone trying to belittle this development, esp if it comes from any new posters, as I've seen already.

There most definitely are different branches of this group (they don't use the term Illuminati for themselves, & in fact are more like their own sub-culture than a secret society) & the European version are quite different than the American version, esp THESE DAYS.

I don't know as much as I may be implying by my post (though more than most), I just know that my grandfather as a 30 yr A.F. intelligence officer has had to deal with some of these folks off & on over the years. My own research has lead me to believe that there have been factional developments which are not part of whatever original plan they've been following. Similar to different mob families 'changing the script' as developments change the current scenario.

All I'm going to say, is that I think it's a pretty ominous development. & a surprising one.. one that has a meaning.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

Beginning March 2008 the actual Italian Minister of Finance Mr. Tremonti, spoke about the Illuminati (by the way it is an Italian word) during a TV show and he even tried to explain what that word means.

You can find on youtube the video or just check this link (Italian language)

ilnautilus.blogspot.com/2008/03/tremonti-ancora-sugli-illuminati.html

By the way, Mr. Tremonti is a Bilderberger or, at least, has been a guest to some of their meetings.

[edit on 25/10/2008 by Maxit]

[edit on 25/10/2008 by Maxit]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Does it really matter what context he meant it in, at the end of the day day, there will have been people watching who are going to be thinking, hmmm, I ve never heard that word before , type it into google, and hopefully begin to open their minds and realise who is behind the entire structure of the modern world

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think they are slowly getting us use to these words. Take the show Hero's for instance, they mentioned the NWO in last weeks episode. Then that new Kevin Bacon show My own Worst Enemy mentioned the NWO in the first 5 minutes of the season premier.. Very odd to have 2 shows back to back on one station mention the NWO IMO.. Now CNBC is mentioning the Illuminati? See what I mean?

Kinda funny how all three shows are an NBC..

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Does it really matter what context he meant it in, at the end of the day day, there will have been people watching who are going to be thinking, hmmm, I ve never heard that word before , type it into google, and hopefully begin to open their minds and realise who is behind the entire structure of the modern world

You are right Outlawstar, it will be good for as many as possible to research if they are not familiar. It seems between this reference the OP speaks of, and Disclosure slowly coming out, we are definitely "Finally" starting to hear in the MSM what most of us here have been hoping for for a very long time.
Even if sheeple are slowly being conditioned, at least it seems the process has started. And that is good to see

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This sounds like a crank caller, you can have anyone claiming to be someone else on the phone. Its not the first time people call and pass the screeners.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
This sounds like a crank caller, you can have anyone claiming to be someone else on the phone. Its not the first time people call and pass the screeners.

Yeah, even better would be if you actually watched the video before spitting that out! of course it ISN'T a crank caller... he says it clear as day out of his mouth to the person interviewing.

get a clue.. then respond!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I think what's happening is that EVERYONE at this point in time is pretty aware that there are unseen forces at play in the world effecting everything from economics to sports.

I live in a very democratic area and am stunned that with everyone I speak to, they have absolutely no idea of any elite group or forces behind everything! Most have never even heard of an Illuminati! They all actually believe that the next president...democratic, will make a difference!

No, this nation is pretty blind. Remember, we live in a very hedonistic society. Most cannot see beyond their own addictive noses.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Some "secret" society they're turning out to be

Doesn't seem very secret when your getting your name dropped on a nationwide news channel

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i'm not sure if this has been posted, but you can see the clip here, too www.disclose.tv...

i'm from denmark, but i guess i'm surprised too that he mentioned the Illuminati, but on the other hand, i'm not sure if he generalized it as someone here was discussing, or if he was talking about the actual "secret" society which most of us here, know who is..

[edit on 25-10-2008 by makkerskilap]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by makkerskilap]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
I think they are slowly getting us use to these words. Take the show Hero's for instance, they mentioned the NWO in last weeks episode. Then that new Kevin Bacon show My own Worst Enemy mentioned the NWO in the first 5 minutes of the season premier.. Very odd to have 2 shows back to back on one station mention the NWO IMO.. Now CNBC is mentioning the Illuminati? See what I mean?

Kinda funny how all three shows are an NBC..

NBC, of course, is owned by General Electric, one of the most powerful corporations in the world.
Some of the allegations against GE

EDIT to add link on GE's shenanigans.

[edit on 10.25.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. Could NBC be courting the conspiracy minded? Whatever is behind it, it’s good to see such terms entering the main stream lexicon.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes, this is epic!!!

And that anchor is hot.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
they make it a norm to talk about these things now to twist it on us psychologically because they know we know. And we'll dumbdown right into it and eat our hotdogs and watch it all go down like its a movie. we gotta get themevil doer illuminatialqaedarists

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

Originally posted by seejanerun
reply to post by 1011010110

He said "The Illuminati of America is responsible for this"

"the Illuminati of America"?? could that possibly be a reference to the Rockefellers?! well, as opposed to the Illuminati of Europe, which i would take to be the Rothschilds.

:

Rockefellers and Rothschilds are realtives anyway - what is the point? Do you think they are competing?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join