It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporter attacked and B carved in face [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
this is indeed sad regarding the blame on "the 6 foot 4 black man"... right... this after the "arab" and muslim comments regarding Obama, topped with the "kill him" shouts at the mccain rallies and these accusations that his "from kenya, go back to kenya" and that he "pals around with terrorists".

How long can conservatives cover up the ugly head that is what the republican party had become?

"oh if you accuse these folks of being racist, your playing the race card"

give me a break... we can all clearly see the true feelings coming from the majority of McCain Palin voters.....

this was just disgusting.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Republicans of good moral standing should abstain from this election if only in protest against the vicious slime that is rabidly supporting McCain out of pure hatred. a vote for Mccain is not only a vote for Bush but a vote for these subhuman freaks.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Don't worry guys, it is all gonna be ok. By Sunday night either Hannity or O'Really will have broken this wide open and we will all learn that she works for B.O. (double agent, wouldn't think of that would you?) and she made this lie purposely flimsy to be revealed a hoax to eventually show how desperate Democrats were to make McCain supporters look bad. See, it is all a tangled web but we have Fox news to sort it all out after a few days.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Xodiac
wow to some of the posts.

Yes.

Especially the ones that claim in a desperate attempt to defend their candidate and/or his supporters that this woman did this to herself.

Originally posted by traderjack

Originally posted by heather65
reply to post by Sheridan

not unlike those mccain supporters slaughtering bears or hanging nooses eh?

Oh don't compare a ****ing bear or a mock noose to assaulting a human being! Obama worshipers are repulsive! He is a man, nothing else. And not even a very good man at that! You are being horns waggled and bamboozled.

LOL

Remember the mantra of the site please..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I just knew this was a hoax. But now my conspiracy bone kicks in and now I ask, was this a Democrat plant in the story, to make it look like this is a Republican moron.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
When I first heard this story, I remember thinking it was alittle unbelievable. I had no idea how close to the truth I was!!!

So, knowing she lied, exactly what DID happen to her? Who beat the tar out of her face??? Did SHE carve the mirrored B on her cheek and punch herself in the eye?

I work at a bank. Her lying about being attacked at the ATM would have been easy to discover. She would have been photographed by 2-3 cameras on site, not to mention possible traffic cams that would have caught her coming and going.

At minimum, the ATM would have took a black and white snapshot of her and a parking lot camera would have got a moving video of her coming and going.

This woman must be so mentally ill, it would be difficult for the average person on the street to NOT notice.

She should be in a padded room, tied down, and sedated until a mental institution can determine what in God's name is happening inside her malfunctioning head.

That's one corrupt brain drive; wow!

As a secondary issue, the fact that she blamed "a black man" indicates a racist element on her part.

1) Where is her family?
2) How long has she been off her meds?

The Republicans don't need people like this volunteering for them. And the Democrats don't need people like this walking around with reverse B's carved into their face either.

Get some help, ya cracked nut!

One can only hope the doctor she is assigned is a big black man.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

The backwards 'B' was the first clue... that and a dull knife would have done more than a scratch.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Is there no objectivity left among republican voters...? Do you have to believe in all this crap from rush and fox news and other conservative blogs i.e drudge, just because its what you want to hear? Because it suits your ideology?? instead of waiting for the investigation to actually finish and be objective of the matter at hand people decided to run into the mist of partisanship and keep themselves in there.

We all have our own ideologies but for pete sakes, deny ignorance, even in the face of blind partisanship.

I hope those members here who jumped onto the "angry and disgusted conservative" bandwagon learn a lesson here... it pays to look at both sides of the story.... not just the one that benefits your ideology, not just the story and you want here.

The truth does not cater to anybody, the truth is just.... the truth, whether you like it or not.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by southern_Guardian]

I admit, I was "angry and disgusted" after having read about cars being vandalized, calls of racism for wearing a shirt, and the beating of the woman in NY earlier in the week. But not at any particular group, just the individual criminals. So after a laundry list of stories like that I was ready to believe it, personally, because I was already expecting more.
What I found amazing is how many people jumped on the self-mutilation bandwagon before the picture, denial of medical attention, twitter feed, and everything else came out.
But yes, let me join in kicking the dead horse that is suggesting discipline. I mean look at me, I didn't post until it was over... Sure I could've gotten some points if I got in earlier but now I can avoid attention!

[edit on 25-10-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

There is a good reason that people jumped on the 'fake b' bus so quickly. My cat scratches far deeper than that for fun. I get scratched at work and it at least breaks the skin. The next day, there is dried blood, and little opening underneath, a cute lil scab. And that is stuff that makes you go, "ow" and move on. Now we were supposed to see this BACKWARDS light scratch that supposedly happened with a knife during a struggle and you really think people needed to wait before calling hoax on it? Really? Seriously? You are kidding right?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
this is indeed sad regarding the blame on "the 6 foot 4 black man"... right...

this was just disgusting.

It is disgusting. The description of the assailant was probably the first clue that she was trying to incite racial prejudice. Just sick. When my friend said, "I hope they catch the guy." I had to say "Not with that description." I didn't think much of it at the time but that was a huge red flag.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Let me direct you to the quote you are replying to.

"What I found amazing is how many people jumped on the self-mutilation bandwagon before the picture..."

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think the funniest part is that she really has a "B" scratched backwards onto her face. The blackeye looked like makeup but the "B" is the icing on the cake. Hilarious. What an idiot.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
Is this a sign of things to come?

www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

To quote another topic - I had no idea it was this bad...

edit:
So, I wonder how much of that 60 dollars that was stolen will go to the Obama campaign? If all of it goes to it, does that make it ok? Seems to me that the mindset on the left for this election is that the ends justify the means - the end of course is Obama's election.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Marid Audran]

Several news reports are indicating the girl in question made this story up.
www.pittsburghlive.com...

Hoax added to thread subject line.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by SkepticOverlord]
Fricking hilarious how all these idiotic posts now have been turned around. So an asshole of an Obama supporter can be pointed at and lumped in with the candidate and other supporters. GUESS WHAT. That means now McCain and all his supporters are lumped in with this woman who is even # bags nuttier than the "imaginary mean scary black Obama supporter".
There are not enough lmao emots to express how funny this # is. Morons.

Starred and Flagged just to show the idiocy of the people who tried to punish obama and the Dems for a fake story that now makes them look dumber than dirt.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by shug7272]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

she needs to APOLOGIZE!

Seriously, this ish is getting out of hand!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg

Let me direct you to the quote you are replying to.

"What I found amazing is how many people jumped on the self-mutilation bandwagon before the picture..."

And your point is????? You are surprised that people assumed that she did it herself (fake wounding). Is that not what I responded to? You are surprised that so many people thought that she did it herself before all the other stuff came out. Apparently you missed what I meant by fake. I meant it was a real B, just not really carved by a real mugger. Anything else I can clear up for you?

[edit on 25/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
All I read on here is folks from each political camp commenting about the mentally ill woman who faked this. But shouldn't there be some alarm at the media groups that ran wild with an unsubstantiated story? First the TV station that ran the story without further investigation, then Drudge who shamefully ran it, then the wing nuts over at Fox news who beat the drum and finally all of you find folks on here who fell instantly in love with the story

...hell it could have been anything, as long as it plays bad for the other guy right? Wake up, snap out of it! Recognise that you are being played like a damned fidal!!!! Or do you like playing the roll of the fool?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

EXACTLY! It really seems to me that it should not matter who you support. If you are a real American Patriotic intelligent adult human being, you should question any story like this. You should question everything but I know that would be alot to ask.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

exactly. And I'll add that there absolutely needs to be some accountability here. The media is not working right when it behaves this way. Now I didn't major in journalism, although I took a few courses in media, both print and electronic, and know that you don't go with a story until you have two solid sources and that your facts check out and that you have all of the information.

It's pretty clear to me what is going on here. You have "entertainers" who spew "opinion" for an hour on a station like Fox news, but who bill themselves as "journalists" and so get away with behaving this way. I submit it is just as if not even more careless and unethical. There needs to be standards put into place to put an end to this fraudulent and reckless activity. Well, and I think the folks at conservative TV and Radio know time is running out...I think we may see a return of the fairness doctrine, or at least some sort of regulatory commission put into place, possibly at the FCC to police this garbage.

In the meantime, folks who know better can get the word out and inform all their friends and family members about what is really going on. In the face of well funded managed perception it will be an uphill task for sure, but facts and reason are on our side. If they are like some in my family and friend circles who are Fox News junkies and Limbaugh lovers, it will be hard to break through the mental fog because they are literally hypnotized by it and buy the endless lies and madness hook and sinker. But until moral judgment, ethics and good old honesty prevails what more can we do but try?

[edit on 25-10-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

If you ask me it is pretty scary. Not only do entertainers, failed ones at that (looking at you Fox and friends in the a.m.) bill themselves as journalists. But FOX fought in court and WON the right to report stories that are known to be FALSE. And they get to still call it a NEWS channel? And people still believe stuff they say? The news in this country is all so corrupt I doubt any of us see much truth in a day at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
this whole debacle is one of the most disgusting thinsgI have ever seen and heard.

shame on her and the people who put her up to it.

disgusting.

the republicrats need to cease to exist. period.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join