It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Powell said that the "number one issue that the President would have to face is the economy..."

See this:Article

They (Biden and Powell) are just stating the obvious, that the next president will be tested.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibuddy23
As an Obama/Biden supporter i found it very strange for Biden to say that WE THE PEOPLE would disagree and the decisions they would make would seem to be the wrong ones.
Now the only way he can say this is if he knows something is coming and Knows the action they will take. I believe that America is going to experience a revolution. The times we are now in are very unstable and if our government does not protect our core values of life, liberty, and the pursuit of HAPPINESS, then as Americans our RIGHT is to change the government and bring a government which will honor the core values upon which this nation was built on.

I also found Biden's comments strange and ominous. Maybe he knows Obama is going to lose, and what their plans are for that eventuality - violence and an attempted coup? American's would naturally think that was wrong and Obama/Biden would have to hope they could convince us otherwise. The democrats have tried lawsuits to overturn the last two elections and it didn't work. Perhaps they're now prepared to go much farther this time.

Also, Obama and Biden's views on what government should be seem to me (and many) to be diametrically opposed to the core values that the founders built this nation on.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

The prediction for the 21st/22nd is simply a prophecy that when the new President is inaugurated, *somebody*, *somewhere* will try to cause a problem to throw the new President off balance - having only been in the job for a day.

It is not "ominous" as such, simply stating a truth that there are plenty of people out there that will want to cause a crisis for the new guy. That doesn't mean that "they" know what the crisis is or who will initiate it.

It's like when you put on a nice white shirt in the morning - you can bet they by mid-morning it has a stain on it. Maybe it is ketchup, maybe it is coffee, but sooner or later that nice white shirt is gonna get splooged.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

Oh, I couldn't be so lucky as for this to be our last interaction.

Ever hear of a map?

Geography is an interesting subject and it's getting more interesting every day with the advent of satellite technology. In fact, if you go study some maps, you'll find that there are maps of all kinds, showing all kinds of things, all over the world. There are even books filled with maps and there are some maps that integrate information other than geographical information. Couple this with basic training in decision theory and you have the basis for reasoning about current events.

Now, you might want to call me a sheep for trusting maps, but they've served me pretty well to this point.

I also read a lot of old books. Some are pretty good, most have some biases which are obvious, and some are simple fiction. You have to read a lot of them to develop any kind of strategic outlook on anything.

Where do you get your information? Let's start with where you learned that fancy mockery you call debating.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ichabod

Better a sheep than a fool.

At what point are you going to regress to rolling on the floor and kicking your hands and feet and yelling, "shut up, shut up?"

People are wondering why world leaders are acting like garden variety politicians and I'm telling them: strategic policy and the exercise thereof is bigger than any particular politician and that's what matters, not what any particular politician has to say on any particular day.

Do you have any clue as to what you're even saying? I sure as hell don't.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Could this have anything to do with the MV Deyanat and her sisters that were said to be carrying 8 shipping containers each filled with a radioactive dirty bombs?

The MV Deyanat was captured by Somali pirates on August 21. Since that date there has been a continuing build-up of a World Armada. A massive global buildup of Naval might. Some say the biggest ever assembled.

Biden's 2007 statement may not fit, but what about the other leader's statements?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ichabod

Oh, I couldn't be so lucky as for this to be our last interaction.

Ever hear of a map?

Geography is an interesting subject and it's getting more interesting every day with the advent of satellite technology. In fact, if you go study some maps, you'll find that there are maps of all kinds, showing all kinds of things, all over the world. There are even books filled with maps and there are some maps that integrate information other than geographical information. Couple this with basic training in decision theory and you have the basis for reasoning about current events.

Now, you might want to call me a sheep for trusting maps, but they've served me pretty well to this point.

I also read a lot of old books. Some are pretty good, most have some biases which are obvious, and some are simple fiction. You have to read a lot of them to develop any kind of strategic outlook on anything.

Where do you get your information? Let's start with where you learned that fancy mockery you call debating.

First, I have not offered any information, as I have None. I offered my opinion of a NWO Controlling Elite.

Again you have me stumped with your map jibberish. I apologize if you are afflicted with schizophrenia and I am exploiting your cranial limitations.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by JustMy2Cents

Those that know, also know it can not be prevented.

Or more aptly stated: "Those who know, do not tell; those who tell, do not know."

I'm curious Just... what exactly is it that you think you know? Why are you so intent on waiting until "after" the fact to reveal what you know? It certainly doesn't seem very intuitive of you to reveal your knowledge after the fact. And your assertion that the information will hold more value after the fact simply doesn't add up either.

I think it is in everyone's best interest for you to reveal what you know, or what you believe you know. As my quote above states, if you were really privvy to some special information I find it incredibly unlikely that you would reveal it for fear of the consequences. Thus far you have gone too far - simply to reveal that you allegedly possess this knowledge.

Second to that is the notion that there is nothing that can be done to prepare for this. Absurd in my opinion! If the impending doom is a natural disaster, certainly everyone can prepare. If it is some type of coup, again preparation reigns supreme. War, again the same - allow for people to prepare. I can think of no crisis where preparation by the people would be necessary for their survival - or victory. That is, unless you are a part of the plot!

First, I most certainly am not part of the plot. As I told a previous poster, I only have partial answers, and I'll add now that I am anxiously waiting to learn more to confirm even that little bit which has been shared with me. I do NOT know anyone directly involved, and if I did, I'd probably be dead, as would anyone that knows more than they should. That's the MAIN reason I say those who know also know THEY cannot stop it, BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW ENOUGH TO STOP IT. I know the intended target, and that is enough to say what I've said, don't be in NYC when Bush is, simple. As for preparing, you tell me; use your imagination; what do you expect would happen in your neck of the woods if the United Nations, the United States, and other major powers, were decapitated in a single stroke. Do you think stocking up on food, gold, or guns, is really going to help you. Personally, I doubt there is anything any of us can do to prepare for what is about to happen. Enjoy life, now, and AFTER. If you're religious, pray, and if you're not, now might be a good time to become religious. If you don't live in NYC, stay kewl and just ride this out. If you live in NYC, well, you know what to look for don't you!?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

Wow, some of you're statements are actually enough to get you scooped up by secret service and FBI. Based on your public statements and knowledge of such a plot with which you speak of, if I were you I would anticipate a couple of Federal Agents at your door shortly. I think it may be unlawful to withold this information from law enforcement officials.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If something is going on let them do it, I am sick of hearing the fear mongering to gain public confidence, it is becoming a 'punch and judy show' of yes it is not it is not. No one really expected 9/11 apart from a few in charge who did not take Bin Laden's threats seriously and now everything is the next 9/11 in case they get it wrong again. You probably waste 5mins and day of your life worrying and for them X 7Billion people is like a 1p or $1 tax on your life, less people to worry about.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You know, I was really beginning to hope that when you stated:

Originally posted by FX44rice
This is my final reply to you on this:

That you meant it. When your sole reason to come here is for personal affrontry within almost EVERY thread you post in, it becomes obvious that you're a mere troll.

Seems by your negative point value that I must not be alone in that sentiment. I guess we should take your opinions at the face value they're worth.

To OP, I wouldn't worry too much about putting that 2+2 together. I think, like Phage said in another thread here on ATS "The asteroid you dont see coming, is the one to be worried about".
The PTB wouldn't make such easily readable statements had they any foreknowledge of it.

AB1

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

Isaiah 59:1 "Out of this abundance of wickedness in the heart their mouth speaks, ..."

I see dead people.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by JustMy2Cents

Wow, some of you're statements are actually enough to get you scooped up by secret service and FBI. Based on your public statements and knowledge of such a plot with which you speak of, if I were you I would anticipate a couple of Federal Agents at your door shortly. I think it may be unlawful to withold this information from law enforcement officials.

I would not withhold anything from law enforcement. In fact, I've made an attempt in the past to speak with the whitehouse, but I was never contacted. MY worse fear is that after the event, I will be jailed and tortured in an effort to get me to reveal information I do not have. I'm a husband and father of 3; my youngest is only 2 weeks old. I would not want to be accused if anything. Even so, I could not live with myself if I didn't try to warn people.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
You know, I was really beginning to hope that when you stated:

This is my final reply to you on this:

That you meant it. When your sole reason to come here is for personal affrontry within almost EVERY thread you post in, it becomes obvious that you're a mere troll.

Seems by your negative point value that I must not be alone in that sentiment. I guess we should take your opinions at the face value they're worth.

To OP, I wouldn't worry too much about putting that 2+2 together. I think, like Phage said in another thread here on ATS "The asteroid you dont see coming, is the one to be worried about".
The PTB wouldn't make such easily readable statements had they any foreknowledge of it.

AB1
And what is your point exactly? And what are you offering to the thread? BTW the definition of trolling is precisely your post to me. If you have any bit of contribution to add to this tread I'm open to hear it. Or if you have any intellectual offering on my points of view, let's hear it. Other than that why are you even replying to me. I am not interested in your point of view nor what you're banal thoughts are whatsoever.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by FX44rice]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is January significant because the Democrats said they want the troops out of Iraq by January 2009. Is this what the newly sworn in Obama would do and if so dose this not muck up all the plans for the further expansion of conflict in the ME by those who want more war for profit and greed.

One of the reasons Kennedy was killed was because he was going to pull out of Vietnam. Are we now going to see a repeat of history by another President who ends up dead and more war.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

And what is your point exactly? And what are you offering to the thread?

Ichabod has offered a reasoned, thoughtful treatise that provided historical context to the current global situation. His point was that our current strategy in the ME, viewed by some as reckless and dangerous, is really just a continuation of the policy that has been in effect for decades. In other words, those who see an American attack on Iran or Pakistan in the works are very likely mistaken.

His larger point is that the chances that the "world leaders," have the interest or the capability to agree on an "NWO," initiative is patently silly. As he correctly pointed out, they have enough trouble running their own individual states without attempting to become the Big Kahuna of the NWO.

That's not to say that one couldn't provide a reasoned counter argument to Ichabod's. You haven't even attempted to do that. Nor do any of the NWO believers that I have read. You all employ classic circular logic. You've arrived at your conclusion (NWO conspiracy...puppet masters..etc) and then simply twist any event or rumor so that it jives with that conclusion.

Ironically, those same people are so fond of calling others brainwashed and...the ever popular,"sheeple." It is my opinion that a good long look in the mirror is in order for the NWOers.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sheep guy - I answer your questions, and you ask me what I'm talking about and then perform a little extemporaneous name calling. You'd make a great politician because you are already a master debater.

If you have a point other than expressing your opinion that NWO and controlling elite are about to 'get us' or if you have some new evidence for these theories, then put up. Otherwise, shut up.

Oh, and stop struggling against the restraints they put on you, typing will be much easier. They might even let you out if you stop whining about the boogey man you see around every corner.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

And what is your point exactly? And what are you offering to the thread?

Ichabod has offered a reasoned, thoughtful treatise that provided historical context to the current global situation. His point was that our current strategy in the ME, viewed by some as reckless and dangerous, is really just a continuation of the policy that has been in effect for decades. In other words, those who see an American attack on Iran or Pakistan in the works are very likely mistaken.

His larger point is that the chances that the "world leaders," have the interest or the capability to agree on an "NWO," initiative is patently silly. As he correctly pointed out, they have enough trouble running their own individual states without attempting to become the Big Kahuna of the NWO.

That's not to say that one couldn't provide a reasoned counter argument to Ichabod's. You haven't even attempted to do that. Nor do any of the NWO believers that I have read. You all employ classic circular logic. You've arrived at your conclusion (NWO conspiracy...puppet masters..etc) and then simply twist any event or rumor so that it jives with that conclusion.

Ironically, those same people are so fond of calling others brainwashed and...the ever popular,"sheeple." It is my opinion that a good long look in the mirror is in order for the NWOers.
What exactly is the policy in the ME which you/Ichabod speak of? I'm not sure what you mean by "those who see an American attack on Iran or Pakistan in the works are very likely mistaken." Also, you do not pose any fact basis either that the global establishment as you have learned it is in fact the reality which it operates either. I'm sure you could support it but it would be hard in 1 post, as for me to establish all facts for the NWO.

Also "His larger point is that the chances that the "world leaders," have the interest or the capability to agree on an "NWO," initiative is patently silly." This is what I disagree with you on. You beleive that the "elected official" or leader is actually in control and leads and creates the foreign policy. I do not. I beleive the worlds elite banking cartel holds the power of first, hand selected appointment of puppet leaders into office. Here in the US we have a completely controlled 1 party 2 headed system. An establishment controlled by Elite through Financial grip.

I don't have the patience to articulate and communicate the NWO web of control in this post. But I would recommend you first watch 'The Money Masters' documentary for great insight. Second watch 'Endgame' then Zeitgeist. when you complete watching those, I will gladly direct you to many, many more documentaries, interviews, writings, books, confernces etc. (all which much more eloquently communicate the NWO) than I ever could.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just do some digging into the Earth Charter Covenant ..there is your NWO .
I believe that everything is heading towards that ..and possibly every event that is happening is for that purpose ...
All lose ends are being sewn up ..and is just a matter of time before it is complete ..(there will still be a few wars before that actually happens because not every country is for it ) ..which is why I can see McCain as the next leader to help finish that part of the plan ...

I am almost starting to see two factions ..one against this NWO with their own idea of a NWO (the Dominionists or McCainites Republicans and Religious right ) and the one all for the Earth Charter NWO (The Obamanites mostly liberals and Dems)....
Because it appears that both sides have a NWO of some sort in mind ..
Either way One World Government comeing soon ..

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Enough tit for tat. I never called you any name either, stop fabricating.

Back to topic, you never answered my question though. You posed a rhetorical question by asking if I ever heard of maps. A poor answer I would say. What are you asking of me now? I will gladly answer you.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join