It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The only reason bad things happen is because people think of them to the point of repetitiveness until they finally manifest because someone finally acts after hearing it enough.
So we just need to all calm down and think positive and reflect this to our leaders.

Negative thoughts breed negative reality so it's not even worth thinking about. Live in the now positively and happily and realise happiness is just a choice you have to make inside not from external circumstance.

Every thing's going to be fine jeez! ^^

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

Thank Just! I certainly appreciate your input. I don't have any particular information or knowledge, but I have a knack for knowing when things are going to go wrong - and things about to go seriously wrong.

I have been following Sollog and Ronald Weinland for a long time. There is very definitely a subconscious voice if you pay close enough attention. I wasn't challenging your "knowledge" as much as I was looking to corraborate it with what I've been feeling in my gut for years - and you have!

The only place that I can find disagreement with you is in the area regarding preparation. NOW is the time for some basic preparation! NOW is the time to stockpile at least a few basic essentials - food, clean water, basic medical supplies and clothing to keep you comfortable in your climate. Guns and ammo wouldn't hurt either, although I suspect that those will be the first things taken from you.

A great disaster is most certainly coming and it will have unfolded by the end of February 2009. Don't ask me what it is, I DON'T KNOW! This will result at first in total chaos and anarchy - be armed and ready to defend yourself, your family and what little is of importance, food and water. After a few weeks martial law will be in full effect. Rationing will begin and those unable to take care of themselves will be moved to camps for their "protection." Anyone seen as a threat to the order will be either shot on sight or sent directly to a prison.

The reason I say be prepared is because when the entire fabric of modern society unravels, you are going to need to provide for yourself for a few weeks. You will not be able to run to the grocery and pick a few things up.

I have felt for my entire life that this would come to pass in my lifetime. As I have aged I have felt the deadline approaching and feel in my heart that the time is upon us.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

Here's an entire thread on the MV deyanat, with links to most of the available information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

its when the inagurate the president

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, droughts
(Century IV, Quatrain 67)

A very bright, previously unknown comet will appear and coincide with the time of great geological troubles, with earthquakes and volcanoes erupting and disrupting weather systems. This will cause widespread famines, droughts, and social upheavals in unexpected places. Nations that are considered prosperous and powerful, particularly western nations, will be weakened. They will be torn with civil strife and rioting as people migrate to areas that have water and can support crop-growing. The social upheaval and weakening of political structures will help the Antichrist come to power.

The United States in particular will be subject to serious natural disasters, particularly earthquakes and flooding, and flatten the nation from end to end, causing enormous conflict, despair, and misery. The US will be bankrupted attempting to deal with its disasters. Three other great nations will send aid to help the citizens survive.

Source:www.nostradamusonline.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just remember that if something goes down, you can count on it being an inside job. The reason: to make us panic.

We are getting good at not panicking. Also, the distrust of the world's governments has reached beyond people like us on ATS. Everybody is skeptical of them now.

They have something in store for us. They need our panic to justify it. So whatever happens, BE COOL! -- DON'T PANIC!

Call their bluff on EVERYTHING!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't think it matters whether or not Iran has the "key components to make a nuclear weapon"....with the enriched uranium that they DO have, any strike against them (nuclear or good-old-fashion-missiles) would turn it into a nuclear incident, would it not???

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Biden is talking about the market crashing, the death of the dollar and the impending revolution in the country. Read the ALTA 709.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Remember the lost Nuke of a while ago? a Great upheaval was made about it on the conspiracy-sites. It seems that the US government is about to repeat Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Except, it is most probably going to be launched from somewhere in the vicinity of Iran (to justify stealing their oil wells also, as was the Twin Towers attack to justify setting up camp in Afghanistan, to have the forces ready to steal Iraq's oil wells).

The target shall then be either the great or the lesser satan, USA or Israel. And since the point of origen of the attack, can then be proven to be Iran, the USA can quickly gain the rights to dictate the oil price for the West.

Are you prepared to die for your country's oil?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am stepping way out of the box here but I thought I would through this out to all of you. Obama takes office and has Bush and other top officials arrested for war crimes,terrorism,murder and crimes against humanity.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Will never happen. Why? Because most of the pricks in our government could be thrown in jail for something or another.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Kozmo, you got a crystal ball over there or what? We've heard this rant from others a million times already.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I am not sure of any significance related to any terrorist attacks, but, imho, he is speaking of threats that could generally happen. Considering the tension and the amount of violence already in existence and threats of violence all over the world, violence could generally happen on those dates or any other dates.

Context would be the biggest key to what he is referring to on those dates. What did he say before and after that sentence? What subject in particular was he talking about?

It is hard to tell from that one sentence alone, but imho, he is referring to the threats that the new president of the US will most likely face, in general. The dates he is referring to are the days following the swearing in of the new president of the US. The new president is always sworn in at noon on the 20th of January of the very next year after a presidential election here in the US.

That happens at noon on January 20th, 2009 this time around. So, he could be saying that whoever wins the presidency will most certainly face challenges in their first days as the new president.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

Iran cannot be allowed nuclear capability. If isreal has the balls to solve - so be it. The first place to start with an attack on Iran would be to drop all members of the House and Senate from 30k ft without parachutes to start the invasion. Make sure Obama and Biden are at the front. GBA

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ballast

Here is my personal take on this:

The 9-11 False Flag ("New Pearl Harbor") event, that was needed as a pretext by a consortium of financial/business interests to recruit funds and bodies to be used for the invasion of the Caspian Basin, for oil/naturalgas/$$$/bases, is no longer strong enough in the minds of the public to be effective as a current catalyst for continued recruitment of fodder.

As the memory and sentiment of 9-11 die down, and the "decider" position changes hands in 2009, a new 9-11 part two must be used to usher in the next segment of "wars that won't end in our liftetime". Biden's veiled comments say to me that when the 9-11 Act 2 card is played, many will know it for the forgery that it is, and that a strong effort will be needed in the community to help keep up support for Obama and Co. and for the almost certain draft that will be enacted. Many citizens will be convinced that OB & Co. are "not right" about their assertions of it being carried out by whomever is blamed for the attack and with the draft there will be massive resistance. If the false flag event is performed here in the U.S., in conjunction or not with a False Flag on Israel and/or in the Strait of Hormuz there will be the additonal obvious unrest and chaos, requiring citizen help.

Biden's comment's when taken as a whole seem to indicate that the Af/Pak border area is where much of the response action may be targeted, as it seems it is crucial for getting the needed control of the region in order to provide relative stability for the pipeline projects to commence.

This link below from The Guardian I think is quite telling, why Biden (TPTB) is focusing on this area for the next segment of 'endless war'.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe
Does this give Iran the right to wipe out Israel? Does it give Israel the right to wipe out Iran? No. But the cold hard facts of life are this. Man and Nations fight to protect themselves. Should we be in Iraq? No. But we are, and now we are committed. I believe we will be out within 2 years, regardless of who is elected. (A small contingency will remain, but it will just be to maintain US presence. If you can't understand why, then you'll have to do your own research. I don't have the time nor the inclination to explain foregn policy to you.)
I am simply stating that Israel, acting in what they percieve to be their own self interest, will initiate a first strike against Iran, and now that I think of it, possibly Syria, if Obama is elected. They will do this shortly after the election because Bush will support Israel, and Obama, despite his pretty words, won't.
My friend, I would love to see world peace. But it ain't gonna happen. Not in my life time, nor in your.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
According to the bible ...Persia will be with the Gog Magog battle against Israel ..
I dont see them as being destroyed ..not quite yet .....At least not until after they go to war with Israel ..It appears to me that Gog and his armies (Which include Iran (Persia) actually start the war ..Not the USA >>.All this talk about war with Iran by the US GOV is all just part of the Rumours of Wars ...which we have heard many times lately for years actually ..and still no war with Iran yet ..I do think that after Gog and Persia and them come against Israel ..the US may retaliate with a Damascus hit though ...(Damascus will be destroyed from being a city at some point soon according to the bible ..along with some other countrys mentioned)

Eze 27:10 They of Persia and of Lud and of Phut were in thine army, thy men of war: they hanged the shield and helmet in thee; they set forth thy comeliness.
Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, wheres the important announcement? This really burns my chaps when these types of leaks get thrown into the MSm and then poof! Nada...

Makes me feel like a paranoid conspiracy nutcase after 72 hours pass and Im sitting here looking for new and updated doom and gloom thread cause this one like all the ones before them go south, way way south.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join