It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

January 20 is the inauguration date... so those 2 dates would fall promptly after the new president is sworn into office.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Not a chance in hell.... UNLESS, Obama has been bred and groomed for this very moment. Then they (Israel) could have some serious problems but measures are in place that could tie his hands; congress. He couldn't get the full backing of congress to go against Israel, so hypothetically congress' power would have to be removed in this scenerio - for the people not to have a say in the matter.

But that would be the Mother Of All Conspiracies, right there.

Sort of like, during the beginning of the Iraq war, when one of our own soldiers set off a hand grenade inside sleeping quarters of his fellow soldiers. That sucked to have a snake coiled up in there with them, without their knowing.

It hurts my brain to think of such things. He would have had to been brainwashed from his times in Kenya and Indonesia and I just don't see it. It would make a heck of a movie though.Lol

To me, a hatemonger is someone who straps bombs to themselves and blows up innocent people or people who fly airplanes into buildings, while they are drinking their morning coffee. If they want to get their point across, why don't they first overtake their own countries and build a standing army and THEN confront their enemy on the battleground.

They obviously can't do it the right way, so they insist on doing it the wrong way, to their own peril.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Note Powell's comment:

"“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.”

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

They obviously can't do it the right way, so they insist on doing it the wrong way, to their own peril.

So Myrtale, do you think that global conflicts have some sort of Marquis of Queensbury rules that the participants are supposed to adhere to?

Anyway, I'm glad this is a conspiracy site because this next scenario is certifiably whacked out.

The catalyst to the chemtrails is about to be sprayed and the herd is about to be thinned. Those without the implants are toast. The planet has reached maximum point base, with way to many people for the available resources.

Don't take "thinning the herd" personally, it's simply a matter of animal husbandry.

Remember the old film "Zardoz?"

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

So Myrtale, do you think that global conflicts have some sort of Marquis of Queensbury rules that the participants are supposed to adhere to?

I firmly believe there needs to be some semblance of order in the world, but not to the point of "a New World Order." People with barbarianistic views need to get over themselves already and make a realistic place for themselves in the world.

It boils down to common sense, which they are utterly lacking in, that's why they are extremists.

I don't have any ideas on your chemtrail/implant theory. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
all this bull is to get mccain more popularity for the war machine and the powers at be to make it look like mccain is the one for the presidency. im telling you, the powers at be already picked mccain as the puppet president. wether you like it or not , wether you pick him or not he will be the next president, ok.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
It's not exactly very complex... what we have been warned about for years and no one has done anything about is going to come to pass.

If Obama is Elected Israel is going to Nuke strike Iran

If McCain is Elected, Iran will make an attempt on Israel

The McCain scenario is LESS likely

But everyone knows Obama is going to win...as a McCain supporter I have to say the writing is on the wall by now

If Isreal attacks... Obama will have to make a decision that Many of us will be extremely uncomfortable with

Let Isreal die at the hands of Russia and the rest of the world or fight with Russia maybe China too

Obama has already made that decision

He will, side against Isreal in order to avoid WW3 and Save Billions of lives

McCain has made his decision, Knowing full well that we have capacities few dream of, he will support Isreal and take on our Enemies, because he knows as I know if we act first or in tandem, we actually can win this...

But Obama, won't do it, Obama values human lives, he will take the route of numeracy of lives and let Israel fry and make friends...

and

LOL that still is no guarantee, we don't get first striked, just a likelyhood...

But this is the Reality

whom ever is president there will be a war

If Obama we may get a pass here, but capitulate with the rest of the world

If Mccain we will go for the fight ...THINKING as we do...we can win it and... we very well might

OR

we will all die

Obama wont take that risk

But I am being wordy

If Obama wins Isreal knowing all this is going to launch Nukes, They will do this, I Know this, I am not speculating, they would prefer to take the risk and take down Iran and Russia with them

This sent chills down my spine. In my youth I set out a timeline for world events for a game. Many have eerily come true. One prediction was that several contries in the middle east would be esentially "turned to glass." with Nuclear weapons.

Isreal would never go quietly into the night. If some action Isreal starts (I don't think the inital confrontation/event would be Nuclearl) leads to some kind of unilateral world action against them, you can bet that they are going to scar their enemies like they themselves have been scarred.

After this event I said America, Canada and Mexico would form a "United States of North America". That might cause some protests...

Then there will be United Nations actions that leads to "Eco-Wars" as Humans are forced to put huge tracts of the Earth back into a Natural state to prevent larger global natural catastrophies. The countries forced to give up land for this will fight bitterly...

There were more I can't remember but the events were spread out over at least the next centrury.

But then I was just having fun with a game and make no claim to being a Seer.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by Ichabod

So if I were you with your geoplolitical and military intelligence, as you must be a high ranking CIA foreign intelligence operative, or a brilliant high ranking Strategic Planning Military Officer, I would present your intelligence to the UN, or maybe you could join Obama in talks with Iran.

Oh please, you're making me blush.

The point is, I contend that the U.S. has pursued a strategy of containment wrt the Soviets and the ME for 50 years and that our operations in the ME are in large part a continuation of that strategy. That's an observation not based on any reading of the msm. If you want to conclude that I'm somehow brainwashed to believe this by not reading it anywhere, that's up to you.

My belief in a rational strategy like this played out by the U.S. gives me hope that the ME isn't going up in a big fireball and that world leaders (and Biden in his comments) are really more concerned about U.S. responses as we manage the bubble (and look for alternatives to all that oil bubbling out of the ground over there).

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by estrip
the powers at be already picked mccain as the puppet president. wether you like it or not , wether you pick him or not he will be the next president, ok.

Im going to quote this for a reality check after the election to show one thing.

Hype vs Reality.

At the present Moment, CNN has Obama with 277 Projected electoral votes and McCain with 174.

www.cnn.com...

Now Im not a betting man, but If I were to make an educated guess Id pretty much say Obama has this one nailed down.

All of the McCain hype and theorized war posture merely makes me, as an American, support a voice of reason even more.

Peace

[edit on 23-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Ichabod

Turkey huh? Seems like russia is gearing up to create as many alies as possible, funny thing is we forget they are 'all' on the same side, the NWO. Or actually the Same ol same ol order.

In following the money which this goes far beyond, I personally believe it is for the very soul of our humanity, money is no longer the prize.

Has anyone on this post ever heard of Occam's Razor?

en.wikipedia.org...

If you haven't, then read up and apply it to your conspiracy theories.

What I believe we have are sovereign states contending for their own ends. They have strategic interests and policies to protect them. For example, one strategic interest might be to have permanent or near permanent access to as much cheap energy as possible. This might drive certain policies like valuing oil in dollars, keeping the Russians out of the ME, or searching for as much domestic oil as possible.

Anyone who has been around big organizations for more than a couple of years knows that they have a hard enough time focusing on big, obvious goals. So, making the mistake of positing a vast conspiracy to explain events like world leaders acting like garden variety politicians violates Occam's Razor in my opinion.

Besides, nobody wants to run a NWO, it's hard enough being the dictator in .

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Blushing with embarassment I presume. You read to many govt. issued history text books issued by the Illuminati. I'm not sure what you base your little pretend scenarios on, and frankly I am not the least interested in your silly thoughts. Like I said previously you know nothing of what the controlling elite will do. If you have some actual solid factual criteria on your theory let's see them. Otherwise you are exactly as I said creating silly little scenarios to yourself stitched together from MSM or alternative media for that matter.

This properly sums the issue up though:
The NWO Powers that be are creating some destructive scenarios to obtain more global control, through financial, infrastructure, moral, and human destruction.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.” Powell told Meet the Press.

Let me see. There's going to be a crisis thats coming in JanuaryTHAT WE DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT NOW????

I know my English can throw me off track, but i do not understand this one.

WE dont know its coming but HE does???? Is that what that means????

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Anyone who has been around big organizations for more than a couple of years knows that they have a hard enough time focusing on big, obvious goals. So, making the mistake of positing a vast conspiracy to explain events like world leaders acting like garden variety politicians violates Occam's Razor in my opinion.
You are a sheep plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMy2Cents

Those that know, also know it can not be prevented.

Or more aptly stated: "Those who know, do not tell; those who tell, do not know."

I'm curious Just... what exactly is it that you think you know? Why are you so intent on waiting until "after" the fact to reveal what you know? It certainly doesn't seem very intuitive of you to reveal your knowledge after the fact. And your assertion that the information will hold more value after the fact simply doesn't add up either.

I think it is in everyone's best interest for you to reveal what you know, or what you believe you know. As my quote above states, if you were really privvy to some special information I find it incredibly unlikely that you would reveal it for fear of the consequences. Thus far you have gone too far - simply to reveal that you allegedly possess this knowledge.

Second to that is the notion that there is nothing that can be done to prepare for this. Absurd in my opinion! If the impending doom is a natural disaster, certainly everyone can prepare. If it is some type of coup, again preparation reigns supreme. War, again the same - allow for people to prepare. I can think of no crisis where preparation by the people would be necessary for their survival - or victory. That is, unless you are a part of the plot!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

Well, you're interested enough to reply.

There's nothing 'little' or 'silly' about national strategic interests or strategic policy. They exist and are self-evident. You apparently want to suggest that both strategic interests and the policies to protect them simply don't exist or can't be understood by observation by we the (little) people. You've even taken to mocking textbooks now in support of this ridiculous notion.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah, exactly. How is it possible that he knows the date of this impending crisis and then negates it by stating that we don't even know about it right now???

I ain't the brightest bulb in the chandellier, but this doesn't add up! He said that "WE don't know about" not that "YOU don't know about" which is indicative of his inclusion - meaning that HE doesn't even know about it. Then how could he know the dates?

Something doesn't smell right here. The chatter sets my senses tingling, telling me YES, something big is going to go down and "THEY" do know about it - perhaps even planned it. At this point it is more about the WHAT. Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I wonder why Biden and Powell are so sure that Obama will win the election. Anyways I hope by that time they havent found a way to censor our internet yet, so everyone can keep in touch.

I thought that Americans dont like war. So if Iran bombs Israel is that really the US business. Should we help Isreal if Iran bombs them.

They say that you attack a country when their economy fails.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fatkenny

kudos to you FK!!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

This is my final reply to you on this: Please inform me on how you arrived at your scenarios and what is your alledged knowledge based on.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

Better a sheep than a fool.

At what point are you going to regress to rolling on the floor and kicking your hands and feet and yelling, "shut up, shut up?"

People are wondering why world leaders are acting like garden variety politicians and I'm telling them: strategic policy and the exercise thereof is bigger than any particular politician and that's what matters, not what any particular politician has to say on any particular day.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join