It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ballast

This really sounds like a lot of predictive programming, and inside knowledge. There is no question, we are being prepared for the next phase of what the 9/11 movement represents from the political spectrum.

I had a dream with martial law breaking out that was soon followed by nuclear war, which I hope was just a dream, and in no way an ominous warning of our future.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm certainly no prophet, but if I had to take a guess, I wouldn't expect either Israel or Iran to start anything. I wouldn't expect the U.S. to start anything either. What I would expect is a continuation of a low-level insurgency against Israel by various Islamic groups as they chip away at the land for peace dealings that have been going on since the beginning of Israel's return to the promised land. Frankly, I think it's a silly strategy for Islam considering they've got the world's oil reserves to worry about.

As far as the U.S. is concerned, what is the basic policy in protecting the homeland and capitalistic way of life? Containment and encirclement - at a distance. Most of the time we attempt this by influencing the regimes we consider strategic. It's cheapest to buy influence and carry very big sticks. We did it against the Soviets and it continues to this day in the ME. It's a simple strategy, it worked to avoid WWIII with the Soviets, and we keep using it. So, who did we decide decades ago would be the locus of containment against Soviet expansion in the ME? Iran. Until the tail end of the cold war they were our allies. They have the most obvious geographical position to prevent Sino/Soviet or other control of the ME oil supply which everyone would agree is critical to the U.S. - for now at least. Islam is by and large not considered a threat because it cannot project nuclear power. Is Iran going to project that power even if they get a nuke? Please - this almost bankrupted the U.S. and Soviets.

Unfortunately, Iranian Islam popped our bubble of containment back in the late 70's. Even though the Soviets were already on the skids financially, I think that because of our weak intelligence on them economically, we felt we had to start squeezing from the sides. Wasn't it about this time that SH came on the scene? That certainly worked for a while and who was his aggression aimed at? Iran.

Look at the current situation in Iraq and Afghanistan, would you feel encircled yet if you were Iran? IMHO, this is simply a continuation of the basic policy for maintaining our position in the ME and it's been going on for decades. Carter lost a lot of ground in the late '70's when we lost our direct influence in Iran. The bubble burst not only there but in Afghanistan also with a Soviet invasion. Reagan began to address the solution by backing the Muja in Afghanistan. It burst again when SH turned on us and invaded Kuwait. Bush 1 continued it by pushing back on Iraq in Kuwait. Clinton went into a holding pattern but both Bush 1 and Clinton took their eye off the ball in Afghanistan - they should have maintained our friends there. Low and behold, they turned on us also. The attacks of 9-11 were the peak of this - incredibly, they actually attacked the homeland - which I personally believe was truly idiotic on their part. Among other things, it provided pretext. Bush 2 did what any president would do, he kicked their asses and he kicked them hard and every American cheered and so did I. But when you stop and look around, you see that by that act, the fringe of Islam had given the U.S. an excellent pretext for restoring the containment of the bubble. Bush 2 took things a major, major step farther with Iraq. Only history will tell if this was overpressure.

So, encirclement and containment continues, oil prices are likely going to be held artificially low until capitalism can find something cheaper than oil bubbling out of the ground to run its engines of production. Iran is neutralized and I suspect most of the rhetoric is aimed at their own population and keeping them under control.

Nothing is going to change until/unless the Mahdi shows up. Then, we're going to have a real fundamental change in the ME. Religion will trump oil, capitalism, and everything else.

Somebody let me know when that happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well my speculation is they were talking about military before he asked another question. Theres no doubt that were hurting financially.

This could be a possibility, So far theyve been right. Bush got an audit from the world bank delayed until hes out of office. It is part of the presidents responsibility to ensure the wellfare of his people....financially and militarily. Maybe both coincide at this time....financial overcrisis demands military action. Read the article....this was from last spring.

What was discussed at a closed session of the U.S. House of Representatives?

Tuesday March 25, 2008 7:37pm EST

BRISBANE, Australia - The House has held a closed session for the first time in 25 years and apparently discussed a hotly contested surveillance bill.

Republicans had requested privacy for what they termed "an honest debate" on the new Democratic eavesdropping measure.

Conspiracy theorists around the world have filled many pages of blogs and emails with theories as to why the public was prevented to hear what their elected representatives said and heard.

That is the nature of secrets: those "kept in the dark" want to know and in the absence of knowledge, seek answers.

Writers suggested that the special closed session of the U.S. House of Representatives discussed a lot more than the pending security surveillance provisions.

Last week's session was only the fourth time in 176 years that Congress has closed it's doors to the public.

Word has begun leaking from last weeks special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives.

Theorists wrote "Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed: The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008, the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009, the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse and advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government.

Also theorised was the detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA and the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses and the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

Other answers included "the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada" (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool), the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed and ABC News via WCPO web site at the link below CONFIRMS congress members were FORBIDDEN to talk about it!

Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the country, they have begun leaking info.

www.australia.to...

[edit on 13/10/08 by Douggie]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ichabod
least. Islam is by and large not considered a threat because it cannot project nuclear power. Is Iran going to project that power even if they get a nuke? Please - this almost bankrupted the U.S. and Soviets.

The American media/Government has spent the last 40 years saying Islam was a threat, when 40 years ago, the ME was a just nomadic way of life surrounded by desert and still is.

So now it just so happens now Iran is a threat. It so obvious that this is political war games.

Give me a break.....

Iran is not a threat, It never made any threat to the US. And quite frankly Iran or any country does not give a damn about the US.

If you want to be real about this. If you say, U.S can have nucs, then Iran can have. End of discussion. None of your fantasy responses is needed here, after most of American's repeat what they hear on the T.V about the world. None of it is real, excuses after excuses, BS after BS why America has the right to this and that, and tell other nations because fox news and CNN said so. Majority of Americans don't leave the country, so they don't actually know the real world.

its pure and utter fantasy what's on the T.V over there, when they talk about world politics, foriegn policy, and world knowledge in general. I was there I should know.

I've brought this forward to you. Now listen US is not god, and far from it. It is not the police state of this planet. It is not in the position to tell other countries what to do. The evidence of these 8 years, would make the US to be the last country on the planet that should ever have nucs. The American government need's to be overthrown and the American people need to grow up.

Get with the reality here.

Look at the current situation in Iraq and Afghanistan, would you feel encircled yet if you were Iran? IMHO, this is simply a continuation of the basic policy for maintaining our position in the ME and it's been going on for decades.
Exactly.

The attacks of 9-11 were the peak of this - incredibly, they actually attacked the homeland - which I personally believe was truly idiotic on their part. Among other things, it provided pretext. Bush 2 did what any president would do, he kicked their asses and he kicked them hard and every American cheered and so did I.

Bush kicked their asses? Did Bush go to Iraq? Who attacked the US soil on 9/11 Iraq? Who's asses did the US kick? And was it the right thing to do, for America go and create more wars and more enemies, based on no proof it was islamic terrorists. You cheered for this. Violence is the root to peace, because it seems to you, that cheering for this, is the answer.

You behave like sheeple...............................

But when you stop and look around,
The first step to become aware of reality.

Nothing is going to change until/unless the Mahdi shows up. Then, we're going to have a real fundamental change in the ME. Religion will trump oil, capitalism, and everything else.
Everything can change, people wake up.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well when the big announcement comes will we be weeding through this thread or starting a new one? A Lot of conjecture and fear mongering on this thread so far. Not too be rude, its just from what I have read worrying about the announcement is maddening. What is the msm saying about it?

Also as much as I would love to hear intelligent discussion on this matter, I am too nervous or anxious to read through the exceedingly long posts without any breaks or sentence structure. Long, too long. This is the real reason I avoid the Religious forums, seems religious zealots are wind bags, and even if they have pearls to share, its just too much.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by antar]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is all over the main stream news so I have a very hard time believing that nukes and such, if there ever had been a plan, would be allowed to happen now.
Maybe Biden, Powell etc shined a light on the situation for that very reason, maybe they stopped a situation that could have been disastrous.
If you are a 911 truther you will understand what I am conveying.

Now an economic collapse is a whole different story, we are already in that mess and it doesnt take a genius to see we still have a long way to fall. A January impact from non existent holiday sales sounds about right.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
This is all over the main stream news so I have a very hard time believing that nukes and such, if there ever had been a plan, would be allowed to happen now.
Maybe Biden, Powell etc shined a light on the situation for that very reason, maybe they stopped a situation that could have been disastrous.

Now an economic collapse is a whole different story, we are already in that mess and it doesnt take a genius to see we still have a long way to fall. A January impact from non existent holiday sales sounds about right.

Media projection is what I call this. None of it's real, but they project these issues at us.

Do we react or respond.

Simple pyscology here guys

P.S turn off the T.V

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Sorry- but I don't remember "we the people" wanting the $700 billion dollar bank bail-out, yet the government shoved that down our throats. Anything is possible in this day and age. Things look bleak for future no matter where you look.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Media projection is what I call this. None of it's real, but they project these issues at us.

Do we react or respond.

Simple pyscology here guys

P.S turn off the T.V

its got nothing to do with the tv...these things are all over the internet..radio..newspapers...everywhere.

we all have to get our news from somewhere..where do you get yours?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I didn't say anything about Iran threatening us. Our bubble of containment burst back in the 70's and our policy is to protect the ME oil fields for consumption by the rest of the world and especially the U.S. The only countries capable of threatening us are Russia and China. China and the U.S. have a healthy business partnership going on. So, as a throwback to the cold war, we continue containment on Russia. That necessarily involves the Northern states in the ME. Look at the wave heading East in Europe. Are you asserting we aren't still involved in encirclement and containment? What do you think politicians mean when they say, "there isn't going to be another cold war"?

My post is relevant to the announcements/meetings/discussions of world leaders because I'm asserting that nothing dramatic is going to happen. Nobody should be surprised when the U.S. meets with its bankers and accountants - they're just refinancing a loan!

Wake me when the Mahdi arrives.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Excuse me if this has been mentioned, but I feel it is an important piece of the puzzle.

Police Chief William Bratton has a warning for Americans as the presidential election nears: Watch out for Osama bin Laden. Bratton and R.P. Eddy, former director of counterterrorism at the National Security Council, co-wrote an opinion piece in Wednesday's New York Daily News in which they predict the al-Qaida leader is either planning an attack on the U.S. or perhaps a less violent tactic to influence who wins the White House.

I just do not see 'this' as scare mongering. I realize he says nothing that is not preordered, yet in light of the current situation it just might be the eyes and ears of the public that they need inorder to stop any potential threats from becoming reality.

"The remaining 14 days before the elections should be seen as a time of high threat, and state and local police should be on high alert," they wrote.

I feel that this will be the announcement, question is will they simply come out with it or continue the 'leak' tactic like this one?

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2008/10/22/state/n190806D01.DTL&type=printable

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballast
"Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"

"Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.

These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.

Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

Biden speaking at the fundraiser, “I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

I believe Biden is talking about Obama bringing back the draft:

But it’s also important that a president speaks to military service as an obligation not just of some, but of many. You know, I traveled, obviously, a lot over the last 19 months. And if you go to small towns, throughout the Midwest or the Southwest or the South, every town has tons of young people who are serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. That’s not always the case in other parts of the country, in more urban centers. And I think it’s important for the president to say, this is an important obligation. If we are going into war, then all of us go, not just some.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by GirlWithTheCurl]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The goal is the complete removal of the UN, and certain state powers. The day which is coming was planned a VERY VERY long time ago; and now that it's finally here, nothing and no one is going to stop it from coming.

The simple fact that you know this means that other people know it as well. The more people 'in the know', the less likely it is that this can occur.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you - but IF there is something planned, I think that it IS stoppable.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

This leads me to think we will be involved in a first strike scenario. Anyone with half a brain would never want to see us do that and kill countless innocent people to back some other country.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by antar]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

First strike? Puhlease.

I suspect Biden's remarks deal with long-term policy issues of containment against Russia. The most obvious ones are on the black sea.

Nobody is getting nuked.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I heard we are going to blow up the world.

Maybe just maybe with Nov 2 coming more and more people want to see something happend so they just start rumors. This is crazy and this web page is out of control.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I agree with you on most all points you made. I'm amazed by many people's commentary in their posts. Speaking as if some BS propagandized Middle East policy they have heard talking heads on mainstream media, has given them intelligence on geopolitical strategy and motives.

Also speaking as if Obama and McCain are going to actually be on top of the pyramid of control, and a significant outcome in world affairs is in the cards depending on who is elected. The sheep believing this would be better off making commentary and projections on what WWF wrestling duo will be the next Tag Team Champions and their strategy to win.

As for my haypenny thought on these comments by world leaders: I think they are fear mongering as others have posted here, but also ringing the warning bell that some crisis will occur because it has been planned by the black hand. Basically warning all the sheep, "If a crisis happens we told you it would, we warned you our "enemies" were plotting. Now we're gonna have to do this ? to protect all of you, and you won't like it.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by FX44rice]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Perhaps but it does give him a little absolution for what he has been briefed about most obviously. It is going to be something we do not agree with. What else could it be?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The one poster who said "Follow the money" wins the prize. There are 3 steps for the Central Bank owners to take over a country...

1. The Economic Hit man, that is Bribery... take loans from the IMF / World Bank and you will get rich then later the country is in debt to the banks.

If that fails then...

2. CIA Jackals - If the leader refuses then have him over thrown / assassinated or discredited with the local public which either forces his hand or moves him out of the way for someone more favorable. Examples: - Panama, Saddam Hussien - Iraq, Hugo Chavez - Venezula, JFK - USA.

If that fails then...

3. Military Take Over - Use the military might of the US to cause regime change and put a Central Bank in the country. Examples: - Iraq

Now think about Iran...

More urgently and much scarier to me is Martial Law and planned Civil Unrest...

The means to the end is irrelevant and I believe it is still unknown... hence Biden said 5 different possible scenarios. This could be economic collapse, another 'terrorist attack', etc. I do believe however Economic Collapse is the most likely coupled with Iran.

The evidence however is undeniable for what the end is which is as I said Martial Law and loss of freedom. The main things for me is this...
Military unit active in the US as of Oct 1 for matters of policing the nation.
FEMA Camps
Patriot Act and the draft of Patriot Act 2

What other evidence do you need other than detention camps alone??? Why build them if you are not going to use them??? Scary stuff happening

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by atsjcavs88

November 2nd? Have I slipped into some alternate reality where the significant voting day is November 2nd?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join