It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
reply to post by mind is the universe

The goal is the complete removal of the UN, and certain state powers. The day which is coming was planned a VERY VERY long time ago; and now that it's finally here, nothing and no one is going to stop it from coming.

The simple fact that you know this means that other people know it as well. The more people 'in the know', the less likely it is that this can occur.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you - but IF there is something planned, I think that it IS stoppable.

Jemison

Those that know, also know it can not be prevented.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMy2Cents

Originally posted by Jemison
reply to post by mind is the universe

The goal is the complete removal of the UN, and certain state powers. The day which is coming was planned a VERY VERY long time ago; and now that it's finally here, nothing and no one is going to stop it from coming.

The simple fact that you know this means that other people know it as well. The more people 'in the know', the less likely it is that this can occur.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you - but IF there is something planned, I think that it IS stoppable.

Jemison

Who are they? I would relly like to know!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

What you say makes sense, so are you thinking that it is all scare tactics and propaganda, creating a false sense of a faked problem so as to bring down the economy to usher in the new money system?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Maybe this is the reason why they need to invade Iran, to save our *bleep* it doesn't matter what type of financial machinations we try if then the dollar is worthless! What kept it relevant before was that oil was sold in dollars. So could it make sense that invading might be badly seen but a necessary step to keep the US afloat? This was back in April when the economy was still sound.
www.dvorak.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

To my knowledge none of these observations about containment and encirclement are discussed in the msm. If they are and all these thoughts are old news to the highly informed geniuses like yourself, then I apologize. Otherwise, I think they explain a lot in terms of how the U.S. and others act on the world stage, very consistently, president after president, whether Democrats or Republicans are in charge.

We practically crapped our pants when Georgia and Russia had their scuffle. The Russians stretched the U.S. bubble. If Biden was talking about Ukraine for instance, that might be something that would require action from any new U.S. administration.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Biden could have easily been talking about 5 strategic points around the ME threatened by possible Russian expansion of influence.

Ukraine (former breadbasket)
Georgia (pipeline nexus)
Syria (currently offering warm water ports to Russia)
Iran (not bloody likely even though cooperating w/ Russia on nukes)
Turkey (a very long shot)

Look at the map if you don't believe:

www.lib.utexas.edu...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No I am saying

1. The Central Bankers have a huge interest in a military overthrow of Iran in which the end result will be a Central Bank in control of Iranian money. They are at step number 3 with Iran of the 3 steps I pointed out which is simply a means to an end through military force. Just look at Iraq for reference.

2. One thing that is guaranteed is Civil Unrest in the US and Martial Law ultimately ending in loss of freedom as pointed out by the undeniable facts I listed, Fema Camps, PA1 and 2, the end of Habeas Corpus

3. Of the 5 possible generated scenarios spoken of by Biden they are simply a means to the end. That end being the NAU in the short term and One World Government in the Long Term. The Long Term goal is where Iran fits in the picture in relation to the US.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My first post so take it easy on me!
Without much study into this subject, I think that much of whats going of attacking Iran is because they stopped trading oil in dollars back in April. What must amount to a debasement of the dollar at its weakest point, no one believes in dollars anymore (bring back the greenback!). So to keep the monster alive.. you know what I mean. Most Americans are weary of war in the first place so another baseless war for oil would be met with an uproar, cue the first part of Biden's statement. They will paint it as a necessity for world survival, cue the second part of his statement. Sure they throw in Israel and nukes for diversion but the brass tacks of this is keeping the US alive till the one world NWO is squared away.
www.dvorak.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Suckatash

Exactly. You are on to something. Just study the history of what happens to countries who do not use the Central Banks...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I don't believe Israel will wait until after the inaguration to attack Iran. If Obama is elected, Israel will attack Iran shortly after the election, while Bush, who is an ardent supporter of Israel, is still in office. And the troops we have in Iraq will be in a position to back Israel's play.

This is the catalyst: Israel has already informed the U.S. that it has INTENTIONS of attacking Iran. However, they will not get the opportunity. A pre-emptive strike from Iran's proxies in Syria will change the direction of things.

Biden said : "Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right."

If things have escalated to the point of no return, behind closed doors - don't underestimate Israel's intel. They will backhand Syria in the mouth, as they dropkick Iran in the groin and Israel's western allies, with stand there with their hands on their hips and tell the rest of the hatemongers to "bring it'.

Things are not as they seem.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I don't believe Israel will wait until after the inaguration to attack Iran. If Obama is elected, Israel will attack Iran shortly after the election, while Bush, who is an ardent supporter of Israel, is still in office. And the troops we have in Iraq will be in a position to back Israel's play.

This is the catalyst: Israel has already informed the U.S. that it has INTENTIONS of attacking Iran. However, they will not get the opportunity. A pre-emptive strike from Iran's proxies in Syria will change the direction of things.

Biden said : "Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right."

If things have escalated to the point of no return, behind closed doors - don't underestimate Israel's intel. They will backhand Syria in the mouth, as they dropkick Iran in the groin and Israel's western allies, with stand there with their hands on their hips and tell the rest of the hatemongers to "bring it'.

Any chance the US does not come to Israels defence if they are attacked and invaded by surrounding countries? Which ones are the hatemongers?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

I think you missed my point. To clarify: I don't think any of us have any intelligence information on the global agenda which I beleive is in the hands of few. Further, if one beleives in the mainstream media info fed to them by puppet commentators, then that person is ignorant to the truth.

I hardly referred to myself or present myself as a genius. I also know nothing as to what the powers that be have planned or how anything will unfold. But I am intelligent enough to realize this, as many sheep will beleive anything the MSM presents to them as truth.

So if I were you with your geoplolitical and military intelligence, as you must be a high ranking CIA foreign intelligence operative, or a brilliant high ranking Strategic Planning Military Officer, I would present your intelligence to the UN, or maybe you could join Obama in talks with Iran.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Tell those "that" know,

That I and we the people Know better..

Finally tell those that know, that I'm in control of myself, therefore you can't control or prevent me from been aware or knowing. You cannot prevent other's from becoming aware either.

Been aware is the first step to prevent things from getting out of control
It looks like the Elites have finally lost control, I knew I'd see the day coming
I'm just sitting back watching it all play out.

Seriously. Do you honestly think people are falling for this fear and control method like they used too. Go tell the ones that "know" they should know better

This thread has just taken a new leap in sillyness. This is why I say the Elites have the shovels out digging now, they just keep digging their holes

[edit on 23-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Dont you just love the distractions? While you are all caught up on the obama and mc cain saga aswell as countries threatening each other your pockets are getting emptied. Haha

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Yes but the majority of people will continue to sit in their homes and watch the evening news while reading the daily paper. They will accept without question what comes down the pike for fear of being against the agenda.

It is going to take a much greater event to make enough people rise up against the machine than some distant military coup in yet another country on the other side of the world.

I am not arguing that a new money system is in the works, that we know to be true. But as for something so shocking, so disturbing as to cause people to get up off their butts and fight for their rights and cause a new civil war, it has to be much bigger than what happens with our money system or another military action over there.

What could happen that could cause the military to be called home to defend the democracy? If the banks close tomorrow, it will not be the reason, people will sit back and trust that it will all be straightened out in due time.

No, something sinister is being created, something new and different.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Turkey huh? Seems like russia is gearing up to create as many alies as possible, funny thing is we forget they are 'all' on the same side, the NWO. Or actually the Same ol same ol order.

In following the money which this goes far beyond, I personally believe it is for the very soul of our humanity, money is no longer the prize.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I fully agree with this. When Israel strikes, whether first or in retaliation, they're gonna hit Hard... and the US will back them up all the way.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
When the former federal reserve chairman starts admitting to mistakes he made it makes me very suspicious.

Greenspan admits mistakes
I would have to say everything here is by design.

People with pensions, full medical benefits and 401ks can kiss them goodbye when this thing comes to a head. Most of the money from pension and medical funds where invested in mutual funds.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Kevin Rudd is nothing to be taken seriously.
He's usually too busy supporting the best Rugby league team in the world

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
there wont be any nukes cause that aint allowed to happen

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join