It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Fish is good for the brain, and cannabis has been shown to induce brain cell growth, contrary to popular belief. However cannabis is illegal so dont break the law I was simply stating a fact

Do things that will excercise you mind. Dont watch tv, read books and learn. Just stimulate your mind.

Also doesnt the pineal gland pump out a '___' like chemical that makes us dream at night? For those who dont know '___' is an enlightenment tool
, that was shown to subject its users to very similar psychoactive trips. Which is odd because usually psychoactive trips are different for everyone.

The trips everyone had was the user and an other being but it wasnt a material being they saw it was a being of light. The strange thing is that if it is the pineal gland im thinking of then it pumps out the '___' like chemical when you sleep but, it pumps out even more when you die. Its been a theory that The chemical it pumps out is what carries your soul into the after life. The being of light greets you once you get to the other side.

A crazy weird little side story, back when they were testing the effects of '___' on testees a buddy of mine knew a guy who they tested '___' on in what he called the spirit dose. They injected it into the test volunteers and pretty much all of the volunteers described the being of light, then they injected them again to see what would happen and my buddy's friend said he saw the same being of light, but that this time the being was very upset that he was there and said to him "what are you doing here again?!". The first time he described the being as welcoming.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by caballero]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
A calcified Pineal Gland simply means you are an adult. Sounds like another health medicine scam going around. Lots of those these days.

FALSE!
Calcification of the Pineal Gland has a number of causes, but in no way is it meant to be an indicator of maturation or adulthood. There are simply just more products available to you in the modern world which quicken this process. Here is an example of a normal percantage of people with calcified Pineals and the damage this could lead to:

Calcification of the pineal gland is shown to be closely related to defective sense of direction. In a tricentre prospective study of 750 patients lateral skull radiographs showed that 394 had calcified pineal glands. Sense of direction was assessed by subjective questioning and objective testing and the results noted on a scale of 0-10 (where 10 equals perfect sense of direction). The average score for the 394 patients with pineal gland calcification was 3.7 (range 0-8), whereas the 356 patients without pineal gland calcification had an average score of 7.6 (range 2-10). This difference was highly significant (p less than 0.01). A smaller parallel study in pigeons showed that pineal calcification also leads to a reduction in homing abilities. The findings suggested that the pineal gland plays an important part in directional sense and that damage to the gland, as indicated by calcification, causes defective sense of direction - perhaps by altering the intrinsic intracranial electromagnetic environment and thus affecting the magnetite response mechanism.

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
is there anyone here that knows how the human body resonates frequencies?? not many seem to believe that everything in the universe spins, and they don't think we can emit a frequency... everything gives off some sort of energy or frequency - is there anyone that can elaborate on that, and explain how that alone is possible and occurs?

i've even heard that the government has devices (certain radio towers?) that emit a low frequency and can affect our brains, since they operate at a low frequency, too... i'm pretty sure i've even seen a thread about that very subject here on ATS before - if "Search" wasn't down i might find it...

any ideas?

thanks everyone, for keeping the conversation relatively intelligent thus far!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A simple suggestion, go to sleep when it gets dark, or shortly thereafter.

Follow nature, rather than artificially thwart it with artificial light and lack of sleep.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

i'd like to start meditating as soon as i can figure out the best diet for it -

Ok , pineal gland condition... is not about food intake or vitamines IMO, but just exercise and healthy sleep habits.
Exercise:
meditate and do dream exercise, visualizations...what ever you can do with your eyes closed. Daydreaming is cool too. Especially on the job.
Sleep habits: Fall asleep whenever it hits you would be good if possible, it serves dreaming and dreaming awake.

Don't worry about food, just eat healthy. Don't worry at all would be good.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

You're very correct... We are made of flesh and bones... Which are made up of molecules... Which are moving... Which causes a vibration... That could be recorded as a frequency...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
To keep your pineal gland in pristine condition, avoid all teas (even iced tea) like the plague because they contain unacceptable levels of fluoride. Because fluoride is added to most U.S. water supplies and that water is used to process foods that feed and water farm animals, sometimes fluoride shows up in the strangest places. Swallowed fluoride stores in bones as well as teeth. This is likely why mechanically separated meats (luncheon meats, especially chicken) has such anomalous fluoride readings. The bones break up within the meat muscles, and this is of course where the fluoride comes from.

Naturally, use baking soda to clean teeth instead of the fluoride sludge they force on us at the stores.

Take supplements of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), calcium and vitamin D3 to remove fluoride from your body. I came across this study where fluorisis was reversed in children. I would still expect this treatment to remove any fluoride from your system. It might take years to ‘heal’ your pineal gland, so be prepared. The human body has an amazing capacity to heal itself, so nobody lose hope!

To give a quantum boost to your dream powers, look no further than Silene capensis – the "Xhosa Dream Plant" from South Africa.

I am trying to procure some seeds, I need to look at other sites.

Incidentally, I used to drink lots of iced tea and did notice an vast reduction in dreams… After learning of the extreme amount of fluoride in iced teas, I repented and swore it off for life, and took double the dose of vitamin C… and had a nice dream that night!

Good luck all, DOWN WITH Fluroride!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

A calcified Pineal Gland simply means you are an adult. Sounds like another health medicine scam going around. Lots of those these days.

i think if there was a health scam about this, the pineal gland would actually be mentioned in the public or MSM - the only "scam" i see, is that it's not even mentioned at all...

i replied to almost the exact same post of yours once before, here:

Calcification of the Pineal Gland is the norm in ALL adults. It shrinks after puberty and then calcifies.

did it ever occur to you that all of us have been consuming things that calcify our pineal glands throughout all of our lives? i've heard that calcification of the gland is typical in adults, but haven't most adults, for the last century or so, had HORRIBLE diets? ...especially when you eat meat all your life, and ingest fluoride on a daily basis. if it was common knowledge from a young age that a healthy diet, free from fluoride, could prevent calcification of the pineal gland, i don't think anyone would have problems with it hardening. also, take into account water fluoridation, sodas, and anything else that contains fluoride, and notice most medical records on the pineal gland we have are from the recent fluoridated past.

i'm really curious as to where you heard that calcification of the pineal gland is a natural occurrence. the reports i come across that say that, mention nothing of the patient's diet. for most people today, consumption of soda, meat, and fluoridated water is the "norm", so "naturally" everyone's pineal glands are gonna calcify. ...and then there's the legal/illegal drug use by the self-medicating masses, which also calcifies your "third eye".

www.abovetopsecret.com...
i don't think you ever got a chance to reply, so this is the perfect thread to do so!

whatcha think?

[edit on 21-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Furthermore...

The flesh of an animal is usually harder to penetrate, than that of vegetation...

It is harder to penetrate because it has a higher density...

The increase in density is cause by the molecules moving at a slower rate...

So maybe there is something to be said about vegetarians vibrating at a high frequency than those that consume meat...

They consume energy from sources that are vibrating at a higher frequency...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
hey i know i'm supposed to drink LOTS of water, but seriously, what's the best bottled water to be drinking? they've even saturated the bottled-water market now with fluoride-tainted products...

any recommendations for some plain, clean unadulterated water?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I usually put mine on pre-soak for 2hrs in a light detergent.
Then on economy wash with my delicates,whites,y-fronts.

Do not attempt to tumble dry.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
hey i know i'm supposed to drink LOTS of water, but seriously, what's the best bottled water to be drinking? they've even saturated the bottled-water market now with fluoride-tainted products...

any recommendations for some plain, clean unadulterated water?

Clean water... Go to the store and get a gallon of distilled water...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
For water get distilled or reverse osmosis. Also avoid green tea leaves and rooibos, which have high fluoride content. Most people's pineal gland are already calcified by the time they hit adulthood. Not sure if you can do much about it, seems like a natural process. Even in 3rd world countries they'd probably have the same level of calcification as the USA.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Its interesting to note that David Blaine is adopting a "raw foods" diet to stay awake for 13 days. Apparently the change to a more caveman diet helps stave off the madness associated with long periods of wakefulness.

Just food for thought

I'm inclined to think there is more to this pineal gland than meets the eye (3rd that is).

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome
[i think if there was a health scam about this, it'd actually be mentioned in the public or MSM - the only "scam" i see, is that it's not even mentioned at all... ]

I do believe there is an reason why they add fluoride- It has the effect of reducing the spirituality of people by way of reducing dreams/ indirectly reducing intelligence by reducing dreams.

Maybe the government wants to make people more malleable (dumber?)

Either that, or the government doesn't know what to do with this waste byproduct of aluminum production, so they add it to the water supply!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

what gets to me though, is that people actually think that, of all things, the government is going to go out of their way and spend lots of money, to help your teeth! yeah, right...

do you really think they care about your teeth enough to fluoridate the water supply?! you'd think that toothpaste (with fluoride), mouthwash, and flossing at least twice a day, like they advise, would be enough. apparently, it's not..

i simply just do NOT buy that!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fiji Water is the best water, so thats what I hear. I drink it. And it good. I dont know if it is the best though. You have to open up your charka's in order or it will mess u up. Energy wise. or thats what they say.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Just want to throw this out there. Please BE CAREFUL when ingesting
St. John's Wort. It can be LETHAL. Regarding MAOI's

MAOIs do something else, however: they also "clean up" tyramine, a molecule that affects blood pressure. When monoamine oxidase is blocked, the levels of tyramine increase quickly. You feel better, emotionally and psychologically, but your blood pressure can rise so much and so quickly that the blood vessels in your brain can burst. When MAOIs were first introduced in the 1960s, the country was swept by a wave of deaths from inexplicable brain hemorrhages.
Foods to Avoid
Eventually, the link between MAOIs and tyramine was discovered, so the banned drugs could be reintroduced along with a warning for patients to restrict their diets. Foods high in tyramine and which are forbidden include:

* alcoholic beverages (especially chianti, sherry, liqueurs, and beer)
* alcohol-free or reduced-alcohol beer or wine
* aged foods, especially aged meats and cheeses
* smoked or pickled meat, poultry, or fish
* bologna, pepperoni, salami, summer sausage, or any fermented sausage
* meat with tenderizers, unfresh meat, meat extracts, canned meats
* dried and pickled fish, including caviar, anchovies and pickled herring
* liver, especially chicken livers.
* cheeses (especially strong or aged varieties), except for cottage and cream cheese
* fermented foods and homemade breads with a lot of yeast
* fruit: raisins, bananas, canned figs, red plums, avocados, or any overripe fruit
* vegetable products: green bean pods, eggplant, Italian broad beans, soy sauce

There are additional foods which can only be eaten in moderation. All of this information is given to patients who are prescribed MAOIs by their doctor. As you can see, the list is very extensive and includes a lot of popular foods; because of this, many people find taking MAOIs to be very difficult.

Drug Interactions
And that isn't all. It is a simply phramaceutical fact that drugs sometimes interact with each other - there is no way around this. Does St. John's Wort interact with anything? As a matter of fact, yes - it can interfere with the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, reducing its ability to kill cancer. The FDA has issued a long list of additional medications which St. John's Wort can interfere with - medications used to treat conditions like HIV infection, heart disease, seizure, and cancer. It even affects drugs used to prevent transplant rejection and pregnancy.

The next time you see St. John's Wort in a store, however, take a look at the package and see if it contains health warnings or a list of foods which you shouldn't eat or drugs which it can interact with. You will probably search in vain. The best I have every seen tells people not to take the product if they are taking other MAO inhibitors and not to take it with "high tyramine foods like red wine" - a warning so inadequate as to actually cause depression in the reader. Others are even worse, giving no warning whatsoever.

atheism.about.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
afaik Fluoride can be found in water regardless of whether it has been added or not.

Though of course the amount is a lot smaller compared to sources where it has been intentionally added.

I am among the people that have an unhealthy diet, consisting out of a lot of meat, and various sorts of candy, not to mention soda's etc. (And tea sometimes)

Yet my dreams are more vivid and common than reality itself.

Coincidence?
Of course not, there cannot be any coincidences! And the meat must reduce vividness!

No I also don't do anything to ''counter'' the effects of this food.

So there is only one conclusion to be made: I'm special.

Laughing out Loud.

[edit on 21/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

sorry if someone already answered you but the pineal gland does not contain the soul. It is the power center for this physical manifestation or reflection of reality which shows who we really are. Or, this reality which we have laid before us in order to learn who we are....in order to better know yourself. Its no secret that this is the greatest journey ever to be undertaken, which is why the infamous masonic chair of alabaster (i beleive) simply states "KNOW YOURSELF" carved into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join