Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

Floss it!
edit on 15-2-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by unityemissions
I've looked for info on this as well. It's nearly non-existant. I'm not sure. Meditation, developing focus, concentration, etc.. will help to strengthen the pineal, but not to sure what exactly hinders it. Have heard that if you do light-deprivation for several days that it fully opens your pineal gland/6th chakra, and possibly your crown.

What happens if you open those chakras before the ones below are open? How do I know if any of those are open?

First of all - it requires superhuman effort to open a chakra so people should stop dreaming about casually opening it !! Forcing one to open without proper understanding, preparation, etc often results in irreversible lunacy or worse. Hence the need to first develop a profound appreciation of ethical living, development of character. Opening a chakra is one thing but maintaining it that way is another and using it responsibly is yet another. You won't dream of giving a gun or chopper to a kid, would you? It's like opening a gateway, an airport and so entities from different worlds can cross over and travel back and forth - most unsafe if you do not know how to control and manage the traffic!!

You will experience an expansion of consciousness when a chakra opens and you will also get the corresponding powers associated with that chakra. The penalties for misusing these powers are dire and can extend to many lifetimes so beware. If you are really keen to develop in this way (= occultism), you will need to find a most competent teacher but can one get one so easily?!

It is not necessary to open chakras in a sequential order if that is what you are implying. The safest chakra to open first is the throat chakra (connected with creativity, communication, etc). You can get some more info from Charles Leadbeater books and those by Sri Chinmoy. Contact the Sanctus Germanus Foundation if you are serious about doing a properly guided course.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Why worry... you are not the body, in truth. The body does not come to you and say that it is you. In fact, it needs you and not the other way round. Stand apart and just watch your body, the world, everything; eventually you will realize that you are not only free but also that you have always been free...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miraclerock

Not only turmeric - tea contains plenty of natural fluoride. You will stop drinking tea too? Unfortunately, the word 'natural' does not automatically mean it is safe. There are plenty of other nasties in Nature too - natural arsenic, cyanide, mercury, uranium, etc. It is amazing that we still survive despite the exposure to all of these environmental threats...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join