Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 5
39
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've never expressed much will for my experiences. And when I have it's done me little good as far as "results". I've been given what I've been given, and seem to have been told a long time ago not to try and stretch it. Like you describe, ASE, crumbs are thrown to me and I do what I can with them. Though I tend to think I'm the loaf they've been plucked from.

Now, how this relates to the quality of my life experience... All I can say is the oven is bloody well hot! And the baker doesn't see fit to explain too much. It's alright though. I'm just the bread, and so not apt to understand anyway.




posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 


Star for you, friend.

Good luck with your loaf



posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In order to clean the pineal gland and keep it in pristine condition you need to exercise daily, eat green and drink a lot of water. The most natural and clean bottled water you can find comes from Icelandic Glacial, it is very important to keep the vascular system going to clean out the toxic molecules in the body and distribute hormones freely between receptors.
You can visit you local herb dealer and buy some cleansing tea like green tea to help speed up the transformation. Aldo you should start using omega 3 on daily basis.

Beware, it can be a shock to the body to change too fast and many cant keep the new lifestyle for more than a month. Just remember to meditate often for short periods, dont go straight into a 30 minute meditation. Do 2x 5 minutes every day and gradually increase and intense. When you reach the point where you really enjoy 30 minutes, you can start reading about lucid dreaming in order to reach one directly from meditation.



posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 


Very interesting you say this. In meditation when I actually go into the gland, I see a version of myself. The first time it happened (it was not planned), I traveled through the gland wand when I arrived, there was an infant version of myself wrapped in a blanket.

If I planned on traveling there, the same version of myself was there. If it happened on it's own, each time I went back, the version of myself has matured. I have seen four different versions of myself and the most recent one is roughly 15 years old.

There is something to be said about the use it or lose it mentality. Thanks for your post.



posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I've not read the whole thread,so I don't know if it's been mentioned,but flouride accumilates in the pineal gland. So,cut that s##t out as much as you possible can.



posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
I've never expressed much will for my experiences. And when I have it's done me little good as far as "results". I've been given what I've been given, and seem to have been told a long time ago not to try and stretch it. Like you describe, ASE, crumbs are thrown to me and I do what I can with them. Though I tend to think I'm the loaf they've been plucked from.

Now, how this relates to the quality of my life experience... All I can say is the oven is bloody well hot! And the baker doesn't see fit to explain too much. It's alright though. I'm just the bread, and so not apt to understand anyway.
Thank you for that. Ahh, yes, the "baker's", and crumbs coming from ones self.

I have been, as I said in the dream post, gifted with some interesting insights. Who ever told you so long ago, not to stretch it, believe me, is not looking out for your best interests, and in tern, not mine either.

It would be bold and arrogant of me to even consider the possibility that the Cambridge Angel was sent to me. Far, far, from it. My friend, I might be able to translate it into some form of English, but, stretching it I would say, it was sent for you
So you, may stretch it, as far as you would like. Print it, hang it on a wall, look at it occasionally, and stretch your imaginations to the limit. The results could come back to you 10 fold.

As I'm sure we are starting to wander off topic
I can see a mod in the corner sharpening his double edged sword. This is about a pristine Pineal Gland, not a food fight


I will be applying some Pineal Gland products to this thread. Please join me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its time for a FOOD FIGHT



posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Who ever told you so long ago, not to stretch it, believe me, is not looking out for your best interests, and in tern, not mine either.


I believe that has truth in it. On the topic, I still "exercised" it, the pineal. Kept it tingling. But I didn't force anything.



posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome
 


look into orgone generators and tesla purple plates ....get a water ionizer or make your own...



posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by adrenochrome
 


look into orgone generators and tesla purple plates ....get a water ionizer or make your own...


has anyone ever used or pursued any of these methods?? i've read some about water ionizers, but not the others...



posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I would have it removed and put in a clean room where no toxins or bacteria or viruses can invade it. The I would go have some cigars and a few drinks of Scotch whiskey to celebrate.

Just kidding. I know squat about this subject and I will let folks who know mre than I continue.



posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyb98201
 


well, start reading the thread! there's no reason you can't learn just as much as the rest of us - we all have a pineal gland, and we all have the ability to learn!



posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
...
Take supplements of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), calcium and vitamin D3 to remove fluoride from your body. I came across this study where fluorisis was reversed in children. I would still expect this treatment to remove any fluoride from your system. It might take years to ‘heal’ your pineal gland, so be prepared. The human body has an amazing capacity to heal itself, so nobody lose hope!

...

Incidentally, I used to drink lots of iced tea and did notice an vast reduction in dreams… After learning of the extreme amount of fluoride in iced teas, I repented and swore it off for life, and took double the dose of vitamin C… and had a nice dream that night!


wow thanks for that article, i can't believe i didn't see that before on this thread!!


that's what i'd like to see more of - medical evidence of fluoride being detrimental to our health! i have a hard time convincing some doctors that fluoride and fluorosis are one of the worst things that can happen to us, because it's beyond overlooked! most seem to figure it out after i point them in the right direction, but others are just stubborn, and won't believe it because they never heard it in medical school..


well, ignorance truly is bliss, i suppose..


by the way, the doctors in the O.R. i work in know jack SQUAT about the pineal gland...


EDIT: i need to stop drinking iced tea!!! i find myself drinking about one glass a day


also, has anyone found any SAFE bottled water yet? non-fluoridated spring water, perhaps? or is spring water bad for us now...

or is it better to get my own water defluoridation filter system??


can anyone find anything better than what i mentioned on a post on the previous page about filter systems???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and thank you, everyone, for providing insightful information for all those that browse these forums! i see no reason why this thread can't continue to be one of the best sources for pineal gland health on the net!!


[edit on 2-11-2008 by adrenochrome]



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by adrenochrome
has anyone heard any hard facts about red meat, or meat in general, harming the pineal gland? i've heard that it makes you vibrate at a lower frequency or something like that, and that eating fresh fruits and vegetables maximizes its potential and allows you to vibrate at a more harmonic frequency relative to nature...

any ideas?


The idea of "hard facts" and "vibrating as a higher frequency" do not belong in the same sentence when talking abot the human body. I advise you to pick up a medical handbook, look up the research and aovid the new age nonsense that has absolutely no hard facts.



another thing i find odd... regarding this.. and this probably deserves it's own thread..

is the fact that when a person's brain's electromagnetic field is monitored... the Htz that the emotion "Fear" falls under is actually HIGHER than the Htz that the emotion of "Love" falls under.


so when we're "vibrating at a higher rate".... we're actually going further away from love and compassion and more towards fear, panic, and terror.

I think the New Agers have it backwards.


-



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

Originally posted by star in a jar
...
Take supplements of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), calcium and vitamin D3 to remove fluoride from your body. I came across this study where fluorisis was reversed in children. I would still expect this treatment to remove any fluoride from your system. It might take years to ‘heal’ your pineal gland, so be prepared. The human body has an amazing capacity to heal itself, so nobody lose hope!

...

Incidentally, I used to drink lots of iced tea and did notice an vast reduction in dreams… After learning of the extreme amount of fluoride in iced teas, I repented and swore it off for life, and took double the dose of vitamin C… and had a nice dream that night!


wow thanks for that article, i can't believe i didn't see that before on this thread!!


that's what i'd like to see more of - medical evidence of fluoride being detrimental to our health! i have a hard time convincing some doctors that fluoride and fluorosis are one of the worst things that can happen to us, because it's beyond overlooked! most seem to figure it out after i point them in the right direction, but others are just stubborn, and won't believe it because they never heard it in medical school..


well, ignorance truly is bliss, i suppose..


by the way, the doctors in the O.R. i work in know jack SQUAT about the pineal gland...


EDIT: i need to stop drinking iced tea!!! i find myself drinking about one glass a day


also, has anyone found any SAFE bottled water yet? non-fluoridated spring water, perhaps? or is spring water bad for us now...

or is it better to get my own water defluoridation filter system??


can anyone find anything better than what i mentioned on a post on the previous page about filter systems???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and thank you, everyone, for providing insightful information for all those that browse these forums! i see no reason why this thread can't continue to be one of the best sources for pineal gland health on the net!!


[edit on 2-11-2008 by adrenochrome]



dude just get a water - from - air machine.. sheeesh.


www.ecoloblue.com


-



posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


the frequencies that the human body can emit can be found on this thread, especially in the later pages!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and as for saying "vibrating at a higher frequency", i wasn't too aware of this science until recently, and i probably could have worded that better - i should have said something along the lines of "vibrating at a more harmonic frequency"...



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


True the Dr's don't know jack squat as I have a pineal brain cyst which is creating excessive CNS fluid in my brain, coming to learn it was in my DNA and all is of 'fetal origin' I do Omega Fish Oils, Evening Primrose Oil, Ginkgo, relaxation therapy but yet take medication so I don't lose my vision, *Diamox, so take it from me, take care of the pineal gland and brain as it controls hormones as well as melatonin levels in your brain for proper sleep which is vital to health.
Thanks for this thread



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyPropag8r
 


what did the doctor's mean exactly by "fetal origin"?? ...and how did that cyst get on your pineal gland in the first place??

thank you very much for your input!


[edit on 5-11-2008 by adrenochrome]



posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome
 


Its very rare and confusing but fetal origin and DNA tests has confirmed I was born with this issue as well as my left posterior artery issue, PCA stroke. It means it was present at birth. A rare Lady indeed, one blue eye one green eye, a tooth embedded up my sinus cavity too difficult to remove so, it's all good as I still have my eyesight and function okay, I just sleep alot and stay in pain and fatigue but I am thankful and hopeful that one of these neurologists will find a way and there is Intracranial Hypertention Research in Oregon as they look for the numbers to come up to where they can gain more insight and research on this rare disease. email me anytime

[edit on 11/5/2008 by LadyPropag8r]



posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki
 


When the energy of Kundalini (or whichever name you prefer) rises up, the enters each chakra. If there is a block there, the flow is impeded. This can lead to a LOT of things. It depends on which chakra is blocked. It can range from mental or emotional complexes to actual endocrine functions.

Although each chakra can produce its own set of problems when the chakra is blocked. This is why you have to be very careful when trying exercises to raise kundalini. The more you force, the greater the impact because the upward flowing kundalini will attempt to smash through the blockage.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by AnubisOfTheEastandWest]



posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
here's a new thread about the dangers of bottled water:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i thought it was relevant to this topic, because i'm STILL searching for the best bottled water, however, i think it's best to get your own filter system instead...






top topics



 
39
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join