It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction of Osama bin Laden Dead or Captured

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wow, big prediction there.

Several sources have already said Osama is dead.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This "new" way of tracking and killing the enemy involves physically "painting" important targets with a special photo sensitive liquid or powder, the us forces then use specially designed drone aircraft that autonomously lock on to these targets and follow them in order to uncover and destroy multiple other targets that the "painted" target is meeting with.

Its like how bees lock on to a stung victim by the hormone released by the initial bee that stung it. Its actually quite ingenious and inexpensive.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I didn't say he wasn't already dead. My prediction is that it will simply be announced this week

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Very interesting. So how is this liquid or powder delivered? Is it something that a drone would release over a wide area? I can speculate that a substance with some unmistakable signature, perhaps radioactive, could be used. It'd have to be a pretty unmistakable signature and probably, the recipe would have to be changed for each "drop." Otherwise, the entire field of battle could end up looking like the same target if this technology was used on a regular basis. But I can imagine that a small amount of substance, sprayed over a small area could conceivably be picked up for days or weeks, maybe more, once the target leaves the initial drop area. All the subsequent drops thereafter would have a different signature, and multiple targets could be tracked on the "radar" so to speak.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CVTman

No it is far more simplistic than that, the target is individually "painted" by another person be it an insider who has close access to the desired target or a random bump in the street. The "painter" could even be involved in the "painting" and not even know, for instance intelligence tells the ground coordination team that said target buys figs from the same market every second day, the figs could then become the painter. It could also be found out that said target passes by a certain area often and a painter could be anything from an "old blind man" (wink) or a "mentally disturbed person"(wink) The possibilities are nearly endless, I know the ground forces are not above capturing weak insiders and telling them there entire families will disappear if they don't shake hands or hugs with said target.

Operations like this are truly the tip of the iceberg, intelligence forces and psyop forces have truly mastered their trade.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Okay, so if we know where a target is going to be, then our intelligence makes arrangements for him/her to be painted with a substance that is identifiable from our drones and satellites. The figs, in other words, can be sprayed with this substance a few minutes before the target approaches.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by CVTman]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Never in the history of man has such a popular person remained silent for so long. Either he is magic or he has been dead for years. Any body presented will be a fake. His killers fear the power of a martyr. I predict he is dead.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I didn't say that he isn't dead. I didn't say photographs or actual bodies produced as evidence will not be fakes.

I predicted the announcement this week, that he has been killed or captured. Thats all.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Having kidney disease isn't fatal.
He could just as easily have had a kidney transplant, been shipped off somewhere to live the life of luxury in exile.

If he didn't want to buy a kidney with his billions, his family could have donated a compatible kidney, or one of his many followers/minnions could've quite easily have donated one.

If Bin Laden had've had terminal lung cancer of similiar, then I'd believe he'd be dead by now.

But the kidney disease for me was a convenient illness.
It's one that can make him look like he's at deaths door, but also a disease that's can be easily treated with a transplant and also with good recovery results, especially in a man who isn't all that old.

I saw a doco a while ago about people selling their kidneys in Asia and the op being done in pretty dingy, makeshift kind of hospital tents.
Suprisingly enough, they went back to work soon after with no ill effects.
So he wouldn't really even have had to have gone to a main city to have it done.

But having said all that, you may be right and they will say he's dead.
But I dont really know that people will really believe it. IMO.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CVTman

Greetings..... Interesting prediction....I for one am hopefull you are right...Intel agencies had the ability to shut down these websites years ago...Their existance was beneficial for counter intel....The liklyhood of an american withdrawel in the regions would greatly impact the individual governments income for these two theaters....With that thought in mind it would behoove them to contribute to the cause that will perpetuate their existance....Bin Laden was not needed in 2004 the swiftboats did a fine job,however,Bin laden can play a big part in this contest...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

Agreed, thank you for your input. That was my rationale for this not occurring in 2004. Bush had that election sewn up.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Funny if he got found living in NY with a nice clean shave and slick hairstyle working as a CEO for an arab company.

Remember wanted Radovan Karadzic serb leader found living a normal life by looking like a Santa?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
i suspect he is dead and has been dead for a few years now. he wasnt in good health back in 2001 and living in caves wouldnt exactly helped the situation

I've suspected that he's been dead for quite a while now...

Will they produce a body? Probably. Will it be Osama? Probably not.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think he died back when that big earthquake struck Afghanistan.

Beside the intelligence agency saying that is his voice on those tapes, the rest of America has no idea if it really his is voice or not.

I don't predict an announcement prior to election.

Bush gave the election to Obama when he announced the bailout now you want him to give it back to McCain.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CVTman

meh wasnt dissin your post i was just stating.

just because he may be dead i agree it wont stop politicians flogging that dead horse for more votes

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

nuff said ...haha completely agree with you
except the part where they're goin to announce it within the next few days

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Greetings......you are not to far off the mark.....Bin Ladan is used to comfort and he is accustomed to privledge.....Now do you think he is really living in a cave....I don't think so....I would be looking for him in Iran,Lebannon or Syria and ,I might say, living large amoung loyal compatriots.....not like the turncoats that inhabit the west....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
He´s probably got a new face and ID from the CIA / US government for who he works for, they might bring some body bits up and say "DNA tests prove this is Osama" or something similar to boost Bush´s campaign, but seeing as the president is SELECTED not ELECTED I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well I figure he has either been dead a long time or he is living a life of luxury in some country club in Virginia where Bush set him up right before 911. The ties between he and Bush were just too much to ignore.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CVTman
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I didn't say he wasn't already dead. My prediction is that it will simply be announced this week

It won't matter much if it is announced, his followers most likely already know about it. Their schemes will continue without him.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join