It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction of Osama bin Laden Dead or Captured

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Osama will never be captured because he doesn't exist. A plan had to be devised for a Global War On Terror and they came up with that. Right after 9/11 Al Qaeda was only in Afghanistan supposedly, then within a very short time they're world wide, as they are now.

His death may be faked as us Americans will need "official closure" on his name so they can start going in other directions, but he'll never be captured, just like the war on terror will never end because they can now, since the definition of a terrorist has been widened, they can go on forever, and they will.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Okay, looks like I missed this one by a few days or weeks. Or years or decades. My theory is off by some amount of time...back to the crystal ball.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My prediction is that Osama Bin Laden never had anything to do with a terrorist organization so it doesn't really matter either way.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Well I figure he has either been dead a long time or he is living a life of luxury in some country club in Virginia where Bush set him up right before 911. The ties between he and Bush were just too much to ignore.

Greetings ..... You are absolutely correct about the relationship between the Bin Ladens and the Bushs'....However you forgot to mention they were friends with Reagan as well...We supported and armed the Afkan rebels against the Russians which were lead by Osama Bin Ladan....Does that mean his was friends with Regan also....This Man is no freind of any westerner and especially a non muslim...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join