It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden is a fake: picture proof within

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It seems like every week the U.S government is coming out with “another” audio/videotape of Osama Bin Laden threatening Americans. DON’T BE FOOLED PEOPLE!!!! Take a good look at the first “Osama” fake release by our government. You’ll see the man on the right is the real Osama. The man on the left is a fake. The man on the left is the one who supposedly “confessed” to master minding the events of 9/11. You can see it isn’t even a close resemblance to the real Osama!

Let’s take an even closer look and you’ll see these two images look nothing alike.

The government tried to take the deception even further by putting the “fake” Osama on Newsweek magazine.

Now, let’s look at the U.S. governments most recent Bin Laden fake from 2007 and compare it to the fake Bin Laden of 2004. Still no match.

So, what does this mean? It means that Osama Bin Laden isn’t real! It’s a lie cooked up by the top illuminists in the U.S. government to keep you in fear and to create a false enemy so they can take away your rights, freedoms and liberties. Don’t let them get away with it!!

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Joe Monoco The Original Post Jan 14, 2008 01:05 AM

When I came across this post I figured I'd introduce it here. In my opinion I believe that Osama once did exist, but is now dead, and the US is using his "legacy" as their fuel. As you can see in the above pictures all of these "osama's" are different.

The Below Links Are Very Relevant on the subject of him and will really get you to question his existence! These were posted by others in this thread!

ultramedia.freehostia.com...
www.infowars.com...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
sorry ... but your way off on this one... this thread has no legs... the government is not promoting Bin Laden... Bin Laden is promoting him self.. and as far as those pictures go... no one has disputed what he looks like.. I dont know where you got that phoney perception.. ????

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I can't help noticing the difference of shape in his nose, and his beard been grey in 2004 then black in 2007, you'd expect those dates to be the other way round.. or does binladen dye his beard?

although you have to accept one image is ALOT more blurry than the other, but still you can make out differences...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

where is there hard evidence that he even exists? maybe he has been created to push all of the blame of events that happen in the world on. i see soo many threads on here about the US backing terrorist operations, what's to say that they didn't make him up to cover their tracks ... just a thought...

[edit on 6-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Then your saying the Clinton administration went allong with the whole charade also... and that his whole biography is just a fairy tale??? He has quite a history of being a bad boy.. now I might go along with the tale of him being dead... and there keeping him going to apease the whacko muslims out there.. that could be a possibility???

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Absurd to think he was a made-up villain.
I would love to see you post a pic of him with NO nose, and a roasted beard. And X’d out eyeballs.

Do you think that the whole world would let the US perpetrate a fraudulent person like bin laden for nearly 20 years? No Way No how.

Is there 1 other country (friend or foe of the US) that also thinks he is fake?

edit to change 10 years to nearly 20...i forgot about him and the whole Afgan USSR war.

look it up.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Zeptepi]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

now i was thinking that might be possible and the US is still using him as the main man in the fight against terror i mean the US brags all of the time about how they've taken out the top 5 people in Al-Queda except for osama ... how is that possible?

and in response the post above me ... i agree it is a little absurd but it is very possible, and about the question on the other countries thinking he was fake ... i really couldn't come to any conclusions, but i couldn't find any forums out there that actually questioned the true existence of bin laden, and i know for a fact that the mass media would not be a reliable source.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Makes sense sometimes..... the radical ones will go crazy when they find out he is dead... who can figure.. they get mad at us and they kill there neighbors... ?????? kinda like me getting mad at my neighbor.. so I burn my house down... now that will teach em.. HUh.. duhhhhhh ooops..

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Baseball101:

and about the question on the other countries thinking he was fake ... i really couldn't come to any conclusions, but i couldn't find any forums out there that actually questioned the true existence of bin laden

That is because you will not find one…anywhere….he is oh-so-painfully real.

Now I fully agree that it maybe he is dead. It would be prudent, in my opinion, to keep that fact quiet to avoid making him a martyr with other countries.

edit for: tupid pelling
edit: found more errors...didnt fix them...oh well

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Baseball101:

and i know for a fact that the mass media would not be a reliable source.

And that is exactly the source of your so called photo-proof.
Quite a contradiction, don’t you think?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

haha true i would be but actually i didn't get it from a mass media source it's actually from another website on conspiracy's, i thought it was very intriguing and therefore posted it on here

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There is no denying that Osama is as real person. There is also no denying that he is a terrorist. However I tend to believe that he is being used as a scapegoat. I think the government are using his images to constantly instill fear in the masses. As soon as a threat is Idle for a long period of time people stop worrying about the danger. The government is promoting this guy constantly to keep us worried about terror attacks ect. The last thing the government wants is for us to stop worrying and move away from under it's 'protective wing'. By parading images and videos of Bin Laden the government is effectively trying to muster support for its so-called war on terror.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AbsoluteLegend

i completely agree with you on the subject of the US using him as a scapegoat the only real thing that "boggles" my mind is the question, as previously stated, of what if he did exist but now is dead and the US is using his legacy as the fuel. Also possibly as a cover up for all of these supposed attacks on the US that people on here are claiming to have been funded by the government.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
OP
Thanks for adding the link to your original source to your first post.

So, do YOU think bin laden is a real person, or not?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
America knows where he is They know what he had for lunch and they know what colour pants he has on today.

If you think for one second they dont then your so in the dark

No i don't have proof This is just what i think

America use him to bring fear into the lives of people

If they take him out then people would say we don't need to spend all this money and so on

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think you are absolutely right. If Bin Laden is dead then Bush and Co. would have no-one to pin the blame on. Osama is like the ultimate villian... hiding in his cave commanding his minions to attack. The government wants us to believe that this guy is invincible so when they do eventually catch up with him we all worship them for delivering us from evil! I think if he is infact dead we will never know... the government is keeping him 'alive' to keep us in line.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbsoluteLegend
I think you are absolutely right. If Bin Laden is dead then Bush and Co. would have no-one to pin the blame on. Osama is like the ultimate villian... hiding in his cave commanding his minions to attack. The government wants us to believe that this guy is invincible so when they do eventually catch up with him we all worship them for delivering us from evil! I think if he is infact dead we will never know... the government is keeping him 'alive' to keep us in line.

Yeah,, I think he is dead and in that one pic on 2004 he looked like death warmed over. The guy had renal failure and needed dialysis., I doubt he is alive and most likely has been dead for a long time now.

I know we don't hear about stuff like that on our MSM but other places in the world don't have the patriot act and the CFR.

They get news like this
ultramedia.freehostia.com...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

thanks for the link! very intriguing.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

your welcome i probably should have had the link there in the first place, i also added my feelings on the subject to the end of the original post i believe that he once was a real person, but now is nothing more than a legacy that the US is using as their excuse for the war on terror, etc. You've got to admit it is plausible.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yep, he IS real. I don’t put it past the government to hold up a demon for cause of war.

Anyhow, welcome to ATS

P.S. check your u2u’s

Just some helpful info on how to post quotes from an external source.

Might want to edit them before a mod comes along and edits them for you.

Peace

<<   2  3  4 >>

join