It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Supernatural Ability

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
reply to post by TruthasAuthority

I really don't understand how any of that has to do with creating power outages or effecting mechanical objects.

It doesn't. It has to do with people making ridiculous claims, then getting tired of not being believed, and then being disproved on tape, and then making excuses. Funny to me..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The human body makes an EMP field and yours might be stronger then most ppls and when muscles move they create heat so yours might work more its more complicated but i cant get into it that much. U can learn to control it when you Applify your electical signals in your body and touch stuff and make them go off. its kinda kool well later i guess there are more ELDEN ppl out there

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
While it is possible to manipulate energy, it is hardly possible to control someone else's. One's will can become so strong that nothing will let them manipulate their energy. Only a demon or some other form of non-human entity could do it easily, I believe.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OkamiZaku

How do you know it is possible to manipulate someones energy? Where are you getting this information?

Many people have special abilities or oddities but they don't have to be supernatural. Some people are brilliant artists. Others can heal faster, calculate information quicker. I have an oddity. I have a physical "super power". My veins are so deep in my skin that at the hospital it's a real hassle for them to draw blood. Last one standing at a knife fight! lol. More importantly I am an artist and musician. I have a real knack for that. I think each person should be thankful for whatever makes them unique without having to look into supernatural explanations that haven't necessarily been proven.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
forgive me i did not read the entire thread.....

I have experienced the same kind of phenomenon. Street lights will go out when I pass under them and come back on after i have passed them. I can
"sense" electromagnetic fields (i think) Dogs almost never bark at me when their owners tell me they should be going off the wall. When someone around me is depressed or slightly ill when im with them, they become energetic or well. When i was in arizona, i had a pagan friend tell me that i had "air affinity" i never really researched that but it somehow feels right.

for a year or two now, i have meditated/concentrated on this. i've tried to make lights go off many times. the last three times they went off when i focused all my energy at the light. i wasn't trying to force the light to turn off, i was kind of asking it to. (if that makes any sense) either it was a very eerie coincidence that they went off, or it was actually me. i haven't really tried since that happened (3 weeks ago) because it freaked me out.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

It was a coincidence. You can't talk to street lights. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

It's called wishful thinking. Seems to me alot of it going around. By the way street lights do seem to be going off as i walk beneath them..it happens to alot of people..its just pure coincidence. Dogs will do that for me to, sometimes anyways. As for the people brightening up, maybe your are just a happy person and your persona is contagious. Its a fact that people can be affected by someone else's mood, people can either bring someone down or bring them up.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by riggs2099]

[edit on 24-10-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alex-In-Wonderland

i believe u, and im not some old cook, im only 15 and i have my own story aswell. i dont no if people have experianced the things we experiance and i dont no if the people that say they have are jsut pretending to be lyk us, just remember never loose sight of what you are trying to do, never get distracted or say youll do it later, theres a group of us that are lucky enough to be this way so dont be scared, dont let it go to your head, and most of all, always think about what you are doing and if u make any kind of break through, write it down and dont let any1 know unless you trust them, unless they are like us or believe in us
always remember we r here, just make your self known to us

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
mate, i believe you, i myself have a supernatural ability, i can teleport and stop time, all you need to do is meditate and answers will come.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
really its key to retain a firm grip on your yourself and your intentions, monitoring your whole energy field, as they arent random occurences, your higher energy body intended to do so, funnily enough its actually possible to store auric energy in batteries, for instance i use my phone, annoyingly my phone now has feelings and will turn itsel o and on as it pleases hahaha. im being serious though.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It seems more people are having these abilities kids as young as us its so hard to believe but im only 12 and Ive made a decision that ill use my powers to stop really bad things from happening.Just meditate and clear the mind only focusing on your powers or inner self focusing all your energy. Ill try to be on more so i can talk to you guys also add me at [email protected]
or yahoo

-Ryan

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I feel like im the only one with a weird ability its good to know im not the only one. I think we were given these abilities for a reason but we wont find it till we find it even im still looking for my path and i think i need to find all of you and meet you ill travel the world if i have to.I gave up the girl i loved to save everyone in my city. I believe everyone that says they have a ability cause we are growing and maybe the solar eclipse will make our abilities stronger.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If you want to enhance anything I suggest you find a valid reason why. Dont lie to yourself and really ask. Then meditation can build bridges between mind and reality. Stay sane.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
sorry about my last comment seemed strange im starting to meditate understand more...that we cant just get up one day and say heres my destiny...itll come maybe not now maybe not 10 minutes hours or years from now but i believe when the time is right youll know what u have to do with your ability your gift...i also dont know for sure my ability so if anyone can help i seem to copy peoples skills or abilities when im around them or thinking of them or even remembering how they made me feel...im not quite sure what this is called some say its called empathic mimicry but if u can give me a straight forward answer it would be appreciated.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Alex, I have witnessed the phenomenon of electrical equipment shutting down in proximity to a particular person.

It was quite real. In that case, it was a result of the person's belief in the event happening. To quote, "Every time I step within ten feet of that printer, it breaks."

Eventually it literally powered off if he took a step forward toward it and back on if he stepped back.

If you are in an isolated environment, and the few who are in that environment believe as you do, then that belief or expectation becomes the dominant reality.

Maybe we are talking about the same thing, maybe not. Ever notice that people whome others have a preexisting high expectation of, do better?
They gain a momentum which is almost impossible to compete with.

While I have never overtly manipulated the phenomenon, I have been aware of it being to my advantage or disadvantage in my professional life.
The confidence of others and the expectation of success is a critical factor in a professional troubleshooter.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Listen up mutants in this topic claiming to have powers, how about you start listing your supernatural 'powers' instead of just boasting on about them?

I mean honestly, you expect anyone in their right mind to believe you whe n you're just going on about how you're special and there's few people like you in the world, etc? of course not, they'll declare you crazy.

You may say you might not care, and that may be the truth on the internet, but wait until you try to make your 'powers' known in real life and see if you don't get locked in the loony bin with an injection in your ass every hour.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And of course, none of you can or are willing to prove your powers, correct?

Let me guess, either because:

1) You can't control them, they happen randomly and without you knowing they're about to happen or..
2) It's just not working currently, you're not in the mood, you don't feel like it, you don't have a camera or a cell phone or a video camera or anything of that sort, etc

Am I correct? Because if any of you so called 'mutants'(Not an insult, in fact, Alex himself said that perhaps his powers are due to him and other people 'evolving', which is pretty much the basic premise of the X-men comics).

If any of you manage to actually prove you have these powers, I will give you 500k USD in a check sent to your mailbox, no questions asked.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Alex

What I suggest is ignore the nonsense about you having to prove something. You do believe in what you have, and what it is doing to you. You need to learn how to control it somehow, perhaps meditating and asking the questions you need answered and wait for the reply.

Study yourself, find out when it is most likely for this powers to take affect and see what triggers it. Write down as a diary of your powers, everything that you see odd with regards to your ability. Look for patterns, something that will be easy to determine the source or cause of this and see through your findings if you can come up with a solution to control it.

As I mentioned on the first paragraph, if you hadn't done so already, start meditating and see if the answers to control it will be revealed to you that way. If you need help in the meditation part of it, U2U me and I will guide you in the right direction through advices and links that may help you out.

Allowing everyone else play with your mind with regards to "proving your powers" is like giving up on your believes. One of the reasons humans can't achieve a certain amount of "power" or "gift" is due to comments like the ones above, it discourages people to come forward to get help and all they get in return is being ridiculed. Few lose these gift/powers because they don't know how to develop them, how to control it, simply due to the humiliation of others, they decide to just forget about their abilities.

Don't be like those who have lost faith, don't listen to negative comments and pursue what you really want. In your case, it is the how to control and further develop your ability to control energy.

Cheers.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Alex

What I suggest is ignore the nonsense about you having to prove something. You do believe in what you have, and what it is doing to you. You need to learn how to control it somehow, perhaps meditating and asking the questions you need answered and wait for the reply.

Study yourself, find out when it is most likely for this powers to take affect and see what triggers it. Write down as a diary of your powers, everything that you see odd with regards to your ability. Look for patterns, something that will be easy to determine the source or cause of this and see through your findings if you can come up with a solution to control it.

As I mentioned on the first paragraph, if you hadn't done so already, start meditating and see if the answers to control it will be revealed to you that way. If you need help in the meditation part of it, U2U me and I will guide you in the right direction through advices and links that may help you out.

Allowing everyone else play with your mind with regards to "proving your powers" is like giving up on your believes. One of the reasons humans can't achieve a certain amount of "power" or "gift" is due to comments like the ones above, it discourages people to come forward to get help and all they get in return is being ridiculed. Few lose these gift/powers because they don't know how to develop them, how to control it, simply due to the humiliation of others, they decide to just forget about their abilities.

Don't be like those who have lost faith, don't listen to negative comments and pursue what you really want. In your case, it is the how to control and further develop your ability to control energy.

Cheers.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by TheEnlightenedOne]

No sir, that's quite contradictory. I would like these powers to be proven for the good of the populace, for people to know and understand that these powers and these people with these powers exist, and just aren't all crazy/lying/delusional.

Really, I am offering 500,000 cold cash(Well, in the form of a check of course) if anyone claiming to have 'powers' in this topic can prove it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't believe that I suggested that either he or I have supernatural powers.

On the contrary, I presented a world view which suggests that we all share in a consensus driven reality. Making any one individuals contribution to that consensus quite an ordinary componenet of that reality.

Perhaps you should all learn to relax and observe the world around you, without this sense of panic when it is suggested that not everyone and everything must function within your personal belief system.

It is a most unfortunate fact from my world view that the contribution of people like yourselves to the consensus is a response of fear constriction blind rage and overreaction.

Think positive thoughts, take a deep cleansing breath! The universe works the same way today as it has always worked.

No one has said, "Yes Alex you are Electric Man The Tron Avenger!"

Clear heads, open minds, observe without preconception, or censorship of the observed. If you justify away the events of the experience, you turn yourself into a sleepwalker. When you censor your observations and justify to explain away the surprise in the equation, you end science, turning it into formal religion.

Here is a chilling fact for all you Static Science of the proven, world viewers.

Every great and small scientific discovery ever made, has forced a change in the belief system of the scientific community.

If you resurrected Sir Issac Newton tomorrow and had a discussion with him about modern physics, without him having ever seen any of the changes in technology; he would think you quite insane. He would see you as a babbling idiot who knows nothing of "Real Science".

That is of course presuming that you really did know something of Real Science.

Why is it that whenever someone discusses something which is outside your personal realm of experience you turn the thread into an Amazing Randy road show?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Cyberbian]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join