It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Supernatural Ability

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So. Lately I've been experiencing random times of phenominon. And I really want to know if I can change things from being random, to being controlled.

I can somehow control energy, and I don't mean creating enery balls and flinging them. I mean, I can control energy in general. like lights, batteries, and energy inside of people.

Just last week, I believe I created a power outage, and I know you might be thinking no way. it's just a coincidence, but I actually shut down fire detectors, that use batteries, and have nothing to do with electrical wiring. even my parents flashlights didn't work.

So I want to know if there is any training or help I could use to try and control things. because I'd love to be able to learn. if anyone is out there that is going through or has gone through this before could you please help me?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
While the human body does indeed absorb and emit energy, I am having a difficult time believing you. That is not to say that my belief has anything to do with it not being true.
If so I suggest looking into some Qui Gong techniques.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You may be the first and have to learn to harness such abilities...... create a path for potential followers...

Or will be inducted into a hall of assassins....

or wake up from a dream......

regardless if this is all true then you must defeat the oligarchy in America, Britain, Isreal, and Rome.......

Just do a cruise in the Vatican and mind melt the Jesuits......

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
While I doubt the validity, it is none the less real to Alex-In-Wonderland.
There is a supposed Qui Gong master that can start fires by directing his energy. Search on youtube for this.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whether he is telling the truth or not, I surmise such abilities are possible.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Honestly. I don't mind that you dont' believe me.
I'm finding it hard to believe it myself.

it's just like. in times when I'm stressed, and on the comptuer. it just shuts down by itself.

it's probably just a silly dream, but I want to know if there is potential and if it's not a dream.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure that I agree that such things are possible. I may be totally wrong, but I don't think that the human body is capable of conducting enough electrical flow to counterbalance the electrical wiring in a home. Double A batteries? Maybe, but not the multiple 12volt accesses you find in any house.

If I am wrong, I would love to see some sort of explanation how this is possible for a human without suffering a fatal epileptic seizure without having even a MARKED effect on the electrical supply of a modern home.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh I went through that most of my years until about 96 when things started to putter out. Not energy. But similar in that I had something that somebody could train, but didn't.

Image projection, finding things, sensing situation outcomes, paranormal finding, and nature and wildlife polarity. I felt real self important without a place to offer and train my talents. Then I walked around half whole for awhile, with a reset and change in attributes around 2003.

I began researching 'Psi' (briefly) at psipalatium.com, thinking that would be a good place to find a balance away from the spookies and towards something that I could emotionally better deal with and still maintain the link between my giftedness and my soul--opposed to walking around half dead to keep from dealing with the negative aspects of a wide based barrage of imputs. And though I found that it/they was not my 'clique' there was an excellent starting point for a reboot.

If I find this thread, or a user pings on who it was, there was a guy somewhere about that was writing about the military's training institute and the programs offered there. He wasn't happy about what they were having him do, but within his text were tips and clues to what's out there.

There might be a fit for you. I'll keep an eye out. I never exactly gave up on specific training.
Maybe not work for the power company?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alex-In-Wonderland

Wait....so you don't know if it happened or if it was a dream?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No I mean dream as in, fantasy.
But I know that something supernatural may be happening around me, I just want to know if I'm the one that is causing it.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well it is possible your electromagnetic field is strong enough to effect electronics. The field would most likely intensify during a state of emotion, such as stress like you said. So that much would align with your story. I highly doubt it would be enough to cause a power outage though. In fact I doubt it would be so much as to effect anything other than a sensitive computer like the ones done in the PEAR studies.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'd love to see what I really am capable of. Like. some electromagnetic signals I might be able to force out of me. but it's not just electricity. it's people too.

like I have a friend who can munipulate some elements....and (i know you think this might be false) i've seen her do it. So just knowing that there IS something like that out there...it's pretty wicked.

I'd really like to hear what else you have to say. I know I just sound like some crazy kid. but I believe in evolution. and who knows. I might be one of many who are next in line to evolve.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It is possible we are evolving. I do not know if genetics or environment are to blame. I have an ability myself.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So are you telling us that you and your friend may be the real world equivelant of the people in the series HEROES?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

Lol, that came to mind when I read his post as well. But just because someone claims something similar to the premise of a TV show which is based off of fringe science, does not mean that it cannot be true. There is truth in many forms of fiction.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, it is flat-out impossible. If someone can explain the math to me showing how it IS possible, I would love to see it. And no, I'm not taking a skeptical stance just BECAUSE on this. I really think this is flat out impossible.

Liken the human body to a radio antenna. You continuously transmit electrical frequencies. When you measure those frequencies, under lab experiments, in ALL brain active states, you get numbers that are INFITESIMALLY small in compared to the electrical currents running through a modern home. I don't understand how it is possible to internally cause a power outage in a house.

Please tell me if I missed something.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Very true very true. so with that in mind i offer this humble advice, find out which emotion brings about the best results an practice controlling this emotion. when you have enough control practice maybe, turning the bedroom light off without getting out of bed. seriously though i do believe we as a race are evolving but i think its more in the way our mind works.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

As I said, it would have to be a very sensitive machine and just about anyone could do it in an emotional state. This has been done under lab testing. Look into PEAR studies. Do not misconstrue my post saying that I said a power outage was possible. And your tone is just yuck! Please, take a valium.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

I would agree with that.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Umm if you don't mind me asking, what is your ability?

and Honestly. nothing is flatout impossible. it's always BEEN said that things are impossible, but there have been many scientists that have been able to proove otherwise. We've beaten cancer, we've helped people walk again after being paralized. who is to say that human evolution can NOT create supernatural abilities in us.

Isn't a contortionist someone who has more flexibility then other humans?

there are many examples of people beating the impossible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join