It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Supernatural Ability

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I cant even believe people are seriously addressing this post with all the real things on here to discuss.. ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Your story reminds me of Daniel Pomerleau. It was said he could power circuits with his mind, and switch on and off powered circuits as well. Some say he was possessed, and some called it an elaborate hoax. Personally I don't know what to believe, but perhaps you could make a video giving a demonstration of this if you are up to it. If you have the supplies perhaps you could build a similar setup to his coil configuration in the photos and see if you can produce a response.

DanielPomerleau

He said to me, if you want to build these devices you have to have "faith", and if you think to much with your head it will never work. He also said that you have to feel the energy deep inside. As soon as you know how to keep it inside then you are on the good track. One engineer tried to start a motor by touching some wires on the plexiglass devices like Daniel was doing and could not do it. Daniel said, if you could think with your heart then the motor would start.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Over-active imagination at work here or wishful thinking. I think it is all coincidence if it is happening. Maybe if you could document it..if you are unable to predict when it will happen...then chalk it up to coincidence and you over active imagination.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alex-In-Wonderland
I'd love to see what I really am capable of. Like. some electromagnetic signals I might be able to force out of me. but it's not just electricity. it's people too.
[/quote

Well dude what a coincidence !

Today I once again had to endure some spotty bastard in a small car with a big exaust and the bass of his boom box so loud, it was ratteling my teeth in the house (teeth were in my swede of course).

This prompted me to fantasise what it would be like to have some awsome ability such as your describing, and blast his stupid freaking boom boom boom into orbit.

Needless to say the fantasy occupied my tiny mind for as long as it takes to strangle a hedghehog, and I finished up wiping out almost everything in the country that I find mildly annoying.

So there you go dude if you have this gift treat it with respect and please consider me your friend.

By the way, does anyone else but me think it would be cool if Gort were real or am I just being an immature old fart ?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alex-In-Wonderland

This was the exact plot to last tuesdays episode of the tv show Fringe. I'm calling BS. Try to be alittle more creative with your hoaxes next time.

I bet you think streets lights go out only when you walk them. Guess what? Happens to everybody.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
this could be b.s., in this situation. but Ill entertain it because nobody here or anywhere will ever be able to prove that such feats of human ability are impossible.

Many simply do not realize the power of not only the mind, but also the power contained within and surrounding the human body.

There are many qi gong frauds and people trying to make a quick buck all over the place.

If you are for real and you are trying to control this ability, than start meditating daily. Start learning to use imagery to control any and all situations that you experience.

If I were you, I would keep it on the down-low. Don't be a super hero(unless you really think you have a chance) Don't show off and attract unwanted attention to your ability/abilities.

Study all about ch'i/qi/prana/khu/electro magnetic energy and soak all of it in.

If you really have this ability, which I honestly have a hard time believing, than you might as well go balls out and learn to control it.

The reason I don't really believe your story is that most people that I have met with certain similar abilities don't broadcast it in such a loud way, if you get my drift. Most keep it very discreet.

Every day you have to meditate and clear and focus your mind. You have to synchronize both hemispheres of your brain and drop your brainwaves to the theta wave level. You wont regret it.

Even if you aren't being entirely truthful, this ability as well as many others are available to pretty much every human being. Health, love, determination, imagination, dedication, and an attitude of not needing it to actually happen will bring forth powers that most people think are ''impossible''.

[edit on 10/20/2008 by iiinvision]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Well said. However you have created many enemies I am sure within your above mentioned post. You see people demand proof of these abilities and this site is to expose truth. So basically you have pulled a blanket over the truth seekers here. However I couldn't care less if it is real or not. I am sure someone will stumble across this topic with a real situation and will be able to learn from it. I do not need proof. I already know such abilities exist. I have a gift myself. Just as we all do, it is simply a matter of developing it and once you realize such things are possible and have achieved a higher state of ascension. Then you realize keeping it hidden as suggested. Is truly the best way to go.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yeah I totally agree. Very well put.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

it's just like. in times when I'm stressed, and on the comptuer. it just shuts down by itself.

When I get stressed my computer often shuts down, the copier and fax will go haywire and error/jam on just about everything. My tv will freak out too. 2 weeks ago when I was really stressed, I was at home on my computer and had a random thought about how irritating it would be if the power went out; I had no reason to think this, it was a beatiful day low 80's. The dang power went out 15 minutes later. It went back on about 8 minutes later. I am not claiming to have any powers etc. however it is weird and people do notice and make jokes. I just say electronics and I don't along.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision

Many simply do not realize the power of not only the mind, but also the power contained within and surrounding the human body.

[edit on 10/20/2008 by iiinvision]

The mind is the most underrated omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent force in the universe.
As One must learn to balance it, focus it and then willfully direct it in a way that utilizes its greatest usefulness possible... That is by not doubting it as a potentiality that is eternally within one's inner self.
Though the body in and of itself is simply only neutral. And hence is a communication device of mind.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think this thread began with a hoax, but hopefully we can get it going into a nice legitimate discussion.

I happen to have a small, annoying problem. My family and friends can verify it.

If an object uses batteries and is placed within about a foot of my body, the battery tends to drain faster than normal. I have dabbled a little bit in research, and it seems to be a fairly common problem.

all it really does is keep me from wearing watches. They either go berserk or die within a couple of weeks.
The going berserk part I could attribute to a lack of gentleness in my daily habits.

Perhaps I shuffle to much, thereby always building up a static charge? I tend to zap myself on metal objects when I wear too much clothing.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You guys aren't really getting the point.

I'm saying, I'm taking a hypothesys, and running with it. trying to establish whether or not there is something outstanding about this average joe.

I'm just looking for help. maybe some scientific help to try and see if i CAN do stuff like this. I know it may be a joke to some, but with me it's real.

there are you few who are supporting me and I thank you. And to those ragging on me. I thank you for your opinion.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You guys aren't really getting the point.

I'm saying, I'm taking a hypothesys, and running with it. trying to establish whether or not there is something outstanding about this average joe.

I'm just looking for help. maybe some scientific help to try and see if i CAN do stuff like this. I know it may be a joke to some, but with me it's real.

there are you few who are supporting me and I thank you. And to those ragging on me. I thank you for your opinion.

there's apt to be no scientific help. At least none that can be verified over and over in a laboratory or some kind of controlled environment. Perhaps there is, but knowing the Military Industrial Complex, the average human being will never be privy to this information.

Whether you think you can't or you think you can is what makes all the difference.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'd like to believe the OP, I believe this is possible. I've experienced some phenomenology in my life, and from what you are describing, it could be possible.

We know people can be human magnets, and we know that fish can emit electricity on contact. There is more we don't know, but if we are the first class of human mutants, lets get Xavier up in here.

Mutants 101 class starts now.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Its sad that you take an amazing site with lots of very informative topics for educated minds to discuss and post this crap on it. Stop watching tv.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't mean to stir any pots.

But is this not a paranormal studies section??
you say slandering your accurate website, but what I am doing now is a paranormal study...so does that not give me the right to participate with my own topics?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I totally concur and agree

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Your story reminds me of a man named Yanagiryuken, a man who claimed to be a Kiai master. It was said he could harness the power of Kiai when under attack to hit his opponents without ever making contact with them. This was captured on video. The second half of the video shows an MMA fighter accepting an open $5,000 challenge to fight the Kiai master.

www.youtube.com...

Your story also reminds me of a man named. George Dillman. He claimed to have mastered the art of the no touch knockout. "A supernatural ability". This was also captured on video. The second half of the video shows the result of a chemist (an educated, realistic, critical mind) challenging the No Touch Knockout.

www.youtube.com...

At least these idiots had the balls to get in front of a camera. I dont mean to insult you in any way but post a video and then maybe there could be some serious discussion on the topic.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by TruthasAuthority]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthasAuthority

I really don't understand how any of that has to do with creating power outages or effecting mechanical objects.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Noted......and stolen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join