It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If i may... what does your upstanding lineage intend to gain by controlling the world, considering we are all nothing more than holographs living within a dream state which exists only within the boundaries of our beliefs, would you not wish to return to whence you came rather than continue on with this game which, has no Truth other than the ones we give it?

Archeia

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
we are all one...there is no race but the human race...the 'oneness' spoken of exists now, in the moment, there for all to see should they care to look and think for themselves rather than be led by false prophets. there are no pedestals to stand on, and wealth does not decide 'leadership'. intelligence is not integral with the affluent, especially those who display lack of it by assuming they are 'chosen' to control the 'underclass'. to assume 'godliness' is to admit you are nothing. there is no god, just a plethora of false profits claiming the position to extort goods, services and money from 'fear based protozoa' that have not the courage to stand for their freedom or think for themselves. religion is based on this concept. simple semantics...create the fear, offer the remedy... (for a price)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

all this is explained in the book series the law of one

book one is the ra material.

basically if you live in service to self you will be of a negative orientation and harvested thus, into a negative fourth density. all you need to do is be %50 + 1 in service to others to have a positive polarity and be harvested to a positive fourth density...

no action is completely selfless, weigh every decision or thought and determine if you are helping yourself or helping others.

the time is near it is not their harvest, it is simply the time to cross into a new density, as we enter a new range of frequency.

they have been tricking us all into a service to self.

all we need to do is be of service to others more then to the self

it is hard when trying to protect yourself and your family, to weigh your actions.
buying guns, is this of service to myself or others? am i being of service to others by trying to protect them? or of service to self for trying to protect myself from the pain of losing them?

the BOTTOM LINE IS IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR INTENT, if you truly feel you are protecting them to help them in their life unselfishly, then you are on the right path,

you must analyze every action it is damn hard,

is this post of service to self by trying to make myself feel good or important or is it service to others by trying to be informative?

both, nothing is clear cut as you can see.... just need a little bit more service to others.

this book series was supposedly channeled to us by RA a 4th density social memory complex,

was it really, or was this information given to us by your agents?

have you heard of this series?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i get it..and it's stupid. we have allowed organized religion to rule our lives. whether or not you admit to it is another matter.

hidden_hand has confessed to being part of an organized belief system.

my experience alone has shown me the way.

these so-called "elite" bloodlines have been "incarnating" with us since the dawn of man...so they now claim? In that case, we are ALL family. The love should come natural and the desire to help all through the mystery should be INSTINCT.

cut the cryptic bull. get to the heart of it. we are all related. we have created this existence by relying on intangible beliefs instead of what's real on this plane of existence.

knowing that we are ultimately spiritual beings, the concept of reincarnation should resonate as a stumble or fall.

It's time to see the big picture. To know through living this human existence for these many years what reaps the biggest spiritual rewards. It's benevolence. It's eradicating fear by knowing we will always exist no matter what happens to us in this life. We should have learned this truth and instead we keep going in circles, repeating the process, entrapping our spirtual being in this material world.

We were all born and bred to lead, learn and create. We all have the capacity to make the right choices. If any of us are hard-wired or programmed to not care about anyone but "bloodline" then trust that you're programmed to care for all.

If your "program" doesn't allow for compassion, then you have been played by the true PTB and mind-control affects every level of conscious society. fight the program and recognize the truth.

man, i feel sorry for those "elites" who are definitely on the wrong path. they have to be if they believe they are more special than any of us who are also part of their ONE. get over yourselves and just STOP with the manipulation because the joke seems to be more on you than any of those your insanity has manipulated. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP, you need it...and i'm only saying this because of the deep concern i have for your spiritual being. You may find that the harvest is not at all what you expect.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Questions for Hidden hand and alike people
Where does Lucifer lives ?
HOw old is Lucifer ?
Does he go to sleep ?
What does he eat ?
How many wifes has he got ?
Has he got a girlfreind ?
What makes him happy ?
What makes him angry ?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hidden hand:

I am glad to read for first time info about the other side, we had only info of David Icke, pleyadians, andromedians, Ramtha, only good guys, it´s good to know the other version

Is there a way can we join to you?
Do you accept puppils?
Can I be part or contact my local iluminatti group?
what´s the best way to contact you?
how longer will you share info?
Why it is so so so slow the process of materialize? sometimes I have tought it is not exist, does it really exist? may you explain in detail how can we materialize what we want and its limits?
What about astrology? I am astrologer and sometimes it does work, sometimes don´t, why? may you explain the working of atral influence against our toughts? it is not the astrology influencce against our free will?
I like a lot the bdsm sexual practices, it´s fun and sexy for me to torture and hurt handsome guys, how does this sexual orientation fit? Am I crazy? Am I manipulated by dark forces or it is just one healthy and different sexual practice?
How do I know that I have passed and that I do not incarnate again?
Why do exist many human races? are there really diferences beyond the physical aspects?
it is true that the human race will get back 12 DNA strands? how it will be?
May you explain in detail the Alpha Draconis and Zeta Reticulis´s culture and society?
Many of us, do not speak English as firt lenguage, will you share info in Spanish?

I know I have asked a lot of questions, I appreciate that you will answer them, following your duty.Thanks and thanks to the abovetopsecret staff

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
With all respect, none of you desperate truth seeking spiritual scheisters dared to ask the question whether HH and his soul group might have been of jewish blood and decent (don’t jump up and read on quietly). Reaping and stealing in partnership with their cronies all through the ages, working their way up to this high held and ‘Devine’ moment of universal reward, the final “great harvest”, that will leave the whole of human kind with nothing but even more misery then we have already experienced, while most of you and many others here were hypnotised and softly petrified into awe by merely written words wrapped in silk. You gave all the unwarranted admiration to your own assassin called lucifer, willingly. Shame on you!
And as for you, HH Lucifer, I make it my business to be in your way for as long as it takes (I guess you were feeling those radiating stings of needles between your eyes even before I wrote this up).
See you at the short side of the Zero-Point Bar (of justice) for a good game evaluation when you can finally open your deck and have all your cards including the anti-semitic ones punctured for good.
And no, I don’t hate you and your tribally glued togetherness family, I even respect and almost admire your cunning and superior insight; I just think you are not following the rules of the game fairly and squarely, nor did your family understand or interpret the concept of the mission properly.
Believe me; you pitiful souls don’t have to go through the long and gruesome karmic neutralisation phase after or around 2012 in order for your brilliant kind to ascend further.
If you look closely at your contract again and review it with the other eye, you will see clearly and understand that successfully helping the human species with positive spirit and means in stead off evilness, does even allow you to skip the offsetting of you negative karma and head strait for your rightful density in waiting.
Remember, our wonderfully infinite Creator, who surely still loves you as I do (to a lesser extend though), might have wanted to test you on your true equilibrium of right and wrong and grasp of real cosmic values (helping & sharing). Indeed you can still help further the human race with your special gifts and talents as well as yourselves in two simple ways; by (loving) aid or (loving) aggression. For more than 10,000 years you have been wrong as you did choose the wrong pill and now you have only less than 4 years to make up for it. Let your compassion flow for once, don’t hold back like your father and forefathers did, fighting against and ignoring their deep inner feelings. Break loose from your self-inflicted prisoners dilemma, rebel against the inherited false concept of your mission (you know lying is your family’s most precious tool, don’t you) and become a real asset to the universe. You will be cheered and applauded all over the place and finally you will become One with all of us, as opposed to the cold and harsh separation you soul mates for so long had to endure.
Your own window of opportunity is now, here, today and a mere four times 365 days to go.
Don’t take this free advice too lightly and become a soft glow in our eyes and the eye of our forgiving Creator.
I know your ‘justifiable’ vanity, so you will check on this thread once in a while and therefore I greet you from the heart personally while making excuses for my coarse English that surely isn’t as eloquent as yours, but I suppose the gift is more important than the wrapping, right?

Ps.: by the way, how is the pope in your back pocket keeping up?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I would like to ask "Hidden Hand" a question or two if I may please.

First would like to know is America really Israel's servant from a banking and political perspective Sir ? There are a lot of "investment banks" on Wall St, who have ties to Israel and the Middle East, these are controlled by ruling families such as the one you belong to. Therefore America via Israel can and does manipulate the situation in the Middle East, depending on its needs economy and what face it wants to present to the rest of the world.

My second question, when man has finished destroying this planet, which is not that far away, will those that remain be able to live on another planet. Was there any ever life on Mars or the Moon, perhaps an early civilisation or a "test experiment" etc. Recently NASA have produced photos, previously hidden, of wooden objects on the moon. Why did they need to hidethese in the first place if they were innocent of photographic fraud.

Thanks

John W.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gl2

In a book I wrote called Alien Mind, I list the names of families that, over years of communicated contacts with counter-posed aliens, were stated to be "direct operatives" of the gray alignment's abduction and breeding program here. THEY lead the sabotage. And who are they? Rothschilds, Biderman-DuPonts, Rockefeller, Bush Sr. was mentioned, Sauds (the child sex slaving royal family---none such have intact minds), some Dutch royals, Prince Phillip, Benjamin Netanyahu, a US Jewish family named Gold-something (appears to be Goldman), and some others. Fritz Thyssen, the German steel maker who first funded Hitler big-time, was also mentioned. Fit the bill?

They're the worst on this planet. If what I was told is true (see my book for much more detail--it's free on the web and was featured for 3 hours on Coast to Coast www.alienmindbook.org... ), those people have betrayed humankind. Aliens aren't innocents.

Having spent at least 8 solid hours over the last couple of days reading the first half of this book, and as it's the holiday period when others might also find enough time, I'm going to give the book a must-read recommendation. Thanks George!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's really difficult to live with a mind that thinks in terms of conspiracy.

There is a conspiracy going on here, in this forum. Whether or not anyone ever admits it.

I am reading this thread, slowly, because some of it is downright flakey. If the Luciferians believe what they are saying, then they believe they will be vindicated in the end for what they have done and are doing. They are the ones who divide us.

Read "the gods of eden" by William Bramley. This person must be one of the so-called "custodians" of the planet. They have the ways and means to tempt, compromise and control through inhuman non-emotional indifference.

How do these people lose their conscience?

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
Thousands? Try Millions. And you have no possible comprehension of the rigorous training and the harshness of the conditioning we undergo from an early age. No one dares to go against the Family. We know what would happen if we did. But that is not the prime motivator. The motivator is unbridled Loyalty to the Family, and our Creator. We understand the importance of what we are doing here, even though most of humanity does not.

I have learned a lot from other people's mistakes, probably more than I've learned from my own.

In that sense, they have served a purpose.

Their way was never the best way, but their belief and fear kept them on the path. The symbols and ritual of the elite who have been compromised and confused to believe in the strength of the negative force is obvious today. Anybody who has been online for the past 5 or 10 years can see the insanity of an organized religious belief.

I do believe that we are all connected by blood. Every single one of us no matter what we believe can trace an ancestor back to ancient times who is related to us all.

I think things like this need to be discussed in order to get a handle on what should be done. There's no way that anyone can tell me that the spirit isn't real. Now we have to figure out how to work with this energy in order that everybody benefits and not just a few. If these people are so abundantly wealthy then they should be able to buy their way out of the ridiculousness of such an insane approach to problem solving.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Kat77]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i have one question or you.
you say only rarely outkasts join your bloodline.
well i need a purpose and i want to be that outkast?
is this possible or is this just a load of bull?
im being serious.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm
i have one question or you.
you say only rarely outkasts join your bloodline.
well i need a purpose and i want to be that outkast?
is this possible or is this just a load of bull?
im being serious.

we're all of the same bloodline.

at this point ain't none of this bloodline lookin like it's holy but in reality, we are all from the same source. we are all a product of the generations who came before. i don't blame them for their superstions...in the end faith will be the one thing we cling to even as our reality crumbles.

It's hard to deny there's a spirit or a force at work here. Let's work with it and create heaven on earth by recognizing we truly are one and our bloodlines, wherever they come from have merged. We are all related.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Not to be negative on HH's posts but it almost felt as we are fed up
with some new religious concepts - a new "thing" to believe in if you
will...

The "51%" and lack of information that can be confirmed makes it
a tough message to sell.

One can believe in in what one wants BUT should we not believe in
what is real and what is measurable, observable?

HH did mention 2012 but so did many other ATS posters.

If any early knowledge would be exposed in HH's post that
could be of low importance but nonetheless verifiable short
thereafter - HH's message would be more credible.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"In his own terms, "Hidden Hand" is credible but I regard him as insane, pretending to purity and talking about "service to others" while wreaking incalculable misery and mayhem on humanity. He offers invaluable insight into the hypocritical Illuminati mindset, always dressing their evil in pretensions of public service. For example, Communism is Satanism posing as working class rebellion.

To inflict so much suffering and depravity under the pretext of "testing" mankind and furthering evolution is preposterous. Aren't there enough tests in life without the Illuminati's hidden hand on the scale? If instead the Illuminati had exercised a positive influence, spiritual evolution would have taken place at an amazing pace. Retarding human evolution, not advancing it, is their real agenda. They want us to be their cattle.

I believe the harbor is best reached by setting your course and avoiding the rocks. In contrast, the Illuminati steer the vessel onto the rocks, as many times as it takes to sink it. This sick Cabalistic dogma is behind the blank gaze of our politicians and newscasters.

It's time to admit that humanity is under constant stealth attack by a sadistic and dangerous Satanic cult. Obviously, it is well organized and funded and has subverted every institution.

It's time we set aside occultism and used common sense. It's time we adopted simple morality, as in "Do Unto Others as You Would have Them do Unto You.""

- Henry Makow

I couldn't agree more. Pawns of lucifer, trapped within their own delusions. "There is no god but ALLAH, and Muhammed(PBUH) is the messenger of ALLAH!"

Your arrogance is your weakness, and will be used to bring the Illuminati to its demise.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

Thank You!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

It has been inferred that I am from one of the ‘bloodlines’....with your powers of observation, can you clarify if this ‘statement’ is true or false. If true, could you elaborate; what is my purpose?
With much appreciation

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
if allah suggests anyone be terminated, allah is no better than their god.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sorry I missed the live performance by HH.
Quite beguiling wasn't she?
Much of want she stated is true.
However, she mislead a bit at times, and at the end as well.
Her soul group complex is sixth density negative.
Their negative intentions are much greater than just Earth.
She did display compassion in explaining the positive path for those of us on that path. But her Soul Group is not on a positive path.
Never have been, and they have no plans of ever being on one either.
Earth was a third density planet of Free Will, Freedom of Choice and Confusion. In third density we decide, individually, the positive or negative path. The choice is now yours.
In the future, before one can enter seventh density, all negativity must be dissolved into positivity. And, you should know what that means.
HH and her group are one of the most powerful negative entities in this solar system. They would have taken over this planet eons ago if it wasn't for Universal Law. There are checks and balances in the Universe.
Good luck, and Happy New Year.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join