It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAAAAA-

i am sitting here imagining a person from the "powerful elite" sitting at their keyboard posting to a bulletin board and awaiting responses to comment on.

get a #ing LiFE.

i am a musician/producer/internet personality type thing and not even on a large level and i have NO TiME in my life to sit and do this #.

so how can some "ruler of the world" be spending time on such folly?

it is just some nerd who read "behold a pale horse" too many times.

everything he is citing, can be found in ANY of these conspiracy/alt news sites.

the same old illuminati null# over and over.

i DO believe there is something going on, a big picture.

do i think Hidden Hand knows a damn thing about it?

nope.

anybody with any comprehension can tell it is just some dork wannabe with too much extra time.

but, this IS the net. as Bloosom Poopchild showed us- people believe ANYTHiNG here- so maybe it is a great place for little losers like HH to play out fantasies and have 1 or 2 suckers make them feel important (even if they are presenting a false self)

if i pose on the net as a 16 year old girl, i can't feel great about the falsehood, because i am a 37year old man, but some people... ahem HH, probably need less reality in life to get by on.

anyway- i am SiNDADDY - look me up on myspace guys!

rock on,

S

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

i'm just curious, were you born so retarded with mental deficiency of such magnitude or did you have to study realy hard to reach this brainless state?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
what worries me about this post is that the hidden hand is a group of international bankers operate under the guise of judaism, but supposidly worship the devil, aswell as control most of the united states finances.
source
100777.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Velikovsky wrote about the electric universe and he had many points when it comes to our own solar system. The imagery that is used on this website comes from a Velikovsky scenario. How remarkable to me that we barely uderstand the systems here on earth and then pretend to understand them in space.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I only found this thread today and found it incredibly interesting on multiple levels, a lot of what Hidden_Hand has said rung true to me and there are numerous statements he has made over the course of his dialogue that I had thought of independently years ago. It was if he had read my very own thoughts, concepts and presented them back to me in a coherent logical manner that sent chills up my spine.

However I have the opportunity to ask a friend who has this unique ability to discern truth from lies about all this and she confirmed that hidden_hand is using deception of the highest level that is an afront to the Universe.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
What perscription drugs are all of you currently taking? Do you hear voices in your head? What a load of crap. You have to be completely mental to buy into any of this. Have you ever heard of "Love your neighbor as yourself." or "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."? If everyone lived by just these two simple guidelines, the world would be a much better place and you wouldn't need to waste your time with this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Well, in HH's defense - he may be operating in a relative space that is not Universal. He's just sharing with us his particular perspective and dynamics.

Seeing as how none of us have actually sat down and "met" the guy - it's rather biased to come to a conclusion about his morality and character simply based off the fact that he choose to share his dynamics on this thread and his choice of words.

But that's just my two cents on the issue.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is a great thread and definitely thought provoking.

HH definitely has alot of truth in his words, but of course draped elegantly with deception. HH has a way with words that certainly resonated deeply with me, but also there was a sense of foreboding caution.

I think *their* grand master plan is that of control, and they probably want to rule us in the 4th density as in the 3rd. But by doing so they require compliance by manipulating our free wills.

The easier ones are those who buy into salvation doctrines... but higher up the ladder (those who have extricated themselves from religious dogma) face further intricate challenges in other to avoid the broad path.

Yahweh and Lucifer to me are from the same breeds, like the democrats and republicans are really of the same stock, and whether obama or mccain is president, it would simply be the same at the top of the pyramid. To take sides one or the other would be their intended goals, and unless we discern their natures i.e. by their fruits you would know them, we will not be able to see past the delusion.

The best way IMHO at the very least to avoid the myriad traps and deceptions would be to sift through as much resources as possible, and then reflect these inwards to understand and meditate. The only way we can protect ourselves is probably with knowledge.

To quote from Theodre Illions insightful book "Darkness Over Tibet" where he talks about the great deception

I realized how dreadfully clever and adaptable the Evil One is, and in how many different and cleverly disguised ways he carries on his soul-snatching activities. There is the appeal of wealth and power and the snare of excessive care for the needs of the body. Many people sell their souls to get them. Then there is the appeal of spiritual distinctions and paradises. ... And for people who cannot be caught by either of the two, there are subtle philosophical systems. Decidedly the devil's shop is a well-stocked on; he caters for all possible tastes, and his snares are everywhere.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by jamie82]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lenbenhear

Originally posted by Robhaidheuch
reply to post by Lenbenhear

You got it right, mister. It is satanic. You indicate that his sign-out is revelatory; what do you mean?

>>> Thank you for your comments.
satan is subtle, ... yet sometimes very obvious. EVERYTHING is geared to divert and obscure THE TRUTH about lucifer/satan: "the god of this world" ... and JESUS CHRIST Who has (and shall UTTERLY) displace him.

Namaste is a sandhi between three Sanskrit words - Namah + Astu + Te - meaning " I bow to that (divinity or god) inherent in you. "

it has been viewed in terms of a multitude of very complicated and poetic meanings which tie in with the spiritual origins of the word. Some examples:

* "I salute the God within you."
* "Your spirit and my spirit are ONE."
* "That which is of the Divine in me greets that which is of the Divine in you."
* "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you."

* "I greet and salute the God within you and me."

en.wikipedia.org...

also: CAN YOU FIND THE NAME "satan" 'slightly hidden' in the word:
"NAmAST" ?

Satan isn't a name, it is a designation because it means "Adversary". Anyone can be your adversary as you can be one also. Peter was called Satan by Jesus, and he is the rock the church is built on...the back of the beast. Lucifer is not Satan. Aaron translates into Lucifer and rightly so, he is the one bearing the sins of the people that are manifest in the light. He is a priest in the order of Melek Tzadic or "King of Righteousness".

Understand righteousness. It doesn't mean you have never seen sin, in means you corrected it. The Living God, who is true is manifest in the light. He gives life to all and is in all. He does not dwell in a house built with hands. Did you not read the letters of Paul. "Don't you know that you are the temple of the Living God and that his Holy spirit DWELLS in you?" Outside the body, in the desolate wilderness where the real Satan is tempting you to go, is not where God is. God OF THE LIVING...not For the living...OF.

Jesus himself said he was Lucifer, "I am the bright and Morning star" who was "cast down from the beginning of the world". He is the anointed covering cherub, who by his own beauty (church) became corrupted. "You were perfect in all your ways, till iniquity was found IN you". God is Jealous, because it would be like trying to tell yourself who you are, but for the life of you...you can't remember your voice...and dismiss it. In other words, You are Jealous for you.

Jesus names meaning is way more important then the name itself.

Though anyone who studies our Taylored HiStory knows that Jesus is indeed Horus who is also Aaron (Horan) tying both to High Priest and Kingship. Jesus was schooled Egyptian, so was Moses, Aaron, Miriam, Joshua, Caleb, Joseph, Ephraim, Manassah, Benyamin.

Aaron and Moses were Levites which simply means "Attached". This is why they retain no lot, the Lord IS there lot. "I....even I am the Lord". "My Grace (presence) is sufficiant for you".

Every name in the bible, be it a city, a river, a name, etc. has a special meaning and unlocks the scriptures real meaning which is always super Blanton (even in your face), but always passed over.

Hinduism and yoga are Babylonian Mystery religions that take their origins from The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. - THE ESSENCE of THE GREAT LIE is that "you are your OWN god" and "you can do as you please because *your will* is a form of godmanship." "everyone and everything is "God" and we are all moving toward THAT Oneness of Being."

"Is it not said in scripture, "Ye are Gods"? You pick the fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil from the same tree that the false Idol hangs on. "Anyone hung in a Tree, is cursed to vanishing point".

Tree of Life....Family Tree. Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil....Death (Non-entity)...watcher. The moment they metaphorically ate they died as was said would happen. God had to call out to them and ask where they were because they were dead, just the souls lingered, so God made a temporal skin.

"It puts the lotion in the basket"..."It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"

NO. We are ALL accountable to The Supreme Being known as Yahweh-YahOvah, Whose Son, The Lord Yeshua, has made provision for our reconciliation WITH GOD. ... this is something the luciferian/satanists will NEVER acknowledge. Why? BECAUSE IT IS THE SUPREME TRUTH and The Only Way to Redemption with the True and Holy GOD Who Created and Runs this Moral Universe [which has horrendously REBELLED against Him]

You are totally right on this one. You are completely accountable to Yahweh, because his name is a Title also. "I call you by Name" "My name is Over you". His name means "Self-existent". He sent his son "Self existent Salvation" to be a light to the world.

"Does one light a lamp and then put it under a basket, no he puts it on a stand to give light to the whole house". "How can a kingdom stand if it is divided against itself" (schizophrenic) "If I, by Baal Zebub, cast out demons, by who do you cast them out, nonetheless they shall be your judges"

"He was counted with the transgressors, he was taken from Prison and Judgement, he made his grave with the poor, but with the rich in his burial

Everything we see as pain & misery & injustice in the world IS A DIRECT RESULT of sin & rebellion AGAINST GOD'S MORAL AUTHORITY and His very very REAL [and RIGHTEOUS] Dominion. ... "the *rulers* of this present evil world, - the "spiritual wickedness in high places" - have most people completely boondagled. ... they are deceived and used by satan as pawns in a game THAT IS ALREADY LOST.

You know who are deceived? The ones not suffering the son of man who is the only salvation that is or ever was which is a New Generation.

If you pass away with no blood line left, then the blood be ON your Head. You are forgotten by the Living God who thows sin behind him.

The life is in the blood, by this you become a breathing soul, but unless you be born of water and blood (a new generation:Baby) you shall not enter the King Dome, that is the memory of the living.

He either knows you, or doesn't know you, he remembers you or you fade away into His Story as another failed sperm shooting the pier. The prince of this world is Judged because he has come into the world for that purpose, to divide light from dark and the fat from the lean. Have you been beheaded for the witness OF Jesus yet? You really have no idea what you are in for, but it will be the best for you. It will be unlike anything you have ever seen and nothing like you think when the real tongues of fire fall on you...there won't be shababba alli babba, blahb eliahali babba, but you will drop your jaw, and just wait till you try talking to "christians". Blessings to you, I really don't wish the fire on anyone who doesn't need it, but most Christians will face it just by the fact they betray the son of man up to death casting their own body and soul to the whirlwind.

Wide is the make believe and unprovable, but true salvation is manifest in the flesh and is the light of all men. You behold him daily, but you pray to the image. No wonder God is angry every day, angry Christians, angry Muslims, angry Jews, angry people comprise the Angry God

"you MUST be 'born from Above' - born OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, - in order to enter The Kingdom of Heaven." - that "second, spiritual birth" IS THRU THE DOOR OF CHRIST and His Gospel. ... there is no "other" way.

Correct, The Holy Spirit...The Hallowed Spirit. Where do you think it is that "anointed" goes to prepare a place for you? 23 from you and 23 from them and the 2 become 1. A new creation in christ.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
See - this is what upsets me about all the "Illuminati" propaganda out there...

"Illuminati" these days has become synonymous with "Evil" - which is NOT AT ALL what they are...the word itself has been perverted.

Just because you google a term and find an overwhelming info slanted in a particular direction, don't nessecarily make it fact.

"Illuminati" doesn't mean they're some sort of Satanic Organization bent of world destruction. (At least not in the context and personal observations of my studies on the subject).

Which is not to say that all people possessing this degree of knowledge or speculative theory are on the same moral/ethical level - but to blanket coat someone who chooses to refer to him/herself in a certain context of mutable words...well, that's just small minded.

Language is imperfect - too often people get caught up in the relative associations and interpretations of terminology and overlook other more subtle nuances.

I mean, he SHARED something with us.

He reached out and passed along information.

Someone with true ill-intent would most likely keep his/her knowledge to themselves, so as to not give away any "trade secrets" to the disadvantage of their system.

Basically - he's explaining game dynamics of his particular world.

It's more for people who are interested in the subject and/or that path of study than for people who are comfortable in their current state of affairs.

It continues to sadden me that "Illuminati" has come to be so closely associated with negative connotations with so many.

Not everyone lives in a closed Universe, you know.

Not offense to any Dogmatists out there, but golly gee darn it - can we quit associating Lucifer with Satan and assuming we're all authorities on the Mind of God?

*edit to clarify/spelling

[edit on 12/29/08 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lenbenhear

Len, its me, Trent.

It was nice to get an early release of the great deception that is coming down the pipe in the next few months or years. This thread lays out an altruistic purpose for evil, rebellion and domination against the many by the few, as if to quiet the God-given conscience by the delusion that bad is actually good-medicine.

As with any good deception, there is always a liberal use of truth mixed in. Notice the keen references to scripture just as Lucifer used scripture to temp the Lord Jesus Christ. And so it is at this age of great deception ... the earth abounds with cunning spirits who flatter and sweeten their poison with sugar so that it goes down easier.

What poisons do I speak of?

Well for starters it is the enemy's oldest lie told in the garden ...
1) "You shall surely not die." Which is the witness of H_H with regard to the indestructibility of the human soul. This will likely be swallowed whole by even the elect who have been trapped in the harlot's false doctrine of eternal torment and / or the deception of the "new age."
2) "You will be like God." This insidious lie goes to the heart of what H_H is trying to get across. In fact, Lucifer, has overstepped this statement in cocky assertions that we have always been God and so on ... as revealed in this forum.

Those reading this, who have the ability to say that Jesus is the Lord, will appreciate the fact that there is One Infinite Creator, Who alone is UNcreated, and is full of Truth, Light, Mercy, Justice, Love, Compassion and Life. But unlike this deception, the Creator is NOT one with the universe, but wholly and completely separate, for the Great I AM is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY ... separate and complete. This created realm is below the Heavenly Father's existence and separated from Him by a indispensable firmament that allows the existence of all finite creations effaced by the Being of the Most High. In this separate realm, we, the creation, are the beloved children created in fragile flesh and given temporal existence, which alone separates us by an infinite distance than the Father's Eternal existence which is both UNbeginning and UNending.

Provided that any of us be granted the gift of life as God lives it (Eternal Life) it is ONLY by the mingling of God's own Spirit with the innermost being of lowly man through the infusing by the Spirit by invitation of man. That is to say, those of us (the few) that inherit the Kingdom of God, have not done so base on our own ability to learn and progress or achieve a positive polarity by thoughts and feelings that are 51% positive polarity or any of that nonsense. Rather, and quite to the contrary, it is not our actions that merit the supernatural change of new-birth to Eternal Life ... not our actions at all, but the actions of God's only begotten - The Lord Jesus - done for us on our behalf and our willingness to agree that what He did was sufficient. One cannot agree that what the Lord Jesus did was sufficient and still linger in the hopes that they can achieve through altruistic behavior what can only be received as a gift.

There are undiscerning that will take exception to this, but don't expect me to care if you accept the truth any more that H_H does. Likewise, there is nothing in it for me if you get it or not. Believe whatever you want to believe ... and blessed are those that believe what is authentic and true. So, I do not suffer when people buy into this crap portrayed by H_H, but the people will suffer, for they have subtly and intentionally been led away from the path the ONLY Way - the Lord Jesus - to a dead end of attempting to earn merit in this life by good works or worse yet through attempting the 95% participation in the vexation of sin.

As many as deny the Lord Jesus have by that act alone taken them to 100% participation in sin.

All must repent and accept His gift of salvation as the sufficient means to enter the Kingdom and all sin is forgiven therein.

The choice is ours. Come all who are willing.
However, suffice it to say that those (like you and me, Len) who are born a second time, have chosen in this lifetime to merge with the Infinite through the Eternal Life offered only through the Lord Jesus ... and are not waiting for graduate school (Seventh Density) to do so. Those waiting til the afterlife to achieve a mingling of God's Being and there own have missed the precious opportunity that is right before them, written in scriptures of truth and proven at Calvary ...

Dear reader:
Salvation is here, salvation is now. It is the enemy lying to you, that there is no Infusing your being with the Creator available until you achieve higher levels! There are no higher levels if you choose against this choice that is before you.

As always there is a choice before you: Life and death ... Choose Life!

Mt 24:24
"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. "

Ripening for the harvest,
Trent

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If I could vote wayabove like we used to I would give your posts the torch!

I wish I had something to add, but you pretty much covered it!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Itscooltodisinform

Why are you only putting focus on the 33 degree system in freemasonry? The 33 degrees were "developed" and saw the light of day in Charleston in the 19th century. As a mason, you should know that the 33 degree system is only one way of freemasonry.

Being a mason too, I follow the rectified scottisch rote, which only has 6 degrees. After the 6th, one can continue his path in other degrees (and I'm not only talking about the so called side degrees).

In any case, 33 degrees or not, freemasons generally is about love of the fellow man and The Great Architect of the Universe, and making a better world for all things that live. It's also a vehicle where people have the right to express themselves. I don't know if Hidden_Hand is a hoaxer or not, and frankly it's not relevant to me. He has the right to express himself, and we all have the right the follow or decline. The way I see it, there are only intelligent people in this board.

As a mason, you (LowLevelMason) are doing what a mason should do: ask questions and hunt for the truth. I agree with your actions. But must you be so insulting?

Even if he is a hoaxer (we don't know): hate the sin, but love the sinner.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This website has its fair share of nut cases. All the BS about third and fourth densities is the most fantastic nonsense I have read in quite some time. It reminds me of all the old hippie nonsense of the 60s; garbage dismissed by the average Joe. I watched a group of American screwballs on youtube bawling their eyes out over trees, and anyone taken in by Hidden Hand's crazy occult ravings has as big a mental problem as the tree-huggers.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What can you tell us about communication with non-human beings?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
That is the reason why we came. It was a great Sacrifice for us. Hard as it is to comprehend from within the mental confines of 3rd Density life experience, we do it, because we Love you.

[...]

Indeed. 'pain' and 'suffering' are just aspects of the Game. They feel extremely real whilst we are playing the Game, and indeed they have to, in order to make you believe that the Game is real. No-one really "dies". But rather, the 'matter' of human form is shed, much like the chrysalis of a caterpillar, when the butterfly emerges. Look upon physical incarnation as the chrysalis in which you may transform.

[...]

Back to 'this' current Great Harvest, we do not require a 95% Negative Harvest, as you have deducted. Instead, what we require, is for US to personally attain a 95% Negative Polarity for ourselves, not for you. WE must be 95% Negative (at least), in order to Graduate to 4th Density Negative, and earn the opportunity to clear our Karmic Record, of all the Negativity we have Created on this planet, before returning to our rightful place as 6th Density Guardians of our Galaxy, and teachers of Wisdom to those in lower Densities that ask for our assistance

[...]

That's why I often have referred to all the horrible things we've done here, as our Sacrifice.

I do believe the Law of One is mostly accurate, and I have referred to it before.

but there is a flip side to this sadistic picture here.

We see that the OP "Hidden Hand" admits that he is a generationally abused (he calls it 'training') elitist, out torturing/skinning/crushing helpless babies (and bravely enduring the sadness it causes him though he tells himself even a baby is 'not innocent').

Certainly if I were trying to reach 95% evil and I felt my eternal soul was at stake if I DID NOT rape/kill/torture, I would take whatever steps were needed to reach that level.

That is, if I was as farcked up as this person.

I am wondering if he'll come back and respond, but maybe I can ask the group: Which kind of torture do you think will work best for the poster of this thread, to reach his evil-goals-which-lead-to-greater-love? What is the best method of torture for him to extract the most suffering from the victim, and also the most karmic "evil-for-eventual-goodness"?

We can all agree that putting, say, a child to a long slow painful death --maybe even in front of their loved ones, would probably allow the OP to gain his eventual salvation, right?

And like he said, he cannot escape from this worldview, --escape or suicide or individual rebellion on his part, is against the question. His only path is to perpetuate the rapes/tortures/crimes in order to try and gain his savation. He would rather assuage his actions (rape/torture/murder) than to end his own pathetic life. Seriously OP: Choose death and your God will forgive you.

I pity the OP, but yeah, he's probably right. If however, he tries to use me or my friends for his "95% evil goal", I will probably try to reverse it, and make him feel the pain so HE can reflect on how it feels, and he can then use his inner strength to drown out his own screams with the secret knowledge he posesses, namely, "it's all in my mind!" ...I am sure his 'training' has prepared him to endure torture better than his victims?

...Hard to think about the afterlife when your bones are being shattered with precision and your flesh is being melted with a blowtorch, but hey, if you've got secret knowledge that none of it is real, it's easy to endure torture, right?

[EDIT: Please note that the RA channellings were done in a spirit of love and with the bible open to the book of John. The spirit of "Christ" (at least as far as this otherworldly group-entity "RA" is concerned) was discussed at length in the sessions. ...I mention this because it is essential that any of this 95% evil thinking is correctly understood to be harmful to those participating. I believe that this is a vampiric sort of post here and that the poster of this thread knows that true 95% evil is personal, and not systematic. OP is weaving a belief system to victimize and create a situation where you feel righteous to subvert someone and have them perpetuate horror. He is telling you that he is on a higher level and that only generational abuse will get you there. The RA material is deep and far more complex than this whack-a-mole question-answering happening here.]

[edit on 29-12-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here is a historical picture of the OP (this is his great-great-great-grandfather's nephew) and how his people earn their salvation:

...Hey Jesus said to exert yourselves vigorously to obtain the kingdom, and Hidden Hand is now mere sayer of words. He was trained, incarnated and born to be bad.

But when your grandchildren are being boiled or stretched by his grandchildren, they will be properly aware of how to astrally project themselves into the corner of the room so they can endure the event.

Thanks OP for waking us up! You truly are divine.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

Something about the Zeta cult maybe?

All this hogwash is the standard occult fairy talk. Those who know Christ can plainly see the extent to which Lucifer will lie to make you think 'you are God,' it butters up your ego and preps you for destruction. He does not have anyone's best interest in mind. He wanted to replace God, and that's what brought about his fall. There's a book called 'The Fall of Lucifer' which might make an enlightening read.. or perhaps 'The Dark Side of the Supernatural' if you're game. There is nothing enlightening or beautiful about the horrors endorsed by the evil we know as Lucifer.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join