It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think HH is genuine, a man or woman from the sect of the Illuminati, a Satanist religion. His mission/purpose on this website was to implement the New World Order on this planet, which means the coming of the ugliest tyranny that ever existed. On one hand you have the gods, them, who decide of whatever happen in the human society, and their decisions will be irrevocable, and on the other hand the rest of the humanity, in a situation of total enslavement. This folk belongs to a very old brotherhood, enemy of the rest of humanity. With their old “New World Order” they will impose to the whole planet the satanic credo, and create a totally new civilization, where the ancient Greek tyrant kings will be a pale figure beside them.
In the name of their religion, with the concept of the reincarnation, you and your family could be brought to slaughter without a single contest from you and the rest of us, just because they decide it, and it will be organized with very nice ceremonies, making you to believe that you and your kids are going to reincarnate for better. Because your brain will be washed in the way they want it, you will gladly accept your physical destruction, yours and of your loved ones, just as in the old times, when people gave gladly their kids to be burnt for Baal.
For me it is clear that this message has multiple purposes, but the primary traps are the acceptance of the satanic credo and of the concept of reincarnation. The intention behind implanting these concepts in the mind of the people is that evil is good and death or suicide has no big consequences, which is a way to make people to easier accept their physical destruction. These criminals are planning to trash a large part of humanity for the implementation of their ugly plan of enslavement of humanity, of the one world government. The task will be much easier with a much smaller number of people on earth.
The whole discourse seems to come from much wisdom and knowledge, but in reality here Satan is taking the appearance of the wolf clothed with sheep’s clothe.
These teachings are skillfully unmasked by Hannah Newman in her “The rainbow Swastika”, that can be consulted at the address philologos.org...
Consult also en.wikipedia.org... where is mentioned the number of people these criminals plan for us.

Cornelius B

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Itscooltodisinform

While I will not make any statement on the discussion (for one I'm not even in the middle of this thing) I second the appreciation of LowLevelMason's replies as formulated by Itscooltodisinform.
Regardless of the correctness of the information provided here, decent argumentation is expected, not empty expressions of what I feel relates to frustration(?)

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Illuminati is the pawn. They won't figure it out though.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

"Illuminati" doesn't mean they're some sort of Satanic Organization bent of world destruction. (At least not in the context and personal observations of my studies on the subject)."

Illuminati is AN EVILL ORG, & SOCIETY....Forgive me if I offed some ..Wink..( My personal point not of others )
The ancient RULLING ELITE family, we know who they are..." The CABBALS "..Illuminati society was formated before the Zionism was, but choose to play 2 major roles for the N.W.O...They are as you know by now, induced in Politics, Law, & Military, Science & Banking Cartell, etc ...Illuminati is Just another affiliation of the CABBALISTIC ( War Machine )...Though sometimes I wonder why they are feeding from the 2 mothers cows..the ROMAN CHATHOLIC cow (Master of +/- Energy, Healings & Wichkraft Practicess Tricks and trade), and CABBALISTS COW ( Master of Mind games & Psychiatry, Dimensions and Space, Magics & Smoking Mirrors of tricks and Trades....Perhaps to chose wich one is more sweet at the near end times?.....Meantime they are the moust prifitable mob ALIAS in the CABBALISTIC CAMP...
Alternatively, all readers and participants of this Tread started by H_H, may choose to read in full & detail the " PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERLY OF ZION "....Available at ..bible.org....Search PROTOCOLS...Wink

Remember the words of Christ - I DID NOT COME TO BRING PEACE, BUT A SWORD.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Old Fart]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What is your take on life. Not what you do or want to become but living and life here, whats your take on this.

Simply stating that Atlantis is real, is merely speculation. You weren't there.

What is the work you do and speciality that you have?

Who says any of the human race is ready and if we could be ready, we are here already, just not ready to see.

How do you know what is going to happen. Even if you say you do by some books or whatever plan coming up.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

In regard to the posting on Oct. 19, 2008 by "Hidden_Hand":

The words in your introduction: "Rules define life in games", is both telling and very much appreciated.

I am in a position to be familiar with certain rules which you may be refering to and governed by. One such rule, loosely paraphrased, is as follows: Before one person can impose their will on another, the first person is required to: (1) Give adequate notice,
(2) Create a permanent record, and
(3) Provide the second person with remedy.

The fact that you are even engaging in this type of communique fulfills the first requirement. The second is easily accomplished after the fact (I see you were able to cite past similar communications). Now I will ask you: If you are so inclined, please disclose to us our appropriate remedy.

- Quendon

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Fart

Understood.

He's what I refer to as a Grey Lodge Dischordian.

I just hope when he reaches the Crux of his abilities, he makes the Wise decision.

Otherwise that density is really gonna backfire on his butt.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Reptilians such as Hidden_Hand are incapable of telling the truth. Everything he says is for his benefit. At the Great Harvest he will learn that the Earth belongs to Humans and the reptilians are going to have to leave. Live in the Light, Live in Love.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

In regard to the posting on Oct. 19, 2008 by "Hidden_Hand":

The words in your introduction: "Rules define life in games", is both telling and very much appreciated.

I am in a position to be familiar with certain rules which you may be refering to and governed by. One such rule, loosely paraphrased, is as follows: Before one person can impose their will on another, the first person is required to: (1) Give adequate notice,
(2) Create a permanent record, and
(3) Provide the second person with remedy.

The fact that you are even engaging in this type of communique fulfills the first requirement. The second is easily accomplished after the fact (I see you were able to cite past similar communications). Now I will ask you: If you are so inclined, please disclose to us our appropriate remedy.

- Quendon

I like the way you phrased this...however I think the "remedy" is contained in some of his answers, but its probably not terribly apparent.

He has already mentioned that he has fully adhered to the "law of confusion and free will" in one of his posts.

But these are simply based on the same sleight of hand utilized in "sacrificing your son to save others". Manipulation of free will is the goal of his game. The worst thing though we could do is nothing since inaction is costly and probably the worst move.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hi Hidden,

Ok so what confuses me is if your family strive to have a "Negatively Polarized" ending of the world because that's what the One decrees - why then is the fundamental grounds of main religions across the world embedded with Love or as you refer to it "Logos". Why is it that the basic conscious of humankind is imbedded with rights and wrongs - and a natural preference to do right? If Yahweh is a intergalactic offspring of the One Lucifer, why wouldn't he make his offspring negatively infused rather then positively infused? And then encourage some galactic do-gooders (YOU) to come here to corrupt us all? I'm sure your going to say that its "Free Will" which you have been using allot to get around difficult questions - but wouldn't a Divine Celestial Creature Yahweh have some FORESIGHT? And to say there is no such thing as pain is completely idiotic, but perhaps you are too highly ascended to appreciate living amongst your "Brothers and Sisters" in a world filled with such "Negatively Polarized" entities of famine, starvation, drugs, greed, sadism, repression etc etc. It appears to me if we were going to ascend we should have ascended in a Positive manner as our basic core fundamentals are Positive, though humans are easily corrupted with Negativity - it seems completely sadistic that you would have something Positive, corrupt it with Negativity - then when we ascend send us to a Negative world which would be "not a very nice place to be" - AKA probably Hell. Are you saying that when we ascend we are all pretty much going to Hell? Because you came here to corrupt us via Lucifers orders? And then infact isn't Lucifer one in the same as Satan - and you a Satanist. Please say not so and i've misunderstood because I will be really disapointed if the god damn bible bashers were right all along

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
hey there hidden hand,
Im not gonna read 32 pages because i doubt these were asked yet.

1) Did it ever occur to "the Family" that they were being deceived by the "Almighty Creator" Anu , and if yes, have any of you tried to stand up yet?

2) Are you aware of the changes in so called heaven?

3) Are you aware of the oneness and equality principle starting on earth?

4) Will you stand up as all as one as equal as life, or will you stay self-dishonest like most us at the moment.

5) Are you aware that the reincarnation cycle has been stopped-no more being special.

6) Have you heard of Self-forgiveness and Self-honesty yet?

Since you said your area of expertize was spirituality, I think you are most suited for these questions out of all your family members.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by observer87

Ill save you the suspense mate...he stopped replying months back.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

"..Understood. "

" He's what I refer to as a Grey Lodge Dischordian. .."

I hope I can translate to you my understanding of your grouped words, for others also such of your terms...lol.

You mean that he is a " Discordian Cabal." OF THE LODGE OF GREYS...Yep...I am familiar with this term, and commonly known from TALMOOD as the...The rejected Church of the final resurrection of MoomooH (23rd Kabbal).
Ok then...I presume you had the benefit of learning by now that the Greys were/are playng the game of mind control with the 13 ELITE Familyes of the LODGE/S and regardles of instructions given to them from such ancient times, or the GENETICS EXPERIMENTS ( crosbreed genes induced on the selected ), they are still not the favourites of the Grey's God/s.
Taking a closer look today at the old hebrew race, the statistics are more than evident, that they are affected moustly of some mentaly forms or others...Wink.
The Grey's experiment for SURVIVAL of ther's species didn't work as they tought...That is ADDED with no doubt, the teachings of TALMOOD, and laws who allow close breeding of the blood....As a result, we have a race wich is today no lesser than 87% Paranoid Schyzophrenics in a mild or acute form, and/of obsesions also....That not surprise me to see and hear that it is widely spread amongs the Ahrians ( The goyms or slaves, meaning us )....Wink...What that tells you?...Yep...You guessed right...DO NOT MARRY A JEWISH...LOL. Just kidding? I'M NOT. Hope I do not sound RACIST and I offer my appologyes in advance for the such offended, unfortunately this is the TRUTH of GENETICS HISTORY EVEN ON ANIMALS KINGDOM. Though, this is not the only one of many other reasons why NOT TO MARRY A JEW ...Wink...Wink.
Now for the last part and a bit of fun, you just reminded me the Joke of JELLAPPINOS PEPERS....I believe it fits in very well with the tread of HIDDEN _HAND and the rest of his family activityes in the very near future.......Here ya go mate...
My own version...
"In the very ancient times, the Greys explained to the SELECTED SUCH, that life on earth will not be the same as they were told durring teaching classes, such that..LIFE IS MORE LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE, BUT IN CONTRARY, IT IS MORE LIKE A JAR OF JELLAPPINOS PEPERS....
That being,
...." WHAT YA DO WRONG TODAY, MAY BURN YOUR A$$ TOMORROW "....

Cheers n Tks 4 the reply.

Oh ..B.T.W....If you, or others are interested, here is the link for the original PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION....Enjoy the reading folks

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Old Fart]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

As with any good deception, there is always a liberal use of truth mixed in. Notice the keen references to scripture just as Lucifer used scripture to temp the Lord Jesus Christ. And so it is at this age of great deception ... the earth abounds with cunning spirits who flatter and sweeten their poison with sugar so that it goes down easier.

What poisons do I speak of?

Well for starters it is the enemy's oldest lie told in the garden ...
1) "You shall surely not die." Which is the witness of H_H with regard to the indestructibility of the human soul. This will likely be swallowed whole by even the elect who have been trapped in the harlot's false doctrine of eternal torment and / or the deception of the "new age."
2) "You will be like God." This insidious lie goes to the heart of what H_H is trying to get across. In fact, Lucifer, has overstepped this statement in cocky assertions that we have always been God and so on ... as revealed in this forum.

Those reading this, who have the ability to say that Jesus is the Lord, will appreciate the fact that there is One Infinite Creator, Who alone is UNcreated, and is full of Truth, Light, Mercy, Justice, Love, Compassion and Life. But unlike this deception, the Creator is NOT one with the universe, but wholly and completely separate, for the Great I AM is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY ... separate and complete. This created realm is below the Heavenly Father's existence and separated from Him by a indispensable firmament that allows the existence of all finite creations effaced by the Being of the Most High. In this separate realm, we, the creation, are the beloved children created in fragile flesh and given temporal existence, which alone separates us by an infinite distance than the Father's Eternal existence which is both UNbeginning and UNending.

Provided that any of us be granted the gift of life as God lives it (Eternal Life) it is ONLY by the mingling of God's own Spirit with the innermost being of lowly man through the infusing by the Spirit by invitation of man. That is to say, those of us (the few) that inherit the Kingdom of God, have not done so base on our own ability to learn and progress or achieve a positive polarity by thoughts and feelings that are 51% positive polarity or any of that nonsense. Rather, and quite to the contrary, it is not our actions that merit the supernatural change of new-birth to Eternal Life ... not our actions at all, but the actions of God's only begotten - The Lord Jesus - done for us on our behalf and our willingness to agree that what He did was sufficient. One cannot agree that what the Lord Jesus did was sufficient and still linger in the hopes that they can achieve through altruistic behavior what can only be received as a gift.

There are undiscerning that will take exception to this, but don't expect me to care if you accept the truth any more that H_H does. Likewise, there is nothing in it for me if you get it or not. Believe whatever you want to believe ... and blessed are those that believe what is authentic and true. So, I do not suffer when people buy into this crap portrayed by H_H, but the people will suffer, for they have subtly and intentionally been led away from the path the ONLY Way - the Lord Jesus - to a dead end of attempting to earn merit in this life by good works or worse yet through attempting the 95% participation in the vexation of sin.

As many as deny the Lord Jesus have by that act alone taken them to 100% participation in sin.

All must repent and accept His gift of salvation as the sufficient means to enter the Kingdom and all sin is forgiven therein.

The choice is ours. Come all who are willing.

>>>brother, I can't add anything to your post other than to say: IT IS 1000% RIGHT ON. thanks for the confirming insights. Shalom&GOD bless.
Lenbenhear

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This was just a test of sorts, a way to gather information based on our responses. A mixture of half truths at best. A way to decide on their next sell job with the masses. Also, an indication that there are those who may think this of themselves, and they have some serious mental health problems.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
In the name of their religion, with the concept of the reincarnation, you and your family could be brought to slaughter without a single contest from you and the rest of us, just because they decide it, and it will be organized with very nice ceremonies, making you to believe that you and your kids are going to reincarnate for better. Because your brain will be washed in the way they want it, you will gladly accept your physical destruction, yours and of your loved ones, just as in the old times, when people gave gladly their kids to be burnt for Baal.

I like your post and you are right, but don't give up on the idea of an eternal soul. Whether a priest/internet goon is telling you the truth or not, you still do have a soul, and it is yummy and delicious to those who eat them. But if you believe in an afterlife and reincarnation, you can still be a good person so don't be hatin' based on what the guy says.

Did anybody notice that he said he had multiple personalities and that these personalities (mind-fractur through trauma no-doubt) DO enjoy inflicting harm on others? Did you notice that he is a victim of ritual abuse and has DID or Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Many many people have an extra "spirit" in them, in fact. We humans are like magnets and sometimes spirits become latched onto us. Also this process can be accomplished by ritual abuse. When a person is raped, for example, they can have a spirit enter the body and take the suffering away. But that spirit will often become bound to people, for life, be it good or evil. Spirits float around us, waiting for a chance to "feel", even if it is a traumatic experience, they will gladly endure this, just to be a part of a body. Remember the posessed man who had a demonic group in him "legion"?

All of you reading this are not aware of what the Original Poster said: "I will not discuss my training with you." This is because he was ritualistically traumatized as a child, and this allowed spirits to enter into him, which help him be 95% evil... but it's okay, because he'll be spending the next life making up for it, so the order is this:

1: Hidden_Hand and his evil masters torture you and your family
2: HH and Masters weep and grieve while they do this, systematically.
3: Eventually we all die (HH and his chums may cause suicides also, great evil and despair in those).
4: After death HH and his masters go to a negative world where they'll be tortured for their whole lives to 'burn off' their bad karma.
5: Then they go to heaven where you'll meet them and you'll both meet God.

...It is a nice idea to think that we can torture and "pay for it later"...Hey, as long as HH feels bad while he does it, it's all good, right?

BUT, if you let a demon enter you, and that demon lets you lift a 800-lb weight and that helps your family out of a jam, you still are a pawn to that power you craved, and requested, and recieved. The payment is always worse than the loan. Power over others is something to be feared, greatly. Only power over yourself should be held in the highest esteem.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
the elitists only play with your mind. They need to keep you just as ignorant
as you all truly appear to be. Better to believe in the limit of death, or to
believe there are some benevolent entities keeping an eye over you. Oh
yes they think they are the watchers. they only have the secret of the blood,
and that was taken away from them by the modern day Moses, Diana.
Yes Diana's womb was only ever supposed to bring forth the purebred blueblood of that patriarchal order. She was impregnated by Dodi. it is why
the crown of England allowed Diana to be dug up. But the moment she had
intercourse with Dodi, she sealed her fate. Because to conceive of a different bloodline means that queen mum and her minions will wake up one morning and realize they are camel jockies in the Wadi Drah. Yes the illuminati extended the secret of the blood to the greenline of money based on the
purity of a metal. They think because they own the secret of the blood they
rule the world. They should know they have but a short time.

Diana is a modern day Moses. She destroyed the house of England. She conceived of a bloodline that is not of the Illuminati. The fear of this happening is why Diana was murdered. But it doesn't matter if the conception one a second old or nine months old. It was done.

The secret of the blood is the highest order of initiation into the Bloodline left behind by the Nephilim, the fallen angels. The opening of Tut's tomb, was
a revelation for the remnants of that bloodline aka Crowley, and the elitiests
in europe who were trying to regain their power over the sons of men.

The initation is only among those of the purist bluebloods of the illuminati,
the ritual is explicit and brings the initiate to the limit we call death. While in
a semi hypnotic trance induced by the fear of death, the initiate is given a
symbol, an icon to stare at. And while the initiate slips in and out of deep
lucid dreaming, he brings the symbol with him and projects it into the
bardo state (the static state we call death). It is then waiting there for
him when he gives up the ghost. It is the way that these sodomites have
been reincarnating for a very long time. By this ritual, the initiate learns
to reincarnate into the exact same bloodline that he has left behind. this
is sodomy, or sod (secret) of the dom (blood). By this the powerful family
has gained control over the earth and the sons of men. By this they keep
the fear of the limit of death upon mankind. By this they create confrontation and murder so that men will always fear the limit of death,
knowing that the limit of death is a lie.

By the secret of the blood did the pharaohs rule egypt for 4000 years until
Moses parted the red sea. Moses who was Hatshepsut, murdered the Pharaoh and destroyed the bloodline of Egypt. Tut was placed in a tomb,
and a curse was put upon the tomb, to keep the sons of men from opening
up the tomb and allowing that consciousness to once again rule over the
earth. Remember David went out to slay all of the giants. To kill off
the bloodline of the Nephilim and to destroy their progeny from off the
earth. It was Solomon who finished his father's work by setting his seal.

The seal of Solomon was laid out at Stonehenge, where the megalith
was built as the conduit for the way into this incarnation. Solomon
went to England and slaughtered 10,000 perfect livestock upon the
slaughter stone to keep the nephilim from reincarnating upon the
earth.

Of course the gates of hell were thrown open. The way to reincarnate through specific bloodlines was once again given to the remnants of
that bloodline. It never really went away, the knowledge of the Pharaohs
was taken into Europe and given to the Monarchs, who then tried to
become one blood. It is why the sons of the Monarchs all suffered from a
blood disease.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
@Hidden_hand

What do the exotic atmospheric weapons systems have to do with the plans for the next several years? What is the significance of the biological components?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have read most of the thread skimming some of the more mundane posts...

I was pleased to note that one poster caught what I did.
He noted that OP mentioned his family and father giving him a hard time because he was wasting precious energy communicating with us instead of preparing for his important trip to Rome.
I do remember in an earlier post of his he remembered reading something 25 years earlier??? Getting chastised by a parent when you're 45?

Yupper. Supreme being with huge density...

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join