It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Everything that Hidden Hand posted is from material widely available already in various literature, both old and new. Much of it goes under the New Age category, and some of it is of more ancient belief systems, hermeticism and so on.

From reading his posts, it seems to me that he has just put all that together and posted it as his "own" material / idea / "inside information".

I did not read a single line to be honest that I've not already read about before or heard about somewhere.

There is a lot of truth in many of the things he said, but also many things I would consider "far off".

Regardless of that I'd still say people should be careful about what they blindly believe just because someone tells something and seem like they are full of experiences. It is quite easy to read a couple books, and convert what you read into a "My life" story.

Perhaps the reason he went away was because he used up his material and were not able to come up with the same things on his own.

Never take anything for granted, assume it's lies until you've actually seen it to be true - and even then question it

Blessings,
-IX-777

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to post by reconpilot

Actually its more like I pity people like you who think there is anything such as a low level mason (or high level mason, or mid level mason). Never has been, never will be - all masons have the same power and authority over each other, and officers are elected for 1 year terms only. Sorry, no religion or politics in freemasonry. Never has been. Was a interesting rant though.

Honestly , I could not give a flying F about free masons unless they can actually dress a stone and turn it in to something USEFULL.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I wish someone would have asked about Bohemian Grove. I want to know what he had to say about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Hi ReconPilot,
I don't want to bug you mate but I was intrigued by your answers on this thread, so I started a separate thread. More than one person on ATSwould like a decent dialogue with you without all these silly flames and disinfo artists you seem to attract. If you've already seen the thread and don't want to reply than please ignore this. I've already posted once so I dnt want to be pushy... All the best.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am flattered by your consideration and the gesture but I did not come here to be a celebrity poster ,guru or font of all knowledge . its just not like that .

those who are genuinely interested in what I have to say can look up my posting history and come to their own conclusions.

There are many people out there far better qualified to fill the position you are hoping they will, but until the gun is removed from their head they are not going to be forthcoming .

I am in the unusual position of being in a very safe and secure area where I dont have to worry to much about harrasement . So I play the grey areas and get away with as much as I can .

I do enjoy having a poke at blatant disinfo artists who posit spin as 'proof'.

Most ET's know better than to waste time trying to engage Humans .
most humans are so infuriatingly stupid that they consider what I am doing a COMPLETE waste of time and effort .

And many times I feel the same way. Thats harsh I know , but when you see a perfectly habitable planet being destroyed because we tolerated and engaged a species so willfully destructive and cruel, its a wonder you have been tolerated so long .

How DO you wake up a species that worships gods that encourage war and never show up to correct injustice ?

Where is Jesus when those stupid christians really need him ? 'Jesus' has brought the world to its knees and still they worship an image of mans cruelty to man. Jesus nailed to a cross . And you do it to each other in turn .

Religion is the curse that drives humans to the brink . There are many who would say good riddance , but you are dragging other life forms to the brink that do not deserve to be wiped out .

Its not your fault , but those you worship are the ones who are destroying you ,enslaving you ,raping you . Thats why I get flamed all the time . because I point out what should be bloody obvious to anyone who can think for themselves .

humans ENJOY being judgemental and cruel . Like their master Yahweh created them to be .

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
so ive deffinently read a portion of this, mostly the whole idea of going into another deminsion and the positive and negative party of people, but ive found myself being scared and feeling hopeless to live as a normal person, is this how i should feel or is this ordeal a more positive experience?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ishtar2008
Most of the information HH provided are very enlightening, especially this :

Remember this, everytime one of these beautiful Souls 'mistreats' you as a part of their storyline. They're just playing their part, like any good actor does whilst on stage. Be thankful to them for their Sacrifice, and learn the lessons they are bringing to you.

To HH, wherever you are..thanks for your sharing your time and wisdom, namaste.

Ishtar

I suppose this is the difference here, you feel enlightened by this comment, while I find it insulting and misleading. At least we can both agree it was a standout comment. You do realize that the other actors on the stage are us he is refering to? This is the part where he tells us our faults then twists them into being attributes that are intended to serve his alleged family. Is there a scale we should be following here to gauge what is considered mistreatment from one person to another?

If one person murders another, that's a beautiful sacrifice given by the murderer, and the victim and his or her family should be GRATEFUL? I think not. Of course I chose an extreme example of mistreatment, because he included ALL in his sermon, there was no scale provided. Sure, not all people will 'hate" someone who inflicts harm to them - verbally or physically, and some may even be forgiving, but I can guarantee any intelligent person, no matter how loving wouldn't say it was a beautiful sacrfice and give thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Hi ReconPilot,
Thanks for responding. I said on the thread I opened I knew you weren't a guru. I think I've read through most of the posts you've made. Pretty interesting. I've never made any religious posts whatsoever.

I don't want to get you into trouble with any "higher-ups"... positive or negative, so I respect your wish not to engage us in the other thread. I was especially interested in your UFO stories about Oz, CIA spooks, superior technology and E.T beaches. I understand these are sensitive topics and you don't want to reveal too much. I may open threads on these areas of interest later and people can post as they wish.
I don't want to derail this thread any more, so I wish you and all the other participants all the best...

[edit on 30-10-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

First off, I want to say that this is probably the most sensible post I've seen from you. I felt exactly the same in my former years as an atheist, and I still do to a great extent. Religion has never served humanity as a whole in any beneficial way. This is most definitely the case at least with Judeo-Christian faiths, but not so much with tribal, animist, many Asian religions (excluding Hinduism) or the likes.

Individuals, though, have a much greater chance of becoming "enlightened" - although I really dislike using that word - than the masses of people do. There's a saying where I come from: "Joukossa tyhmyys tiivistyy", which basically means that stupidity increases in a group.

On the subject of ETs I'd like to know what you think about the supposedly benevolent ones that many say are here to help us. If you've covered that subject in some past posts however, just let me know and I'll find them. Despite my general disagreement with you I have to admit you do have interesting things to say every once in a while.

[Edited for clarification.]

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Helioflorae]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helioflorae
Individuals, though, have a much greater chance of becoming "enlightened" - although I really dislike using that word - than the masses of people do. There's a saying where I come from: "Joukossa tyhmyys tiivistyy", which basically means that stupidity increases in a group.

Haha. I think I have heard that before in Men in Black where Kay says, "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Everything that HH has said is nothing new. He's just repeating eastern philosophy of death and rebirth, and eventually salvation, after the soul unites with the creator.

So, basically this is all taken from ancient philosophies which are just that, a philosophy, there's no credible evidence that it really is true.

And to top it all off, his demented logic of how they are doing a service to humanity by being bad? lol, It's like saying all the murderers and rapist in the world should be thanked for their services to humanity because they are helping us in escaping this so called prison (life). This is such utter BS, it's not even funny. I can't believe some of the people here who get so brainwashed easily by such nonsense.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hidden_Hand

Quite interesting read I must say, Do you recommended any books for one to look further into the catalyst that you've laid out here for us?

I find it all interesting really.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

It seems as though your agenda is a 'service-to-yourselves' in contradiction to your 'service-to-others' paltform.

It seems as though your are using us as your selfish means to escape.

Explain please,

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh nevermind. I should have read 1 more page. y'all have made the connection.

I still think HH and the Insider are the same person!

[edit on 30-10-2008 by TheLurker]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLurker

I think that was already discussed many, many pages back. Someone from the website g o d l i ke pr oduc tions posted that the ATS "insider" is the same "insider" as the pdf you linked to which I believe was taken from the GLP boards.

I may be wrong.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
so how bout those Arcturians...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Since you weren't really sent here to answer their questions, I'll say something for them to think about. You said:

We are 'born to lead'.

Even typing it yourself in quotation marks, means that you weren't really.

Question:

Do you eat meat?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hey guys? Why didn't we ask what the current percent of negativity is? That could have been a nice thing to know. I mean, if we're already at sort of 75% then maybe things won't be like "all hell breaking loose". But if we're only at maybe 55% then... Ouch.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I don't really care for the term the Harvest.

I puts a visual in my head of a hooded grim reaper with a sickle cutting humans to bits.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Hello Golden Rays Shine From In:

I wonder if I might please ask this question of you, and if perhaps you have an answer, I am new to this site, and am not entirely sure of the protocols so please forgive me if I am off topic in some way, or the question is in appropriate.

17 years ago I was going through a troubled time over life, death, war and humanity, a rut perhaps one might say consuming my thoughts. It culminated one evening when to escape my thoughts I decided to become one with a pin pall machine. A friend watched in increasingly dismayed shock as I kept a single ball in play for three hours until the machine shorted out, all that time I kept repeating from time to time, I am one with the machine, I am the ball, and I seemed to be.

Troubled at what he witnessed, knowing I had been going through some grief and introspection, he asked me what I really wanted, and I said peace.

When I went home that evening and sat down upon my bed to calm my thoughts it was as if a magical chord resonated within me and felt like every last cell in my body was resonating to the point of like that when a light bulb gets its very brightest right before it burns out. Questions I had been asking myself about the universe and life seemed answered in a split second without even asking them, I felt like I was at the core of my brain, I felt like I was not just at the center of the universe, but this incredible energy representing what I imagined the universe to be flowed through me, and I was connected to everything tangibly, the moon and the sun and the stars, and this power was so immense that I might actually be able to create worlds or alter realities.

I was by this point more frightened than I have ever been in my life, and not only did my body appear to me eyes to be some how de-atomizing but the room did too. In panic and desperation I reached for the phone and called my girlfriend waking her up at 2:00 AM in the morning, and made a panicked appeal to her trying to justify my continued existence and was there anything wrong in wanting to be in this realm.

Her reply, that she neither remembered the next day but just vaguely that I had called was: Why? Don’t you want to be the Master anymore? That even frightened me more and I hung up the phone without answering the question. I have tried to put that out of my mind forever now. Yet as things calmed and came back to normal there alone in my room, one of those things I realized in that split second, was that the end of what I knew as life would begin in 2008. I suspect the answer is inside me too, if I would but do the same thing, nothing has ever so frightened me as that moment though.

Can you tell me anything about that experience, or the deep sense of foreboding I have in what I fear is just now a few days ahead?

Thank you

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join