It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Brilliant thread hidden_hand I have enjoyed it's reading.

Tweakie.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
A 'planetary entity' (or 'Soul') begins the first Density of experience, into which another individualized portion of The One can incarnate. Just as with all Logos and Sub Logos of Creation, each Soul is yet another smaller unique portion of The Infinite One. At first, the Intelligent Energy of the planet is in a state that you could call 'chaos', meaning that It's Energy is undefined Then the process begins again. The planetary Energy begins to become aware of Itself (the 1st Density of awareness is 'Consciousness'), and the Planetary Logos (sub-sub-Logos in effect) begins to create other downward steps within Itself, and the internal make up of the planet begins to form; as the raw elements of air and fire combine to 'work on' the Waters and Earth, thus arising conscious awareness of their 'being', and the process of 'evolution' begins, forming the 2nd Density.

2nd Density beings begin to become aware of themselves, as being 'separate', and thus begin to evolve toward the 3rd Density of self-conscious-awareness, (the lowest Density into which a 'human soul' can incarnate).

Humans in turn (or the Souls incarnated within them), seek to 'return to the Light' and Love, from which they came, as they begin the journey of progression, from 3rd Density up to the 8th Density, and the return to The Infinite One-ness.

This sounds just like something I read in a book recently. Hmm...will try to find it and post later. My guess is that you have read the book too.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hidden-Hand
I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say.

Rules define life in games.

If you wish to participate, here they are:

1). I will afford you courtesy and respect in the manner I address you, and I expect the same from you in reciprocation.

2). I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

3). That you agree to treat this potential dialogue with an aspect of "provisional faith". In practice, this means that rather than impeding the flow of information with crass comments of disbelief or petty name calling, my participation here requires of you that you discourse with me under "suspended judgment". In other words, wait until the process is complete, before deciding for yourself as to the content of truth and knowledge imparted herein.

4). That you formulate your questions intelligently. My time is limited. I do not want to waste it by having to trawl through pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions, therefore I will answer the questions I feel are most deserving of a response, during the time that I have available. Use the time we have wisely.

If any of the above conditions are breached, I reserve the right to terminate our discourse forthwith, if I so choose.

That being said, I will attempt to answer your questions as honestly and openly as is permissible for me. I will check back and respond as time allows.

It is your kind that has ruined the world. Thinking of yourselves are higher then anyone. If i saw you in real life, it wouldnt be pretty.

I will see you in hell

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So, your people came here to provide the freewill and negative choices that were not originally given to us by our creator "Yahweh", because without them we were not evolving. "Yahweh" realized his mistake and asked for help. If this is true then why would "Yahweh" choose to imprison you here on this material planet if you were just helping with his dilemma? Especially, if in turn the choice to imprison you here allows you to have total control over his people. That doesn't make any sense. Please elaborate to help me understand this.

Another thing that is bothering me is if your purpose here is to help humanity evolve and become one with the one infinite creator, then why are you so committed to human degradation and to the institution of total domination over us. Why do you "need" negative polarity at the time of the great harvest? If you have succeeded in your appointed task, which is providing choices and freewill, why does it matter which path the earthly souls choose? Either path will lead to the source, correct? Only indifference will cause the soul to incarnate again in the 3rd density. If we are all united and one, why do you require separation? Unless, you have other motives than just aiding the evolving of earth souls.

If "Yahweh" is a positive polarity entity, how is he "wrathful" and "jealous"? Have there been over time other entities pretending to be "Yahweh"?

I would like to know how do we choose a service to others (positive) path over a service to self (negative).
Is this statement correct? : "In order to choose the positive path, at least 51 percent of our thoughts and actions must be dedicated to the service of others. For the negative path, at least 95% must be self-serving. Between the two lies “the sinkhole of indifference".”

If we live with a "service to others" philosophy in order to achieve oneness with the infinite source, isn't that really "service to self"? How is the distinction of negative and positive polarity made?

It is my understanding that all souls must eventually choose the positive path to unite with the infinite creator. If this is true, what is the justification of choosing the negative path now, for your people and us? Or if the one infinite creator is "Love", does that mean it doesn't matter if we choose love of others or love of ourselves? Will either path will lead to the source?

I agree with many others that your answers are very much in line with several sources I have read in the past, including the channelings of Ra, the Cassiopians and several others.

Can you explain your interpretation of such "channelings" and if they are another source of disclosure from your people?

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, now we know the point of this thread, someone just discovered new age theology and wanted to take the time to type out his discovery.

OP, still waiting for you to provide a prediction with a time line. So far all you've offered is general doom, which is what everyone on ATS predicts every year. Need something SPECIFIC in the NEXT WEEK.

Of course I know you won't provide anything. This is a hoax.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Can the evolvement of our own consciousness redirect paradigm to a creation of a world to our liking? What is to be said of obtaining balance? What is your analyst of Right brain Left brain balance and obtaining truth?

Is the now NASA’s plutonium-powered Cassini orbiting spacecraft a threat to your planet? And what was the reasoning for the Lucifer project?

Are the PTB focusing on creating a negative point in the universe to upset the balance of our universe?

Synchronicity of the title of your thread resonates with star gate 1(episode4) "Jackson tells Malakai that he had the opportunity to hear the Ancients' language spoken aloud. This was about a year and a half ago, when O'Neill had the knowledge of the Ancients downloaded into his brain ("The Fifth Race")." www.gateworld.net...

Was the 911 ritual the creation of a star gate?

Unless you find yourself in the company of one who lives constantly and consistently the obviousness and clarity of the self - at home in the heart, self realized - then you will only keep on getting lost in the machinations of who you think you are.

Window of Opportunity December 15, 2006 www.articlestree.com...

And I am not referring to the majority of these so called "awakened teachers" who currently proliferate this planet with their "about" teachings. These folk may well inspire you to do or look for more than your normal daily drudgery because they appeal to your mind and partly to your heart. They will not and cannot bring you directly home to the heart because that is not where they consciously reside. They themselves are still learning - "gradually," even though their "gradual" may well be faster than your "gradual" - about who they are not.

A self realizer is a window of opportunity to the heart.

So could the predictions of federation of light's "Goodchild" could have been true in a sense instead of a UFO or our understanding of a UFO could be light bearers influencing mankind ascend / descend to a higher/lower vibration status? I think that her message did serve a purpose it showed how many people are wanting change and looking for salvation. Although it would be an intervention of freewill or a savoir of mankind. I would assume that most people that would call them self’s light bearers would agree that man can only save himself.

David Rockefeller (Sept.23 1994): “This present window of opportunity during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be opened for to long. We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order”.

Is Rockefeller bloodline involved in the promotion of the occult and Satanism, and how are they are involved in the control of the Christian denominations?

Is the Rockefeller bloodline involved in the promotion of occult and Satanism? Are they are involved in the control of the Christian denominations? Are they also involved in hiding our true nature?

Is the creation of fear, terror, horror and suffering by your kind to create loosh emotions for feeding at the time of harvest?

Are the bloodlines that have been infused with the ancient wisdoms trying to become god’s themselves?

Can beings of the negative plane use the spiritual law of attraction or do they depend on humans to manifest there own negative existence?

We start off being of Lucifer placed in a world of negative existence find oneself true being of logos or Christ (not the Jesus figurative) to escape the bounds of the 3rd dimension to ascend to a higher plane of existence to become one with our god?

Since we are all consciousness can we (humans) manipulate or paint the world into what we would consider a better place of balance instead of left hand negative leaning? Would this require using spiritual laws to accomplish this task?

What is 11.11?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is this one of the previous instances whereby this directive has been upheld?

The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

Also, what happens to children at the time of the great harvest?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Description of above link...

Something fascinating happened on a forum in a span of a few days and it has caused quite a stir in certain parts of the Internet. A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people a chance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer. At first it looks like another internet hoax, some lightweight questions were followed by lightweight answers, but then things started changing drastically. Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed to force/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter. First some questions are being asked by Insider like "Are you really living on the planet you think you are?" which made people react differently than before. The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broad understanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way which is very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least. What amazes is that Insider answered these questions in a very short time span and if you keep in mind that the topics are diverse, some indepth and some epic answers showed up literally minutes apart, one must wonder how it was done. Copy/paste from internet? I checked intensively and the sentences Insider used cannot be found on internet. Like one person observed, this was way over the heads of the usual suspects. Some people started getting upset, others were drawn to it and this all lead to a dialogue where so much was revealed, including by the other posters that it can be studied for years to come. Sounds hard to believe? Read on.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by schiass]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have had some encounters in my life where some of this information was revealed to me. It's a hard thing to wrap my head around because it all rings so true. It seems to come from a source that is pure beyond my conception. It frightens me while filling me with hope.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Good evening, I also wish to ask a question of you.

Of what importance is reincarnation to myself as well as humankind, because I have always had a desire to know what the purpose will be?

Also, please don't be amused regarding this topic, but perhapse you may enlighten me?

Is there a reincarnation arrangement, if you will, designed or intended for animals?

And what of our pets that we have as companions? Do they go on to some other "density", as you would call it, as opposed to wild creatures?

Of what importance to our percieved phisical being are our Dreams? Please, if at all possible, be in depth regarding this as opposed to just replying, "it is your subconcious using metaphors to communicate".

And why is it, according to you, we are made to suffer within this existence to achieve oneness, knowledge, and freedom?

By the way, please don't percieve my inquiry as a provocation, or as an experiment pertaining to your validity. I am merely curious as to your perspective on these subjects considering your apparrent level of intelligence.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Do you know of when the numerous FEMA camps across the US will be put into use, and can you give what reason is given to the public for their involuntary imprisonment?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Also while I'm at it, a couple questions about shape shifting.

1. How long have the bloodlines been assuming human form?

2. Is the transformation process something you have to learn or does it come natural with birth?

3. Why do the eyes of reptilians masquerading as humans revert to vertical slits in times of strong emotion?

4. Is the transformation process instantaneous or does it take a short window of time?

5. Is it difficult to remain human form on a regular basis?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
here's a question

Is there a way to know if you are from one the bloodlines if you have not been brought up by them?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Please explain how new born babies are infused with spirits after birth.

Since 2012's harvest time is close at hand what's the normal time frame to build up ones golden garment or magnetic field in order to prepare for their own Ascension? How is the best way to accomplish this task?

What is your interpretation of the number 666?

Can you explain syncromystism and what value if any it serves.

Does a website like this serve the purpose of negative generating? I notice that most of the conspiracy sites are 95% negative and have often pondered that if they are spreading information to millions of people about what is coming there has to be a reason. 1. the spreading of negative emotions 2. spreading of disinformation 3. It seems to me that the PTB share a legalistic duty and have to let us know what is going to happen to us before they implement their plans. Does this assessment sound correct?

What is your view and understanding of the spiritual laws that govern this world? Does your kind have to abide by these laws as well?

As humans do we have to accept the things before they are done to us? Is this some unwritten law that the PTB follows?

Would you consider all religions a form of organized governance?

Was it a easy process to dictate control over humanity? Was the introduction of the television the breaking point for humanity?

Is it your bloodlines job to trap the profane?

Is it true that the CIA has funded portions of the New Age movement? If so please explain why.

What is wrong with having an ego and why do the new age religions try to suppress the ego? Without an ego is seems as though one can't ponder his own existence. Or in fact learn from the wealth of knowledge that we are searching for in making mistakes and correcting those mistakes. How come a branch of the New Age is trying to suppress the EGO? Is this the way of the coming order?

Thanks....again

[edit on 21-10-2008 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

1. A lot of what you write seems reminscent of The Ra Material, especially the concept of harvest, STS and STO choices, and intelligent infinity. (More information found here www.llresearch.org... )Have you read that?

It is indeed extremely similar. We both originate from the Source of the Infinite Creator, and we both remember where we come from. I would expect our messages to contain the same Core Truths.

The messages of the Sixth Density Soul Group 'Ra' is the most accurate information in your mainstream circulation at this point in time. It is approximately 85-90% accurate, from what I have seen. The material was brought to my attention when it first came out, something like about 25 years or so ago, if memory serves. I read a lot of it, but not all. I do not have very much free time for that kind of thing, with my many duties. Though others of the Family gave it a close scrutiny to judge it's accuracy, and were very pleased with the end product.

Ra, in fact, is the group I earlier termed 'off world entities' of which visited the Mayan and Atlantean Civilizations. We are acquainted, and friends. Both our Group Soul's are at a very similar level of development / evolution. Both Sixth Density, nearly Seventh. But like us, Ra also chose the path of Service to our fellow Galactic Brothers and Sisters (you, and others), instead of further progression Home. We would recommend that material for any who truly seek understanding. Though, as I said, it is not 100% accurate, so take what resonates.

2. What function, if any, do alien abductions have? Why are abductees chosen?

That depends, upon who is doing the "abducting". Most of what you hear termed as "abductions", are conducted by your own 'governments'. Especially the ones where the 'so-called' "Greys" are involved. Other than that, sometimes the Confederation will meet with certain incarnates here who have a part to play in "awakening" others to the coming Harvest. These will always be positive experiences, and those who have them will feel uplifted and inspired by their contact.

Then there is the Orion Empire Group. Their purposes in visiting you are more along the Negative lines. They mainly target the ones you have called "Lightworkers". They try to put them off their assignments and try to spread fear. They will not actually 'harm' you physically. Mainly their modus operandi is to restrict you, and deflect you from your path. They often engage in psychic attacks that the 'Lightworker' is unaware of, but it does often drain away much of their energy, and make them lack motivation.

3. Why do you want a negative harvest?

It is complicated to put into words, and also I must be careful with what I say on this. I've already had a "slap on the wrist", you could say.

If we do not have a Negative Harvest, we are bound with you for another cycle. Once this Great Harvest is completed, our Contract with the Council and our Creator is also completed. In other words, we have done our duty, and would be free to return to our Fullest Expression, that of Sixth (nearly Seventh) Density Galactic Guardians, and ones who joyfully offer ourselves in Service to the One Infinite Creator, and to our Brothers and Sisters across the Galaxy. However, there is a problem. Well, you would call it a "problem", we call it a Challenge. I will address this later in more detail, in response to another question, but in short, we need a very high percentage of Negative Polarity, if we are to achieve a Negative Harvest. In other words, we have to be Self-Service-Centred to an extreme degree, in order to become Negatively Harvested. This is why we work so hard to be as Negatively Polarized as we possibly can be, If we do not make a high enough percentage, we will miss out, and will end up with the majority "luke warm" percentage, that have to go through another Cycle in 3rd Density.

Continued...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
By attaining a Negative Harvest, we can still "Graduate" to 4th Density, only it will be a Negative Polarity planet. Not a great place to be. But, as I've stated previously, we (as a Group Soul) have incurred the natural Karmic restitution process that we must work off, for all the Negativity we have caused upon this planet. We will do this for a Cycle in our new 4th Density world, and then we will be freed to once again be the Glorious Being of Light that we truly are. We need a Negative Harvest, so that we can create our 4th Density Earth, and clear our Karmic Record.

Understand, that we HAVE to be Negative. That's what we were sent here to be. It is our contract, and it has always been to help you, by providing the "Catalyst" I spoke of earlier. Being Negative is very hard for us, not on a physical level, (the characters we play enjoy our roles, as we're programmed that way), but on a Spiritual level, it is hard. We surpassed the lowly negative vibrations eons ago. We are Light, and we are Love. It is a very hard thing for us to do Spiritually, to create all this Negativity, but we do it because we love you, and it is for your highest good, ultimately. You could say, that it is our Sacrifice that we have made, in order to be of Service to the One Infinite Creator, and to you, our Brothers and Sisters in the One.

Remember, we are all just acting out a grand old game here, where we agree to forget who we really are, that in the remembering, that we may find each other again, and know that we are One. That All of Life, is One.

I must correct you here. The precession of the equinoxes cannot cause this. It cannot cause anything other than the way in which we here on Earth view the cosmos around us. It concerns the wobble of the Earth's axis and as far as I know does not relate to any other planetary bodies.

From a 3rd Density perspective, you are correct, it "appears" that way. We do not look from a 3rd Density perspective. There is a 'bigger picture' at work that you cannot see.

Regarding our enslavement, you seem to be saying - essentially - that as fractions of our Logos Yahweh, we are equally responsible for his decision to keep us trapped here on our 3rd density planet Earth. That's an interesting thought. In that sense our total freedom must arrive through a collaborative spiritual effort.

From a certain perspective, what you say is correct. From a 3rd Density view, you see yourselves as being "separate" from everything. From a higher perspective, you see that is not at all the case. You and your Creator, are One. As to your statement on your 'total freedom', you are not responsible for those around you. You and they are all One too, when seen from a higher Density, but in this Density, you are here to work upon yourself. You are here to remember who you are, and why you are here. You are here to remember the Infinite Creator. To know your Creator within you, and to offer your Service to him, and others, of your own Free Will choice to Serve. The one comes before the other. When you remember who you are, and you know it, deep within the Core of your Being, you will know and recognize your 'invisible' connection to All that Is, and in so doing, Joy, and Thanksgiving, and Service, will be the natural outpouring result, from your grateful heart. When you work upon yourself, and learn to know the Creator within you, being of Service to Others will be natural for you, and your Glorious Harvest shall await.

continued...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

One thing I don't get - and perhaps you can explain this to me Hidden-Hand - is why those who belong to Lucifer (and Lucifer himself) do not fight for the freedom of all souls? If Lucifer represents liberty, freedom of will and knowledge, why do those who serve him not do as the Biblical Lucifer did and rebel against the tyranny of the Elders?

This is a very good question, thank you. I will split it into two parts, and answer the second part after this. Firstly, the Council of Elders are the absolute opposite of tyrannical. They are the Wise and Loving Guardians of our Galaxy. There is so much that one cannot understand from only a 3rd Density perspective. When you reach higher Densities, you see that ultimately, everything balances, and there is only Unity. All else than Unity, is Illusion, or 'thought-form'.
The Council gave us a set of choices. We chose to stay here to help you, despite the cost to ourself. That is the nature of Loving Service to Others. The ultimate paradox in all this, is that in this storyline we are all co-creating together, in order for us to be of the most Service to you, we must be utterly self serving. I do so love our Creator's sense of irony.

As to the first part of your question, the biblical depiction of "War in Heaven" is not entirely inaccurate. I shall explain. Our initial contract, was to introduce the Catalyst for Free Will on this planet. When Yahweh initially began discourse with the Council of Elders, he was not initially looking for help with introducing Free Will, but rather for guidance on how he could best speed up his (and his inhabitant's) evolutionary process. As I mentioned, he was running a benign dictatorship. We had at that time, just completed an assignment in Tau Ceti, and had reported for our next duties. We (as Group Soul Lucifer) were sent on a "fact finding expedition" as it were, to visit Earth, and meet with Yahweh, to evaluate his planetary Creation Laws, and make suggestions on how best he could help his "offspring" (this is the term I shall use to describe the Souls who comprise the Group Soul) and thusly Yahweh, to progress.

We explored many options, and reported our findings to the Council, and to Yahweh. It was our best evaluation, that the only real and fast track way to increase his evolvement meaningfully, was the introduction of Free Will. It was not specifically the implementation of Free Will that Yahweh wanted help with, it was simply the introduction of a Catalyst. He was not at all pleased with our report that he needed to implement Free Will. He was happy with his little pet paradise, and he didn't want to "loose control" of it. In the end the Council persuaded him that it was the best way, and he reluctantly agreed. We returned to Earth, and had a cordial meeting with Yahweh, discussing how we could best implement the Free Will option. Yahweh was adamant that his offspring would choose to be loyal to him anyway, and that they were so contented with their way of life, that they would always trust him and do as he said was best. That, he said, was his "main reason" that Free Will would not work well as the Catalyst. That's why he agreed to the experiment of the Tree of Knowledge. He believed it would prove him "right". When it did not, he became angry, threw his toys out of the pram, and his offspring out of the garden, and laid a big guilt trip on them about how they had broken his trust and disobeyed him. That's not really an Honourable way for a Logos to behave, but hey, that's the beauty of Free Will I guess.

continued...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Next "problem" to occur, was that his offspring were so grateful to us for our help, that Yahweh became (in his own admission) a "Jealous God". Then we had the whole "you shall have no other gods than me" thing. We were not pleased with the situation at all, as a Logos should not be behaving like this with his offspring, they are One, afterall. When we attempted to leave the planet to return to the Council, Yahweh prevented our departure. We tried to leave again, and were then thrown down into the Astral Planes and confined therein. The Council ordered us to be released, but said we would have to cancel our contract to help the Souls on Earth to evolve. We didn't want to leave, we found them very likable Beings, really Positively Polarized, and we wanted to stay and help, we just wanted also to be free to come and go as we pleased. The only way we could stay, was to stay confined as a Group Soul, which meant Cycles of incarnation for us (as individuated Souls), which we had not done for a long while. As I've stated before, there is no 'wrong' or 'right' seen from a Higher Density, but there are still consequences for every action. Such is the law of Karmic effect. The contract had already been made between Yahweh, us, and the Council for us to provide the Catalyst so we had a right to be there, the Karmic effect of Yahweh imprisoning us on the Macrocosmic level, was that his individuated Souls would be imprisoned on the microcosmic level. The Infinite Creator gave Yahweh (and all) the gift of Free Will to Create as we choose, but the Karmic effect of his choice was the Council quarantining the planet. A certain evolutionary level is required to be a functioning part of a Positive Unified Galactic Society.

As for "fighting for the freedom of all souls", remember that ultimately, this is a Game, that we are all playing here. We are actors, playing on the "stage of Life". This 'world' is all illusion, or 'though-form'. No one really "dies", and no one is really hurt. Inbewteen incarnations, you know this very well. But the rules of the game ensure that you must forget who you really are, so that you believe it is all 'real' whilst you are playing the game of Life. That is an essential prerequisite when you are making choices. Otherwise, the game would be too easy.

This world is not reality. Though we can express Reality in it, if we so chose.

OK, so your family and fellow elites might be as entrapped in the Earthly realm as we are, but why actively propagate and aid the forces of enslavement.

Because that is the part we have been contracted to play, in this game. In order to "win" (or more accurately to be successful in) the Game, we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose. In the Game. The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing". The less you know about the Game, and the less you remember that you're a player, the more "senseless" living becomes. In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important. We give you the tools. You have the Free Will choice how you will use them. You have to take responsibility. There is only One of Us here. Understand that, and you will understand the Game.

continued...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Something I found extremely interesting is the concept of the Grand Age of Precession being split into five 5,125 year cycles. 3113 B.C., the beginning of the current sub-age was a time of great activity. Is the construction of stone monuments in Western Europe, the Middle-East and Egypt at this time related to the recogniton of this cycle? What was the purpose of Britain's stone circles and Egypt's pyramids? They are more than mere markers of an aeon-change. They must have had some enormous significance. Actually, something I'd most like to know is - Were the builders of these monuments members of the enslaved masses who were trying to understand the nature of existence, or were the builders members of your elite bloodline?

Yes, there is significance in these occurrences, according to the space/time of their happenings.The Group Soul Complex Ra, was the architect of these structures. They were Created from Thought. When one understands and sees that all is Illusion, or Thought, one can "use 'The Force'' to manipulate the illusions. All things, seen and unseen, are inter-connected Life-Force Energy. Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magic. It's a 'tool of Creation'.

Thank you for your questions, they were very insightful.

It is your kind that has ruined the world. Thinking of yourselves are higher then anyone. If i saw you in real life, it wouldnt be pretty.

You lack understanding, not to mention eloquence. To understand "Higher", try thinking 'outside of the box' for a moment. If I am walking along the ground, and you are flying above me in an airplane, does that make you better than me?

No. It just makes you Higher.

I will see you in hell

Be careful what you wish for. All thoughts and words are Creative.

schiass, thank you for your questions. I believe I have already dealt with many of them in my previous answers this session, though if you feel I've missed anything, please say.

If "Yahweh" is a positive polarity entity, how is he "wrathful" and "jealous"?

Does Yahweh have Free Will? Would you like to think of yourself as reasonably positive? Can you still be wrathful and jealous at times? Is Yahweh a Macrocosm of you?

Have there been over time other entities pretending to be "Yahweh"?

On occasions, yes.

I would like to know how do we choose a service to others (positive) path over a service to self (negative).
Is this statement correct? : "In order to choose the positive path, at least 51 percent of our thoughts and actions must be dedicated to the service of others. For the negative path, at least 95% must be self-serving. Between the two lies “the sinkhole of indifference".”

Your statement is correct, yes. So you see, how hard we must strive for negativity? It takes a lot of effort to reach 95% Negativity. Also, you may be surprised how many people on the planet are nowhere near reaching 51% Positive.

continued...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hidden_hand What part do i play in all of this? Do i play any part in all of this?

edited for spelling

[edit on 21-10-2008 by lightinthedark33]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join