It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move over Blossom Goodchild, The Master is Back! Latest from Prophet Yahweh!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
xul

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
LOL, check out this section of his blog, all 4 pages of it:

Yahweh's blog

You'll find some comedic gold right there, LOL, I laughed my ass off.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
say what ya will about prophet yahweh, but he has more charisma in his little pinky than ms. goodhchild has in her whole body.

And we all know what he likes to do with his pinky...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Benarius]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Cant we put these 2 , both Yahweh and Blossom in a room and let them duke it out as to who's right and who's wrong?
I'd pay to see that one on pay per view.

"Now showing , a clash of the Titans, the battle of the minds of the century , The Holy Yahweh Vs the Flowerchild Blossom, Now showing on Pay Per View , On Oct 14th, No, make that the 26th Oct , Maybe even the 11th Nov. Tune in everyday and hope it's on at all."

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Cant we put these 2 , both Yahweh and Blossom in a room and let them duke it out as to who's right and who's wrong?

No, I want them to make some love sweet love and produce prophecy-spouting children. I really want to hear what their kids could come up with.

xul

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I'd pay to see that one on pay per view.

We should also add that Korton guy + St.Germain's channeler.
This would be.... just priceless.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

No, I knew what I wrote and meant it the way you read it. 'PROFITS' not prophets. I can stand anyone speaking their mind on what they believe, but the first time I hear or see 'just send me 19.95 and I'll enlighten you further' I know for a fact that they are frauds,LOL!!
Zindo

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Prophet Yahweh is back with a another prediction. He's claiming UFO's on the 31st of October, or maybe the 11th of November, but he doesn't know the year.

You should be BANNED for bringing this known hoaxer here to ATS once more. We all know he is a joke and is looking for money. Why does ATS let this happen? How many NEW ATSers are being ripped off because ATS lets this lunatic be mentioned in their boards? To the OP, you should be ashamed of yourself bringing this guy’s name to these boards. I don't ever want to read ANY of your threads again for being a tool for PY. You my friend are done. And as for PY he does not know when to stop. This man is a clown and thinks that people will flock to his racist ars. Man whatever!

ATS=Irresponsible. Lot's of newbie’s will get ripped-off. Thanks to the poor judgment of some people here.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What all do these self proclaimed religions have in common? Tax right offs. No one would make such idiotic claims unless of course he was totally insane or was doing it for personal gain. People will line up to believe this guy and listen to his rambling BS and hand him money.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Well the issue has already been addressed in this thread as to whether or not goons like this help or hurt UFOlogy, but ultimately this thread was started for a laugh. I don't expect people to believe Yahweh, but then i didn't expect people to believe Goodchild either, and many did for some reason. I'm sorry if people are taking this more seriously than they should. I even asked in the opening thread if this should be moved to BTS, and apparently the mods did not see fit to do so. I think given that these UFO prophets are all the rage right now, maybe some people would wanna see and discuss Yahweh's latest.

Sorry if you hate me. I don't think i should be banned though. The point of the thread was to point out some of the ridiculousness out there in the field. Not to say to newbies that this is what people who are interested in the phenomenon believe. I think everyone here understood that, but you.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
" 100% of all profits generated from my "live," worldwide, monthly subscription and pay-per-view UFO summonings over the Internet and via satellite up-linking"

This is my personal favorite, live pay per view UFO summoning in the name of mighty Yahweh.

Why does Yahweh need pay per view cant he just send his Prophet to the middle of a crowded city and send him an army of UFOs to do a formation flying display and convince everyone of his wonder?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Arn´t there special places for these nutters?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
[color=#484644]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*ATTENTION*

We are reluctantly, but resolutely moving this thread to Chit-Chat in BTS. (Anyone who would like to comment on that move send a message to the Mods via the "Alert" button and give logical and cogent reasons why it should stay.)

Please remember to talk about the Post, not the Member.

Mod Note: Stay on Topic – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Thanks for your participation and keep it on the high road. Happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

[edit on 21/10/2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join