It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move over Blossom Goodchild, The Master is Back! Latest from Prophet Yahweh!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just think of them as detractors, then will the real deal shows up everyone wil be caught off guard,

you know , crying wolf

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
...why do you people think that aliens will come to Earth and make things that we screwed up right? I do believe that there're some advanced civilizations and if they knew about us they would allready showed up or we're just isolated until we distinct
.... Do you really think they will help us with all the s#$t we did to this planet and to us .... WTH ... can someone tell me when was the last period on Earth without single war or massive killing? .... i think it was somewhere in ICE AGE
.... What would we did if we found the planet with an "advanced civilization" full of s#!t lying everywhere ... i bet people would kill every single one of them to repair the planet...
And those "prophets" just seek attention ... and yes they should be locked in some mental institution with others who can hear Napoleon, Julius Cesar, Hitler, ......

Edit: typing...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by baburak]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i jumed into this thread beause they closed another thread on the same subject!
i want to reply to:
Kratos1220

Member is offline.

ATS Points: 1039
BTS Points: 3

Ignore this user (info)
ignore

posted on 18-10-2008 @ 14:43 single this post

The prophet Yahweh? That name caught my eye. In the Old Testament, "Yahweh" is the name of God and translates to "I Am Who I Am".

in hebrew yahweh or jehovah(yod hev vav ha) does not translate to "i am that i am", it translates more properly to "Lord". the creator is spirit devoid of form. any one beliving that jahweh or jehovah is the creator is not sound in doctine. i repeat the creator is spirit devoid of form. now god or gods are a different thing altogether from creator.so physical entities cannot be the creator but can be gods!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
To say creation is a different force than an almighty God, tends to follow the beliefs of our old pal Billy Meier.

I'm tryin now to decide who's more ridiculous between the two; maybe they should team up?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

is this in response to my post?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The search engine is your Friend.

ATS Search for Yahweh

He is one of the most entertaining confidence persons on the Internet. The mix of bad communications skills with his special way of presenting things is enough to justify his own sit-com
Not as good as the Red Green show but close.

Offer him some money and he will put on a balloon show for ya.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

More like in reaction to......I was just making an observation. Why?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
These people are bonefide nut jobs and ruin the image of UFO study completely, they should all be locked up for their own good and ours.

The thing is that the image of UFO studies was ruined already long time ago. The mainstream still categorizes ufology as part of "pseudo science".
So let's just relax and enjoy this hilarious Prophet Yahweh.
We need something lighthearted and humorous like this especially during these stressful times we are living in. It's a break from this present world of high anxiety.
I was rolling on the floor laughing as I heard this press conference!

www.myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

there is a big difference between the creator(pure spirit and without form) and god or god's and that is what most people take and put in the same catagory. check it out for real and you might come to some more truth!
there are many gods!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
All these profits brings to mind " The Life Of Brian " By Monty Python. Every on who thinks they are profits aren't, and those who aren't are considered profits. When I Listen to C2C, and 'The Profits" show up, the movie reruns in my head,LOL

Zindo

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

that is the lesson here.
One observes, one listens, one tries to make sense out of this Babel.
Everything can give a lesson, everything is connected.
Things are getting quite interesting, and as time goes by, this end times buzz will only increase.
Where to from here?
Infinity of course!

I can understand the prophets, I cant understand the common folk...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Believe it or not, this silliness is important to serious Ufology discussion. The most important thing missing usually is "healthy skepticism". The "discussions" usually are between closed minded debunkers and overzealous true believers.

Thanks to Miss Blossom and this knucklehead, some overzealous true believers will learn to be a bit more critical about what they choose to believe.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

Good point!

But one can also see how damaging this can be to Ufology. Did you notice how much media attention Blossom got? Nearly on par with the O'Hare incident.

When I speak to my friends who don't follow Ufology this is one of the biggest turn offs to them. Sure the media sometimes covers better UFO stories (i.e. Stephenville TX), but many people tend to focus on "the bad" rather than the good. One bad apple can't spoil the bunch. However, when one out of 3 apples is bad, folks will tend to toss the whole bunch out. I.E> Good reports like Stephenville, O'Hare, etc are quickly marginalized by media coverage of Blossom, Yahweh, etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

[edit on 10/20/2008 by altered_states]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

I see your point, but maybe scramjet is right in that it's more harmful than good. Maybe I shouldn't even have started this thread, but it was just so funny.

And this latest video, is a riot. Who are these clowns...and is this how people who don't follow UFO phenomenon view people who do?

Either way, I like that this thread is turning into a good discussion on just where these fringe UFOligists should stand.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
sorry second vid doesnt work heres the link
uk.youtube.com...

what a laugh

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

One thing is for sure. He is not an anal retentive....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
All these profits brings to mind " The Life Of Brian " By Monty Python. Every on who thinks they are profits aren't, and those who aren't are considered profits. When I Listen to C2C, and 'The Profits" show up, the movie reruns in my head,LOL

Zindo

Zindo you made a valid point, I believe without even realizing it...

These guys and girls aren't "Prophets" They are indeed "PROFITS" lol! They all do this, for the money...

You know I don't doubt there ARE people out there probably legitimately in tune w/ alien beings and in contact w/ them. But they're SMART ENOUGH not to come forward w/ their info (if any) just yet, because they know they'll just be ridiculed like these morons!

[edit on 20-10-2008 by A55A551N]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
say what ya will about prophet yahweh, but he has more charisma in his little pinky than ms. goodhchild has in her whole body.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join