It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move over Blossom Goodchild, The Master is Back! Latest from Prophet Yahweh!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh is back with a another prediction. He's claiming UFO's on the 31st of October, or maybe the 11th of November, but he doesn't know the year.

Here's the link, this guy is great for a laugh if you need it.

Prophet Yahweh

I don't know if this should be in BTS...mods can move it if they want.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
These people ar bonefide nut jobs and ruin the image of UFO study completely, they should all be locked up for their own good and ours.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Aliens for Barak Obama!

If only aliens could vote!

Seriously Yahweh.....what are you doin dude?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Aliens for Barak Obama!

If only aliens could vote!

oh for crying out loud, thats bound to be taken up by mccain campaign to show that obama not only wants mexicans in the US, he wants to give them the vote.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

I'd have to agree. Now the 'Goodchild' groupies are claiming that the 'Federation of Light' was using the Julian Calendar instead of the Gregorian Calendar, so the real date is the 24th (although October 14th on the Julian Calendar is the 27th). Luckily, the Mods are not allowing this nonsense to continue! GO MODS!!! Although they do have a personal stake in it, as I'm sure they don't want to have to repeat all the hard work they had to do on the 14th! Perhaps the PBT put the whole message into Goodchilds head as a way to completely discredit Ufologists of all types. My motto is the same as the poster behind Mulder's desk on The X-files, I Want To Believe, but this 'Federation of Light' hoax and other 'alien channelers' has to stop!!! "Spaceships for Obama"!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have to admit the ABC News "summoning" was petty cool. Any thoughts on how he does that?

Im sure he must have an accomplice, maybe some kind of remote controlled toy modified, or a kite or balloon or something? Its interesting that he got one to conveniently appear while ANC were filming so he must have some person helping him pull the hoax.

I dont for a second believe anyone calls to "yahweh" and they send a holy UFO on command!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This sure is getting ridiculous, how is the study of anomalous phenomenon ever going to be taken seriously with people like this. Sure, we laugh, but this is how the mainstream views our interest.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Not to credit or discredit anyones claims;
I can only imagine the density of the "weirdo's" and so called nutjobs the year before 2012, I mean, this is 2008 and its pretty thick. Were at the point where normal people have utilized the internet for a little while now, and its just at the beginning of having a worldwide effect in IRL, I imagine by 2011, the real world and the internet, will be hard to tell apart.
Why do I think this? Simply because when trying to find job applications for a second pt job, a majority of the places I go to tell me their application is online, this will inevitably get people on the internet, people who didnt have a reason to till they went to apply for a job, and while they are at it, might just check out what John Doe told them to check out about this or that, one thing leads to another and before you know it......
I love being alive in this epic point in time, we truly are the heirs of a very long history, we have a very vast realization on our hands...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I dig Yahweh, he's like JC on Coast To Coast, or Troy on Alex Jones, pure entertainment.

I hope someone asks him to 'summon' a 'UFO' against the prevailing winds next time

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, Master UFO Caller says that on October 31, 2008, "superhuman black men", from other planets, will appear in their spaceships and hover over his UFO Summoning School for three days as a sign that all Americans should vote for Obama as President.

Ha ha ha. What are the Republicans going to send then?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If you could bag up all these so called prophets and put them into to ground you could double the corn crops in Iowa

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
If you could bag up all these so called prophets and put them into to ground you could double the corn crops in Iowa

There is so many, if we could grow that much corn, we could feed the whole world.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

this is prophet yaweh the video he didnt want you to see

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What do you get when you mix a metal patient and a devote obama follower?

Delusion's that Ufo's are going to drag Banners behind them..VOTE for obama or we will abduct you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao this is crazyness

BTW i am sure a mod can confirm this but this prophet guy was banned from ats..i think awhile back i read somewhere on here.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So help me GOD I can not endure another prediction.
This has got to stop. I had better not hear anyone posting positivley about this crap.When will this garbage end? When will people stop making predictions/prophesies?
They won't!!! Know why? Because as long as there have been these crackpots, there have been fruitcakes who buy into the fairytales they tell.
END THE MADNESS AT ONCE!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well guys, lets just keep another open mind about this. i mean he did call a ufo on national tv...hehehe

oh well, i got my calendar marked for oct. 25, and oct. 31. if nothing happens, oh well ill just go on with my life and wait for the next prediction...fun times, fun times

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What happend to the Spaceships the last time? He said they would come and they never!

Think about it people, i mean relly think about it for a minute, this guy thinks he can contact Aliens from outerspace!

When are these people going to get it right? Between him and Blossom Goodchild and all the others around the world who think they can contact aliens, when are they going to get it right?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
okay mods do NOT cower from this question as i want an answer right away
i made a post an hour after he uploaded the video about spacehips for obama 2 days ago
what happened
within 20 min `thread closed`

this is ridiculous and extremely unfair
so close this one and start mine

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
okay mods do NOT cower from this question as i want an answer right away
i made a post an hour after he uploaded the video about spacehips for obama 2 days ago
what happened
within 20 min `thread closed`

this is ridiculous and extremely unfair
so close this one and start mine

Why do you want your's up and running and this one closed?

We are still talking about it arent we?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I had better not hear anyone posting positivley about this crap

And what exactly are you going to do about it? So can we only talk about stuff you deem appropriate?

Edit: Prophet Yahweh is awesome and this prediction sounds totally legit!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Easy Tiger]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join