It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 796
<< 793  794  795    797  798  799 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Typical Aryan talk. All of it is the dirtiest possible propaganda.
It is the worst curse for a slave to be called "inefficient" or "lazy" or "disloyal"... The emphasis here is on the SLAVE.

And if there is one thing the "good", hardworking, proud and loyal slaves hate - is those lazy corrupt subhumans who won't comply to the slavery contract they all had to sign by force...

It is understood, like in baptizing children without their consent, that everyone must comply, no matter what is demanded. Or else...

Let's not forget that Hitler and Nazi Germany (and only God knows who was behind them, though I have a gut feeling about that one...) were trying to obtain exactly this goal: creating a perfect superhuman slave for which role Germans seemed to be the "perfect" choice, and almost all other races were to be exterminated or submitted, because they were so inefficient and anarchic, showing no respect for the authority and refusing to do what they're told.

Slavery is always a "contract", the so called "social contract", and economy - well, economy is really the biggest enemy of the authorities, the wild bull which needs to be tamed by strangling and starving.

Which opens a totally new field of comparative studies. Lets take a look at those bulls and other game painted at walls of caves like Lascaux and Altamira, and the one which struggles in agony at Wall St.

There has to be a connection. The "economy" is game and needs to be pinned down and controlled while being devoured.

And we all know who gets the liver and stake, and who gets the bones and hoofs.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I have to admired your post, you are turning philosophical now,
and to think that the Greek gave so much to modern man with their incredible insight and knowledge that span centuries, now the same people that were in caves in the northern and western parts of the worlds dare to call these once magnificent nations or the ancient word so many demeaning names and even look down at them, what a shame.

If it wasn't for them we will not have a world history.

Sad.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Greece is stuffed by the Merkozy

I truly think that Germany needs to get rid of that women, because she will be the down of the German nation at the end.

If the political meltdown in Greece tell us anything, it is that the eurozone crisis has gathered an unstoppable momentum and the ruling elites can’t do anything about it.

Whatever decisions are made by the major economic powers at the G20 summit in Cannes, the die, as Julius Caesar is reported to have said on crossing the Rubicon, is well and truly cast.

The unravelling of the second phase of the financial meltdown that got under way in 2008 is running ahead of and proving stronger than the half-baked decisions made by political leaders from the US to Europe.

I tell you all, the pushing of the Euro as a currency to be more powerful than the dollar is failing, at what cost? at the cost of nations entire economies, I guess is not doubt in my mind that US, its debt and the dollar is unique and no new currency could ever rival its power.

So far the EU experiment is dying and I think is just been death but on life support but Politicians on private interest payrolls like Queen Merkel will die first before admiting the facts.

She is hell bound in killing the craddle of democracy

US is unique when it comes to the dollar and how it can sustain such and incredible debt, but those nation that think they can do the same will die a terrible death.

Sad.

It is not a matter of if but when the euro’s claim to be a stable currency that rivals the dollar and sterling falls apart. The debt contagion has already embraced Italy, the world’s eighth largest economy, with France and Spain considered next in line.

Italy has the second largest nominal government debt outstanding in the eurozone, at €9.3 trillion. “Italy is a banana republic that didn’t depend so much on foreign capital in the past, but now it does, and markets are less forgiving,” said Daniel Gros, the director of the Centre for European Policy Studies in Brussels. “Italy is in the danger zone; that is quite clear now.”

In defending the limited political freedoms we have against the Merkozy and others, it is clear that we need something better. A new political and sovereign power that puts into practice the very meaning of the term “democracy”, which ironically comes from the Greek words “demos” (people) and “kratos” (power), will be needed to overcome the imminent catastrophe.

aw2w.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell

-Asian markets were up in overnight trading with the Hang Seng gaining 3.12%. after a huge sell-off yesterday. European markets and U.S. futures are lower ahead of the U.S. market open.

-G20 chiefs expressed annoyance at Europe's inability to resolve its two-year financial crisis

-ISM services data for Europe was released this morning

-Employment data for October was released at 8:30 AM ET

-In more jobs news, Canada lost 54,000 jobs in October and its unemployment rate surged to 7.3%.

-The earnings news, AIG, reported a whopping $4.1 billion net loss or $2.16 per share, in the third quarter.

-Meanwhile, Linkedin released Q3 results after the bell yesterday. The company posted less-than-expected net loss of $0.02 per share, on revenue of $139.5 million. And Berkshire Hathaway Inc. could post its first quarterly decline in book value in over a year.

-Groupon is pricing at $20 per share, which will allow it to raise $700 million from its IPO today

-Bank of America is planning to issue $2.8 billion of new shares in a move that will dilute its shareholder base. The troubled bank could issue up to 400 million new shares that would replace preferred stock and debt

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, we know how history works. It is all about Ideas and how Ideas justify all means to preserve themselves and how they always PROMISE a quick return to the Golden Land (hope!).

The society has one class which is divided inside itself, there are no two classes.
The struggle is between everyone.
This is all because people are conditioned to believe society is the only option for human beings. It has been done so that no one ever escapes this circus viciosus.

Marx made a mistake, and many made the same mistake. They didn't see that it was the idea, which is materialized as technology, i.e. working tools, that is the owner of the products of work. Idea does all the work and it owns the product, and humans, and animals, and machines, are all in function of this. Humans especially, are used both as fuel and source of raw and intellectual power to maintain Idea(s). I say ideas, because One Idea has thousand faces. Including emotions. And all ideas and emotions are that bad, because they take us over and won't let us go unless we understand how this works.

Now, you try to get rid of ideas, of logic which demands and commands, of protocols which one must follow, the "common reason", or the "common calculus" which "promises" profit, etc. There's no way one can do it if one is not initiated and de-conditioned in the first place. And who in his right mind wants to do that and get ostracized?

The struggle to improve social conditions and to eliminate corruption is without any hope. It never worked, although there is always a "promise" that it might work, if this... if that... But it never works. Revolutions only shuffle the individuals who will come on to the top of the social pyramid. Nothing else changes. We've seen that in many social experiments.

We are all now witnesses that in regards to trillions of dollars stolen from customers and investors it does not provoke one single reaction from the state, except for the "reality show" we get to watch every time this happens. There was Madoff, now there is this Corzine, who are both nobodies. They will get to do some time, but their victims will not be refunded. However, banks which did this scam will be refunded and over refunded, so they can distribute their bonuses. There is absolutely nothing we can do about this, and if we try we may just get "tased" or "droned". Those individuals who have installed themselves into the system are well organized and well armed and will not hesitate to preserve their privileged positions. They have all the mouths in mass media, they have all communication lines, they have all the teeth and claws and are always in right. And it is against the Law to oppose them by any means. Not even verbally.

In this whole situation with the EU and Greece, the information about 400 Abrams tanks given to Greece is the most important, because Obama is anticipating (or planning) military solution for quelling dissatisfied masses of the world. There will most probably be war, and one that makes no other sense at all, but to submit or exterminate those who don't comply to the Idea of human society as we know it. This is probably why he got the Nobel, so he can lead the War to end all Wars

After eliminating Gadaffi and installing Al Qaida in Libya, all curtains have fallen.

I don't believe for a second that those people who are in power, and who obviously suffer from enormous stress and ignorance, and lack of any conscience, have something good on their minds. I don't even think that they are capable of such a feat, to have something constructive on their mind. As always in history, one single mode will take over: The group of people, generals and corporations' CEO's, will adopt one single feeling, feeling of "being threatened" and will do what is "necessary". They won't bother much with details and destinies of miserable expendable individuals who only cause trouble and constantly threat to possibly regroup and reorganize and threaten to take jobs from the named janitors of the Idea. Because this ultimate mode is the mode of "survival" and that idea justifies all possible criminal actions against others. It is a projection par excellence and it is utterly aggressive, preemptive and self replicating.

I am looking at Marketwatch now and see that they haven't come yet with their usual "explanation" why suddenly European and American stocks are in the red, when yesterday everything seemed to be "peachy"

Sorry for the rant, or maybe not

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Is not rant, actually I enjoy very much your post, when you vent your frustrations base on the way you see corruption running rampant within corporate governments of the world.

I feel the same too, perhaps that is why we are here in ATS trying to so hard to expose this corruption, but as usual we are not even big enough to cause a stir, withing the status quo or we will not be here today to keep posting.

Sad.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Is not rant, actually I enjoy very much your post, when you vent your frustrations base on the way you see corruption running rampant within corporate governments of the world.

I feel the same too, perhaps that is why we are here in ATS trying to so hard to expose this corruption, but as usual we are not even big enough to cause a stir, withing the status quo or we will not be here today to keep posting.

Sad.

I guess there are quite a few people here on ATS who really try to understand.

It is the understanding which destroys ignorance, and even life itself, but don't hold your hats, it is not as bad as it sounds

Because, when you debunk life as it is, you arrive at the truth that death, which has been so much calumniated, is nothing else but knowledge.

This is, at least, an operational truth. Just look at the enormous effort from the system to suppress knowledge and coming out of the Truth. Truth is the killer of liars and thieves, and life is one miserable selfish condition which out of its own ignorance is only capable of destruction.

However, there are tons of fabricated prejudices which will sacrosanct life as it appears to be in its "promising" aspect and totally ignoring the backfire which happens when minimal conditions of survival are threatened. The trick in applying this in public sphere is due the fact that even "thinking" about this will make people react, so that all kinds of manipulation can occur with expected effect.

Usually, publishing truth is dealt with by simply ignoring it and removing it from the table. But the situation we are in is difficult to handle, because the system itself has overgrown its optimal size and as it keeps growing, it also keeps falling apart. In such situation, when the water comes to their mouths, there will be some drastic measures, and not necessarily smart. This behavior will result in catastrophe.

This is the real problem which, whether theoretically, but sure as hell practically cannot be dealt with. Preventing overgrowth and over ripening of the system demands strict discipline, and such discipline doesn't exist amongst the ruling elite.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well good morning to you all. Yesterday DangerDeath left me on a cliff by ending a post with, "unless...." today DD, you are really almost overwhelming, I give you a thumbs up. You have given me much to read and ponder. I watched the number come out this morning and still have yet to get a handle on what it all means.

Tomorrow is close your big bank account day. Will it matter? Will it work? All I can think is if the banks lose business it just means they will get more gov't money and the fat cats get another big bonus and I am still in the same place.

Yesterday on the radio I heard a report that basically said we really shouldn't be worried about Greece because it is a small country and their failure will have no global affect (this was a conservative radio station). That made me more alarmed then ever, when they tell us not to be concerned it always tells me it is worse then we thought.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB

Well good morning to you all. Yesterday DangerDeath left me on a cliff by ending a post with, "unless...." today DD, you are really almost overwhelming, I give you a thumbs up. You have given me much to read and ponder. I watched the number come out this morning and still have yet to get a handle on what it all means.

Tomorrow is close your big bank account day. Will it matter? Will it work? All I can think is if the banks lose business it just means they will get more gov't money and the fat cats get another big bonus and I am still in the same place.

I'll try to be short. Being no economist, I can only try to get to the basics, but there is where I often find misinterpretation of simple and obvious facts.

The system of exchange based on debt is an imposed system and it is backed by brute force, with weapons, state being a tool, an organized system of oppression. Another basic tool is religion or any ideological system which persuades people that what is happening in society is necessary, and often in history, church or some other similar organization is also a judge with executive function to eliminate individuals who don't comply to the imposed rules. Like Holy Inquisition, or typical Communist denunciation, etc.

The common misinterpretation is that we live in a democratic system where our freedom is guaranteed. Nothing further from the truth! One has to start from here, understanding what is state and what is actually "debt".

Debt is always an imposed relation. But, it is often taken for granted, as normal. It is "normal" if I insult you that I therefore "owe" you. Also, if I praise you, you owe me. The problem here, it is obvious, is whether the side which considers itself as owner of the "debt" has the means to enforce the payment or not. It always comes to the brutal force, and it is concealed in modern society as the judicial system. Now it is known for a fact that judges had to sign a paper that for 20 (past) years they will not resolve cases in favor of those who sue corporations. This oath is just about expired. And this is the main reason we are here. And I think it doesn't matter any more. The system has gained enormous inertia.

In present global situation, mass of the people (99%) has no means to enforce banks to give them back what they took by enormous cheating they have committed and are still committing without showing any will to stop such behavior.

On the other hand, the system which is controlled by banks can at any moment impose debt on any individual (by using state) and force him to pay, to criminalize him and punish him, etc. Sometimes they use an excuse, often they don't bother doing so.

This is what is wrong. Most people understand this intuitively, are scared and try to comply as much as they can, hoping they will somehow stay on surface and not drown. Since many people are now in situation where they have not much left to lose, they rise up and confront the system (like in Greece). This will provoke harsh reactions, I have no doubt about that, but it is open to speculation.

The existential question is how to deal with this on the personal level. Understanding details is necessary, but much of what really enables this system to exist is caused by emotional and ideological conditioning which is systematically perpetuating in family and school environment, mass media and other particular situations where people get "informed" about the rules and how to live.

For instance, creating family puts men into very vulnerable position, because the system will do everything to make their lives miserable if they don't earn enough money (having children is very expensive and demanding). With most people, the "reason" to start a family is automatic - it goes without a second thought that it "has" to be done. There are numerous pros to support such a decision. Once entangled in such position, the freedom of maneuvering is limited. But, it is difficult to generalize. This is just one example. Other examples are about maintaining social status, which is also something imposed on people like a huge intangible but very effective yoke.

Fighting openly such a system means that one must become like "them". For some people, that is out of question, because it is utterly wrong. The other option is escaping the system. This can be only partially done, but the main problem is life itself, as the last resource the system can blackmail and threaten you. So, life needs to be critically dealt with in such a manner to avoid falling into the pit of protocols which are under system's control. This margin is getting smaller and smaller. It will eventually lead to open conflict. The resolution is in readiness.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Behind The Scenes European Panic As Interbank Liquidity At Worst Level Ever

As of this morning, a 16 month high of €275 billion in cash had been parked with Mario Draghi, an amount which is promptly removed from the Keynesian money multiplier myth, and which confirms that there is a behind the scenes liquidity panic unlike anything we have seen since Lehman, and in fact, as the second chart from Sean Corrigan showing ECB fixed and deposit usage as well as Fed reverse repo and overall foreign bank cash parking, the liquidity in the market now from a European point of view, contrary to what broken indicators may show, is the worst it has ever been with nearly $1.6 trillion in liquidity removed from broad circulation and parked with either just the Fed or the ECB.

Central Banks Quietly Accumulating Gold - Declared Purchases of 206 Tons Through September 2011
+1

Not With A Bang, But A 28% Annualized Decline: Charting The End Of The German Manufacturing Miracle

Two days ago we reported that that relentless driver of global growth - exports - finally succumbed to reality, as slowly but surely the paradigm of everyone exporting to someone else with magically nobody importing, logically collapsed. This is now followed by German manufacturing, that traditional and only source of strength in Europe, which half an hour ago was reported to drop 4.3%, compared to an expectation of a 0.1% gain. In other words, as the chart below shows German factory orders have just suffered their worst three, post-Reunification months outside of the late crash itself, falling at a 28% annualized rate, to take the total back to where it first stood over five years ago. Reaction is swift: Italian and Spanish bonds immediately drop, with the yield returning to 6.23% and 5.52%, forcing the ECB's monetization actions to have to fight not only "speculators" but also reality.

Jon Corzine Resigns From MF Global, Will Not Collect Severance

And here is Jon's personal announcement: "I have voluntarily offered my resignation to the Board of Directors of MF Global. This was a difficult decision, but one that I believe is best for the firm and its stakeholders. I feel great sadness for what has transpired at MF Global and the impact it has had on the firm's clients, employees and many others. I intend to continue to assist the Company and its Board in their efforts to respond to regulatory inquiries and issues related to the disposition of the firm's assets." Now, as to how he will avoid questioning by the federal authorities, that is a different matter entirely...

Awww no bonus for you...

* German Chancellor Merkel says the G20 failed to agree on IMF resources
* German Chancellor Merkel says will make sure that the IMF has sufficient resources, but also new instruments
* German Chancellor Merkel says hardly any countries in G20 have said they will participate in the EFSF

Mwahahahahaha.

Holy crap. Italian 10 years spread is at 454 and it's near close. Economic apocalypse is here if it closes above 450 and they raise margins.

Nonfarm Payroll Increase Less Than Expected At +80K, Unemployment Rate Drops To 9.0% Vs 9.1% Consensus

The labor force participation ratio was flat at 64.2%, just off the 30 year low.

So not bad... but still at stalling speed. Still doesn't fix the deficits and the credit default swaps, etc...

No We Cannes't: Here Is Why The EURUSD Is Plunging

* BERLUSCONI SAYS ITALY AGREES TO EU MONITORING
* BERLUSCONI SAYS IMF TO CARRY OUT `CERTIFICATION' EVERY 3 MONTHS
* BERLUSCONI SAYS ITALIAN DEBT HELD MOSTLY HELD BY ITALIANS - like Mario Draghi
* BERLUSCONI SAYS ITALY HAS NEVER HAD TROUBLE SERVICING DEBT

Bye bye...

Back To European Sov Exposure: Moody's Will Downgrade Austria's Erste Over Attempt To Hide Billions In Sovereign CDS

This time it won't be so easy, especially since Moody's just announced it is about to downgrade Erste precisely for this reason. This move also explains why the market is suddenly rife with rumors of a broad Austria downgrade.

Another domino falls.

Many States Already Worried About Running Short

State governments across the U.S. are just a few months into their fiscal years and already many fear that tax revenues are running short of forecasts.

Duh.

Former Bundesbank President Weber Warns Germany Will Be On The European Bail Out Hook For Up To 314% Of Its GDP

Anyone wondering why Axel Weber was passed over when picking the next ECB head in exchange for Goldman plant Mario Draghi, only needs to read a piece from Sueddeutsche Zeitung in which the former German central bank head, and future UBS head, confirms he actually does math.

As quoted by Bloomberg, "Former Bundesbank President Axel Weber said the plan to leverage the European Financial Stability Facility increases the likelihood that tax payers have to step in, Sueddeutsche Zeitung reported. Germany’s public debt would rise to 135 percent of gross domestic product if Italy and Spain were to tap the EFSF financial backstop, the newspaper cited Weber as saying in a speech in Frankfurt. As the sole guarantor to the EFSF, Germany could end up with a debt of 314 percent of GDP in an extreme case, Weber said."

Duuuuuuuuuuh. Putting Germany in the worst financial crisis of it's history (yes worse than post-WW1)

HSBC Customers Impacted By "Worldwide Meltdown" Of All Retail Services

"Thousands of HSBC customers faced the ultimate embarrassment of having their cards declined this afternoon as the bank suffered a 'worldwide meltdown'. Fourty seven countries have potentially been affected in the world's second largest bank. Cards were rejected at tills, cash machines read that withdrawal limits for today had been reached, and the card enquiries phoneline was also down. Unsurprisingly there was pandemonium in HSBC branches up and down the country as people rushed to find out why their cards had rejected." Sure enough, a few hours after this started we get this: "HSBC SAYS AWARE OF `SOME PROBLEMS' ON ITS BANKING NETWORKS"

Nice.

IMF's Lagarde says sees new credit lines for countries outside Europe

So the IMF wants to give US taxpayer money to other countries too?

President Obama says G20 worked to avert another depression

But totally failed right?
edit on 4-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Italian bond spread closed at 454 points... above 450... that means (if they follow their own rules and regulations) that margins on Italian debt will be raised, blowing up banks in Europe.

Game over for Europe. (if they actually raise the margins which they might not since they are a bunch of corrupt bastards)

Also, coincidence that this happens on FRIDAY?? So even if margins are raised, they have all the week-end to cook the books/ask for money from governments and the ECB...

We shall see if they raise rates and what happens monday.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I'm pretty sure the Italian bond spread closed at 454 points... above 450... that means (if they follow their own rules and regulations) that margins on Italian debt will be raised, blowing up banks in Europe.

Game over for Europe. (if they actually raise the margins which they might not since they are a bunch of corrupt bastards)

Also, coincidence that this happens on FRIDAY?? So even if margins are raised, they have all the week-end to cook the books/ask for money from governments and the ECB...

We shall see if they raise rates and what happens monday.

we all know there going to "find" money somewhere to get over this "bump in the road." They will then say the debt problem is fix and we wont have to worry about it for a few months. lol

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Ya they are likely to pull crap like this... they've done it a thousand times before.

* Friday, Nov. 4: Greek government confidence vote.
* Monday, Nov. 7: Meeting of Eurogroup finance ministers. EFSF issuance expected within two weeks of this date. IMF/EU officials start second quarterly evaluation of Portugal’s bailout program implementation. Should also last two weeks.
* Tuesday, Nov. 8: EU finance ministers meeting. Greek T-bill auction.
* Thursday, Nov. 10: Italian T-bill auction.
* Friday, Nov. 11: EUR2.0 billion of Greek T-bills mature.
* Monday, Nov. 14: Italian bond auction.
* Tuesday, Nov. 15: Greek T-bill auction.
* Wednesday, Nov. 16: Portuguese T-bill auction.
* Thursday, Nov. 17: Spanish and French bond auctions.
* Friday, Nov. 18: EUR1.3 billion of Greek T-bills mature.
* Sunday, Nov. 20: Spain holds general election.
* Thursday, Nov. 24: General strike in Portugal.
* Friday, Nov. 25: Italian T-bill/zero coupon bond auction.
* Tuesday, Nov. 29: Italian bond auction. Final Portuguese budget vote.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

any updates on the HSBC thing going on? I wonder if its a hack by Anonymous, or a legit cash flow problem?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Here's the commitment of judges I was referring to.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Finally CNBC is showing the protest going on right now in Greece waiting for the vote of confidence, things are going to get very ugly this weekend in that country.

Another thing BofA is taking a hit, stocks falls 4% going on right now.

Something is cooking in our backyards with BofA too.

edit on 4-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Finally CNBC is showing the protest going on right now in Greece waiting for the vote of confidence, things are going to get very ugly this weekend in that country.

Another thing BofA is taking a hit, stocks falls 4% going on right now.

Something is cooking in our backyards with BofA too.

edit on 4-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

I belive they came out yesterday and said they are Issuing AKA “diluting” there stocks by millions. This might be why. It was on Zero Hedge yesterday.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yes that is right, I failed to put one and one together, I guess is trouble brewing on BofA fantasy land, I believe they are in trouble.

I just got a "DAH" moment, I posted yesterday their loses

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

According to a minister, expects coalition Greek government by Monday if confidence vote won

Italian finance minister warns Berlusconi if he doesn't resign there's going to be a bloodbath in the markets on Monday

Indeed.

Jefferies Releases Yet Another Set Of Numbers On Its European Exposure That Differ From 24 Hours Ago
Will another primary dealer go boom during the week-end? Maybe.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Italian situation is more critical than Greece's? Greek crisis is all about financial institutions' manipulation, and it will not be resolved because Goldman Sachs will have to go down. But Italy?
Practically, Berlusconi is in the same position as Papa. His finance minister wants his resignation. What is the difference? Also GS involvement? This might be spectacular.

top topics

<< 793  794  795    797  798  799 >>

join