It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH: "We are in a SERIOUS financial CRISIS.. This is not a gov. TAKEOVER"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
reply to post by Relentless

I remember the ones that I mentioned, but your probably right. I know there was the 2 obvious ones, then the green party, independent, constitution party.. I can't remember the rest. It was a list though. If you can remember some let me know, because this is going to bother me now lol

Florida Ballot For President (Not in order of how they appear):

Candidate Status Primary General

Amondson, Gene (PRO) / Pletten, Leroy Qualified
Baldwin, Chuck (CPF) / Castle, Darrell Qualified
Barr, Bob (LIB) / Root, Wayne A. Qualified
Harris, James (SWP) / Kennedy, Alyson Qualified
Jay, Charles (BTP) / Smith, John Wayne Qualified
Keyes, Alan (AIP) / Rohrbough, Brian Qualified
La Riva, Gloria (PSL) / Puryear, Eugene Qualified
McCain, John (REP) / Palin, Sarah Qualified
McKinney, Cynthia (GRE) / Clemente, Rosa Qualified
Moore, Brian (SPF) / Alexander, Stewart Qualified
Nader, Ralph (ECO) / Gonzalez, Matt Qualified
Nettles, Gary (WRI) / Krones, Brad Qualified
Obama, Barack (DEM) / Biden, Joe Qualified
Stevens, Thomas Robert (OBJ) / Link, Alden

I mean honestly, can you imagine the wasted efforts of people to put this many candidates on the ballot? The system really does a good job at fragmenting us.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

Ah yes, now I realize why I couldn't remember.. lol. There were a lot of people on there that I didn't even know was running and knew nothing about until I got the ballot.. Its unreal. Thanks for posting the list.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So you see my problem with a system that allows a Presidential Candidate Ballot to not be the same in every State - this simply has to be fixed.

How many Floridians are going to vote for their guy when no other State can? It just is so illiogical, the fact that the system allows it, has to be part of a broader scheme of insanity and manipulation against us.

The Presidential Ballot NEEDS to be the same in every State, this is just TOO STUPID FOR WORDS!

Now if Bush could just be too stupid for any more words....*I dream*

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
this has been a good thread and a very healing laugh from the video from relent!ess!
i am going to go about my daily walk as a human being and try to do the next right thing and stay in touch with the source of our unaleinable rights
and hope the best for all
peace,love and joy

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
lastly
gw saying it's not a gov takeover implies something was takenover.
it could imply also a takeover of gov. by the creators of the finacial crisis!
no matter what be prepared!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Hey, Sky watcher, informative post. I'd like to know more about what Sarkos said? Do you have any links?

Thread: Aren't you guys getting just a wee bit off topic? This is an interesting post in and of itself.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
hi Ive been reading a number of threads on the situation,& like so many of you i'm also very concerned as Ive been aware of a number of their things for years,however also like you it does seem very difficult to get people to listen & wake up to it all,I'm not in your country so excuse me for a lot of ignorance,but the general picture is looking bleak eh?wtf are the camps in some of your states, that's really freaking me out,anyway again excuse me if I'm being very naive but would it not be possible for you to all arrange some sort of mass protest in all your states all going to the main govt buildings with one uniting factor that's hard hitting but NON violent,something that states how your all feeling & that couldn't be ignored by the world,i know all the anti war marches in many countries, didn't stop the fools however it was seen threw out the world,so just maybe some action would jolt peoples memory of how they act without good regard for the public.enough is enough & surely if we all unite then just maybe we may wake some sleepers up,100Th monkey stuff & all that???get as many high profiles down there surely there are mr than just the obvious ones,get as much info out as poss,remember there are still loads of people who haven't even heard of the overall picture,they need to have some input,need to unite all the groups,anti war,911 truthers,all jones website members,lorry drivers cos fuel shortages,all protest groups or alternative groups who have had enough of the unfair & unbalanced way this world is run,all of them as many as poss under one peaceful banner of truth,maybe the net has been given as a mass unification tool,i bet we each know at least 25 people in real life or on web sites we can tell what we have in mind,afterall loads of mainstream sites like face mysp etc even have anti nw order sites with loads of members, who would maybe know 25 etc etc come on lets use OUR pyramid enough is enough there's needs to topple, i don't know all i do know is all of this feels very like here we go!!!not good,however at least a good number of you have woken up to the important of storage hahaha a joke it seems here,not many get that yet & its tiring,oh well guess something is guiding us we need to have faith,as things do appear to be unfolding everyday on a way that can only be that we are being guilded by something beyond,i know myself im being helped to seer,synchronicity beyond coincidence,peace,strength & love to you all,we must try to do something,x

(ps sorry for no punctuation im not gd at it will try better nx time)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

I think its because so much of what we are talking about go hand and hand. Its hard to talk about the economy, but not the banks, The banks but not Bush, Bush but not the elections.. You see what I mean lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmiccat

I agree with you. The problem here is that to many people live in a pretty little world where the gov. cares about us. Anyone that questions these things is called anti American and a conspiracy theorist. I wish things were the way the use to be back in the day when there was no TV or Internet. People back then found out about things by simply being 100% aware of their surroundings and acting according to their instincts. Now a days we are sidetracked by what Larry King or Cramer think. There are very few independent thinkers in todays society. Its all about group think, and if you don't agree with the majority you are either persuaded into doing so or your an outcast AKA conspiracy theorist. Sad, but true.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmiccat

Great post! A wonderful reminder that the majority of people are "us pigeons" all at the mercy of our governments the world over!

"i don't know all i do know is all of this feels very like here we go!!!not good...." You and me both brother, you and me both!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Obviously, most of us pigeons, are on the same page. Cosmiccat makes that clear. We're all about to be kicked out of the nest by a "Starling" nestling. A big ol' gov. or gov. starling.

Maybe we could come up with a "global" message/protest? Ribbons has been done ta death, but it should be simple. It has to be cheap and easy to make or get globally. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

that is true and I watch the news and go online but honest I don't feel that I came by my opinions by being lead by the nose or fed a line of thought I do it to find thoughts that I myself am not thinking of . I'm looking for the oh I didn't know that ,or the I hadn't considered that,moment. So I can come to a conclusion with the best information I can get,and I'll study and consider carefully what I find out. I know few people who do that though . What's to be done? It's like living in an insane asylum. People who are supposed to think and consider don't , like our appointed leaders for instance are for the most part the most ignorant among us

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is not a 'government' takeover; its broke. Let's call it what it is, a NWO takeover with the INTERNATIONAL BANKSTER CARTEL (of which own the IRS, The Federal Reserve, IMF, World Bank, Bank for International Settlements etc.) and their Multinational Corporations of which they conceal their majority shareholdership in these institutions concealing their shareholdership in trusts/shell corporations/hedge funds/offshore accounts etc. They are simply taking over/bankrupting whats left of independent banks and businesses here in America as well as Europe and the world over. You've been conned and their owned medias misled you all the way down. A one world currency is to come. When one owns the supply of money/currency of a nation....and the world for that matter...they own that country....and the world.

You can thank the same families (Rothschilds, Morgans, Rockefellers, Warburgs etc.) who did the same thing to the folk in 1929 and many years thereafter. Divide and conquer they say. Its worked well to date. Now these same banksters own half the worlds assets.

I hope you enjoy your 'new' world. A NWO of serfdom. They still want to know what you are going to DO about it? If you're going to attack someone, let it not be your neighbor, but rather those who PUT you in your predicament. Is that NOT what 'every' revolution was founded on? Going after the tyrants who put you in your 'present' state?

I just don't see a peaceful way out unless you abandon the 'Monetary System' altogether of which will now own the labor and profits of your children and their children and so on.
The other solution is to become as independent as possible, growing your own food, sourcing your own water, building your own home, sourcing your own power.
Not everyone will be able to do the above, therefor I see no way of averting violence and chaos from here forward. The PTB 'think' they are prepared. Are you? Will you defend your precious 'rights' of which have been taken hostage? Will you allow yourself to become a 'victim'?
Don't worry about me, I've been preparing for this for 3 years now. I'm worried about my fellow Americans....the 'innocent' ones.

It's about time, someone told you what really 'happened' to your 'freedoms'. Yes, the same freedoms of which so much blood was spilt defending....and for what? These same banksters, you will discover financed both sides of every war America has ever fought....by design....further indebting nations to the banksters for their further control....ending with that highly coveted NWO their families have been 'banking' on for generations.

This is the world....in part...you inherited. They want to know what you plan to DO about it. You have the numbers....they have the fear. What are you waiting for?

Read my prior posts if you desire to know the details about your fate.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Well, survival or rather preperation is a good point. A point constantly brought up on ats. Realistically, I wonder...

The fact of the matter is that during the Great Depression, most of the population was raised on a farm or had a farm in the family. People were used to and good at surviving. Most of them couldn't cope, people starved, couldn't get any medical care, and "they" died. We are so far removed from that in modern times, that the very idea is more like a fantasy than reality.

It takes a lot more than property big enough to support a garden to survive. It takes livestock, water and excellent farmland to support them. The best land was taken long ago, everywhere. What isn't in production has been sold for cities, etc.

Our preparation is important, but in the long run......

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ballast

I have always wondered how Americans would even survive if grocery stores were shut down for an extended period of time. What would they do for food? Kill their pets? Many families prefer fast-food dining. Would McDonald's still operate under a disaster?

I wish I could call myself a "survivalist," but I'm sadly far from it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ballast

That's right. People today are too dependent on the Piggly Wigglys (grocery stores) of the world and 'other' support based institutions. This is a consumer driven society. This is why it will be virtually impossible for the people to survive a second Depression. It doesn't look good from here. I've tried to warn all I know. That's all I or we can do from here foward. There will be absolute chaos from here forward. The monetary system is just too far in the hole. It was a lie to begin with.

My only hope is that the world will emerge a 'better' and more 'realistic' place in the end. I can count on one hand the amount of people I 'trust' in this world. This dog eat dog mentality and screw your brother attitude seems too prevalent today for the people as a whole to achieve a 'better' coexistence among one another. This is the world that we inherited though not one we 'must' accept in the end. The people will have to make 'drastic' changes in their lives if they are to survive.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD

When he said government takeover, he meant by buying all the banks and financial institutions.

Agreed.
I feel that is not all they intend though. bush was also talking about his 'pet' fed reserve; who we the people just got robbed in order to insure that the elite can continue in the lifestyle they've become accustomed to; would be buying up bad mortages.

Now, for some reason, to me. it sounds like they will be buying up all that land and assets while the people own less and less. They're buying themselves a kingdom.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

actually ron paul is backing chuck baldwin. look at chuck baldwins website. He definately needs to be written in on election day.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

A, good point, besides I just strayed myself.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Personally, I don't like it. I mean, is everyone going to be paied the same wages on a single currency system reguardless of where they are living?

In that case I hope it means that people in Bangladesh and Somalia etc. will be paid decent wages for their hard work.

However, knowing what runs the world, ie greed, it's more likely that our wages will drop closer to theirs than the other way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join