It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH: "We are in a SERIOUS financial CRISIS.. This is not a gov. TAKEOVER"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Agreed there - a takeover by the privately owned Federal Reserve - and the market crash manipulated into being by J.P. Morgan via their management of 80% of the derivatives market which is valued (like other unidentified financial objects or UFOs) at around the eighty trillion US$ mark - for an expose on this see Jim Willie's article published 16th October at www.marketoracle.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Then become a fringe dweller and extricate yourself from the destiny of the masses - the new age of Aquarius is rising. Leave the Piscean age and its' outdated vision.

So what if others think you are a weirdo, you have to be true to yourself first and foremost otherwise your life becomes vacuous and false.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Originally posted by KaginD

When he said government takeover, he meant by buying all the banks and financial institutions.

Agreed.
I feel that is not all they intend though. bush was also talking about his 'pet' fed reserve; who we the people just got robbed in order to insure that the elite can continue in the lifestyle they've become accustomed to; would be buying up bad mortages.

Now, for some reason, to me. it sounds like they will be buying up all that land and assets while the people own less and less. They're buying themselves a kingdom.

The way I see it, there was a reason that they signed in that executive order that gave the government the right to seize all land, commercial businesses, and modes or transportation. They knew what they were doing from the door. They knew that they were going to use it, and they knew when and how.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by KaginD]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
reply to post by ballast

I have always wondered how Americans would even survive if grocery stores were shut down for an extended period of time. What would they do for food? Kill their pets? Many families prefer fast-food dining. Would McDonald's still operate under a disaster?

I wish I could call myself a "survivalist," but I'm sadly far from it.

I have been researching survivalist skills for a couple months now. You need stocked food in cans and zip lock bags for one. You will also know how to make basic things like bread and find a way to cook it. Heres a link to another thread that I got some great info from.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres another link about how to make stoves, ovens, fires, and how to point out editable plants
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't want to get off topic here, so check out those links. They should both give you a lot of good info that you can start with

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Szticks

Originally posted by Ironclad

Personally, I don't like it. I mean, is everyone going to be paied the same wages on a single currency system reguardless of where they are living?

In that case I hope it means that people in Bangladesh and Somalia etc. will be paid decent wages for their hard work.

However, knowing what runs the world, ie greed, it's more likely that our wages will drop closer to theirs than the other way around.

it isn't so much how much a person is paid, but rather the ratio between that pay and the cost of living. I wouldn't mind making a couple of dollars an hour if we could go back to the time when the price of a loaf of bread was 35 cents and the rent was $150 a month! but when a simple broken bone takes two years worth of my wages to fix...well....that's a ratio that is unsustainable....it's also what we have now....thus the breakdown of the system.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
reply to post by KaginD

Do you have a source for that? I am not saying that I don't believe it...I believe that rubbish would fall out of his mouth. Also on one of the other threads I am trying to get people to start petitions in thier area, call congressmen, call/email friends, whatever it will take that may not work but we will atleast have tried something.

It is my belief that he is going to screw us over yet again with trying to encourage that it's all okay. I feel a vasaline investment is in order

Looks like a takeover to me. Anyway, you could get some vaseline and put a creative label on it, like "NWO Lubricant", or "Bankers's Salve".

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Well, technically, he is correct. It's not a Gov takeover, it's a Central Bank takeover.

Remember it is Federal Reserve Bank Intervention happening, and the Federal reserve bank is no more a Federal entity than Federal Express

it more like the gov'ts Co-Signing for the corrupt financial system to backstop and insure all there losses.

this is paving the way for a weakened indebted bankrupt gov't and the subsequent Takeover by the Globalized financial system.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

What happened was when AIG went down, all hell broke lose on the banks. Of course like everything else, it all go back to the mortgage crisis. The banks were approving mortgages that should have not been approved. THEY KNEW that these loans should not have been given to the people that didn't have credit, or didn't have a job. But, they did it anyway because they were insuring the loans that were given out through AIG. Basically it was like car insurance. You pay them in case something goes wrong. Problem was that when AIG fell through the floor, all of the bad loans were no longer insured. That wasn't just here in the US.. it was also the EU! So now, we have tens of thousands of bad loans that are no longer insured. Which means every bad loan that went unpaid, the banks are now biting the bullet on. Thats just ONE of the issues among many others, but it was the beginning of the real crisis on Wall Street.

www.globalsurance.com...

EDIT: forgot to post source

[edit on 18-10-2008 by KaginD]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So if you are one of those who believes exactly opposite, anything that comes out of 'W's mouth, you are saying that we do not have a financial problem? Historically, whenever this nation has been at war, the production and use of military armaments has raised the economy; that is what got us up out of the Great Depression, WWII. So now, with our rather expensive war on Terror, and troops in several countries, is that all to come to naught? I think that the current commercialization of the new 'internet' has changed the rules. There are many people making money on the net, off the books, and from anywhere in the world. Just In Time manufacturing, and the new method of computer inventories makes stockpiling and waste, and just plain error, now obsolete. The national economy has changed rather dramatically. There are now no precedents for determining what will happen, except for the human corruption factor. That never changes. We may be in a far deeper Depression by next month, and the following month, we could have an economy far better than it ever was. Even the trucking industry now uses satellites to GPS the shipments, and accelerate or decelerate the trucks in certain situations. They can instantly locate a box of 'things', anywhere. They can design and simulate a product on computer quickly, then test it. Download it into a tool to make it, and have it shipped out that same day. This is crazy, and great. And unprecedented.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Actually it was after JP Morgan got bankrupt that everything broke lose and the big deal about AGI is that our government was very fast bailing them out first.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

George Bush, as horrible a liar as he is, is no different from any of our esteemed "representatives" in Washington. Believe nothing ANY of them says.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Don't forget, when the government "co-signs" for the banks, so do you, I, and every other American taxpayer for the next probably three generations at least!(Probably forever). This bailout is absolutely horrible for us all in the long run. Should have let them fail. We would get through it. We are seeing the socialization of our country and the end of America as we know it forever.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

The way I see it, there was a reason that they signed in that executive order that gave the government the right to seize all land, commercial businesses, and modes or transportation. They knew what they were doing from the door. They knew that they were going to use it, and they knew when and how.

This is not their first stab at trying to 'take' land and assets from the people.

Not so long ago they made a push to change eminent domain laws from taking for the good of the people to taking for the good of private parties. I'm not sure how many states refused to honor it, however, my state WAS one of them. It didn't work and so it wasn't long before that episode was allowed to fade into the memory hole.

It is quite possible that if they had gotten away with it they would not be looking for other ways now.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Now, with public outcry over the banker bailout bill at fever pitch, all of the pieces are in place for the U.S. Army to start policing American citizens. wake up don't let them take your children's freedom

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
HELLO am i the only one who has been paying attention here?
1 ACORN= voter fraud=bad votes=no elections and/or recall of votes
AKA take over! ; remember the machine thingy to people!
2 The fed reserve has promised unlimited US dollars to everyone,but usa citizens=3rd world usa: you are now a slave
3 FEMA= if you dont know this one you must sleep well at night the rest of us dont!
4 NATURAL Seed Vault= Exactly why has there been the need for this???? OH YEAH the bio enginered nutrient defficent food supply...wake up
5 Not one news station reporting on anything outside of usa (or your place in the world) unless its a normal war in iraq bs piece ,a toned down finicial or a horrific one about "kids" killing people...= why is that?
6 Look up ^^^why are cirrus (SP?its 330 am lol) and cumulus clouds now at the same level? they used to be seperated by thousands of feet!!!
7 FREE SPEECH zones? dont be so numb....that is a right isnt it? Why does everyone now have a "ZONE" where they can say what they want..oh but it cant be against the gov
8 Obama/McCain shown at a roast of each other having fun, after all that fighting? hmmmm and why was this on every stinking station?
9 Internet videos being removed and accounts being shut down...by who?
10 Children now being taught to turn in their parents for breaking the "new" laws they are being taught??? Umm mabe they can tell us what they are?
If NONE of the above dont jog a thought put your head back in the sand all is well and peachy!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Yep. These are all things that have been discussed here time and time again. If you search some of the points you made, you will see hundreds of threads that explain all of those things in GREAT detail. Thanks for the post

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yea, Bush is on the outs from the WH, but not from the Illuminati. The throws of this gov takeover are far reaching, but somehow, someway WE the people must find a way.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
were is your proof he even said this?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Good sense always tells me to take whatever George W. Bush says and assume the exact opposite to be the truth.

Take that however you wish.

So, according to your logic, you are now assuming that our economy is fine, and the government is finally coming out about their plans to enslave us? After the fact. I don't get it. I still live where I want, go where I want, do what I want, and answer to noone, unless I am in the presense of bureaurats, or tax-collectors (Law-'enforcement' officers). Then I have to carry no nail files or any other instrument that could conceivably be used as a weapon, never mind my hands, which could be an effective weapon. They have not figured out how to remove those temporarily yet. But your 'good sense' seems to be anything but good. They have, however, made it impossible for me to make a living, marry, and have any kids and a dog. Somethings not right here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join