It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Guy Returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is some awesome news, Family Guy totally owns The Simpsons (*yawn* lame) with its edgy comedy and 80's references.

NOOOOOO. Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids. Damn longears, trying to take Easter away from Jesus. Anyway, what was that you were saying?

FAMILEE GYU IS TEH R0x0rz!!11!!!1

www.infobeat.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Youre good DreamRaper, I havent seen that picture a million times...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Nice to see that youre at least trying to post, even though you havent quite gotten it down yet (hard concept to grasp, I know)...

P.S.

Youre only recycling worn out pics, not to mention you will probably get yourself warned.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

P.P.S.

Bring it, bitch.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Dude you make me laugh so dam hard with your pics. I couldnt resist I needed a laugh. I miss the days of the gay, the retard, and michael jackson threads.. Have not seen you online as much lately.. Where you been?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Dude you make me laugh so dam hard with your pics. I couldnt resist I needed a laugh. I miss the days of the gay, the retard, and michael jackson threads.. Have not seen you online as much lately.. Where you been?

Ah, I miss those days as well...*tears roll down face*

I get on ATS whenever Im not busy doing things...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
*BUMP*

Everyone should care about this thread, whether you like it or not.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I care, but it's kinda old news.

I have like every FG episode downloaded. I wish they'd really stick it to the man how they F with the shows that people LOVE.

I hope the stupid tards who have been circle jerking each other in the big networks realize that people can't follow a show that was moved to 12 different time slots like "whose line?" and Familiy Guy. It's amazing it surprized them! All of a sudden the show is syndicated and it's the biggest draw on the network, and all of a sudden the dvd's are selling like '___' laced hotcakes. Jeeze, they should be fired.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANMAN
I care, but it's kinda old news.

I have like every FG episode downloaded. I wish they'd really stick it to the man how they F with the shows that people LOVE.

I hope the stupid tards who have been circle jerking each other in the big networks realize that people can't follow a show that was moved to 12 different time slots like "whose line?" and Familiy Guy. It's amazing it surprized them! All of a sudden the show is syndicated and it's the biggest draw on the network, and all of a sudden the dvd's are selling like '___' laced hotcakes. Jeeze, they should be fired.

Haha..."Who's Line Is It Anyway?" is so lame...

Back on topic, not really "old" news. Theyve been talking about it for a while, but this is the first solid news Ive heard.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
well the whose line was strangling shows primetime shows yet they changed the time slot 12 times. Not that I love the show, it's just a beamin example of how these network heads do stupid things.

The family guy news was out over a month ago, that they'd start making eps for 2005, the recient media on it was saying that they have started. Seth was on the radio show Love Line talking about firming up deals a long time ago. I think that guy is amazing, he hates to do voices as a guest on the show, but for family guy he does near ALL of them.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why don't all of you just calm down and have some steaming chili!?!

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And if you eat all your dinner you can have dessert.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh don't be like that! Why don't we just go for a picnic?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join