It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I still believe in UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey, it wasn't the UFO that dissapointed plenty are seen everyday.
Once again Human history repeat's and prove's our level of evolution is still more animal and predator based than the judge's of American Idol would let you know.
I still belive, and my love for this life and reality remain's unchanged by human's callous action's. Hey at least she didn't kill anyone. She just saw her prey and attacked like a trap door spider. LOL
any one who was truly duped, was not really fooled at all. You belive or not because it's what you feel. It doesn't take a another person or EBE or chupa cabra to prove to me that life exist's. I saw a beautiful Blue Jay today and I fed him some peanuts and I got more insight into the universe than one could ever hope to receive from a UFO. For a minute I was happy and so was he, and that's what life is about. No reason to search the sky when life is all around us

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
Starred and flagged.

This thread is VERY needed now since the dissapointement level was a lot higher than usual.

Believers shouldn't really get discurage by this, and especially not because believers got ridiculed here on ATS. Just ignore those posts and continue believe what yoou want and never loose hope.

Don't forget about the increasing numbers of sightings world wide.
Something is still going on out there. Don't let one lady blogger ruin it all for you. Even though it never happened, I had a blast.
Reasing everyones thoughts and knowing so many of us here was so "into it" as they were was very fun and interesting.

So keep hunting the hidden facts!!

Good initiative spooky

Thank you, Akezzon. I appreciate.

Although, as you say, there are increasing numbers of UFO sightings world wide, many people have abandoned their belief in UFOs due to the recent events. Although, as many of good people who replied my thread, say that true end hardcore UFO believers are not scared by the recent hoax. We still believe that the truth is out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Yes, many people's beliefs have been ridiculed.

Yes, many people are leaving UFO communities.

Yes, many people have stopped believing in supernatural phenomena.

Yes, we have been divided.

Yes, our numbers are shrinking.

who are the 'many' you are refering too?
a bit of a generalisation dont you think?

eg.....
there are 3 billion people on this planet.
hundreds of thousand maybe beleive in UFO's
a few thousand of them have access to internet
a few hundred of them post on sites like ats
a few of them actually took oct14th to heart

people who geniunely beleive in ufo's, paranormal ect dont do so because someone told them to do so....they do it because its something they beleive in and want to study so they can have a reasonable opinion.

lesson in life is not to get sucked into to paraphernalia of any sort and keep your wits about you. things that are to good to be true....usually are.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I guess that the phenomenon of "people leaving UFOs communities" after the GFL BS turned out to be, indeed a bunch of BS, is limited only to those who have an extremely poor knowledge of the UFO phenomenon and who are very gullible: and you know what? I'm happy if we have LOST forever that insane part of the UFO community. To say "i believe in UFO" is equal to say "i believe in the Moon": UFOs are a REAL, acknowledged penomenon, while Aliens are yet to be proven REAL: don't mistake the two, because the difference is HUGE. In a civil country, a person claiming to hear "voices" is usually helped in some scientific way to get rid of his/her "voices": if a person is affected by Schizophrenia and hears "voices", of course the best way to help him/her is NOT to BELIEVE what he/she claims to hear. And this is what has happened with BG BS: instead of ignore her claims, people went behind her like a flock of sheeps, forgetting that there have been a lot of people studying the phenomenon in a SERIOUS way. Neither BG nor who took her seriously are an important loss for UFOlogy.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi Mulder... (crackle hiss) sorry you must've missed the Mothership
landing (strange whine) but it's great to be going to their planet
(fade-out)... It's ver big and shiny and me and Big Moira are(crackle)
looking forward to a new life on (static)

I'll try to keep the channel open as (hiss-hiss) long as possi...

Thanks ATS for all your hel... (low hum fade/repeat)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I can only speak with you about the ones I know and I could be wrong but I do have to go by what I have seen and lived with during my existance here on this beautiful Planet.

There are different species that can only survive in the deepest of our waters, some are able to breathe thin air so as for our lands they remain ours (humans) because they can not survive as we do the oxygen is to much for them.

As you can tell by what I am writing UFO's (the ships) and Aliens are plentiful. I believe the human race has to realize these beings can be considered Terrestrial because they are here and Extraterrestrial for they can travel this massive Universe which is still to this day being mapped.

I have had the opportunity on one of my visits elsewhere (on one massive ship that is Planet sized) to see different species of beings socialize in a very peaceful and loving, caring, sharing way. Now don't get me wrong there is good and bad out there just as there is goodness and badness right here on Earth so you always need to be careful.

Earth is a Laboratory and this is something I do not think the human can accept., but I'm not getting into all that.... however, I will say this Planet is UNIQUE. Earth is PROTECTED in a way and from what I know they aren't planning to interfere (interfere interesting word) and I was told they would only CONFER to interfere if we were about to destroy Earth because if we destroyed Earth we would destroy there Laboratory.

Understanding these beings and understanding the human race is boggling to say the least but something that I am glad to have in away.

Alien life is everywhere some have the priviledge of this knowledge outright and until each has his or her own event they won't really .......

[edit on 16-10-2008 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
yes, i still believe in UFO's. I have seen stuff i cannot by any mean explain.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by Amaterasu

So you never believed one part of blossoms story because it was to way out there. Hmmm but you will believa another...ok then. The terra papers are another persons fantasy being taken as fact. Thats all it is and unless proved otherwise it will continue to be.

Seemingly they are not merely another person's fantasy. I suspect that George Lucas got the idea from Joseph Campbell (his good friend and mentor) for the Death Star, and that Campbell got the idea from his protracted stay with the Hopi...

There are other connections to the Hopi and ET's as well. The Project Camelot interview with Miriam "Blue Star" Delicado suggests a strong connection as well.

vodpod.com...

But Honey, you can believe whatever you want.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have noticed a lot of posters stating they believe in UFOs, almost like it is a religion. Why do you believe in them? Is there one case with the evidence that sticks out?

I have stated the cases in which I think point to an extraterrestrial explanation to some of the phenomena. Not only are there good witnesses, but there is also physical evidence to back it up.
I used to think that Roswell was a load of bunk. The debris sounded like it could be a weather balloon. Many of the witnesses were older, and the bodies came up in the 1970s. As I read some books on the subject (just because I didn't believe it didn't mean I don't want to read about it), there were some that just relied on the witnesses. I didn't read anything for a while, and then I read an article about the paperwork trail and other aspects of the event.

Why would the Air Force fly debris to Wright Patterson for analysis if they knew it was a weather balloon? (Project Mogul was still a weather balloon, and it was not classified, just its missions.) These flights were logged, so there is proof they happened. This was the beginning and I read other books that dealt with other evidence to back up what the witnesses stated.

This is what the UFO community needs is people to stop just believing, and start looking for those tiny bits of insignificant evidence that adds up to what happened. The truth is out there, and we have to look for it. It also may not be what we want to here. (ie: A plane's disappearance that was thought to be linked to UFOs is found. The crew were lost, and crashed the jet in the mountains. This case is in Kevin Randle's blog: www.kevinrandle.blogspot.com... )

[edit on 10/16/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Well, there's all that, too. [smile]

I'm just saying that all that kept me as an "alien agnostic" until I read The Terra Papers. I added all that with the Papers and had a radical paradigm shift. It left me literally shaking.

So... The Roswell evidence and the Papers (and other bits and pieces).

The Papers just put it all in context for me.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

The Roswell evidence

Umm what evidence. None of the true evidence states that it is extraterrestrial. It only states that something crashed...more likely some government project that is so hush hush they do not even talk about it today. Possibly something to do with nuclear technology. I have sort of read ( 20 mins) the terra papers. Kind of a boring fantasy, Someone version of how things got started on here. If people are into science fiction, You might like the terra papers....its a mixture of new age with sci-fi. I will tell you this though...cuz it was for me...it's pretty boring. If your brain is functional...you won't believe a word of it. It is more for the gullible...like the believers of goodchild. IMO

[edit on 17-10-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Do you think very many people, other than perhaps the light workers who have a spiritual thing going there that is similar, really believed? Or do think this whole thing mushroomed out of the very real wish for many for true disclosure, a core need by those affected by the secrecy and the sell out the governments did when they traded access to populations for technology? I think this interest mainly came from the real need for disclosure. And in no way will this stop my expectation and demands for such. Currently, those who experience what the government sold them out to, are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Its a question ultimately of whom you chose to be loyal to. TPTB completely lost when put on that scale. But who really knows the true intentions of ET! I choose to be loyal to truth and idealism, but that doesn't translate into the situation at hand very well. Disclosure and a showing up, without being greeted with hostility so we the people can hear the words of warning and wisdom from our different groups, we the people who are supposed to be the masters of this system and should be filled in so we can decide whether to disarm our nukes all over the world, or in in way comply with galactic laws, and understand what the pay offs will be. We the people need to be treated with a lot more respect.
I for one wanted this to happen for disclosure-and eithen though I thought the whole thing was very far fetched -I still hoped and wanted to believe and wanted more than anything "World Change" -I now feel disapointed and well beyond foolish in having hoped for this much "needed change" that was truly a fantasy in itself. Indeed I have learn't the hard lesson Once Again to not look Outside OURSELVES for rescue or so called Devine Intervention- this only self fullfills delusion- We Have to take our own power and Responsibilty in changing things - To change this world we must first Start Within Ourselves- if you Do Not Believe In Yourself -No one else Will. We must gather togeather to build our strength in creating Positive Thoughts in relation to Creating a Postive World-

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

Originally posted by Amaterasu

The Roswell evidence

Umm what evidence. None of the true evidence states that it is extraterrestrial. It only states that something crashed...more likely some government project that is so hush hush they do not even talk about it today. Possibly something to do with nuclear technology.

Meanwhile much "hush hush" stuff of much later development has been revealed - like stealth. Nope. Don't buy this for an instant.

I have sort of read ( 20 mins) the terra papers. Kind of a boring fantasy, Someone version of how things got started on here. If people are into science fiction, You might like the terra papers....its a mixture of new age with sci-fi. I will tell you this though...cuz it was for me...it's pretty boring. If your brain is functional...you won't believe a word of it. It is more for the gullible...like the believers of goodchild. IMO

Ya know... It was the same for me - in that first 20 minutes. I thought I was reading bad scifi. But because of the back story - an ET crashed and was saved, hidden from the military and nursed back to health, and in return gave in trust to the Hopi the history of the earth - because of that back story, I kept on.

And by the end, questions I had about this world I live in were answered and I had a radical paradigm shift.

If you have not read it all the way through, you have NO PLACE in calling it BS. Once you have read it fully, THEN speak.

Those that speak without all the information show themselves to be fools.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
After discussing the subject (crackle) with Big Moira,
and the fact that we're on the Mothership (hiss-whine)
that came on the 14th... we agree that we still believe
in ufos.
(faded voice) I just hope we can get back.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
After discussing the subject (crackle) with Big Moira,
and the fact that we're on the Mothership (hiss-whine)
that came on the 14th... we agree that we still believe
in ufos.
(faded voice) I just hope we can get back.

Of course we can.

Our numbers are fading now, but fear not my friend - we will be strong again.

We cannot give up. The truth is still out there.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

One way to be sure is to ask tough questions. Don't be afraid you might hurt feelings or step on toes. The way to get the knowledge is to ask all the questions, not just the ones that are favorable to one's view.

I have always thought channelers were actors (and bad ones at that). I cannot fathom people believing it outright. I know I should keep an open mind on all subjects, but this is the one that is the least provable.

I would have several very personal questions (known to me) to ask them. If they can answer, then I would believe they are for real.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Lack of disclosure leaves a lot of people still out in left field, between a rock and a hard place so to speak. I only really expect those who are way beyond discussing whether they still believe in ufos to follow what I'm going to say, and what is making me very upset currently. The authorities that sold us out for trinkets, that is technology that is subpar by ets standards and destined to backfire when they need it
, are not getting any feelings of loyalty from me. In fact, after watching several of the objects of our sightings being chased by helicopter on separate evenings, 3 times so far, I've made a decision to no longer report any of the ufos activity I've seen, though I've only reported a small amount out of the numbers this year, because I don't know if they were just "picked up on radar" or if someone is following what experiencers say and my words have endangered "them". I am realy angry at being forced to chose loyalties. But the choice isn't hard at this point. Note, I'm an adbuctee, not a contactee. Though, to be absolutely fair, this could probably be changed to experiencer, or the area inbetween those categories, by what I feel, and what my son feels, who has also shared things.
The kind of disclosure I want ends this. From now on, even if I do talk about a specific siting on a thread due to it being somehow relevant or helpful to the author, because showing support to others is important since its very hard to come out with these things, I'm going to conveniently forget the dates.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have to say that I really wanted to see a UFO all over the MSM. I dont buy into the New Age Crap, But a big part of me was hoping it would happen on the 14th.
I v wanted it to happen since I was so young and when I see a new UFO video or Picture, I always think maybe this is the one and then the great internos brings me back to earth with a bump.
So now I m just waiting for internos to say "Yes its real"!

You never know maybe this New Age stuff means aleast more people will be looking to the skys, And that can only help (if they have a camera!)

For me I still Believe and always will.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

The Terra Papers released by Robert Morning Sky in 1995. Ok I have read it and it is still does nothing for me. It is a mixture of religious, new age and sci fi all in one. The only proof that we have it was writtent before star wars is his word himself. He could have easily written it after star wars (which would explain the death star) This is more likely the answer. He wrote a fictional account and included parts from the supposed roswell incident(by supposed i mean aliens crashed) and star wars movies. Sorry but it is the only logical answer. Unless there is solid proof he wrote this before the movie then maybe I will consider that george lucas stole from him but not that this is any way is true.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Goodchilds rantings have not affected my life in any way at all, I still believe exactly what I believed 'pre Blossom' I find it hard to fathom that any rational person would have been taken in by that whole comedy.. ie" highly sophisticated space travellers would channel through an Aussie hippie called Blossom
and that they would give themselves a cliche`d name like 'federation of light'
anyone who pinned all their hopes and beliefs on this childish idiocy really needs to ask themselves 'why'..and get some help

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join