It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I still believe in UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by Amaterasu

The Terra Papers released by Robert Morning Sky in 1995. Ok I have read it and it is still does nothing for me. It is a mixture of religious, new age and sci fi all in one. The only proof that we have it was writtent before star wars is his word himself. He could have easily written it after star wars (which would explain the death star) This is more likely the answer. He wrote a fictional account and included parts from the supposed roswell incident(by supposed i mean aliens crashed) and star wars movies. Sorry but it is the only logical answer. Unless there is solid proof he wrote this before the movie then maybe I will consider that george lucas stole from him but not that this is any way is true.

Actually, I am writing a book with a person that was very close to Robert in the 1970's. And the Papers were in existence at that time, so I have to believe they can be taken as pre-Star Wars.

But you're welcome to think whatever you want.

And, no, it wasn't the Roswell incident, and no, the Star Wars link is likely the other way around, and you can say it's "logical" all you want, but I have facts proven to MY satisfaction that say my version is correct.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I can't believe that you would believe either way just because someone claimed to be in telepathic communication with aliens who predicted that they would arrive at a certain time and date.

You mean some of you are actually upset that her claim did not come true?

How can you be so gulible in the first place?

AND BTW.. can you see what the unfounded attention for her has done btw?

www.prweb.com...

Now HE'S predicting UFOs to arrive now.. hey it worked to get Blossom Badkid some attention so why not that crack pipe.. er pot?

AND I KNEW that this was going to happen btw.

Made the UFO field go from looking stupid once again to looking now even stupider because HE'S back again.

You know what really bothers me, is that ALL OF THE AMAZING THINGS that happened this summer, the mass sightings in the UK and then Ireland and Oz, and the admission by NASA EMPLOYEES ON NATIONAL TV about their UFO claims... all of that has been forgotten it seems and replaced by disapointedment because some quack made some useless prediction that apparently did its job. Because instead of focusing on the amazing stuff that happened all summer, your 'upset' about the quackery not coming to pass as you would have liked it.

Sad.

Just sad.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sfen Senterra
yes, i still believe in UFO's. I have seen stuff i cannot by any mean explain.

Me too. I cannot simply throw it away just because of one failed UFO prediction and a crazy woman who claims to hear voices from God. I'm sorry but I still know what i have seen - and no rational science can explain it.

My belief in UFOs and finding the truth is even stronger now.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join