It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready to give up on 2012, and other prophecy?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

Yeah,well when 2013dawns and nothing has happened different than any other day,etc.You won't hear any more from the Timewave Tech's,because that is all she wrote.All that will be left will be the various sects of Christer Fundamentalists all debating signs and verses and dogma.Meanwhile TWZ sez watch for events on Dec 10 to be something dramatic.The Timewave predicted Oct 14 ufo no show,btw,and also this decline we're on now,which started right on cue.To say TWZ doesn't work is to ignore the fact that it actually does.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here's one. Similar to the Photon Belt info.

www.solar-storm-warning.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

What's this, the 10th thread where you spammed this nonsense hoax?

It makes me wonder if this is your site and you are purposely spamming links to promote your site. There are rules at ATS for knowingly promoting a hoax.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have nothing to do with it. It looks like a good article. If you have proof it's a hoax then show us.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

There is no astrophysicist by that name. It's a hoax. The statements attributed to that person are faked since the person does not exist.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
I have nothing to do with it. It looks like a good article. If you have proof it's a hoax then show us.

oh great don't get xcalibur/stereologist that line. He will just spin things and avoid the question.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Welcome dragnet53 can you show that this astrophysicist exists? I can't find any proof of this person. If he is an award winning astrophysicist, then you'd think he stick out and be easy to locate.

I say Hoax!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZionOmega
"apocalyptic prophecy over the past 2 decades"

Er read the beginning parts of revelations. Sorry, but the "birth-pangs" of the apocalypse is just starting from a bliblical point of view.

Next BIG event will be the war that will descend upon Israel, first with Damascus (Syria) and then after, the war with Gog-Magog (Israel vs Russia-Turkey?-Iran) coalition. There are no dates to this as the bible does not give any, but the event will take place very soon. Just read the headlines and keep your ears perky.

Also, the RAPTURE will be next BIG event that will shock the world. Truly that event will change the course of humanity. And most christians are in agreement that this RAPTURE event is very close to being fulfilled, as we do not know the day or hour (as the scripture says) but can discern the season which this event will take place.

This will still be a very interesting year or the next...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by ZionOmega]

With the greatest of respect, hasn't this been going on for decades, if not centuries - that people keep saying the signs in the scriptures are being fulfilled and the apocalypse is coming "soon".

There was a thread on ATS just recently which gave a date for the 'rapture' - which proved, in experience, to be unfounded.

Best advice I have come across is to live in the 'now', and ignore the many and conflicting theories.

When someone gives prophecies with dates, and specific details, which I verify in my own experience - ie. when the dates and specific details all prove to be accurate over a period of time, then I will give what they say serious consideration.

Until then, I will leave the internet smorgasbord of unfounded theories to those who enjoy them.

link   
[

double post deleted

edit on 1-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

link   
Double post deleted.

edit on 1-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZionOmega

Originally posted by md11forever
I intend no offense by the following...

Personally, I don't see much difference between the failed GFL spaceship "prophecy" and that which is in the bible.
One came from a person, the other came from people.
It's a book.

I'm certainly not telling anyone what to believe, if they want to believe in the bible and god, have at it. If they want to believe in GFL or Star Trek, feel free.
Just don't impose beliefs on others, or judge them for not agreeing with your particular theology.

About 2012- who knows. Maybe something will happen, maybe something won't. Maybe everyone will wake up and the sky will be green and all the grass purple. Or maybe my egg yolks will break as I try to flip them in the pan, and my toast burns as I try to mop up some spilled orange juice.
Or, maybe we'll have some as-yet-unknown global change.
Gives everyone over three years to discuss it here on ATS.

Then before you start descrediting the predictions in the bible, maybe you should actually do some research into how accurate the bible has been in its predictions?

100%

Maybe that'll open your eyes a bit?

Whoa, doesn't the bible also say to treat others the way you would like to be treated, perhaps I'm wrong, but doesn't it also say something about treating others with love and kindness and respect?

Or is the thing to just pick the pieces we like and discard the others?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the info about military guys seeing UFOs near missle silos and the nukes being disarmed. Sheldan Nidle has been saying that for years. He says the GFL has proven to the Gov. that it won't allow a nuclear exchange. It could be the reason Clinton sold nuclear tech. to the Chinese. He was scaming them, knowing that nukes will never be allowed to be used.

www.youtube.com...

Also the Vatican talked about baptizing ETS. Hoagland talks about it and Disclosure at this link.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-10-2010 by Sargoth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join