It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 October - Info Out Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I am not sure what will transpire on 14th October 2008 with regards to the Blossom Goodchild chanellings.

Will an ET spaceship enter Earth orbit for many to see?

Or will it just pass as yet another day in another week of another year?

We will not know for sure until the day has been and gone.

One aspect of the whole subject has been the concern of a media blackout. If a spaceship were to appear then we to know that there are witnesses who are able to publish the events that are unfolding before them. A media blackout would mainly consist of the usual non-broadcast on TV and radio as well as censoring webtraffic. This being the case, could ATS sticky this thread or create another where ATS users can upload images and personal reports of what they are seeing before, during and after the (possible) event. It may also be prudent for ATS to provide a mirrors of the boards on other servers wordwide and for users to provide links to a personal webpage/blog et al that also houses witness steatements of the days events.

Personally I do not believe nor disbelieve Blossom Goodchild and will reserve judgement until events have been allowed to transpire.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Erm....14 October is the date you're looking for mate. 14 September has been and gone.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You mean the other month after septemner right ???

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
IF (and that's a pretty big IF) it goes down like that batty lady says it will,then the media won't get the oppertunity to black anything out,cos we're all going to see "it" (according to the crazy lady)

They'll have no choice but to run it,cos then people will get suspicious. (and they wouldn't want that)

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I was thinking about Blossom Goodchild last night. Initially on the choice of name, as it just smacks of Tolkien and RPG games, but then I wondered about her actual predictions and then my mind wandered onto Project Blue Beam.

I started wondering whether Project Blue Beam might actually be to hide such an event that Goodchild is predicting rather than manufacture it. Perhaps it will occur but we just don't see it?

Whilst I'd like this to happen - we need intervention from an external source right now - sadly, I think Blossom Goodchild is losing on her credibility RPG saving throws at the moment.

rolls d12 and hopes for the best

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Another thread?

I find the hype surrounding the 'event' strange. I cannot recall any other UFO prediction receiving such attention. I am sure that most people here would love to be part of a mass UFO sighting, but in reality it simply won't happen.

Let's be fair - perhaps one day it will happen, but I seriously doubt that the person to break the story will be a new-age 'psychic' selling books and CDs. Think about it: why does the "Galactic Federation of Light" sound like it should belong in a cheesy Sci-Fi movie?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman WeirWhilst I'd like this to happen - we need intervention from an external source right now - sadly, I think Blossom Goodchild is losing on her credibility RPG saving throws at the moment.

I think Blossom Goodchild has certainly put a lot on line, especially her credibility.

I will have to do a bit of research on Project Blue Book as I am not too familiar with it. If it is to do with holograms accompanied by realistic sounds et al then it is quite plausible that the technology could be used to mask a sighting.

We are certainly living in strange times right now!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I for one am not expecting anything to appear in the skies october 14th.

On the subject of media blackout though, there's a message on my cable box today that on oct 14th, some channels will be blacked out for the Canadian elections. It didn't specify which channels, or if they would only be Canadian, just said "some".

There was a post on here earlier that said some news outlets were setting up cameras in Alabama for the "event". Whether or not there's any truth to that, I don't know.

Oh and just a thought, on the remote chance this giant light ship did appear, what if it was hazardous to look at it? Why do they want people to look and feel it and all that stuff?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
All BG/GFL threads just seem to be a lame grab for quick ATS points. Do we really need another thread after the previous 50? Specially when it doesn't cover any new ground at all? I mean this time the Op wasn't even aware of the real date until reminded by a couple of members. That, my friends, says it all.

IRM

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I find it kind of uncanny about the timing.

First off, last week was the worst week the Stock Market has had in many, many years.

Second, the banks and Stock Market will be closed Monday in observance of Columbus Day.

Third, when the Stock Markets open on Tuesday, October 14th, the SH** could hit the fan, and the market could actually start to crash, and our economy will collapse.

AND, this was the day that was predicted long ago that the UFO will appear, and tell everyone not to panic !

Coincidence ?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravinsomniac

Are you telling us it's not a coincidence?

I've decided to go to the park on Tuesday and throw a Frisbee with my dog. Frisbee's look a lot like flying saucers...

COINCIDENCE?

IRM

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Speaking of Frisbee's.

What if the spaceship actually does land, but it's smaller than a Dime.

That means the Aliens will be smaller than tiny insects, and no one will know that they are actually here !

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
I think Blossom Goodchild has certainly put a lot on line, especially her credibility.

I will have to do a bit of research on Project Blue Book as I am not too familiar with it. If it is to do with holograms accompanied by realistic sounds et al then it is quite plausible that the technology could be used to mask a sighting.

The basic idea is that there will be a false flag where an alien presence will be revealed through holographic images and the government takes complete control for own safety. As I said, I was just wondering whether, if this technology exists, rather than faking an alien presence, then surely it's as likely that it could be just used to hide a real one.

We are certainly living in strange times right now!

That's one way of spelling it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Blossom has as much or more credibility to me than our leaders in power.

Our leaders continue to lie to us, deceive us, abuse their powers and people still vote them in. lol!

If this doesn't come to pass what does she gain, answer nothing because she will be labeled forever as a fraud.

She wasn't asking for campaign contributions.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This being the case, could ATS sticky this thread or create another where ATS users can upload images and personal reports of what they are seeing before, during and after the (possible) event. It may also be prudent for ATS to provide a mirrors of the boards on other servers wordwide and for users to provide links to a personal webpage/blog et al that also houses witness steatements of the days events.

Personally I do not believe nor disbelieve Blossom Goodchild and will reserve judgement until events have been allowed to transpire.

I hope that you are joking: ATS should sticky ALL the GFL related threads, so the first three pages of aliens & UFOs forum will be entirely dedicated to this huge event, no matter if NOTHING will happen
And yes, we need to create MORE threads about the GFL, we haven't had enough:

• 10/14/2008: Decide Whether We Should Show Up!!!

• 10-14-08 spaceship can be easily generated in our skies via current holograph technology

• 14 OCTOBER ill gladly start the thread!!!!!

• 14 October - Info Out Thread

• A Bevy of Questions to ponder about the GFL

• Another Live weather satellite showing the same

• A Space Ship Will Hover Over Las Vegas For 3 - 4 Days!

• Blossom Goodchild Interviewed by Mike Quinsey on Oct 14th UFO

• Blossom Goodchild’s Predicted Mass UFO Sighting: Will it Force Disclosure to Occur?

• Blossom x Crisis Is there a link?

• Buddha's Coming - Oct 14

• Coincidence? Global economic meltdown and GFL ship due to Show up?

• Connecting GFL channelings, benjamin fulford and banking crisis - the BIG picture

• Could Project Blue Beam Happen On Oct. 14?

• Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

• Federation of light to appear OCT 14th 08

• Galactic Federation Of light?

• Galactic Federation of Light Space Ship?

• GFL & 14-10; dissapointment once again

• GFL october 14 time differences?

• GFL spaceship to appear Oct.14th,2008, page 1

• Google Chat Bot

• Important Message: Alien Visitation Coming!

• Is Blossom Goodchild Right about Oct 14th? Is This proof?

• It doesn't matter if UFO will show up on Oct. 14th or not

• Last Message Before Oct. 14th.

• Messages from the GFL (Galactic Federation of Light)

• NASA Delays "October 14th,2008" Atlantis Hubble Mission

• New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

• New Message from GFL regarding Oct. 14th 2008

• Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

• October 14th, 2008 - Barack Obama?

• October 1st contact or False Flag?

• OCTOBER 14th Confirmed. THE GALACTIC FAMILY OF LIGHT!

• Predicted Mass UFO Sighting: Will it Force Disclosure to Occur?

• Preface: Message before Oct. 14th GFL Announcment...

• Profit Yahweh claims "HE" is summoning the Oct 14 ship

• Rebuttal In Defiance Of The GFL

• Snow-cone (Related to October 14 / 16?)

• The Blossom Goodchild "I told you so" thread

• The Galactic Federation

• The Mother ship and audio predicted next Tuesday

• The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

• Turn on your radio now! (Oct. 14th related)

• UFO Invasion on 10/14?

• UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

• What If The Oct 14th Fly Over Came to Pass?

• What is all this about Oct 14th?

• What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

• When exactly is the 14th October 2008?

• Where will Blossom be on the 15th October

• Where will you be on October 14th?

• Why Blossom Goodchild Not Self Promoting.

• Will October 14th be a "New Fatima"

• WHOA! Diamonds found! Blossom Goodchild prediction comes true? again?

[edit on 12/10/2008 by internos]

• posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:46 PM
    link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:32 PM
    link   
    reply to post by InfaRedMan

Actually, I corrected the date before reading the 2 posts that were replied to practically instantly! - ask a mod to give you the times of edit if you doubt this.

And if you care to read my post I did suggest that ATS create their own thread and sticky it.

I couldnt give rats arse about points and flags so turn over your
    and sit on it

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:34 PM
    link   
    reply to post by internos

A nice grouping of all of the Oct 14 threads.

Do any of them mention my proposition?

If so then I do apologise. If not then what is your problem/point?

Maybe we should have only one thread that relates to UFOs?

Logical.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:39 PM
    link   
    reply to post by InfaRedMan[/url]

As I said in my OP, I do not believe one way or another and I am more than prepared to give people such as Blossom Goodchild the opportunity to prove they were telling the truth or to be exposed as a liar.

And you are right, our leaders are untrustworthy although the world would have been very different for the past few weeks had George Bush rather than Blossom Goodchild relayed the message.

Society may well have an unhealthy, misguided belief in the people that govern them.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
    link   

reply to post by internos

A nice grouping of all of the Oct 14 threads.

Do any of them mention my proposition?

If so then I do apologise. If not then what is your problem?

Maybe we should have only one thread that relates to UFOs?

Logical.

The problem (NOT mine) is that this forum is being TROLLED with this stuff and all the other threads are being literally buried under all the GFL ones: did you check throught ALL the already existing ones before starting a new thread? Your idea could even be good, IF there weren't already 50 more threads about an event that still has to take place. For example, I would have left this one and trashed some 40 more of the already existing ones: this means that even if your idea is good it won't get noticed due to the HUGE amount of already existing threads: please don't take my post as a personal attack because it was NOT.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join