It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? Global economic meltdown and GFL ship due to Show up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Dont you think thats its a Coincidence that right at the time when the GFL are supposed to show up that the global economy is melting down?

Can anyone say "creating a DIVERSION"?

Maybe the shadow government has know about this ship appearing for awhile and this is their diversion tactic?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i think there is a big possibility and its not just a concidence.
i also think this might be a try to cover up
and also the sattelite pics on google earth
the triangle is finnaly forming up(:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Possibly, but I think the more likely scenario is the exact opposite. The GFL Oct 14th thing is a diversion for something much bigger than the economy. I still say Oct 13th is the day to watch out for..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Please, please, please spare us another GFL thread. I understand this is interesting for lots of people, but there's a main GFL thread going strong here for you to keep your comments and opinions all together and stop cluttering up the board with yet another discussion about the same thing.

This is not a personal attack, just an appeal for a bit of sanity to return (as crazy as that sounds on ats...)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
Dont you think thats its a Coincidence that right at the time when the GFL are supposed to show up that the global economy is melting down?

Can anyone say "creating a DIVERSION"?

Maybe the shadow government has know about this ship appearing for awhile and this is their diversion tactic?

Not only the global economy is melting down, but also the UN's new Climate Report that is saying that this planet is basically screwed. The CO2 emissions are far worse that expected and there is not much we can do.

So the timing is very good now, actually.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I hate to be the one to break up the party but can someone explain to me what the chances of a giant spaceship coming to earth on the 19th of this month is?

I understand that a relatively obscure Australian medium who has some small but possibly coincidental successes in the past has has been using her mind to talk to Aliens who are light years away. These aliens are coming to help us.

Why would they bother?

Im not being overly skeptical here, just realistic. And my above questions weren't rhetorical, i would like answers to them.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Sight...

and I really mean that.
The Global Economic Breakdown is an event caused by humanity screwing up again like it does usually. Loaning money to people who can't pay it back is like sayiing here, have money and watch it evaporate into thin air. It has nothing to do directly with alien intervention. neither does Global Warming have to do with Alien intervention. Both causes are just humanity screwing up at a global scale. The universe KNOWS It's not the first time an intelligent species screwing up the world like hell in a handbasket.

The Federation of Light is an Illusion and I for one will be very glad when It's My birthday (couple of days later then the Light thingy) because it means this madnees caused by yet another supremely examplary state of global hype madness will be over. mark my words, the Alliance of Light will not happen. Chances that I'm right are statisticly through the roof (and man, I do love statistics). next to that there the thingywingy that the nearest alien empire is hunderds of lightyears away and fortunatly those dudes are slow movers (meaning they won't show up here anytime soon in the next 20.000 years or so).

However, the human disaster with the economy clash is being used, or rather, it's very convenient. Having said that, The next one and a half year will be pretty boring and plain like usual. At least when it comes towards alien actvity. Politically and economically it will be turbulent for humanity. I don't mind as long as the LHC is running at full capacity at 2010.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

well..I would put it this way... your chances of winning the lottery three times in a row.. are about 10 times greater than the federation starship coming down to visit us... the lottery is real... the federation starship is still a small model craft they use in hollywood for the star trek series.

top topics

join